April 23, 2024, 09:44:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #5  (Read 370552 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1240 on: August 17, 2008, 07:15:48 PM »

caylee marie anthony case - dog 8/17

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIqWsSZ3a2k

WooooooooooooHoooooo.....go Dog!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1241 on: August 17, 2008, 07:17:03 PM »

Casey gets pink freaking handcuffs??????

I think all female inmates do... kinda like Joe Ar-pie-hole's pink underwear!

errrrr.......no they don't Wink at least not in Maine

Gotcha... you are correct, sir!

I should have plugged in the fact that I was talking about Orange County.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1242 on: August 17, 2008, 07:19:49 PM »

Another poster (mstix?) brought up the subject of taxes.  Taxes and deductions could answer a lot of questions for the police. 

1.  DEPENDENTS :  Who counted Caylee as a dependent?  Who counted Casey as a dependent if she did not support herself? 

2.  CHILD CARE DEDUCTIONS :  The child care deduction is significant.  Nobody would just blow it off.  If the parents counted Caylee as a deduction, they could also claim child care expenses.  If she really had a sitter named Gonzales or anything else, there would be receipts for payments.  Casey claimed to take Caylee to child care almost every day while she worked.  If her parents carried Caylee as a dependent, they would want some proof of child care expenses, so they could put them on their taxes.

3.  WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?  If the parents counted Caylee as a dependent, but did not claim any child care expenses, that proves they knew that there were none.  If they did claim child care expenses, they should have some proof of this Zenaida's existence.  Ditto if Casey claimed her child on her own tax returns.  If there are no tax deductions for child care on their records, it pretty much proves that there was never a sitter.  Of course, Caylee might claim she used an illegal who worked cheap, I suppose.

Thanks for the info Hudsunn.If the parents or Casey claimed child care credits,wouldn't they have to have the SS# and other info of the babysitter?I know here in Michigan my brother did have to have the SS# of the babysitter to claim child tax credits.

I am also in Michigan and I thought the just had to provide for more than
 1/2 her support.I read there are age limits on a qualifying child but not a relative...And thank you everyone for the help with the question.
I googled it and this is what I found..

To claim a qualifying relative:

• The person’s gross income for 2007 must be less than $3,400 and you must have provided more than half of his for her support.

• If the dependent to be claimed is related to you, he or she does not have to live with you, but must be related to you in one of the following ways:
Your child, stepchild, foster child, or a descendant of any of them (for example, your grandchild) who does not qualify as a qualifying child.

So technically if they knew Casey wasn't working they could have claimed her I wonder if they did.???

http://taxes.about.com/od/dependents/a/Dependents_3.htm
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1243 on: August 17, 2008, 07:23:38 PM »

Klaas.... my contact thinks it will be on for tomorrow night with Dana....If it all works out...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1244 on: August 17, 2008, 07:23:59 PM »

Concerning the  pictures, I don't think casey would wear a size 6.  BUT if, the gas can could at all be tied to this case, I'm pretty sure Georgie is headed for the slammer.  Since he never called LE back after he reported them as stolen, one would assume they were never returned.  He was very nervous about his story and casey returning them.  cindy also told Greta to "talk to George" about the cans, like she didn't know the story.  A new set of gas cans could explain why there were no prints on them.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1245 on: August 17, 2008, 07:24:28 PM »

Casey gets pink freaking handcuffs??????

I think all female inmates do... kinda like Joe Ar-pie-hole's pink underwear!

errrrr.......no they don't Wink at least not in Maine

Gotcha... you are correct, sir!

I should have plugged in the fact that I was talking about Orange County.

I only noticed it cause I am such a pink freak!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1246 on: August 17, 2008, 07:25:07 PM »

Posted at RU:

Quote from: LovelyPigeon
A rumor for sure!

FOX is reporting that Padilla has landed at Orlando and is on the way to the Anthony house right now (6:15 pm CDT). There are pictures of Padilla at the airport surrounded by media, so it looks indisputable.

50/50 chance Casey will be on bond on Monday.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1247 on: August 17, 2008, 07:25:51 PM »

Concerning the  pictures, I don't think casey would wear a size 6.  BUT if, the gas can could at all be tied to this case, I'm pretty sure Georgie is headed for the slammer.  Since he never called LE back after he reported them as stolen, one would assume they were never returned.  He was very nervous about his story and casey returning them.  cindy also told Greta to "talk to George" about the cans, like she didn't know the story.  A new set of gas cans could explain why there were no prints on them.

