April 26, 2024, 02:10:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #5  (Read 370624 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1260 on: August 17, 2008, 07:34:22 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM:

fuzzy wrote:

sorry, heres the finished edited version I should have submitted, fuzzy

I believe Casey was in the habit of leaving Calyee in the car and likely the trunk, telling Caylee mommy was going shopping,(while actually hooking for cash to cover her job story, partying or drunken overnight stay somewhere) and to stay quiet til mommy came back like it was a hide and seek game. Casey stayed away too long, and returned to find Caylee dead in the overheated trunk. I believe initially she knew she was guilty of neglect and would be blamed by law and her parents so she quickly concocted the kidnap story and began laying the plans to boy hid Caylee’s body and to lay out a foundation of some phantom baby sitter. She went to the apartments to find prospects and somehow saw the info card in the office bearing the name of the supposed baby sitter Zineada that no friends or family had met or seen. One flaw in the story was Casey didn’t realize Zineada didn’t live there and that the apt in question had been vacant for five months. Casey likely hid backpacks knowing they would be found and to bolster theory of kidnapping. She dumped Caylee’s body and likely burned it buried it using the two gas cans and borrowed shovel and dumped the car planning on reporting it stolen of course. all to avoid the blame of negligent death of her daughter which her parents would never forgive her for though they’ve allowed her every exception and enabled her all her life. She will stick to this story unless threatened with homicide and then the “accident story will come out” and she will stick to that to her dying day. she will likely never be convicted of more than a negligent homicide and if she sticks to her story it might be only charges of desecrating a corpse Longest sentence likely five to ten years and only serve 18 mo if that. by then she will be pregnant with another to get back in graces of her enabling parents.
I believe initially that Cindy Anthony was correctly scared and correctly identified the dead body smell in the trunk but has realized if Granddaughter is dead, she might also risk losing her own beautiful sweet, spoiled rotten Lying sociopath of a daughter. Cindy has decided to not lose both and now spends her time trying to help her daughter by pretending to believe her story and as a cops wife by washing Casey’s dead body smelling clothes. Mom and dad will now do anything to save their daughter who cant possibly give them another child if locked in prison for life or past child bearing age before she gets out. This family is sick and Casey is just the product of the enabling family who learned to take advantage of their enabling of course.
what a mess. Fuzzy, retired CSI

Aug 17, 3:02 PM

ok....I am going to become even less popular after this post I am sure...but what is the point of bring this into the cage?

This guy/girl certainly does not sound like a CSI agent to me.

And where in the hell is the evidence that Casey was "hooking" and leaving Caylee  in the trunk. That is just so friggin far out there.

There has not been one shred of evidence that Casey was a hooker...and people have been digging.

No way Caylee was repeatedly left in a trunk...are you kidding me??? Not logical at all!!! She would have been dead long ago in the Florida heat.

And she is going to get a few years in jail and then become pregnant again...and this is the crime scene investigators professional opinion?

There is no evidence for anything written in this post.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1261 on: August 17, 2008, 07:34:44 PM »

I am sure she would prefer these.... Rolling Eyes

LMAO....oh yeah, that's the ticket.....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1262 on: August 17, 2008, 07:36:20 PM »

Posted at RU:

Quote from: LovelyPigeon
A rumor for sure!

FOX is reporting that Padilla has landed at Orlando and is on the way to the Anthony house right now (6:15 pm CDT). There are pictures of Padilla at the airport surrounded by media, so it looks indisputable.

50/50 chance Casey will be on bond on Monday.

I saw that segment - he is there.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1263 on: August 17, 2008, 07:36:47 PM »

Anyone know more about Cindy and George.I did read that article about George's brother-in-law being interviewed a while back...

But I have searched Ohio news archives all day and I can't seem to find anything!Nothing about anyone in police leaving the force or retiring or anything.

I did find this weird article from The Fresno Bee Republican, on
Saturday, January 29, 1972 about a one GEORGE ANTHONY PADILLA(Weird huh and I believe they are only 4 years apart) he was involved somehow with a man who hijacked a plane in the 70's..

Try the Trubull County Ohio records. I found quite a bit there. You can use it as a place to start.

http://69.68.42.167:13131/Navigate.asp?SimpleSearch.x=79&SimpleSearch.y=13

In searching the records it appears that a Holloway family (not related to NH) sold some property to the Anthony's (Lee and Ruth - i think George's parents).   

