April 23, 2024, 07:16:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #5  (Read 370537 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1020 on: August 17, 2008, 09:41:20 AM »

Is this the lost cell phone

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
lucybelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1021 on: August 17, 2008, 09:48:51 AM »

Night Monkeys.

You all know I love you dearly...but I am going to stay away for awhile...I just don't agree with all the Cindy and George bashing.

I have spilled my guts....no response. I have tried to give you all a different way to look at the grandparents and Lee, and no one even responds to my posts.   

Respectfully ldstlou, my mama always told me that if you can't say something nice in response, to keep your mouth shut.

I sympathize with the Anthonys, but enough is enough.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1022 on: August 17, 2008, 09:49:28 AM »

Is this Cindy's father on the couch at Caylee's 3rd Birthday Party?

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/081308anthonygifts/1/lg/IMG00129.htm

Looks heavier to me but this person is about the same age.
Looks like a image of Cindy's father in a frame on the dresser.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1023 on: August 17, 2008, 09:51:30 AM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17212701/detail.html

Bloggers Scouring Woods In Missing Girl Mystery
Group Of Bloggers Find Clothes, Book Bags

POSTED: 8:42 am EDT August 17, 2008
UPDATED: 9:04 am EDT August 17, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A group of Internet bloggers following the case of a missing Orlando girl have united and are searching wooded areas of Central Florida for the child in a mystery that continues to grab the nation's attention.

The group of bloggers scoured several wooded areas of Blanchard Park over the weekend for clues into the disappearance of missing Caylee Anthony.

The group found what they believe may be items of interest; two colorful book bags and some clothing hidden in the woods about a mile from a location where a car belonging to the Casey Anthony (Caylee's mother) was abandoned.

"Everyone's heart dropped," searcher Wyatt Locke said. "This is the first time in our search that everyone unanimously was like, 'Oh my gosh, this might be something.'"

A yellow sandal, a size-five pair of pants and a small tank top were also found in the woods.

Sheriff's deputies took possession of the found items and were trying to determine if they could be linked to the case.

The group plans to continue investigating the case.

"It is heart-wrenching," Locke said. "This is a little girl who has disappeared and been gone for two months. We want to help and want to find closure for this case. We are looking for anything. Anything and all that might give any type of information as to the whereabouts or what happened to her."

(snipped)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1024 on: August 17, 2008, 09:51:55 AM »

Blonde, I blew that up as much as I could. It does look like it could be a phone but not a Black Jack. More like a Nokia style. Strange that no one mentioned a phone when they were describing what they had found.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1025 on: August 17, 2008, 09:56:12 AM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1026 on: August 17, 2008, 10:19:45 AM »

ldstlou, you said a mouthful in your post. I have experienced the gut wrench a family member who is........uh, difficult.....can render. Maybe it's easier for us to understand that tightrope.

The Anthony's defend Casey, choose desperately to want to believe her, but they are cooperating with police. That's a tough path to walk.

I just love ya CBB...I hope you know that!!! So many heroes here at SM...I am just so dissappointed at the judgements. You know I won't be far...and will be back as soon as I get a grip on my emotions.

Lisa, I am sorry that I did not see your post earlier.  I think you are comparing apples and oranges and thinking they are the same thing.

Read your post about your Mom.  After each thing you posted about your Mom ask yourself this:  Is this true for Cindy.

For example:

Kids were always coming to your Mom for advice.    Are there kids coming to this woman's house?  Is there anyone coming to her house? 

Once you are finished this exercise, go back and do the opposite.  Look at some facts we know about Cindy and then say would my Mom do that. 

Like this: 

Cindy Anthony is not consistent in what she says, even when this involves facts.  Would your Mom ever have twisted the facts if her grandchild was missing?

Once you can separate your Mom from Cindy Anthony, I think it will be a lot easier on you.

You are asking people not to be hard on Cindy and George when some people feel deep in their hearts they are covering up for their daughter and may know exactly what happened to Caylee.  There is more than one side to this.

Do you know who is responsible for anything that may have happened to Caylee, according to Cindy and George?  Us, that's right, you, me, and anyone interested in this case.  The press is responsible according to her and you know the press would not be reporting on this if people like us stopped watching it.

Do you know who is supposed to be searching for Caylee?  Us again.  We are supposed to get off our asses, I guess that is where she thinks we spend all of our time, and look for Caylee.  Where, you might ask?  That's a darn good question.  You know who has the answer to that question--Casey.  Maybe we should all quit our jobs and search the entire continent because her daughter is not capable of telling us where she left this child for the last year and a half.  Casey also says she has been friends with this Zanny for 4 years.  Did you ever have a friend for 4 years (don't forget, Casey only has a few people who can tolerate her) that your Mom didn't know or welcome into your house when you were living with her?

