April 26, 2024, 04:02:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #5  (Read 370626 times)
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1200 on: August 17, 2008, 06:17:06 PM »

Hi MONKEYS

Just stopped by quickly to say  YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!! 

I have been reading but not posting....I'm just too heart broken about this case!!

BLESS CAYLEE!!!

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1201 on: August 17, 2008, 06:17:51 PM »

<snip>
The group will be arriving at Orlando International Airport at 4 p.m. on Sunday, Leonard Padilla said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-marie-anthony-081508,0,4726586.story

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1202 on: August 17, 2008, 06:19:51 PM »

Anyone know more about Cindy and George.I did read that article about George's brother-in-law being interviewed a while back...

But I have searched Ohio news archives all day and I can't seem to find anything!Nothing about anyone in police leaving the force or retiring or anything.

I did find this weird article from The Fresno Bee Republican, on
Saturday, January 29, 1972 about a one GEORGE ANTHONY PADILLA(Weird huh and I believe they are only 4 years apart) he was involved somehow with a man who hijacked a plane in the 70's..

Try the Trubull County Ohio records. I found quite a bit there. You can use it as a place to start.

http://69.68.42.167:13131/Navigate.asp?SimpleSearch.x=79&SimpleSearch.y=13

In searching the records it appears that a Holloway family (not related to NH) sold some property to the Anthony's (Lee and Ruth - i think George's parents).   
That's an interesting link.Looks like George was married to a Terri before marrying Cynthia Plesea.I wonder if he has kids in Ohio.Also George may have owned Athony's Auto Parts while in Ohio.A lot of land/lease transactions in George's name.

I thought that, too, but there is a George A who was discharged from the service registered 1921, who could be George's grandfather....the other George A could be George's dad....You're right though...there were many transactions for George & Cynthia...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1203 on: August 17, 2008, 06:20:20 PM »

hi new to the room here, praising all your hard work and dedication for lil Caylee.

Since day 1, when we heard the news of the child lost, she's become a household name. Caylee has been prayed for every day in my home. Not a day has gone by since she was reported missing that she's been forgotten in my prayers.  She's on our mind here, constantly.

Thank you for sharing in your hopes as well as your thoughts.  I've tried to go over this whole case many times with the little information available, not knowing any of those people personally.  Sometimes distance can offer clarity, in this case I've read what some folks thought what could have happened to Caylee, my thoughts weren't any easier to think about than anyone elses.
I do hope for a speedy resolution in the disappearance of Caylee.
She's become our focal point in Prayer.
thanks for your time.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1204 on: August 17, 2008, 06:20:23 PM »

GOOGLE LIAR TRANSLATOR

I have been asked to do the Early Show on CBS Monday morning but I am really trying as hard as possible to stay away from the media hype.

Even though I am saying I am tired of the media hype... I will be there
bright-eyed and bushy-tailed to do the Early Show on CBS, most likely sitting next to
that wuzz-lick flaming jackass Larry Garrison, get your DVR ready.

I used the HOTBOX Hypocrite translator and it came out exactly the same. 
                                              Good one!!!!!!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1205 on: August 17, 2008, 06:21:01 PM »

I wonder if Padilla's hat goes in the overhead compartment?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1206 on: August 17, 2008, 06:22:45 PM »

I wonder if Padilla's hat goes in the overhead compartment?

hahaha...that was funny 

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1207 on: August 17, 2008, 06:22:55 PM »

I would put in cargo with the rest of the critters!!!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1208 on: August 17, 2008, 06:24:10 PM »

Or else he should have to buy it a full fare ticket...

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1209 on: August 17, 2008, 06:24:39 PM »

caylee marie anthony case - dog 8/17

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIqWsSZ3a2k

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1210 on: August 17, 2008, 06:25:38 PM »

hi new to the room here, praising all your hard work and dedication for lil Caylee.

Since day 1, when we heard the news of the child lost, she's become a household name. Caylee has been prayed for every day in my home. Not a day has gone by since she was reported missing that she's been forgotten in my prayers.  She's on our mind here, constantly.

Thank you for sharing in your hopes as well as your thoughts.  I've tried to go over this whole case many times with the little information available, not knowing any of those people personally.  Sometimes distance can offer clarity, in this case I've read what some folks thought what could have happened to Caylee, my thoughts weren't any easier to think about than anyone elses.
thanks for your time.

Welcome, fladeedah!!!!  

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1211 on: August 17, 2008, 06:25:48 PM »

Hi MONKEYS

Just stopped by quickly to say  YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!! 

I have been reading but not posting....I'm just too heart broken about this case!!

BLESS CAYLEE!!!

Heyyy pinkbanana!

------------------
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1212 on: August 17, 2008, 06:26:18 PM »

As previously mentioned - posted at Websleuths:

floridamom 08-17-2008 02:12 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My son works at Orlando Airport and called me just now. Seems the bondsman/bounty hunter dude wasn't on his flight. All the news peeps were there and are now leaving.

