April 23, 2024, 11:54:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #5  (Read 370541 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1000 on: August 17, 2008, 06:34:46 AM »

ldstlou, you said a mouthful in your post. I have experienced the gut wrench a family member who is........uh, difficult.....can render. Maybe it's easier for us to understand that tightrope.

The Anthony's defend Casey, choose desperately to want to believe her, but they are cooperating with police. That's a tough path to walk.

I just love ya CBB...I hope you know that!!! So many heroes here at SM...I am just so dissappointed at the judgements. You know I won't be far...and will be back as soon as I get a grip on my emotions.

Lisa, I am sorry that I did not see your post earlier.  I think you are comparing apples and oranges and thinking they are the same thing.

Read your post about your Mom.  After each thing you posted about your Mom ask yourself this:  Is this true for Cindy.

For example:

Kids were always coming to your Mom for advice.    Are there kids coming to this woman's house?  Is there anyone coming to her house? 

Once you are finished this exercise, go back and do the opposite.  Look at some facts we know about Cindy and then say would my Mom do that. 

Like this: 

Cindy Anthony is not consistent in what she says, even when this involves facts.  Would your Mom ever have twisted the facts if her grandchild was missing?

Once you can separate your Mom from Cindy Anthony, I think it will be a lot easier on you.

You are asking people not to be hard on Cindy and George when some people feel deep in their hearts they are covering up for their daughter and may know exactly what happened to Caylee.  There is more than one side to this.

Do you know who is responsible for anything that may have happened to Caylee, according to Cindy and George?  Us, that's right, you, me, and anyone interested in this case.  The press is responsible according to her and you know the press would not be reporting on this if people like us stopped watching it.

Do you know who is supposed to be searching for Caylee?  Us again.  We are supposed to get off our asses, I guess that is where she thinks we spend all of our time, and look for Caylee.  Where, you might ask?  That's a darn good question.  You know who has the answer to that question--Casey.  Maybe we should all quit our jobs and search the entire continent because her daughter is not capable of telling us where she left this child for the last year and a half.  Casey also says she has been friends with this Zanny for 4 years.  Did you ever have a friend for 4 years (don't forget, Casey only has a few people who can tolerate her) that your Mom didn't know or welcome into your house when you were living with her?

Did your Mom lie?  Did your Mom blame other people for things that your sister did?  Did your Mom alienate the whole world because your sister was having issues?  Did your Mom have friends?

Please, Lisa, take this with the compassion for you that it is offered.  We all do not have great lives and do not understand.  We, each of us, have our own burdens that we carry with us.  Please respect everyone's right to post what they feel based upon their own experiences, tears shed over Caylee, and the hard work put out to find the truth.  To ask people not to have feelings or to ask them not to post the results of their own investigation, isn't fair.  Just as it would not be fair for anyone to tell you not to post yours.

If I asked you right now to take it easy on the VDS family, could you do that?  No, because of what you know has happened and what you believe has happened.  That is what you are asking those people to do who think that the parents are playing an active role in getting rid of evidence.  Now ask yourself, would your Mom do that?  Not a chance.  Am I right?

Cindy is not your Mom.  Cindy is a nurse.  Cindy during her schooling and career should know what a dead body smells like.  She knew she smelled a dead body, yet she washed the pants her daughter wore because they smelled like a dead body, and was in the process of airing out the trunk.  These are her words, not mine.  What else may she have covered up?  Maybe she didn't do it on purpose.  That is for everyone to think about and come to their own conclusion.

Please give monkeys credit for having brains in their heads and please do not generalize.  You are a monkey, too.  We each add our own dimension to the cage.  If any one of us was not here, there would be something different about the cage.  Do you know for sure everyone here thinks Caylee is dead?  Don't bet the house on it.

Please separate your family from this case, this is not about them, honest.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1001 on: August 17, 2008, 06:37:00 AM »

He's explaining why he is posting Casey's bail.

