April 26, 2024, 01:10:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #5  (Read 370635 times)
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1300 on: August 17, 2008, 08:33:36 PM »

Casey's car had the child seat in the back seat - she got that part right.

in the back seat that would leave only so much room - half of the seat.

so, if the back packs and other items were placed in the trunk - it all makes sense.

what does George say about all of this when he says he sees them leaving?

did he ever say that he saw Casey loading everything into the trunk or the back seat?

if everything was in the trunk it could have smelled like a dead body.

Yep, that's very logical, Rob.

Logical Rob....
I've had a bit of experience with nasty odors decomposition, although in an entirely different area.
It's still a lingering problem at my friend's house due to a fridge gone bad..you have NO idea..
My friend is away, her brother lives next door and he's still complaining about the odor.  It's a month so far, I did the clean up and am still on soup.  Philip lives right next door to my friend, he's on broth and has been to the doctors a few times already.
So my point is.. anyone dealing with that much of a nasty odor from what is considered decomp..with maggots.. knows it's something not easily dealt with. 
That freezer was alive...I can only imagine what Cindy thought when she saw that 'pizza'.
I'm glad the air samples are being done and I can't wait till they come back.

I can relate to the bad odor and I hope those pants that granny washed was bagged up tight in a not so cooled up environment. I'm sure they still stink.  All the clothes I used the day I cleaned Carlees' fridge with had to be thrown aside.. sneakers n all..and I even cleaned them with germ control which is suppose to kill many many organisms and odors.

I'm sure the car will always smell too.      Just an opinion..
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1301 on: August 17, 2008, 08:33:40 PM »

Thank you Blonde for the additional pictures...

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1302 on: August 17, 2008, 08:35:42 PM »

Concerning the  pictures, I don't think casey would wear a size 6.  BUT if, the gas can could at all be tied to this case, I'm pretty sure Georgie is headed for the slammer.  Since he never called LE back after he reported them as stolen, one would assume they were never returned.  He was very nervous about his story and casey returning them.  cindy also told Greta to "talk to George" about the cans, like she didn't know the story.  A new set of gas cans could explain why there were no prints on them.

Really kippy,,, I was thinking she might wear a size 6 depending on the brand .... they all seem to run a little different IMO

Thats true cubbee, I was going from my own experience.  I wear a 7 and there is no way in hades that I could get one leg in a size 5 jean lol.

LOL.... I did this freebie thing for Hanes Wedgie Free Wednesdays and I won a free pair of panties...no warning, they just showed up in my mail one day, they were cute as heck, but I swear they were the smallest size 6 I have ever seen in my life ....LOL
So do they work? Smile

LMAO.... I would let you know if I could fit in them....
LOL!
I'll just have to go a size up if I try them.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1303 on: August 17, 2008, 08:37:12 PM »

ldstlou I like you

Same here. I like Lisa and her little monkey too. They're both sweeties. 

And I do too!

LDSTLOU - try not to look at every post as if it's meant to be factual.  Just different people throwing out different theories and opinions. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1304 on: August 17, 2008, 08:42:01 PM »

George and Cindy would have loved to just get her on stolen money and gas
cans, I think. They were gonna teach her a lesson after their Father's Day
family blow-out.

When they starting circling the wagons is when she killed Caylee.

OOPS! Everything started moving backwards then.

I agree, except there is one part that doesn't make sense.

if Casey and George knew all of the details of what happened to Caylee and he said - 'just keep this between us and don't tell your mother', it makes more sense.

so Cindy doesn't know and calls the police an opens the whole can of worms, but how would Casey and George pull off the charade? for even one more day? I will grant her the fact that she is suspicious about what happened to Caylee and where she was...

did Cin Cin accidentally open it all up, and George knew what happened due to discovering the trunk smell first?

is the kidnapping scheme a two person idea?

something is still not completely right with the gas can fiasco. There is still something major missing here.

George was busted in his lie about the cans and went back to the police / FBI on Monday morning (he said that was to clarify something they could not finish on Friday due to the benefit that night, but didn't bother to make any effort to go in all weekend)... so he knew he was caught lying to investigators about who took the cans and he even said it was a person that approached him and the matter was closed...

but that wasn't the truth.

so, what is the real story here and why was he in the trunk - I'm still not buying the tire rotation story at all.

something is missing here in a major way.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1305 on: August 17, 2008, 08:44:05 PM »

Concerning the  pictures, I don't think casey would wear a size 6.  BUT if, the gas can could at all be tied to this case, I'm pretty sure Georgie is headed for the slammer.  Since he never called LE back after he reported them as stolen, one would assume they were never returned.  He was very nervous about his story and casey returning them.  cindy also told Greta to "talk to George" about the cans, like she didn't know the story.  A new set of gas cans could explain why there were no prints on them.

