April 20, 2024, 03:21:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #5  (Read 370473 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1220 on: August 17, 2008, 06:38:29 PM »

I was wondering about this before and maybe someone here can help...

Taxes who would have been claiming Caylee and Casey..I have a feeling Cindy and George were claiming both..Which means they would have had to know Casey's income..Correct??Which means they would know she was not working right? Also you can claim daycare nanny expenses right? So if they were claiming Casey wouldn't they want that info too?

I don't think Cindy & George could claim either one.   Maybe someone with more accounting knowledge can confirm.
I don't have accouting experience but my older brother is a gramp pa and while his daughter and baby was living with him,he claimed the baby.I think as long as Casey wasn't collecting any sort of aid,they can claim Caylee.That's a very good tax question Misit.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1221 on: August 17, 2008, 06:41:37 PM »

caylee marie anthony case - dog 8/17

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIqWsSZ3a2k

Thanks Carpe..... glad to hear Dog say what he did....I admit it, I like the Dog....maybe they need to let Bethie get ahold of Casey...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1222 on: August 17, 2008, 06:43:25 PM »

Anyone know more about Cindy and George.I did read that article about George's brother-in-law being interviewed a while back...

But I have searched Ohio news archives all day and I can't seem to find anything!Nothing about anyone in police leaving the force or retiring or anything.

I did find this weird article from The Fresno Bee Republican, on
Saturday, January 29, 1972 about a one GEORGE ANTHONY PADILLA(Weird huh and I believe they are only 4 years apart) he was involved somehow with a man who hijacked a plane in the 70's..

Try the Trubull County Ohio records. I found quite a bit there. You can use it as a place to start.

http://69.68.42.167:13131/Navigate.asp?SimpleSearch.x=79&SimpleSearch.y=13

In searching the records it appears that a Holloway family (not related to NH) sold some property to the Anthony's (Lee and Ruth - i think George's parents).   
That's an interesting link.Looks like George was married to a Terri before marrying Cynthia Plesea.I wonder if he has kids in Ohio.Also George may have owned Athony's Auto Parts while in Ohio.A lot of land/lease transactions in George's name.

I thought that, too, but there is a George A who was discharged from the service registered 1921, who could be George's grandfather....the other George A could be George's dad....You're right though...there were many transactions for George & Cynthia...
I saw that George too,discharged from sevice in 1921.The other Georges....all of their signatures look the same to me.I wonder if he own/s an apartment building in Ohio....looked like a few leases to different people.George and Cindy even had their name on a lease in 1980 before they were married.

Karma Is Coming

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1223 on: August 17, 2008, 06:44:53 PM »

Taxes who would have been claiming Caylee and Casey..I have a feeling Cindy and George were claiming both..Which means they would have had to know Casey's income..Correct??Which means they would know she was not working right? Also you can claim daycare nanny expenses right? So if they were claiming Casey wouldn't they want that info too?

Wow, Misitx5, good question!  It is my understanding that if Casey lived with them for 1/2 the year, and made less than a certain amount, the Anthony's can claim her as a dependent.  I am sure this is true for Caylee also.

I didn't think so...I spent some time looking it up....Casey doesn't fit the criteria.  She's over 19 and although she's 22, she'd have to be enrolled in school to qualify as a dependent until age 24.  Caylee, on the other hand, may qualify because she was under 19,  lived there (according to the Anthony's) and by all appearances they supported her. 

It's doubtful Casey has filed taxes.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1224 on: August 17, 2008, 06:47:37 PM »

Casey gets pink freaking handcuffs??????

I think all female inmates do... kinda like Joe Ar-pie-hole's pink underwear!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1225 on: August 17, 2008, 06:50:40 PM »

Another poster (mstix?) brought up the subject of taxes.  Taxes and deductions could answer a lot of questions for the police. 