Good stuff AZ....

Sure is.  They are beginning to organize and collate questions, but Padilla isn't saying much more than he's already spoken in the media. 

I know.... thinking bout going to bed and reading up in the morning...

Get back here chickie.     

I believe in miracles!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1002 on: August 17, 2008, 06:38:30 AM »

This photo appears to have a blue jacket to me. The bottom looks like an elasticized waistband and there are tags from the inside showing

This photo appears to have a rope and another piece of clothing which reads shack and prix on it

I hope you can enlarge these by clicking on them. They're amazing up close.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1003 on: August 17, 2008, 06:43:18 AM »

I was impressed with Cindy when she was taking Casey to the police station, and all you have to do is listen to the 911 call, to know that she will put Caylee's safety above Casey's freedom. At the core of things, she will do that.

Right now, she is living in limbo land and desperate. She still holds out the possibility that would allow her to have Caylee and Casey. She loves them both and I have said before and say again now, I can't imagine the pain both she and George are going to face at the end of this. I don't wish that on them or anyone.

You got that right, CBB.  They are hurting.  I would never want to be in their shoes. 

They have this way of alienating people instead of reaching out to them.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1004 on: August 17, 2008, 06:45:09 AM »

This photo appears to have a blue jacket to me. The bottom looks like an elasticized waistband and there are tags from the inside showing  That's what I said, mrskub

This photo appears to have a rope and another piece of clothing which reads shack and prix on it

I hope you can enlarge these by clicking on them. They're amazing up close.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1005 on: August 17, 2008, 06:50:19 AM »

If you make the bottom red circle go up higher, to touch the other one, you can see the rope unraveling.  Thanks, mrskub, that's terrific.  Did you draw the circles in "paint" or something else?

I believe in miracles!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1006 on: August 17, 2008, 06:54:05 AM »

The rope was about the only thing that concerned me in these pics.

After really looking up close at this stuff, I personally don't think they're related to this case. I can't see Casey wearing these things.

Bearly, I use a program called fxfoto. It has a free version if you'd like to try it. I have the paid version for use on my websites which gives me some additional options. They both allow you to resize and draw on photos as well as flip, rotate, add text, lighten etc. It's pretty easy to use, too.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1007 on: August 17, 2008, 06:57:04 AM »

Here's the link if you'd like to try it

http://www.fxfoto.com/sdfxfoto.htm

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1008 on: August 17, 2008, 06:58:43 AM »

Here's the link if you'd like to try it

http://www.fxfoto.com/sdfxfoto.htm

Thank you very much!

I believe in miracles!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1009 on: August 17, 2008, 06:59:45 AM »

You're Welcome. Hope you enjoy it.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1010 on: August 17, 2008, 07:02:40 AM »

I have a serious question.

If Casey does get out on the bond, she has her arraignment scheduled for Thursday. Could she land back in the jail after the arraignment or would the bond continue until a trial?

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1011 on: August 17, 2008, 07:18:17 AM »

ldstlou, you said a mouthful in your post. I have experienced the gut wrench a family member who is........uh, difficult.....can render. Maybe it's easier for us to understand that tightrope.

The Anthony's defend Casey, choose desperately to want to believe her, but they are cooperating with police. That's a tough path to walk.

I just love ya CBB...I hope you know that!!! So many heroes here at SM...I am just so dissappointed at the judgements. You know I won't be far...and will be back as soon as I get a grip on my emotions.

Lisa, I am sorry that I did not see your post earlier.  I think you are comparing apples and oranges and thinking they are the same thing.

Read your post about your Mom.  After each thing you posted about your Mom ask yourself this:  Is this true for Cindy.

For example:

Kids were always coming to your Mom for advice.    Are there kids coming to this woman's house?  Is there anyone coming to her house? 

Oh Gosh Bearly...I am still awake...and you really brought up some HUGE points...thanks Darlin'...for showing me a different side. I told you I feel too close to this case.

