May 14, 2024, 11:44:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #5  (Read 372946 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1140 on: August 17, 2008, 02:41:04 PM »

Welcome, AZGrama!

I, too, was puzzled by the 'I'm not level' comment by Casey and we know she's not leveling with LE  ....had questioned the siezure and it's cause....but never thought of the car seat.....all valid questions...hopefully we'll get some answers soon.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1141 on: August 17, 2008, 02:42:13 PM »

Gotta run to the store or we'll be eating pickles, salad dressing, one egg, one can of Red Bull, musturd, ice, 18 pack Coors Light, and a very old onion!!!!

I guess the Lay's potato chips are no longer an option after yesterday......!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1142 on: August 17, 2008, 02:47:12 PM »

Nope, no more tater chips, but that did seem to work, thanks BLONDE!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1143 on: August 17, 2008, 02:59:16 PM »

Now this is interesting....has anyone seen this?

On the site BrevardCountyMoms, there is a Zenaida Gonzalez (who appears to own it or run it) who was robbed in early June and computer equipment was stolen......read this page (link is below) and you'll be at least a little perplexed!   This just gets nuttier and nuttier!

http://forums.brevardcountymoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=7549&sid=4a63c7675e7afa0281ff078f38f496a5

Once again, all I can say is HOLY CRAP!!

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1144 on: August 17, 2008, 03:02:10 PM »

This is the main post on the Brevard County Moms site I spoke of in my last post -

Highly Coincidental I'd say...
Submitted by cglrcng on Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:44 am

Are you sure she isn't actually speaking of someone who's office she may have robbed/burglarized on the same day thereabouts as the day her daughter went missing? Instead of a "babysitter" she dropped her child off to...Could she, "Caylee" have been possibly hurt while mom may have been committing another crime. Could you have been a victim of that crime...the robbery of your office back in June? You wouldn't have to know her, but she would sure know your name.

Hear me out please. I got here through a simple name search following an ABC News.Com story as many others may have...But read this:

Please, for a moment...Check out this huge coincidence I found by just browsing the net (On the weekend of June 9th...the same day that Caylee Anthony was last known to have been seen), there was a robbery in Brevard County, FL of a Zenaida Gonzalez who writes on a forum that "she is not that Zenaida Gonzalez" in one post from July 18, 2008 ("the one who Casey Marie Anthony claims she dropped Caylee off to"). But she just may well have been totally unknowingly/unwittingly "The Zenaida Gonzalez" that Casey Marie Anthony actually speaks of, as far as a simple name she remembers all too well from the office door/computer(s) she may have actually robbed/burglarized.

There is a post dated Tuesday, June 10, 2008 down the page a bit further (http://forums.brevardcountymoms.com/viewforum.php?f=57), posts 1 & 12 on the page are the ones I find are the strange ones that may relate in a roundabout manner. (Why has Casey Anthony been secretive to the point of lying about where she really works? Could she be a burglar/thief...Not something she'd actually like to admit to the police, I'd truly suspect).

Could Casey Marie Anthony (an alleged thief according to many friends listed in the police arrest report located at: http://www.docstoc.com/docs/952244/Casey-Anthony-Arrest-Report), have actually committed the robbery/burglary of the office of that actual blogging/posting "Zenaida Gonzalez" and therefore remembers the name all too well?

As an IT tech myself, I can tell you a stolen computer would have the real owners name all over it, as did the office door according to the post by Zenaida Gonzalez. I find the date of the robbery (on or about June 9th, 2008 as described by the posting Zenaida Gonzalez, and the last known date of Caylee Anthony being known to be last seen of June 9th, 2008), a huge coincidence....Food for thought. But this info should be investigated further as to possible prints, etc left behind (possibly collected by authorities in the robbery/burglary?), in the office robbery as relates to the Mother/Suspect/arrested and in custody defendant in my opinion.

I know you may not have linked 1 to the other...But is it possible they are actually linked? Same State 2 different crimes...or even 1 crime, 2 circumstances leading to a huge cover-up because Caylee Anthony may have been/was hurt while mom was out committing another different crime.

Think about it for just 1 minute. Sure, I'm a CIS buff/fan...But sometimes life does imitate art and this is a huge coincidence...Exhaust all leads till the child is home safe or the truth is otherwise known, I say.

cglrcng.

