April 23, 2024, 06:23:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #5  (Read 370547 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1060 on: August 17, 2008, 11:35:54 AM »

Wonderful post - Lala' Mom.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
lucybelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1061 on: August 17, 2008, 11:38:03 AM »

Let's cut Lisa some slack guys.  She comes from a perspective that none of us want to have right now.  I am not wearing my rose colored glasses, I am just trying to put myself in The Anthony's shoes.  How much do you love a child?  How much is too much or not enough?  Everyone should be totally honest and think about this...if your own child had possibly committed a crime and deep down in your heart of hearts you knew this...would you be able to just say " OK, take her jail.  Lock her up for the rest of her life"?  No, you would be torn so severely between your love for your child and what is about to happen to them, that I do not think any of us could honestly say they know what they would do. 

Yes, I could, would and have.  Enough said.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1062 on: August 17, 2008, 11:39:00 AM »

Topic of discussion has always been where is Caylee and what did Casey do with her.   The topic of discussion only went to Cindy and George when they put themselves in front of the media NOW defending Casey.  Personally I think Cindy and George are in denial and I probably would be too.  No, I wouldn't want to be in their shoes.  I also wouldn't go in front of a bunch of people and tell them THEY need to get off their asses and find my grand daughter  
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1063 on: August 17, 2008, 11:46:42 AM »

Klaas, you skeeer me when you use red words.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1064 on: August 17, 2008, 11:47:33 AM »

I have been trying not to post about this issue , but it is getting to me so I will put out there how I feel about it. I am not here for anyone but Caylee......
I have dealt with denial and co-dependancy and have turned my loved one over to the police for criminal offenses. I have cried myself to sleep thinking,"what have I done"....
I would do it again and I sure as hell can say that if my loved one was in any way shape or form involved in a possible murder, I would be as honest and forthcoming with the authorities as I possibly could.If that meant that my loved one would be incarcerated or worse, then it would break my heart, but that is what would need to happen.

I also want to know why everyone has a lawyer or someone looking out for them, but who is suppose to be looking out for Caylee? Seems to me that if Casey is charged with neglecting her then Caylee should have some sort of court appointed representation....
Mayhap some attorney out there who is following this case should step up to the plate and see about becoming Caylee's representation???I dont know how this works, but it seems to me that everyone has legal representation and spokespersons and bondsman, except for the most important one of all...Caylee!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1065 on: August 17, 2008, 11:50:30 AM »

Cindy washed the pants. ( and don't anyone try and tell me, unwittingly )
She removed them from the car, they smelled like the car. Please.

George tried to blame a mystery neighbor for his gas cans. ( until it would get him thrown in jail )

The video of the hospice visit was not produced ( until George and Cindy were confronted with it and they couldn't lie anymore )

Cindy lied UNDER OATH on July 22nd, 2008.

Orange County Sherrif Dept. has asked George and Cindy to stop conducting their
own investigation, yet they continue to do so.

They wan't to find Caylee, but not if the evidence discovered
points at their daughter.

Facts be damned.

In most cases, in most jurisdictions, they would already be sitting in jail
for what they have done. They should feel real lucky everyday that they
are not already there.

They have contributed greatly in dragging out this case. There is a great chance
we would be much further along today, if they had not displayed such poor
behavior and massive contempt for law enforcement.

Lying never works. It only increases interest. People discover the lies, and then
they want to know WHY? Why the need to lie? Are there more lies to be found?

We found out about the pants.

We found out about the shed break-in and stolen gas cans.

We found out about the Father's Day video.

... and we will finally discover what happened to Caylee.

Even working against the grandparents, we will find out.

Again, why do they lie?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1066 on: August 17, 2008, 11:52:41 AM »

Let's cut Lisa some slack guys.  She comes from a perspective that none of us want to have right now.  I am not wearing my rose colored glasses, I am just trying to put myself in The Anthony's shoes.  How much do you love a child?  How much is too much or not enough?  Everyone should be totally honest and think about this...if your own child had possibly committed a crime and deep down in your heart of hearts you knew this...would you be able to just say " OK, take her jail.  Lock her up for the rest of her life"?  No, you would be torn so severely between your love for your child and what is about to happen to them, that I do not think any of us could honestly say they know what they would do. 