Did your Mom lie?  Did your Mom blame other people for things that your sister did?  Did your Mom alienate the whole world because your sister was having issues?  Did your Mom have friends?

Please, Lisa, take this with the compassion for you that it is offered.  We all do not have great lives and do not understand.  We, each of us, have our own burdens that we carry with us.  Please respect everyone's right to post what they feel based upon their own experiences, tears shed over Caylee, and the hard work put out to find the truth.  To ask people not to have feelings or to ask them not to post the results of their own investigation, isn't fair.  Just as it would not be fair for anyone to tell you not to post yours.

If I asked you right now to take it easy on the VDS family, could you do that?  No, because of what you know has happened and what you believe has happened.  That is what you are asking those people to do who think that the parents are playing an active role in getting rid of evidence.  Now ask yourself, would your Mom do that?  Not a chance.  Am I right?

Cindy is not your Mom.  Cindy is a nurse.  Cindy during her schooling and career should know what a dead body smells like.  She knew she smelled a dead body, yet she washed the pants her daughter wore because they smelled like a dead body, and was in the process of airing out the trunk.  These are her words, not mine.  What else may she have covered up?  Maybe she didn't do it on purpose.  That is for everyone to think about and come to their own conclusion.

Please give monkeys credit for having brains in their heads and please do not generalize.  You are a monkey, too.  We each add our own dimension to the cage.  If any one of us was not here, there would be something different about the cage.  Do you know for sure everyone here thinks Caylee is dead?  Don't bet the house on it.

Please separate your family from this case, this is not about them, honest.

Acck...ok,maybe we can have a new thread all about why we all have opinions about Cindy and George?I have just read almost 2 pages on why I shouldn't think the way I do about the Anthony's.I'm not here to make friends,although it is nice posting with all of the Monkey's.
I am respectful to you all,I really try to be anyway.
Some are comparing the Anthony parents with Natalee's parents.....NO comparison there as far as I can see.
IMO Cindy and George are covering for Casey,IMO they are not helping the investigation that is all about THIER missing Grand baby.Casey is still with holding info and lying and Cindy and George are STILL pacifying her.
IMO IMO IMO! I think Cindy and George are doing the same as Casey....with holding info and lying.I'm getting tired of being critized for my opinions about the Anthony family.
To compare:I have GREAT respect and a huge open heart for Beth,Dave and Jug.
I do not feel that any of them obstructed the investigation on what happened to Natalee.
The Anthony's....I feel and think the opposite about and that is my opinion until something happens to change my opinion.

Karma Is Coming

lucybelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1027 on: August 17, 2008, 10:21:58 AM »

Thanks Bearly. I didn't mean in regard to the bond though. I meant according to law. Can the court send her back to jail after the arraignment if the judge orders a trial or, will she stay out on bond until proven guilty or innocent?

In other words, she goes to court Thursday and the judge says there's reason to believe she committed these crimes and he orders a trial. Does she go back home again or can he order her back to jail until the trial?

mrskub - The arraignment on Thursday is for the offenses that she has already been charged with, at which time her attorney will enter a not guilty plea, so she would remain free on bond (if she gets out).  In some jurisdictions, the defendant doesn't even appear or may chose to waive arraignment.  The attorney would file a motion to waive arraignment simultaneously entering a not guilty plea.  What this does is help clear the calendar.  All courts are different in whether this allowed based on the principal judge, case load, whether they are part of circuit court system, etc.  Did I make any sense?
lucybelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1028 on: August 17, 2008, 10:25:24 AM »

Thanks Bearly. I didn't mean in regard to the bond though. I meant according to law. Can the court send her back to jail after the arraignment if the judge orders a trial or, will she stay out on bond until proven guilty or innocent?

In other words, she goes to court Thursday and the judge says there's reason to believe she committed these crimes and he orders a trial. Does she go back home again or can he order her back to jail until the trial?

mrskub - The arraignment on Thursday is for the offenses that she has already been charged with, at which time her attorney will enter a not guilty plea, so she would remain free on bond (if she gets out).  In some jurisdictions, the defendant doesn't even appear or may chose to waive arraignment.  The attorney would file a motion to waive arraignment simultaneously entering a not guilty plea.  What this does is help clear the calendar.  All courts are different in whether this allowed based on the principal judge, case load, whether they are part of circuit court system, etc.  Did I make any sense?