(In the spirit of full exclosure, I am not a woman or a Mom as the icon above represents (I only saw that after returning to the message after posting it)...I'm an older married man and a Dad of 3 boys. I will not be posting on the site besides this particular thread if and only if responded to). To help find the child, all leads must be exhausted no matter how trivial they may seem as not everything meets the eye in all cases such as these.
I just looked it up on Yahoo Maps. Orlando, FL (where she lives) to Brevard County, FL (where I assume you live based on this web page and the local news link above), is only 53.5 miles center to center and less than an hours drive (56 minutes according to Yahoo w/ nice direct multiple highways and a borrowed car according to the Grandmother who's car it was she borrowed). Too close to be pure coincidence in my book.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1145 on: August 17, 2008, 03:05:59 PM »

Cindy washed the pants. ( and don't anyone try and tell me, unwittingly )
She removed them from the car, they smelled like the car. Please.

George tried to blame a mystery neighbor for his gas cans. ( until it would get him thrown in jail )

The video of the hospice visit was not produced ( until George and Cindy were confronted with it and they couldn't lie anymore )

Cindy lied UNDER OATH on July 22nd, 2008.

Orange County Sherrif Dept. has asked George and Cindy to stop conducting their
own investigation, yet they continue to do so.

They wan't to find Caylee, but not if the evidence discovered
points at their daughter.

Facts be damned.

In most cases, in most jurisdictions, they would already be sitting in jail
for what they have done. They should feel real lucky everyday that they
are not already there.

They have contributed greatly in dragging out this case. There is a great chance
we would be much further along today, if they had not displayed such poor
behavior and massive contempt for law enforcement.

Lying never works. It only increases interest. People discover the lies, and then
they want to know WHY? Why the need to lie? Are there more lies to be found?

We found out about the pants.

We found out about the shed break-in and stolen gas cans.

We found out about the Father's Day video.

... and we will finally discover what happened to Caylee.

Even working against the grandparents, we will find out.

Again, why do they lie?

AMEN CARPE!

"The truth never changes"

The above mentioned incidents beg one to question the motives and reasons.  Having done so, throughout these past days,  it leads me to question these actions and I find them suspicious and counter productive
to LE's investigation.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1146 on: August 17, 2008, 03:06:02 PM »

On the site BrevardCountyMoms, there is a Zenaida Gonzalez (who appears to own it or run it) who was robbed in early June and computer equipment was stolen......read this page (link is below) and you'll be at least a little perplexed!   This just gets nuttier and nuttier!

http://forums.brevardcountymoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=7549&sid=4a63c7675e7afa0281ff078f38f496a5

Yes, we've seen that.  I'm sortof surprised this ZG hasn't posted anything more about it.  I suspect LE has been in contact with her especially because she was robbed.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1147 on: August 17, 2008, 03:08:07 PM »

I have heard "gamers" say "I'm not level" and then a number like I'm not level 11 for instance.....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1148 on: August 17, 2008, 03:08:40 PM »

Just checking my new picture (avatar) 

I just added that one, and am glad you found it! It suits you!

I'm trying to add new ones as some are claimed.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1149 on: August 17, 2008, 03:12:20 PM »

This is the main post on the Brevard County Moms site I spoke of in my last post -

Highly Coincidental I'd say...
Submitted by cglrcng on Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:44 am

Are you sure she isn't actually speaking of someone who's office she may have robbed/burglarized on the same day thereabouts as the day her daughter went missing? Instead of a "babysitter" she dropped her child off to...Could she, "Caylee" have been possibly hurt while mom may have been committing another crime. Could you have been a victim of that crime...the robbery of your office back in June? You wouldn't have to know her, but she would sure know your name.

Hear me out please. I got here through a simple name search following an ABC News.Com story as many others may have...But read this:

Please, for a moment...Check out this huge coincidence I found by just browsing the net (On the weekend of June 9th...the same day that Caylee Anthony was last known to have been seen), there was a robbery in Brevard County, FL of a Zenaida Gonzalez who writes on a forum that "she is not that Zenaida Gonzalez" in one post from July 18, 2008 ("the one who Casey Marie Anthony claims she dropped Caylee off to"). But she just may well have been totally unknowingly/unwittingly "The Zenaida Gonzalez" that Casey Marie Anthony actually speaks of, as far as a simple name she remembers all too well from the office door/computer(s) she may have actually robbed/burglarized.