No..I don't see friends coming to Cindy's hose...BUT!!! My older sister was not the one who brought home friends...the few she did...my parents never allowed over again!!! lol  We don't know what life was like for Lee...but you have a good point...although my older sister...the one like Casey...never gave my Momma the opportunity to be a great Mom...she was too busy making my parents out bastards...so everyone would give her sympathy.

Once you are finished this exercise, go back and do the opposite.  Look at some facts we know about Cindy and then say would my Mom do that. 

Like this: 

Cindy Anthony is not consistent in what she says, even when this involves facts.  Would your Mom ever have twisted the facts if her grandchild was missing?

I don't know about this one either Bearly...in all honesty. Cindy seems to have a good relationship with law enforcement now...She has not hidden anything...imo...but dealing with the press is a different story. We take personally..again imo...not having all of the info...and yet reading between the lines I can see that the press does not sympathize with this family and I DO believe they blow any bit of info out of proportion...to make this family look guilty...and so I think I would be leery...distrustful. In addition...we have grabbed everything the grandparents have said and scrutinized it,...holy crap...ask me what I did 2 weeks ago...let alone yesterday...and you would think I was a liar...my memory is that bad. Single mom here...the stuff I have top carry in my head..lol...if it does not pertain to today...forget it. Now add in the emotion of what Cindy and George are going through PLUS the public scrutiny...shit...that kind of pressure...I would mess up every other sentence..thats for sure!!!

Once you can separate your Mom from Cindy Anthony, I think it will be a lot easier on you.

You are asking people not to be hard on Cindy and George when some people feel deep in their hearts they are covering up for their daughter and may know exactly what happened to Caylee.  There is more than one side to this.

Do you know who is responsible for anything that may have happened to Caylee, according to Cindy and George?  Us, that's right, you, me, and anyone interested in this case.  The press is responsible according to her and you know the press would not be reporting on this if people like us stopped watching it.

See...I look at this one differently...I think they feel that most people have looked at this as a child who has passed and they still look at it as a missing child...they have to hold on to that hope...and so I can understand them saying...stop asking me about Casey...and help me look for Caylee!!!

Do you know who is supposed to be searching for Caylee?  Us again.  We are supposed to get off our asses, I guess that is where she thinks we spend all of our time, and look for Caylee.  Where, you might ask?  That's a darn good question.  You know who has the answer to that question--Casey.  Maybe we should all quit our jobs and search the entire continent because her daughter is not capable of telling us where she left this child for the last year and a half.  Casey also says she has been friends with this Zanny for 4 years.  Did you ever have a friend for 4 years (don't forget, Casey only has a few people who can tolerate her) that your Mom didn't know or welcome into your house when you were living with her?

No not me...nor my 2 sisters or brother...our family was my friends' family and visa versa...but it just was NEVER the case with my older sister. As popular as she was at every moment in her life...they were never true or long lasting friendships...she only had short term very superficial relationships...but again...this was not a reflection on my parents nor the rest of us...I still have the best of friends from High School...my brother took off to Ohio this weekend for a sudden surprise b-day party for one of his high school buddies.

Did your Mom lie?  Did your Mom blame other people for things that your sister did?  Did your Mom alienate the whole world because your sister was having issues?  Did your Mom have friends?

My parents were honest as the day is long. In fact...when my parents found out about something my sister had done illegally...THEY contacted the FBI...no questions asked...just like Cindy called the cops.
But my parents were different...they would have shyed from the publicity...BUT if put in the spotlight...I think they would have tried to protect their friends and family...by keeping them home and out of the spot light.

Please, Lisa, take this with the compassion for you that it is offered.  We all do not have great lives and do not understand.  We, each of us, have our own burdens that we carry with us.  Please respect everyone's right to post what they feel based upon their own experiences, tears shed over Caylee, and the hard work put out to find the truth.  To ask people not to have feelings or to ask them not to post the results of their own investigation, isn't fair.  Just as it would not be fair for anyone to tell you not to post yours.