Anyone know why so mant things after they moved??The one that says this SHERIFF-TRUMBULL COUNTY / ANTHONY, GEORGE is in 1998..
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1264 on: August 17, 2008, 07:37:00 PM »

UPDATE August 17: At the request of the Orange County Sheriff's Office, please if you are going to search for Caylee contact their Child Abuse section where they can send you on a coordinated, organized search and you can be background checked.

background checking volunteers??

anyone know how long that takes??

I do, I passed one a few years ago and it takes weeks - the FBI does those things.

ok, whatever.

I was a substitute for the parish(county) school system where I live and you had to do that and the crazy thing is that once you did it you did not have to wait for the results to go to work.....wierd...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1265 on: August 17, 2008, 07:37:15 PM »

UPDATE August 17: At the request of the Orange County Sheriff's Office, please if you are going to search for Caylee contact their Child Abuse section where they can send you on a coordinated, organized search and you can be background checked.

I do, I passed one a few years ago and it takes weeks - the FBI does those things.

ok, whatever.

They might mean the ones that are by state. We have to get those done because we work with children, and we can get results on the state ones the same day.

I Stand With The Girl
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1266 on: August 17, 2008, 07:37:44 PM »

Even if these clothes and backpacks have nothing to do with Casey/Caylee, the coincidence is stunning, I mean even gas cans!!  weird.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1267 on: August 17, 2008, 07:38:47 PM »

Even if these clothes and backpacks have nothing to do with Casey/Caylee, the coincidence is stunning, I mean even gas cans!!  weird.

Would love to see the pics on that disposable camera they found....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1268 on: August 17, 2008, 07:39:34 PM »

________ROB, I hate to bug you but I never did see the answer to my question _____________ what is your opinion of the clothing and things found in the woods....do they belong to Casey and Caylee- 

no idea - she said she was there - so it's possible.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1269 on: August 17, 2008, 07:41:00 PM »

sirensong -
I totally agree

so many coincidences in cases - it will blow your mind and make you pull your hair out 

+++

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1270 on: August 17, 2008, 07:41:12 PM »

________ROB, I hate to bug you but I never did see the answer to my question _____________ what is your opinion of the clothing and things found in the woods....do they belong to Casey and Caylee- 

no idea - she said she was there - so it's possible.

she said alot of things....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1271 on: August 17, 2008, 07:43:45 PM »

sirensong -
I totally agree

so many coincidences in cases - it will blow your mind and make you pull your hair out 

Yeah and now we got the bounty hunter and the spokesperson added into the mix.....aye,aye,aye.....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1272 on: August 17, 2008, 07:46:10 PM »

If - and I realize it's a big if - those backpacks found in the woods actually belonged to Casey and Caylee, why would Casey have thrown out her own backpack/clothes? I can understand her throwing away Caylee's if she intended to say Caylee was kidnapped, but why her own?

I Stand With The Girl
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1273 on: August 17, 2008, 07:47:39 PM »

Maybe she never wanted to see them again, they were tainted.....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1274 on: August 17, 2008, 07:48:27 PM »

If - and I realize it's a big if - those backpacks found in the woods actually belonged to Casey and Caylee, why would Casey have thrown out her own backpack/clothes? I can understand her throwing away Caylee's if she intended to say Caylee was kidnapped, but why her own?

Unless the had "evidence" on them but I still say you would think she should have used the gas to burn the clothes.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1275 on: August 17, 2008, 07:48:30 PM »

Because they smelled like a decomposing body?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1276 on: August 17, 2008, 07:49:42 PM »

Lisa, you'll always be popular with me 

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1277 on: August 17, 2008, 07:52:49 PM »

ok, whatever.

They might mean the ones that are by state. We have to get those done because we work with children, and we can get results on the state ones the same day.

ok, I'll give you that, but do they have access to other state info where someone may have committed their crimes and moved to Florida?

I'm sure there are many people that do not have criminal records in Florida, but could have them in other areas.

+++

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1278 on: August 17, 2008, 07:54:46 PM »

Because they smelled like a decomposing body?

You took my answer klaas....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1279 on: August 17, 2008, 07:56:03 PM »

Question - are those all the pictures we have of Casey - the ones that are posted below by Blonde or will I find more if I go back through the posts from day 1????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.