There is a post dated Tuesday, June 10, 2008 down the page a bit further (http://forums.brevardcountymoms.com/viewforum.php?f=57), posts 1 & 12 on the page are the ones I find are the strange ones that may relate in a roundabout manner. (Why has Casey Anthony been secretive to the point of lying about where she really works? Could she be a burglar/thief...Not something she'd actually like to admit to the police, I'd truly suspect).

Could Casey Marie Anthony (an alleged thief according to many friends listed in the police arrest report located at: http://www.docstoc.com/docs/952244/Casey-Anthony-Arrest-Report), have actually committed the robbery/burglary of the office of that actual blogging/posting "Zenaida Gonzalez" and therefore remembers the name all too well?

As an IT tech myself, I can tell you a stolen computer would have the real owners name all over it, as did the office door according to the post by Zenaida Gonzalez. I find the date of the robbery (on or about June 9th, 2008 as described by the posting Zenaida Gonzalez, and the last known date of Caylee Anthony being known to be last seen of June 9th, 2008), a huge coincidence....Food for thought. But this info should be investigated further as to possible prints, etc left behind (possibly collected by authorities in the robbery/burglary?), in the office robbery as relates to the Mother/Suspect/arrested and in custody defendant in my opinion.

I know you may not have linked 1 to the other...But is it possible they are actually linked? Same State 2 different crimes...or even 1 crime, 2 circumstances leading to a huge cover-up because Caylee Anthony may have been/was hurt while mom was out committing another different crime.

Think about it for just 1 minute. Sure, I'm a CIS buff/fan...But sometimes life does imitate art and this is a huge coincidence...Exhaust all leads till the child is home safe or the truth is otherwise known, I say.

cglrcng.

(In the spirit of full exclosure, I am not a woman or a Mom as the icon above represents (I only saw that after returning to the message after posting it)...I'm an older married man and a Dad of 3 boys. I will not be posting on the site besides this particular thread if and only if responded to). To help find the child, all leads must be exhausted no matter how trivial they may seem as not everything meets the eye in all cases such as these.
I just looked it up on Yahoo Maps. Orlando, FL (where she lives) to Brevard County, FL (where I assume you live based on this web page and the local news link above), is only 53.5 miles center to center and less than an hours drive (56 minutes according to Yahoo w/ nice direct multiple highways and a borrowed car according to the Grandmother who's car it was she borrowed). Too close to be pure coincidence in my book.

Welcome all new Monkey's!

I am curious if this Zenaida filed a robbery report and if it is public?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1150 on: August 17, 2008, 03:16:40 PM »

Just checking my new picture (avatar) 

I just added that one, and am glad you found it! It suits you!

I'm trying to add new ones as some are claimed.
You do such a great job CBB! 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1151 on: August 17, 2008, 03:20:11 PM »

Hi AZGrama - insightful first post - keep em coming!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1152 on: August 17, 2008, 03:29:24 PM »

What's everyone's best guess as to who the journalist from NY is, that put Padilla in touch with Baez?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1153 on: August 17, 2008, 03:43:31 PM »

What's everyone's best guess as to who the journalist from NY is, that put Padilla in touch with Baez?

Would that be Larry Garrison?

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1154 on: August 17, 2008, 03:47:22 PM »

I think they are thinking that Larry is a journalist...lol

I was watching Padilla last night on some news show....he is a bounty hunter right?News person asked him what happens if he bonds Casey out and she disappears....Padilla said she won't be able to because she will have 2 people with her at all times,24/7.....I think this sounds crazy and very intrusive and I can't image Cindy and George letting these people stay at their home with Casey till she spills the beans.

Anyway the news person persited and said but what IF she gets away,you'll have to pay the full 500 thousand bond?And Padilla said they would not have to pay it right away,they'd have 90 days and they would have to try and track her down in 90 days....Padilla is a bounty hunter and I thought they were illegal in FL.?
ok

The news person asked"So what is the plan?You going to question her non stop like a investigater?"Padilla said"No,I want to make it clear we will not be questioning her,we are not police and we work along with police,we don't hinder investigations and if we questioned her any having to do with this case we would have to mirandize(sp)her each morning".