Oh Sweetie...you have seen me rant and rave like a damned maniac on the Natalee threads!!! I would NEVER!!!! EVER!!! ask you not to have your emotions...nor show them!!! Gosh...it's that passion you all have that draws me to you all. It is just the wise cracks...the meaness...that gets to me. I just always have to give people the benefit of the doubt...until they prove me wrong. I still hold out hope that Casey was like my sister...and got herself involved with some really ugly people...and that Caylee is still alive. It happens...I am telling you it does happen. Once I am proven wrong....and if the grandparents act as they are now towards Casey...THAT is when you will see me spitting fire and cuss words at them!!! lol

For now...I HAVE to give them the benefit of the doubt. And even if you can't...I can't accept some of the jokes and hatred shown towards Cindy and George.

If I asked you right now to take it easy on the VDS family, could you do that?  No, because of what you know has happened and what you believe has happened.  That is what you are asking those people to do who think that the parents are playing an active role in getting rid of evidence.  Now ask yourself, would your Mom do that?  Not a chance.  Am I right?

Cindy is not your Mom.  Cindy is a nurse.  Cindy during her schooling and career should know what a dead body smells like.  She knew she smelled a dead body, yet she washed the pants her daughter wore because they smelled like a dead body, and was in the process of airing out the trunk.  These are her words, not mine.  What else may she have covered up?  Maybe she didn't do it on purpose.  That is for everyone to think about and come to their own conclusion.

Please give monkeys credit for having brains in their heads and please do not generalize.  You are a monkey, too.  We each add our own dimension to the cage.  If any one of us was not here, there would be something different about the cage.  Do you know for sure everyone here thinks Caylee is dead?  Don't bet the house on it.

Baby...there is NO GROUP!!! NONE!!!! like my Monkeys!!! I have seen more intelligence here than any group I have been a member of!!! And dimensions...you are not kidding me...more dimensions than a rainbow!!! I just and disturbed by the cuts and jokes and cheap shots towards Cindy and George...does that make sense? THAT is what I need to take a break from...as disturbed and disfunctional as the family is...I still feel for George, Cindy and Lee...and just feel they are owed some sympathy and compassion..

OK>>>will take a break for a few days. My little Monkey starts school Thursday so we have just a few days left of summer. I need an emotional break from this case.

It is now 6am...and I am still up...not just this case, got my fall cleaning and organizing dome while thinking about all of this...one good thing for me.

Gotta grab 2 hours shut eye Monkeys.

Hope you understand my objections...hope you know I still love you and respect you always!!!

Please separate your family from this case, this is not about them, honest.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1012 on: August 17, 2008, 07:57:18 AM »

I have a serious question.

If Casey does get out on the bond, she has her arraignment scheduled for Thursday. Could she land back in the jail after the arraignment or would the bond continue until a trial?

Does the bail bond continue eternally, can you get it returned?

When the bail has served its purpose, the surety will be exonerated (i.e., released from the obligation). Exoneration normally occurs when the proceeding is terminated in some way or on the return of the defendant to custody. After conviction, the defendant appears for sentence. If sentenced to jail confinement or imprisonment the defendant is committed to the custody of the sheriff, and the liability of the surety/s' is discharged. Please note that if

What if the defendant is sentenced to probation?

A defendant who is convicted and given probation, is released from custody and the bail bond must be exonerated as a matter of law.

http://www.bailyes.com/faq.htm
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 07:59:21 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1013 on: August 17, 2008, 08:02:55 AM »

I wonder how they are going to notify the victim that the accused is getting out of jail?

I believe in miracles!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1014 on: August 17, 2008, 08:28:27 AM »

Thanks Bearly. I didn't mean in regard to the bond though. I meant according to law. Can the court send her back to jail after the arraignment if the judge orders a trial or, will she stay out on bond until proven guilty or innocent?