1.  DEPENDENTS :  Who counted Caylee as a dependent?  Who counted Casey as a dependent if she did not support herself? 

2.  CHILD CARE DEDUCTIONS :  The child care deduction is significant.  Nobody would just blow it off.  If the parents counted Caylee as a deduction, they could also claim child care expenses.  If she really had a sitter named Gonzales or anything else, there would be receipts for payments.  Casey claimed to take Caylee to child care almost every day while she worked.  If her parents carried Caylee as a dependent, they would want some proof of child care expenses, so they could put them on their taxes.

3.  WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?  If the parents counted Caylee as a dependent, but did not claim any child care expenses, that proves they knew that there were none.  If they did claim child care expenses, they should have some proof of this Zenaida's existence.  Ditto if Casey claimed her child on her own tax returns.  If there are no tax deductions for child care on their records, it pretty much proves that there was never a sitter.  Of course, Caylee might claim she used an illegal who worked cheap, I suppose.

Thanks for the info Hudsunn.If the parents or Casey claimed child care credits,wouldn't they have to have the SS# and other info of the babysitter?I know here in Michigan my brother did have to have the SS# of the babysitter to claim child tax credits.

Karma Is Coming

sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1226 on: August 17, 2008, 06:52:01 PM »

And I keep forgetting to give you all this site for maps.  It is really cool and the pictures are more up to date than google. 

maps.live.com

"HI" to all the new posters, and "great job" to all the regulars. 

I can hardly stand it when there is no news.  Reading back at the beginning, and it is very interesting.

"For whatever she's done. Everybody, she has done something, okay. She's holding back or whatever it is. Otherwise, Caylee would be right here with us, so, she has done something. So I forgive her for whatever that is," Cynthia said Monday.

Cindy had already "forgiven" Casey for whatever she had done on the 21th of July.  That was quick!  Three days and she is over the fact that her daughter "lost" her grandchild.  Cindy has been very, very defensive since day one, and has given excuse after excuse for her and Casey's behavior. 

Her is that quote again: 

Looking back, Cynthia said, she now realizes why Casey needed her space. If her flight for independence included handing Caylee off to someone who is now obsessively enchanted by the beautiful little girl, Caylee's grandmother said she forgives that person, too.

I find that so odd, it just sets off red flags for me.  Obsessively enchanted.  I think it sounds like they think th babysitter is a pedophile.

Ran across this also, I think someone asked a while back,

Investigators said they have talked with the person who gave Casey Anthony a ride from the Amscot where she abandoned her car late last month and that person might know what happened to Caylee. Amscot won't say whether Casey tried to cash a check there.

I wonder what made them think that.  I so hope they have so much evidence that we aren't aware of.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1227 on: August 17, 2008, 06:53:34 PM »

Thanks Carpe..... glad to hear Dog say what he did....I admit it, I like the Dog....maybe they need to let Bethie get ahold of Casey...

She'd flagellate the truth outta Casey with them almighty tremendous knockers.

Dog must be a happy man!!!!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1228 on: August 17, 2008, 06:57:17 PM »

August 17th Search Findings....

http://www.josephsjordan.com/caylee/

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1229 on: August 17, 2008, 06:57:54 PM »

She'd flagellate the truth outta Casey with them almighty tremendous knockers.

Dog must be a happy man!!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1230 on: August 17, 2008, 06:58:07 PM »

To all our New Posters

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1231 on: August 17, 2008, 07:00:53 PM »

San just sent me this - this is the cover of the Globe:

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1232 on: August 17, 2008, 07:04:46 PM »

August 17th Search Findings....

http://www.josephsjordan.com/caylee/

* No pictures, but one of our searchers found designer make up and a disposable camera, pantyhose, shampoo, and other female items that would be found in a purse or back pack.
    * August 17 Female Underwear
    * August 17 Female Panties
    * August 17 Panty Size Tag

* August 17 Old Back Pack, Not Evidence
    * August 17 Old Back Pack, Not Evidence
    * August 17 Gas Can in Blanchard Park close to Rouse Road
    * August 17 Flagged Area for Gas Can
    * August 17 Gas Can in Blanchard Park
    * August 17 Location of Gas Can

