March 29, 2024, 09:29:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 408011 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1920 on: August 15, 2008, 06:47:42 PM »

They think Casey....Miss Narcissist of the Year is going to say anything except my baby was kidnapped?   Well, it appears Casey has managed to convince a few people that she is telling the truth.  Where are my rose-colored glasses? 

she didn't convince anyone of anything - just that there was a huge pile of money to be made on another tragedy. And she didn't need to do that herself. People who monitor these cases know when to move.

they are as bad as the psychics.

and this is how the Baez bills will be paid.

gak

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1921 on: August 15, 2008, 06:49:18 PM »

I am still wondering how many monkeys here think Grandma and Grandpa may be facing some obstruction charges?????

Thoughts please.........

I DO!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1922 on: August 15, 2008, 06:50:16 PM »

LARRY GARRISON is their spokesperson    ?  I'm gone for a few hours and come back to see this?  PLUS bail bondsmen coming from California to bail her out?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,404422,00.html

Missing Florida Toddler's Mom Will Likely Be Bailed Out of Jail Within Days
Friday, August 15, 2008

(snipped)

The Anthony family has also retained a spokesman named Larry Garrison, known for his work on other high-profile cases.

Garrison has interacted with the media about the disappearance in Aruba of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway and about the arrest of John Mark Karr after he falsely confessed to the murder of Colorado beauty queen JonBenet Ramsey.

He is the president of a production company known as SilverCreek Entertainment and co-authored a book on Holloway.

(snipped)

and of course had to use a real victim to lend credibility to that cause - in Natalee

why even drop her name?

same with Madeleine...

check your email - I need a favor in the political thread

masha danki

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1923 on: August 15, 2008, 06:51:04 PM »

Maybe we can suggest a title for upcoming book/movie.  How about "Devil in the Blue Dress?"  or "Mommy Monster?"  or "Absolutely!" or "Who is Zanny the Nanny?"

"Zanny the Invisible Nanny"

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1924 on: August 15, 2008, 06:54:32 PM »

How about "Casey A has done messed in her oatmeal".

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1925 on: August 15, 2008, 06:57:09 PM »

I know you guys already know this 

www.scaredmonkeysradio.com
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1926 on: August 15, 2008, 07:00:28 PM »

Dealing With Tweakers   

People who abuse Meth regularly are known as 'tweakers'.  Tweakers often behave or react violently.  Keep in mind, the tweaker may not have slept in three to fifteen days and may be irritable and paranoid.  If the tweaker is also using alcohol or other drugs, the danger may be intensified.

The tweaker craves more Meth, but no dosage will help recreate the first rush.  This may cause frustration and leads to unpredictable behavior and violence.  To support their habits, tweakers often participate in spur-of-the-moment crimes, such as purse snatching or burglaries.

Tweakers are often involved in domestic disputes and automobile accidents.  They may also be present at raves or parties.  They may at first appear to be normal.  A closer look will reveal eye movement ten times faster than normal, a voice with a slight quiver and jerky movements.

If you notice that someone is tweaking, be careful how you handle the situation.  Keep in mind these six safety tips for approaching a tweaker:
   1. Keep your distance.  Coming too close can be perceived as threatening. 
   2. No bright lights.  The tweaker is paranoid and bright lights may cause them to react violently.
   3. Slow your speech, lower your voice.
    4. Slow your movements.  The tweaker is paranoid and may misunderstand your movements.
   5. Keep your hands visible, or they may feel threatened and become violent.
   6. Keep the tweaker talking.  A tweaker who falls silent can be extremely dangerous.  Silence often means that his paranoid thoughts have taken over reality, and anyone present can become part of the tweaker's paranoid delusions.

If you are threatened, call the police and tell them that this person may be under the influence of Meth or other drugs.