What I don't understand is what do they hope to get done by bonding Casey out?Finding Caylee maybe?How will they do that IF they cannot ask her questions?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1155 on: August 17, 2008, 03:51:44 PM »

Isn't Padillo supposed to be flying into Orlando today? 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1156 on: August 17, 2008, 03:54:54 PM »

If Casey hears any of this stuff - mirandizing her every day - sure she's going to trust him!  Not! 
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1157 on: August 17, 2008, 03:59:04 PM »

I agree can. And if he did get any information from Casey, I can see it going right to Baez who hired him.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1158 on: August 17, 2008, 03:59:51 PM »

Yes and they kind of look a like her and Casey ... from far away anyway

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1159 on: August 17, 2008, 04:04:59 PM »

Larry Garrison - A guy who would rep for John Mark Karr.

Fixer, Story Broker Larry Garrison Books Ramsey’s Non-Killer

He Receives Prison Call From JonBenét Nut, Who Requests Diane Sawyer
by Rebecca Dana  |  October 15, 2006 |  Tags: MediaChris CuomoHallmark ChannelLarry GarrisonNate Karr

When John Mark Karr got lonely during long nights in federal custody—when his thoughts turned to the media, to film and to book deals (and, it turns out, to Diane Sawyer)—the man he called was Larry Garrison, an independent television producer.

“And he called collect,” Mr. Garrison said.

Mr. Garrison said that his cell-phone bill from that month was more than $2,000. That included not just Mr. Karr’s jailhouse calls, but the cost of fielding calls from every major broadcast outlet, and a lot of the minor ones, too. All were looking to land the first television interview with Mr. Karr, the lissome, spooky-eyed man who had falsely confessed to killing JonBenét Ramsey.

Mr. Garrison, who is based in Ventura County, Calif., specializes in packaging high-profile cases. In TV parlance, he is a “story broker.” When something bad happens, story brokers are the people who help criminals and victims monetize their villainy or grief. They place themselves as middlemen between the supply of human drama and the demand for it—so news organizations have to do business with them.

And Mr. Garrison is the “king” of that business, according to multiple sources at ABC, the network that reached an initial agreement about interviewing Mr. Karr.

“He finds a way for ordinary people to profit from extraordinary circumstances,” one ABC source said.

Some brokers—the disreputable ones, in Mr. Garrison’s account—provide a means for news outlets to bid on big-get interviews without the ethically messy expedient of paying the subject. Instead, the winning network or tabloid will arrange to interview the subject for free, while paying a hefty “licensing fee” for home videos or personal photographs to accompany the story. (Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin’s widow chose this month to go with ABC and Barbara Walters; NBC offered $500,000 in licensing fees, according to a source with knowledge of the deal, but CBS and ABC offered between $750,000 and $1 million each.)

The pejorative term for those brokers is “fixers.” Mr. Garrison views himself not as an auctioneer but as a consultant and advisor—and a professional journalist in his own right. What he sells to the networks is production assistance on the stories he helps set up.

Mr. Garrison is also an author—his latest book, describing his work, is called The Newsbreaker—and he and the networks sometimes work out a promotional appearance for him as a quid pro quo.

Mr. Garrison has handled media deals for two Michael Jackson jurors, the relatives of Robert Blake’s dead wife, the family of vanished-in-Aruba teen Natalee Holloway and Joran van der Sloot, the chief suspect in Ms. Holloway’s disappearance. He relies, he says, on a collection of “over 80 people out in the field that just bring me stories.”

So when a celebrity trial is convened or a cheerleader vanishes, Mr. Garrison is often the first person at the principals’ side, offering comfort and media coaching. He shops their book proposals and produces their movies.

Brokering remains, for some, an uncomfortable arrangement. “There’s a strong belief among people who work around and at [Good Morning America] that this is paying for interviews,” said one ABC source. “It goes back to what Lawrence Schiller did with Gary Gilmore during Executioner’s Song.”

But thanks to Mr. Garrison and other brokers, it’s an arrangement that has to be made. “Larry, he’s certainly one of the most aggressive,” said another ABC source who has worked with him multiple times. “You can’t use the word ‘best.’ So, you know, we journalists sometimes look at it as interference. We’d rather get there, but he will get there, and you find out he has somebody’s story rights.”