* August 16 Entrance to Wooded Area
    * August 16 Inside Entrance to Wooded Area
    * August 16 Tank Top
    * August 16 More Clothing Size 5 Similar Casey Anthony's Search Warrant
    * August 16 Female Clothes and 2 Back Packs
    * August 16 Yellow Flip Flop and White Rope
    * August 16 Orange County Sheriff's Office Collects 2 back packs full of female clothing size 5, in addition to 3 more bags of evidence in brown paper bags, 2 large, 1 small
    * August 16 Orange County Sheriff's Office with supervisor and deputy on site
    * August 16 OCSO
    * August 16 Orange County Sheriff's Office spends 2 hours on site.
    * August 16 Pink Backpack and Female clothing size 5

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1233 on: August 17, 2008, 07:05:11 PM »

San just sent me this - this is the cover of the Globe:

Klaas... did you see I posted todays search findings? Guess I shoulda bolded it...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1234 on: August 17, 2008, 07:06:20 PM »

there are pics of those items listed - even though it's not clear if there are there or not.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1235 on: August 17, 2008, 07:07:20 PM »

Another poster (mstix?) brought up the subject of taxes.  Taxes and deductions could answer a lot of questions for the police. 

1.  DEPENDENTS :  Who counted Caylee as a dependent?  Who counted Casey as a dependent if she did not support herself? 

2.  CHILD CARE DEDUCTIONS :  The child care deduction is significant.  Nobody would just blow it off.  If the parents counted Caylee as a deduction, they could also claim child care expenses.  If she really had a sitter named Gonzales or anything else, there would be receipts for payments.  Casey claimed to take Caylee to child care almost every day while she worked.  If her parents carried Caylee as a dependent, they would want some proof of child care expenses, so they could put them on their taxes.

3.  WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?  If the parents counted Caylee as a dependent, but did not claim any child care expenses, that proves they knew that there were none.  If they did claim child care expenses, they should have some proof of this Zenaida's existence.  Ditto if Casey claimed her child on her own tax returns.  If there are no tax deductions for child care on their records, it pretty much proves that there was never a sitter.  Of course, Caylee might claim she used an illegal who worked cheap, I suppose.

I bet if their was someone watching Caylee she was taking cash.

http://www.dcf.state.fl.us/childcare/laws.shtml

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1236 on: August 17, 2008, 07:10:07 PM »

Rather than being so picky about who goes out searching...

Maybe OCSD should get off their asses and do some things?

I am sure behind the scenes, they are putting together a really tight case.

However, public perception means a lot too.

I think they could run a better public front. jmo

If they did,

maybe they would not be having such a headache with

all of the media coverage???

Elmo just sayin... he is always just sayin...

------------------
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1237 on: August 17, 2008, 07:10:36 PM »

Wow, Misitx5, good question!  It is my understanding that if Casey lived with them for 1/2 the year, and made less than a certain amount, the Anthony's can claim her as a dependent.  I am sure this is true for Caylee also.

I didn't think so...I spent some time looking it up....Casey doesn't fit the criteria.  She's over 19 and although she's 22, she'd have to be enrolled in school to qualify as a dependent until age 24.  Caylee, on the other hand, may qualify because she was under 19,  lived there (according to the Anthony's) and by all appearances they supported her. 

It's doubtful Casey has filed taxes.

Here is the strange thing about who people claim as dependents on their taxes - the IRS pays absolutely no attention to its own rules! 

The agency I work for makes clients prove their income by bringing in a copy of the tax forms they filed. We often get people saying they have four children, but there might only be three claimed on their taxes. When we ask for proof of who claimed the fourth child, they bring in someone else's taxes, and sure enough, there is their child's name. They say, "Our neighbor down the street needed to get some money back, so we let them claim our youngest boy." 

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1238 on: August 17, 2008, 07:11:23 PM »

Thanks Cubbee - yes I saw.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1239 on: August 17, 2008, 07:14:04 PM »

Casey gets pink freaking handcuffs??????

I think all female inmates do... kinda like Joe Ar-pie-hole's pink underwear!

errrrr.......no they don't Wink at least not in Maine

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.