Information courtesy Midwest HIDTA   

http://www.mappsd.org/tweakers.htm

©2000 Prairie View Prevention Services, Inc.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1927 on: August 15, 2008, 07:00:37 PM »

They think Casey....Miss Narcissist of the Year is going to say anything except my baby was kidnapped?   Well, it appears Casey has managed to convince a few people that she is telling the truth.  Where are my rose-colored glasses? 

Thanks. 
CBeach
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1928 on: August 15, 2008, 07:01:21 PM »

Here is the location again. Thank you!

Your welcome.  That is exactly where I told him to go.

Carpe, he was not able to find Sunflower, I tried to explain, but anyway he did drive down Bella Vida and in the area where the trees are their is a playground "park" it is on the corner of Bella Vida and Montesino.  Also my question was is this area built up yet because I believe the pictures were taken a couple years ago and he said their are some houses built but not being lived in.  He said you can get back where the trees are with a truck or a small car.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1929 on: August 15, 2008, 07:01:46 PM »

From MyFoxOrlando Community Forums, this poster called and spoke with Tony Padilla (the bondsman)

stephademic 
Aug 15, 2008 | 5:44 PM

Okay so I called Tony, the first time he didn't answer so I left a lengthy voicemail. Then I called again and immediately started ranting. He interrupted "Are you going to listen to me?"

He basically told me that he is interested in finding a little girl, not a body.

He said, and I QUOTE:

"Look this is the situation..Casey has this boyfriend that she wants to be in bed with every night, but she can't do that with a baby in the way. She drops her off with some sitter or whatever and now believes the child has been sold.."

I rebutt with "What about the decomposition smell?! What about the cadaver dogs? What about all the lies?! Why would you want her in the general public - so she can get her ass beat?!"

And he interrupted and said "Look, I'm not looking for a body here. We're looking for a missing little girl. If Casey killed her child, she'll have to answer. We will be watching her 24/7, we aren't going to let her get away."

and again I asked "What about all the lies?!"

and he says "That's what these tweakers do.." and I asked, to clarify, "What do you mean, tweaker? You think Casey was on drugs?" And he replied with a RESOUNDING "OH yes!"

Then he added "Casey is going crazy in jail, her lawyer told her to not talk to anyone and to not talk to cops. Our focus is finding Caylee and we think we can do that with her out of jail. She has no friends and no one to talk to..we think she will talk once she's out".

Then he told me he has more calls to get to but he will be here Sunday and will gladly talk to me again..and he also told me I can call back i

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=35

A tweaker is a meth addict.  The air in one of those places can kill a child.

Was the $45,000 in cash advances from Granny's credit cards???

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1930 on: August 15, 2008, 07:03:57 PM »

Normally Tweakers, have sores on their arms and face because they feel they have bugs under their skin.  We have seen a lot of Casey's skin - no sores!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1931 on: August 15, 2008, 07:04:12 PM »

OMG WAS THAT HER JOB AND SHE TOOK CAYLEE TO THE METH HOUSE.
A compulsive liar, thief, or both.
4. A methamphetamine ("tweak"), or other form of speed, addict (who displays all of the above in an obsessive-compulsive manner).
IS THIS WHERE ALL THAT MONEY WENT SHE OWES FOR METH.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1932 on: August 15, 2008, 07:04:36 PM »

How long does it take a meth addict to begin withdrawal symptoms?  Casey has been in jail for a while now.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1933 on: August 15, 2008, 07:05:15 PM »

From MyFoxOrlando Community Forums, this poster called and spoke with Tony Padilla (the bondsman)

stephademic 

Okay so I called Tony, the first time he didn't answer so I left a lengthy voicemail. Then I called again and immediately started ranting. He interrupted "Are you going to listen to me?"

He basically told me that he is interested in finding a little girl, not a body.

He said, and I QUOTE:

"Look this is the situation..Casey has this boyfriend that she wants to be in bed with every night, but she can't do that with a baby in the way. She drops her off with some sitter or whatever and now believes the child has been sold.."

I rebutt with "What about the decomposition smell?! What about the cadaver dogs? What about all the lies?! Why would you want her in the general public - so she can get her ass beat?!"