Sorry if this has already been posted but I just heard it and wanted to let you guys know.

floridamom 08-17-2008 02:33 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My son just called again. He's on the hwy, heading home. He said there was like a "motorcade" of police heading toward the airport. Cops on bikes, in cars and then some un-maked vans and SUV's. He said it was totally a weird thing to see. And yes, he said the cops had their sirens going. WTH is going on with that I wonder????

floridamom 08-17-2008 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tracy1 (Post 2512402)
Thank you FloridaMom....does he know anymore about it? Missed flight or cancelled? TY for the info!

He said that he was sitting behind some of the reporters (eating his dinner) and he heard them just say "he isn't on the flight" or something along those lines. Then he saw a bunch of them packing up and leaving. He said there was only a couple still hanging out when he left for home and they looked to be packing up also.

floridamom 08-17-2008 02:41 PM

Nothing on the news so far. My son is already home so no more info. He's not as curious as I am. I would have followed, lol!!

I have to get off here now but will check in later if I hear more.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1213 on: August 17, 2008, 06:29:23 PM »

Welcome fladeedah,

It's great to have you join us. Jump right in. 

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1214 on: August 17, 2008, 06:30:44 PM »

thanks for your time.

Welcome Fladeedah!
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1215 on: August 17, 2008, 06:32:37 PM »

thanks for your time.

Welcome Fladeedah!
Thank you for the welcome..

thanks for your time.

Welcome, fladeedah!!!!  
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1216 on: August 17, 2008, 06:32:38 PM »

Things I don't understand:

1)IF Casey is lying about a Zenaida,then Cindy and George are also lying about a Zenaida.They have stated that that name has been around their house for a couple of years.
IF there is no Zenaida,then where did Casey take Caylee when she worked at her make believe job?

2)When Casey was pretty much living with Tony,she left everyday about the same time as Clint House,to go to work.Almost every night Casey returned to Tony's to stay the night.So now not only did Casey need a daytime babysitter,she also needed an overnight babysitter.

3)Why did Jesse stop babysitting Caylee?Jesse watched her for the 1st year and a half of her life.Jesse found out he wasn't the father of Caylee 1 1/2 years after Caylee was born.But,per Jesse's father,Jesse was still willing to raise Caylee as his own child.So why did he stop watching Caylee?

4)I'm begining to believe there never was a Zenaida and that Cindy and George took care of Caylee,George during the day when he wasn't working and Cindy at night when she got home from work.
I don't believe Casey ever left the house with Caylee to go to the babysitter and work.So far we don't even see where Casey had a job.
I think whatever happened to Caylee,happened the last 2 weeks of June.....from Father's day till the car was abanded on the 27th.

5)IMO George knew the car had the smell of a decomposing body before Cindy knew.George picked up the car....he would surely know that smell from his experience in LE for 10 years.

6)That's about it,I believe it's possible that Caylee died accidently but because of Casey being careless.I believe George knows more than Cindy and they are both covering for their daughter.

Yes, this is what I have been wondering all along.  What was she doing with her?  Where was Casey herself going?
I don't know but she was going somewhere...at least when she was at Tony's.I'll be so happy when this all comes out.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1217 on: August 17, 2008, 06:34:19 PM »

Casey gets pink freaking handcuffs??????

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1218 on: August 17, 2008, 06:35:50 PM »

I was wondering about this before and maybe someone here can help...

Taxes who would have been claiming Caylee and Casey..I have a feeling Cindy and George were claiming both..Which means they would have had to know Casey's income..Correct??Which means they would know she was not working right? Also you can claim daycare nanny expenses right? So if they were claiming Casey wouldn't they want that info too?

Wow, Misitx5, good question!  It is my understanding that if Casey lived with them for 1/2 the year, and made less than a certain amount, the Anthony's can claim her as a dependent.  I am sure this is true for Caylee also.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1219 on: August 17, 2008, 06:37:32 PM »

Another poster (mstix?) brought up the subject of taxes.  Taxes and deductions could answer a lot of questions for the police. 

1.  DEPENDENTS :  Who counted Caylee as a dependent?  Who counted Casey as a dependent if she did not support herself? 

2.  CHILD CARE DEDUCTIONS :  The child care deduction is significant.  Nobody would just blow it off.  If the parents counted Caylee as a deduction, they could also claim child care expenses.  If she really had a sitter named Gonzales or anything else, there would be receipts for payments.  Casey claimed to take Caylee to child care almost every day while she worked.  If her parents carried Caylee as a dependent, they would want some proof of child care expenses, so they could put them on their taxes.

3.  WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?  If the parents counted Caylee as a dependent, but did not claim any child care expenses, that proves they knew that there were none.  If they did claim child care expenses, they should have some proof of this Zenaida's existence.  Ditto if Casey claimed her child on her own tax returns.  If there are no tax deductions for child care on their records, it pretty much proves that there was never a sitter.  Of course, Caylee might claim she used an illegal who worked cheap, I suppose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.