March 28, 2024, 10:45:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Where is Caylee?
Caylee is an Angel in Heaven - 48 (90.6%)
Caylee was kidnapped - 3 (5.7%)
Undecided - 2 (3.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #4  (Read 407907 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1980 on: August 15, 2008, 07:46:57 PM »

I was struck in those first video taped jail visits how exceptionally quick her speech was - and her responses. 
I wondered if she was hyper or quick minded? 

Or antsy, needing her fix....

BTW, there are no physical withdrawals from coke or crack cocaine..it is all psychological

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1981 on: August 15, 2008, 07:47:02 PM »

Blonde - would you like to do the thread change on page 100?  If so I'll sit back and watch, LOL 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1982 on: August 15, 2008, 07:47:39 PM »

How long does it take a meth addict to begin withdrawal symptoms?  Casey has been in jail for a while now.

There is no way she is a meth addict. Addicts do not look healthy and like was said before...they have gross sores and a lot more. Appearance is very important to Casey...she is not a meth addict. She could have been making it to sell...but not a user. I have seen many before and after meth addicts. Casey is not one of them. I also have experience with my niece, who was an addict for nearly 7 years.

I strongly disagree here Nut..... addicts start to look the part after many years of drug abuse....I believe that Casey has recently gotten into the lifestyle and therefore the drug has not taken away her looks yet....the appearance thing does not happen immediately and that is why it is so easy for one to get so far into the addiction spiral right under families noses without them noticing a thing until it is really bad.....

And no, I am not a tweaker, or a crackhead, but have had the sad experience and am still dealing with the aftermath of having a loved one take that terrrible route. I have attended many hours of rehab counseling and open floor meetings and the people who are addicted to the shit would make your jaw drop on the floor to look at them and hear their stories.....
There are some on this forum who know what I have been through...

I still believe with all my heart that Casey was a tweaker or a crackhead....JMO

tweaker or coke head, I think.

Same thing bearly....crack is just coke cooked into a rock with baking soda so it can be smoked for a more intense high.....

Yes, Cubbie, But don't forget, mother of the rear   year won't let Caylee near smoke.   

Oh, yeah, I forgot about that.....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1983 on: August 15, 2008, 07:47:56 PM »

I don't believe for one second that Casey's daughter was taken to pay a drug debt or anything else. If she is facing a murder or a even lesser charges she would tell what she knows to spare herself and get her daughter back - this is a ruse - and a horrible one at that to get her sorry ass outta jail...

I ain't buyin it.

[THIS IS A RUSE BY A DIRT BAG TRYING TO SPRING HIS GUILTY ASS CLIENT/color]

Does the person with the biggest words win?

That is just what every drug dealer wants Rob, a 2 foot tall screaming laughing

crying running jumping munchkin that needs to eat every 2 hours, and just

took a big fat dump in their pants!

It is the gift for all occasions, really.

now available: at CVS, WALGREEN'S, and all SAM GOODY stores in your area.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1984 on: August 15, 2008, 07:48:11 PM »

Ok found the photo zoomed in and not only do I think thats not rubber gloves I don't even think its Casey..

Has that been proven??This is the best zoom I could get the original is here...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/equalizeyou/2718633865/
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1985 on: August 15, 2008, 07:48:25 PM »

Blonde - would you like to do the thread change on page 100?  If so I'll sit back and watch, LOL 

Klaas.... ya left us for a few hours and look what happened....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1986 on: August 15, 2008, 07:48:37 PM »

How long does it take a meth addict to begin withdrawal symptoms?  Casey has been in jail for a while now.

There is no way she is a meth addict. Addicts do not look healthy and like was said before...they have gross sores and a lot more. Appearance is very important to Casey...she is not a meth addict. She could have been making it to sell...but not a user. I have seen many before and after meth addicts. Casey is not one of them. I also have experience with my niece, who was an addict for nearly 7 years.

I strongly disagree here Nut..... addicts start to look the part after many years of drug abuse....I believe that Casey has recently gotten into the lifestyle and therefore the drug has not taken away her looks yet....the appearance thing does not happen immediately and that is why it is so easy for one to get so far into the addiction spiral right under families noses without them noticing a thing until it is really bad.....

And no, I am not a tweaker, or a crackhead, but have had the sad experience and am still dealing with the aftermath of having a loved one take that terrrible route. I have attended many hours of rehab counseling and open floor meetings and the people who are addicted to the shit would make your jaw drop on the floor to look at them and hear their stories.....

I still believe with all my heart that Casey was a tweaker or a crackhead....JMO

Same thing bearly....crack is just coke cooked into a rock with baking soda so it can be smoked for a more intense high.....

Yes, Cubbie, But don't forget, mother of the rear   year won't let Caylee near smoke.   

But I thought that Tony smoked?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1987 on: August 15, 2008, 07:49:43 PM »

I guess so 

if you have a client you can not get outta jail - what do you do???

concoct a story - any story - and this story makes me want to keep her locked up even more!

convenient how that post about the meth just magically appeared like a bowl of lucky charms.

it got people thinking there is more to this than what the evidence suggests - how nice.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1988 on: August 15, 2008, 07:50:54 PM »

Are we jumping yet???  Open the door! Open the door!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1989 on: August 15, 2008, 07:50:58 PM »

I guess so 

if you have a client you can not get outta jail - what do you do???

concoct a story - any story - and this story makes me want to keep her locked up even more!

convenient how that post about the meth just magically appeared like a bowl of lucky charms.

it got people thinking there is more to this than what the evidence suggests - how nice.

Didn't work for me..... I always thought Casey was into some kind of drug use....and I still think she killed Caylee and hid her body...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1990 on: August 15, 2008, 07:52:00 PM »

Poor little Caylee!
Is that Casey's duffle bag at the foot of the bed - one of the ones Cindy unpacked - laundering the clothes and packing them away in a drawer?
Is that a unicorn music ornament?  What's that doing in a guys bedroom?
Did it belong to Caylee?
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1991 on: August 15, 2008, 07:52:01 PM »

Ok found the photo zoomed in and not only do I think thats not rubber gloves I don't even think its Casey..

Has that been proven??This is the best zoom I could get the original is here...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/equalizeyou/2718633865/

Sorry my resize didn't work but Im sure most of you can zoom in somehow...
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1992 on: August 15, 2008, 07:52:45 PM »

But I thought that Tony smoked?

Well, now we know what happened.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1993 on: August 15, 2008, 07:53:40 PM »

Tried to wait, lol

Please move to Caylee #5

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3266.0
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1994 on: August 15, 2008, 07:54:17 PM »

Normally Tweakers, have sores on their arms and face because they feel they have bugs under their skin.  We have seen a lot of Casey's skin - no sores!!

SHE DOESN'T LOOK TO HOT HERE

And her teeth look suspicious also (1st signs are receding gum line).

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1995 on: August 15, 2008, 08:47:31 PM »

OH I was going to do it, but I change computers  got in bed with my laptop and it was already done.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1996 on: August 15, 2008, 08:50:59 PM »

Go Here
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3266.0

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.