Those that know me...know that I love my daughter more than life itself and I can tell you that given the circumstances of the Anthony's I doubt I would be remotely sane right now.  My only baby would be in big trouble and my grandchild would be gone. I hope I would have the courage to do what is right, but I do not know.  I hope I never know the answer to that question.  What I can say is I would do whatever and go wherever necessary to help my child.  The issue of right and wrong is easily debated by all of us that have never been in this situation...easily.  I can sit here and say I would have gone down and beat some sense into my daughter and told her to start talking...but would I really?  I have no clue...I really don't.  I might be grasping onto anything that would make this go away.  I might wash some clothes without realizing it could be important.  I might drive a car around with a sign on it.  I truly do not know.

One thing I do know, I would be devastated beyond any thing imaginable.  I would not be thinking straight...now or ever again.  What I thought was up would now be down and what I once considered the "right thing to do" could be not my intentions if it meant any more pain for myself or my family.  The burden would be too large to bear and I am certain that I would contemplate things I had never even thought I would consider days before.  I am on the side of thinking that Caylee is no longer alive.  I have been from the beginning.  I also, think GP and GM have not helped matters much.  But I am certain of one thing and I think LE realizes this too...I have not and pray to God that I do not ever walk one step in their shoes.  Ever!!   I have learned we are all just one ounce of grace away from being the things we detest and despise. We should thank the Good Lord that we are blessed and do not have the need to go through that kind of fire.  MOO

** Applause **  I would be going nuts over everything if i was in cindy's position.. regardless of whether or not Casey is guilty of anything other than neglect, that child is missing..  she knows where casey is and that she is safe.. the fact that she doesnt know even if Caylee is alive or dead is what will get her the most.. along with George and Lee.. the important thing is finding her.. not whether or not Casey does jailtime and how much of it she does.. her mind is probably all over the place.. and it will be hard for her to stay "normal"  during this time.. I keep trying to get away from the case for a few days, coming back hoping to find out something has been discovered.. I cant imagine living and breathing this every moment of everyday even just as a bystander..  let alone being her grandmother..
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1067 on: August 17, 2008, 11:53:33 AM »

I am sorry I even tried to make sense of this mess.  I truly am.  I have no doubt that Cindy and George know the truth...I don't think they suspect it any longer.  I think they know.  When the LE decide to get them for anything as an accessory or interference then I will go there with everyone else.  No, I do  not like one single thing that either of them have done thus far.  I was not taking up for Cindy or George...not the least bit.  I was simply trying to get others to understand what Lisa was thinking. 

Caylee is certainly the most important thing in all this discussion and my heart has never left that premise.  I am always on the side of good and against evil, but I think we become so laser focused that we can't see out own faults either.  I said it was my opinion. My opinion that the Anthony's continue to be in denial because the truth is so bad.  I am sorry I even tried to make anyone understand another perspective here...my bad.  I should have stayed out of it.  My apologies.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1068 on: August 17, 2008, 11:54:39 AM »

Good Morning, Carpe 

Morning BT!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1069 on: August 17, 2008, 12:03:44 PM »

I am sorry I even tried to make sense of this mess.  I truly am.  I have no doubt that Cindy and George know the truth...I don't think they suspect it any longer.  I think they know.  When the LE decide to get them for anything as an accessory or interference then I will go there with everyone else.  No, I do  not like one single thing that either of them have done thus far.  I was not taking up for Cindy or George...not the least bit.  I was simply trying to get others to understand what Lisa was thinking. 

Caylee is certainly the most important thing in all this discussion and my heart has never left that premise.  I am always on the side of good and against evil, but I think we become so laser focused that we can't see out own faults either.  I said it was my opinion. My opinion that the Anthony's continue to be in denial because the truth is so bad.  I am sorry I even tried to make anyone understand another perspective here...my bad.  I should have stayed out of it.  My apologies.

Lala's I sincerely hope that you did not take anything I posted as directed to you because that was certainly not my intent. I simply had to finally state how I feel about it and I do understand that George and Cindy's world is falling apart.....I also feel that they have most probably enabled their daughter for most of her life and now they are seeing the end result. I do not wish this on anyone....
I love you Lala's....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1070 on: August 17, 2008, 12:04:02 PM »

At the risk of being redundant, I had to repost this.... I am going to save it and play it when the whole thing gets to be too much for me...