In other words, she goes to court Thursday and the judge says there's reason to believe she committed these crimes and he orders a trial. Does she go back home again or can he order her back to jail until the trial?

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1015 on: August 17, 2008, 08:58:57 AM »

One looks like a duffel bag.  It looks like someone found these clothes and then scattered them back there.  If they put them on TV, someone may recognize them and tell LE where they were originally found.  I hope there are not other prints on them, if these are indeed the bags that belong to C&C.

Why does LE put the evidence bags on the wet parking lot?
I was thinking the same thing Bearly.Also,the bags don't look sealed shut?
I'm not knocking this great search crew but did they call the media before calling the police?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1016 on: August 17, 2008, 09:09:15 AM »

Someone asked for the picture of Caylee's hat.  Here is one that Carpe posted:

Thank you Bearly.Can you see what her hat says?I can't see it...something about FUNN?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1017 on: August 17, 2008, 09:12:06 AM »

She has a few backpacks

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1018 on: August 17, 2008, 09:24:22 AM »

Can someone post either the pic or a link to the "couch pic"...I am so flustered right now I can't find it...it just feels like something got accomplished today finally...as much as I would LOVE for her to come home alive...I think we are just going to have to settle for her coming home...and I think we are close to that day...

CRAZYBABYBORG....Thanks so much for the add ons!!**insert monkey hugs** I def thinks he needs a dripping blue teardrop now tho...this case is sooo incredibly heartbreakingly somber and sad...

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1019 on: August 17, 2008, 09:27:17 AM »

<snip>

Bondsman Thinks Additional Charges Possible For Casey Anthony

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The owner of a bond company that plans to post bond for Casey Anthony said it's possible the Orange County Sheriff's Office could try to add more charges in the case.

Casey Anthony, who remains jailed while authorities look for her missing 3-year-old daughter, has declined a scheduled visit from her brother, Lee, that was to take place Saturday afternoon. She reportedly did so on advice of her attorney.

Jail visits to Anthony have been sporadic over the past few weeks as Casey has cancelled some visits and allowed others to happen.

Her parents, Cynthia and George Anthony, have a scheduled visit Monday.

In a statement issued Saturday morning about the cancellation of the visit, jail offiicials said they were unaware of an attempt by a Califonia bondsman to post a bond for Casey Anthony, noting that there are conditons that must be met for her to be released, including notifying the Orange County Sheriff's Office which is investigating the case.

One of the owners of the bond company said he thought the Orange County Sheriff's Office might try to add additional charges to Anthony in order to get a higher bond.

Eyewitness News learned Friday that Casey Anthony, who has been behind bars for 30 days, could be bonded out on Monday by a California-based bail bondsman who isn't shy of the media and who suggested he may be able to get information out of her.

Eyewitness News learned that a third party, only identified as a well-known journalist, put Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, in contact with Tony Padilla Bail Bonds in Sacramento. High-profile bail bondsman Leonard Padilla and his nephew, Tony Padilla, owner of the company, said they will be flying to Orlando on Sunday to post a $500,000 bond on Monday for the release of Casey Anthony. It is believed that Casey can't be released until Monday, because she needs to first be fitted for an ankle monitoring device, something not usually done on weekends.

"We'll have people with her 24/7. It has a lot to do with a lot of things," Leonard Padilla told Eyewitness News by phone on Friday (raw interview). "One is investment. Another is the fact that the more you know someone, the more you trust them."

If Anthony does bond out, she may not go back to her parents' home in order to avoid the media. Padilla said someone from his company would stay with her around the clock. Padilla did say if additional charges are added Anthony's bond is increased, his company would not put up the higher amount.

Casey Anthony is charged with child endangerment and lying to authorities in the disappearnce of her 3-year-old daughter, Caylee. Casey reported Caylee missing nearly a month ago but has frustrated investigators by providing little information on her whereabouts.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17202561/detail.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.