Also wanted to add that bond is only to insure that a defendant appear to face charges.  It is never supposed to be punative.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1029 on: August 17, 2008, 10:28:06 AM »

Karmaroundup - I agree.  You cannot compare apples to oranges and that's what some are trying to do.  As much as I don't believe that Cindy or George are directly involved in whatever happened to Caylee, I do believe they have been in denial about Casey.  There is NO comparison between this case and the NH case.

I would also like to add that most of the posts in this forum are about evidence, Casey, and finding Caylee alive or dead.  Not about Cindy and George. 
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1030 on: August 17, 2008, 10:28:35 AM »

Thank you lucybelle.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1031 on: August 17, 2008, 10:38:07 AM »

Blonde, I blew that up as much as I could. It does look like it could be a phone but not a Black Jack. More like a Nokia style. Strange that no one mentioned a phone when they were describing what they had found.

Good morning monkeys! The searcher that I have been in contact with told me that they were not sure what all was found and that as soon as they made the discovery they backed off out of the area and waited for the OCS to arrive....Hope that helps....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1032 on: August 17, 2008, 10:39:09 AM »

Karmaroundup - I agree.  You cannot compare apples to oranges and that's what some are trying to do.  As much as I don't believe that Cindy or George are directly involved in whatever happened to Caylee, I do believe they have been in denial about Casey.  There is NO comparison between this case and the NH case.

I would also like to add that most of the posts in this forum are about evidence, Casey, and finding Caylee alive or dead.  Not about Cindy and George. 
Exactly Klaas,thank you.

Karma Is Coming

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1033 on: August 17, 2008, 10:41:09 AM »

I don't know how long this will last, but it gave me a Sunday snicker. This was posted on WS under photo links.

Today, 09:58 AM

http://scaredmonkeys.com/

search team photos of garbage bag with child clothing and book bags

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1034 on: August 17, 2008, 10:41:45 AM »

Good morning monkeys! The searcher that I have been in contact with told me that they were not sure what all was found and that as soon as they made the discovery they backed off out of the area and waited for the OCS to arrive....Hope that helps....

BTW.... he also said he was going to try to bring a camera and a video recorder today...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1035 on: August 17, 2008, 10:43:39 AM »

I only replaced like color. This is definately a backpack with monkeys on it. I colored obvious leaves green, a couploe of monkey profiles orange, and pointed out the seam:

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1036 on: August 17, 2008, 10:48:33 AM »

Fox news if going to talk about the finding of possible evidence.....
They said next up, but we all know what that means.....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

lucybelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1037 on: August 17, 2008, 10:48:51 AM »

Thank you lucybelle.

You're welcome, mrskub.  I have been out of the criminal justice arena for over a year (right hand woman to a busy criminal defense atty) and haven't had to try very hard to forget alot of things (my mind is gone).  My family and friends told me I had turned into a cynic.  I didn't (still don't) believe anything any "alleged" criminal told me and wondered whether anyone told the truth anymore.  I also had begun to wonder which one of our alleged criminal clients would blow my brains out.  I consider myself one tough, unshakable lady but had a few weird experiences (hair on my body standing up) that screamed "DANGER, Will Robinson!  I saw thousands of families in denial.  Meth, crack, and narcotics have spawned a new breed of criminals. 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1038 on: August 17, 2008, 10:56:03 AM »

Blonde,

I cropped this area out of the picture late last night because I am wondering the same....it looks like it could be a phone by it's shape

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1039 on: August 17, 2008, 10:57:00 AM »

You're welcome, mrskub.  I have been out of the criminal justice arena for over a year (right hand woman to a busy criminal defense atty) and haven't had to try very hard to forget alot of things (my mind is gone).  My family and friends told me I had turned into a cynic.  I didn't (still don't) believe anything any "alleged" criminal told me and wondered whether anyone told the truth anymore.  I also had begun to wonder which one of our alleged criminal clients would blow my brains out.  I consider myself one tough, unshakable lady but had a few weird experiences (hair on my body standing up) that screamed "DANGER, Will Robinson!  I saw thousands of families in denial.  Meth, crack, and narcotics have spawned a new breed of criminals. 

I agree about the effect of the drugs. While I don't work in criminal justice, I do work with families living in poverty, many of whom are young, single moms. Meth is especially prevalent in our area, and it causes parents to be extremely neglectful of their children. Casey certainly seems to fit the profile of a negligent parent abusing some type of drug.

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.