And he interrupted and said "Look, I'm not looking for a body here. We're looking for a missing little girl. If Casey killed her child, she'll have to answer. We will be watching her 24/7, we aren't going to let her get away."

and he says "That's what these tweakers do.." and I asked, to clarify, "What do you mean, tweaker? You think Casey was on drugs?" And he replied with a RESOUNDING "OH yes!"

Then he added "Casey is going crazy in jail, her lawyer told her to not talk to anyone and to not talk to cops. Our focus is finding Caylee and we think we can do that with her out of jail. She has no friends and no one to talk to..we think she will talk once she's out".

Then he told me he has more calls to get to but he will be here Sunday and will gladly talk to me again..and he also told me I can call back i

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=35

I have thought from day one she was using some shit....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1934 on: August 15, 2008, 07:07:12 PM »

Here is the location again. Thank you!

Your welcome.  That is exactly where I told him to go.

Carpe, he was not able to find Sunflower, I tried to explain, but anyway he did drive down Bella Vida and in the area where the trees are their is a playground "park" it is on the corner of Bella Vida and Montesino.  Also my question was is this area built up yet because I believe the pictures were taken a couple years ago and he said their are some houses built but not being lived in.  He said you can get back where the trees are with a truck or a small car.

Yes, these SAT pics are almost 2 years old. All of it looks like new construction.

There are probably many empty houses back there with the way the

housing market has been.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1935 on: August 15, 2008, 07:07:38 PM »

stephademic 

He said, and I QUOTE:

I have thought from day one she was using some shit....

Maybe Casey was sleeping around to support her habit.But then she meets Tony and needs to actually pay for her drugs, so she steals from mom and dad.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1936 on: August 15, 2008, 07:07:47 PM »

The tweaker craves more Meth, but no dosage will help recreate the first rush.  This may cause frustration and leads to unpredictable behavior and violence.  To support their habits, tweakers often participate in spur-of-the-moment crimes, such as purse snatching or burglaries.

Tweakers are often involved in domestic disputes
and automobile accidents.  They may also be present at raves or parties.  They may at first appear to be normal.  A closer look will reveal eye movement ten times faster than normal, a voice with a slight quiver and jerky movements.

Anyone what kind of behavior a tweaker would have if unable to get the next fix?

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1937 on: August 15, 2008, 07:08:34 PM »

How long does it take a meth addict to begin withdrawal symptoms?  Casey has been in jail for a while now.

She would already be through withdrawals by now.... and yes,it is very possible for her to have gone through withdrawals in jail..

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1938 on: August 15, 2008, 07:08:37 PM »

Let me get this straight...these two bounty hunters are convinced that Caylee is alive?  And they think by getting Casey out of jail she is going to incriminate herself even more by telling them who has Caylee? 

All I can say is I hope they are right on target...I want that precious child to be alive and well.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1939 on: August 15, 2008, 07:08:42 PM »

O/T it happens all too often

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,404582,00.html

3-Year-Old Boy Tried to Save Himself Before Dying in Hot Truck
Friday , August 15, 2008

HOUSTON —

Harris County sheriff's deputies in Texas say a 3-year-old boy struggled to escape his mother's hot truck before dying.

Cameron Thomas Boone is the second child to die in a locked, hot vehicle in the Houston area within less than 24 hours.

Investigators say the boy was able to get free of his car seat in a back seat and climb into the front before losing consciousness yesterday. Sheriff's Lt. John Denholm says it appears the child tried to start the engine or open the windows. The key was found in the truck ignition.

Denholm says the boy's mother found him unconscious when she returned to the truck after her shift at North Cypress Medical Center about 3:30 p.m. Thursday.

She broke the back windshield and called for help, but the child was dead when she brought him into the hospital emergency room. Denholm says the woman had meant to drop the child off at day care but had forgotten he was in the truck.

Another 3-year-old boy died in a hot vehicle in Houston late Wednesday afternoon. No charges have been filed in either case.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.