Hope you enjoy it.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te4vI4NgS4Y

Tell it like it is. That's all I'm sayin...

OH GOODY!..............................Carpe, I thought of you and Rob when I found this....

------------------
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1071 on: August 17, 2008, 12:06:31 PM »

Smooches to our Hall Monitor. 

I Stand With The Girl
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1072 on: August 17, 2008, 12:08:43 PM »

I am sorry I even tried to make sense of this mess.  I truly am.  I have no doubt that Cindy and George know the truth...I don't think they suspect it any longer.  I think they know.  When the LE decide to get them for anything as an accessory or interference then I will go there with everyone else.  No, I do not like one single thing that either of them have done thus far.  I was not taking up for Cindy or George...not the least bit.  I was simply trying to get others to understand what Lisa was thinking. 

Don't apologize Lala's or I'm going to get my own pencils and start writing. 

Part of what makes this thread interesting and productive (and Natalee's thread, and others) is that we all bring our perspectives to it. My life experience teaches me some understanding of where George and Cindy are coming from, and others would have reacted differently in my own and their situation. That's ok. We're all in Caylee's corner, and most of us hold Casey responsible for Caylee's disappearance. There's much more common ground than differences here and where those differences lie is just fertile dirt for discovery. We all need to be heard in order to get an accurate picture, and that includes your voice.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1073 on: August 17, 2008, 12:11:30 PM »

Screw the Anthony's shoes.

I just washed em, they smelled like the car.

------------------
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1074 on: August 17, 2008, 12:12:52 PM »

Screw the Anthony's shoes.

I just washed em, they smelled like the car.

I Stand With The Girl
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1075 on: August 17, 2008, 12:13:27 PM »

CARPE - I always value your opinion.  What do you make of the pile of clothes and back packs???????????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1076 on: August 17, 2008, 12:17:01 PM »

I guess I'm a heartless old bastard. I WANNA LIVE UNDER THE LAW. Does anyone else? Really is this "ONE NATION UNDER THE LAW" OR NOT? Or is it one nation under the law for everyone else but the Anthonys?

It was fine when George Anthony was sending other folks' kids to jail - but now he is award some type pedestal.  A pedestal he is not entitled to in any way shape or form.

You tell me  - what has George Anthony done to deserve any slack here?

PGMAFB already with this the "love of a kid or a grandchild non-sense.

ARE WE A NATION OF LAWS OR NOT?

CLEARLY THESE PEOPLE BROKE THE LAW. Cindy has admitted countless times all of the evidence she destroyed or tampered with. And George has pulled off one of the biggest secondary crimes in the entire case with his gas can fiasco. And the only thing keeping them out of jail is the fact that they do have a grand child missing. If they had covered up other crimes - and not limited any one thing in particular, do you really think that they would have been granted the freedom that they have if Caylee was NOT missing?

there must have been a sale at Walmart on Rose Colored sun glasses, because some folks are not looking at this case as it is.

THERE IS A LITTLE GIRL MOST LIKELY DEAD AND PEOPLE WHO PROFESS TO LOVE WHO ARE SCREWING WITH FINDING HER HERE - IF THIS IS LOVE ~ I DON'T WANT ANY PARTS OF THAT "LOVE".

off my soap box.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1077 on: August 17, 2008, 12:20:20 PM »

CARPE - I always value your opinion.  What do you make of the pile of clothes and back packs???????????

It does look ominous, doesn't it?

...but then again, it is a public park... I am sure they have found lots
of freaky things before.

I guess I will just wait patiently until OCSD rules
the find in or out with their forensic team.

------------------
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1078 on: August 17, 2008, 12:22:26 PM »

I just read on the MyFoxOrlando blog that apparently Joe Gailey, a Florida DA will be representing Caylee.   

A poster named Skyboxx, who is rumored to have "sources" also stated (possibly in a private e-mail) that LE considers yesterday's find to be "key".

Not sure how credible all of this is, but one can surely hope.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1079 on: August 17, 2008, 12:22:52 PM »

Hi Rob

As CBB says, we each have our own perspective on things. Everyone will base his/her view of the Anthonys on past personal experiences and differences in personality. As the writer Deepak Chopra says, "We have all walked in different gardens and knelt at different graves."

No one's opinion is totally right or totally wrong in this - they're just all different. Every wonderful monkey here contributes something valuable in his/her own way, IMO.

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.