Really kippy,,, I was thinking she might wear a size 6 depending on the brand .... they all seem to run a little different IMO

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1248 on: August 17, 2008, 07:26:21 PM »

UPDATE August 17: At the request of the Orange County Sheriff's Office, please if you are going to search for Caylee contact their Child Abuse section where they can send you on a coordinated, organized search and you can be background checked.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1249 on: August 17, 2008, 07:26:43 PM »

Klaas.... my contact thinks it will be on for tomorrow night with Dana....If it all works out...

Great news, thanks!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1250 on: August 17, 2008, 07:28:21 PM »

UPDATE August 17: At the request of the Orange County Sheriff's Office, please if you are going to search for Caylee contact their Child Abuse section where they can send you on a coordinated, organized search and you can be background checked.

LOL.... my contact just told me that he was going to have to do that....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1251 on: August 17, 2008, 07:28:45 PM »

Florida, Texas and California are over run with people who live in parks, under bridges, and in shelters..

People who are homeless would rather live where the weather is good, and they don't like to sleep on grates on a side walk to keep warm.

In Orlando, the illegal immigrant population is thru the roof, and went up 4 times over the national average over the last few years and so did the homicide rate. People from Honduras, Guatemala, Panama, Belize, Mexico - etc.

In the area where Jennifer Kesse lived, we found the previous address of a person and his friends that we feel are suspicious, but we have no way to prove that they are actually involved. Two of the people that lived in that apartment were illegals, and one in particular was a dead on match description wise for the person seen on the video outside of Millennial Mosaic.

At the previous address - it was called the The Gallery (IIRC) at the Millennial. I found some comments posted about this place and one said - this place should be called the Ghetto at the Millennial.

So, even though the clothes look like they could be the same size, and they are female - I'm not sure they have anything to do with Caylee or Casey... so, I guess we'll know soon - hopefully.

and hopefully the searchers did make a discovery that brings it all closer to a conclusion.

Where I live, we have hunters that stumble upon a body or two every year and sometimes that is the only way a body is found.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1252 on: August 17, 2008, 07:28:55 PM »

------------------
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1253 on: August 17, 2008, 07:30:23 PM »

________ROB, I hate to bug you but I never did see the answer to my question _____________ what is your opinion of the clothing and things found in the woods....do they belong to Casey and Caylee- 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1254 on: August 17, 2008, 07:31:06 PM »

Florida, Texas and California are over run with people who live in parks, under bridges, and in shelters..

People who are homeless would rather live where the weather is good, and they don't like to sleep on grates on a side walk to keep warm.

In Orlando, the illegal immigrant population is thru the roof, and went up 4 times over the national average over the last few years and so did the homicide rate. People from Honduras, Guatemala, Panama, Belize, Mexico - etc.

In the area where Jennifer Kesse lived, we found the previous address of a person and his friends that we feel are suspicious, but we have no way to prove that they are actually involved. Two of the people that lived in that apartment were illegals, and one in particular was a dead on match description wise for the person seen on the video outside of Millennial Mosaic.

At the previous address - it was called the The Gallery (IIRC) at the Millennial. I found some comments posted about this place and one said - this place should be called the Ghetto at the Millennial.

So, even though the clothes look like they could be the same size, and they are female - I'm not sure they have anything to do with Caylee or Casey... so, I guess we'll know soon - hopefully.

and hopefully the searchers did make a discovery that brings it all closer to a conclusion.

Where I live, we have hunters that stumble upon a body or two every year and sometimes that is the only way a body is found.

Rob, I agree, these items could have nothing at all to do with Caylee or Casey.....
then again they could be yet another piece of the puzzle....
I am just grateful that they are out there looking.......
As for the hunters stumbling over bodies , we have alot of that here too..

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1255 on: August 17, 2008, 07:31:16 PM »

Really kippy,,, I was thinking she might wear a size 6 depending on the brand .... they all seem to run a little different IMO

Thats true cubbee, I was going from my own experience.  I wear a 7 and there is no way in hades that I could get one leg in a size 5 jean lol.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1256 on: August 17, 2008, 07:32:10 PM »

I am sure she would prefer these.... Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1257 on: August 17, 2008, 07:32:30 PM »

Nevermind, you just answered it.   Thank you!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1258 on: August 17, 2008, 07:33:41 PM »

Thats true cubbee, I was going from my own experience.  I wear a 7 and there is no way in hades that I could get one leg in a size 5 jean lol.

LOL.... I did this freebie thing for Hanes Wedgie Free Wednesdays and I won a free pair of panties...no warning, they just showed up in my mail one day, they were cute as heck, but I swear they were the smallest size 6 I have ever seen in my life ....LOL

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1259 on: August 17, 2008, 07:34:20 PM »

background checking volunteers??

anyone know how long that takes??

I do, I passed one a few years ago and it takes weeks - the FBI does those things.

ok, whatever.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.