“Right now, I’m dealing with the woman who ingratiated herself with the B.T.K. killer,” Mr. Garrison said. He’s also dealing with Pamela Rogers, a schoolteacher convicted of sexual battery on one of her 13-year-old male students. For Ms. Rogers, Mr. Garrison is arranging a sweeps interview.

“People don’t know the truth about her,” he said. “When I bring out the truth about her, it’ll make a difference. Do I condone being a pedophile? No way. But I think she needs help more than anything else.”

Mr. Garrison said that some networks had offered hundreds of thousands of dollars for the chance to speak with John Mark Karr. But ABC won without offering a cent, he said. The network agreed with Mr. Karr that it would do an interview to air during the November sweeps period. By the beginning of October, only a few details remained to negotiate: what topics would be discussed, and who would conduct the interview.

“I pushed for Chris Cuomo,” Mr. Garrison said, “because Chris is an incredible interviewer.”

Mr. Karr, however, wanted either Diane Sawyer or Barbara Walters. “He wanted a woman interviewing him,” Mr. Garrison said.

Two ABC sources said that neither Ms. Sawyer nor Ms. Walters wanted any part of the Karr interview.

On Oct. 6, Mr. Karr was taking two ABC producers on a tour of the San Francisco neighborhood where he used to live. Along the way, he asked them to stop the limo outside an elementary school where he used to teach. When he got out and peered in the schoolhouse windows, police were called, and the interview was called off.

Still, Mr. Garrison held out hope. “There probably will be an interview,” he said, “unless John sabotages it himself. I’ve had Larry King come asking. I’ve had NBC, CBS. We know where ABC stands right now. I just got off the phone with Greta [Van Susteren, of Fox News]. When you deal with a demanding person, and there’s delusions of grandeur, it’s difficult.”

Too difficult, it seems, for ABC. “There is a zero percent chance that interview will happen,” an ABC source said. “He is completely shut down. His behavior at that school was so disturbing to our producers that that was game, set, match.”

Mr. Garrison became Mr. Karr’s broker by first developing a relationship with Mr. Karr’s half-brother, Nate, and arranging interviews for Nate Karr at most of the major networks. Nate Karr impressed him, Mr. Garrison said, by choosing to do interviews for which he was not paid.

“To me, interviews like that should not be about money,” Mr. Garrison said. “It’s about getting the truth out. I’m not a holy roller. I’m Jewish. My kids are Catholic. I believe there’s one God for everybody. I believe in karma. I believe in doing right by people. That’s how I get the big stories. That’s how I beat people out. Because I’m there. I’m there for other news shows. I’m there if there’s a movie or a book. You can pick up the phone 10 years from now, and I’ll still be there.”

Mr. Garrison was on both the Today show and Good Morning America this month, promoting his book. Opening the segment, Mr. Cuomo said, “Even the title makes me feel like I wanna be the newsbreaker. Why are you?”

In reply, Mr. Garrison gave thanks to his sister R. Stephanie Good, who hunts pedophiles for the F.B.I., and explained that all he does is “stop the spin.” Mr. Cuomo described The Newsbreaker as a “very fascinating book.”

What tickled Mr. Garrison was what happened afterward. He had asked Mr. Cuomo to give him a little time at the end of the segment to say hello to his granddaughter. But Mr. Cuomo forgot and launched straight into a commercial break (“When we come back, we’re gonna take a look at who that mastermind was behind hot Cheetos and ice cream …. ”)

So at the very end of the morning news show—in what Mr. Garrison said was an unprecedented gesture—Mr. Cuomo paused and said, “I have a very special message for Dylan: Grandpa La La loves you.”

Now Mr. Cuomo and company are out of the running for Mr. Karr. But there are still enough suitors for Mr. Garrison to be choosy. He will not work with one of the major networks, he said (he declined to specify which), because he did two interviews with them about Mr. Karr and they stiffed him on a reciprocal interview about his book. He has standards: He will not work with serial killers, or with tabloid shows willing to pay outrageous sums for their home movies. He will not work with Nancy Grace.

He said he is not, as now, pursuing film or book deals for Mr. Karr. But he is eager to dangle tidbits—or hints of tidbits—about Mr. Karr for network bookers. What would Mr. Karr say, if someone got him on camera?

“All I can tell you,” Mr. Garrison said, “is I am the only journalist—and I like to believe that I’m a journalist—who had private access to the jail.

“I wish,” he said, “I could say more.”

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.