Really kippy,,, I was thinking she might wear a size 6 depending on the brand .... they all seem to run a little different IMO

Thats true cubbee, I was going from my own experience.  I wear a 7 and there is no way in hades that I could get one leg in a size 5 jean lol.

LOL.... I did this freebie thing for Hanes Wedgie Free Wednesdays and I won a free pair of panties...no warning, they just showed up in my mail one day, they were cute as heck, but I swear they were the smallest size 6 I have ever seen in my life ....LOL
So do they work? Smile

LMAO.... I would let you know if I could fit in them....
LOL!
I'll just have to go a size up if I try them.

Yep, you better, I had alot of other people say the same thing as me... they were TINY!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1306 on: August 17, 2008, 08:47:00 PM »

family blow-out.

if Casey and George knew all of the details of what happened to Caylee and he said - 'just keep this between us and don't tell your mother', it makes more sense.

so Cindy doesn't know and calls the police an opens the whole can of worms, but how would Casey and George pull off the charade? for even one more day? I will grant her the fact that she is suspicious about what happened to Caylee and where she was...

did Cin Cin accidentally open it all up, and George knew what happened due to discovering the trunk smell first?

something is still not completely right with the gas can fiasco. There is still something major missing here.

George was busted in his lie about the cans and went back to the police / FBI on Monday morning (he said that was to clarify something they could not finish on Friday due to the benefit that night, but didn't bother to make any effort to go in all weekend)... so he knew he was caught lying to investigators about who took the cans and he even said it was a person that approached him and the matter was closed...

so, what is the real story here and why was he in the trunk - I'm still not buying the tire rotation story at all.

Rob, ya mean you don't believe that George just thought to himself, since I have nothing to do this weekend, I think I will rotate Cindy's tires???

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1307 on: August 17, 2008, 08:52:33 PM »

Rob, ya mean you don't believe that George just thought to himself, since I have nothing to do this weekend, I think I will rotate Cindy's tires???

not sure what I mean Cubbee 

lookee here - George needs to have a reason why he was in the trunk - someone must know something that has not been disclosed to us and only the investigators know what that is.

someone could have made a statement that George was also seen in the trunk - neighbor???

so, George needs a reason why he is there and does not smell the decomposition.

like I said - I think there is something huge here, I'm just not at all sure what it is yet.

+++

kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1308 on: August 17, 2008, 08:54:11 PM »

Yup, the jig was up the second George got into the car.  Wouldn't you love to see the towing report and/or video?
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1309 on: August 17, 2008, 08:56:39 PM »

family blow-out.

I think your right because I think Casey got rid of all the evidence by the time the 24th rolled around.I think George could smell her and she stunk!So he came up with that tire rotation story to get in that trunk..Besides why would the wedge be in Casey's car?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1310 on: August 17, 2008, 08:57:12 PM »

family blow-out.

I agree Rob.....as an ex-cop, George KNOWS the smell of decomposition, and went in that trunk to have a peek, IMO. The whole gas can story stinks!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1311 on: August 17, 2008, 09:06:22 PM »

for some reason this gas can issue is really intriguing me.

I'm just guessing - but this would seem like a non-issue to me if I was investigating the case, unless there was something more to go on.

gas cans are used to fill-up lawn mowers... not much intrigue here...

but how did this become an issue if there is not someone to discredit his statement??

if there is no one to discredit his statement, why did he feel the need to clarify his statement at his own behest?

something is missing and I wanna know what it is...

+++

kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1312 on: August 17, 2008, 09:07:36 PM »

Any story that starts out as a lie should be deemed suspicious. JMO
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1313 on: August 17, 2008, 09:07:41 PM »

Well, haven't you ever known someone who lied all the time.  I do.  I tend to ask them the same question several times in a different manner to get the truth.  Eventually it comes out.  Maybe, he kept asking her about the gas cans and she kept lying, so he got into the trunk and then he knew all the anwsers...

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1314 on: August 17, 2008, 09:12:41 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1315 on: August 17, 2008, 09:12:52 PM »

Well, haven't you ever known someone who lied all the time.  I do.  I tend to ask them the same question several times in a different manner to get the truth.  Eventually it comes out.  Maybe, he kept asking her about the gas cans and she kept lying, so he got into the trunk and then he knew all the anwsers...
Amen!  I like your way of thinking!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1316 on: August 17, 2008, 09:14:51 PM »

kippy at some point, you have to ask yourself - why his he lying about those cans?

that leads to another area - which COULD be he knew what happened to Caylee long before anyone else and has not leveled with anyone.

if that's what happened - he belongs behind bars.

I really can't come up with any more reasons why he is lying about those cans and that trunk..

can anyone???

help a bruddah out here, will ya???

+++

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1317 on: August 17, 2008, 09:14:58 PM »

Casey's car had the child seat in the back seat - she got that part right.

in the back seat that would leave only so much room - half of the seat.

so, if the back packs and other items were placed in the trunk - it all makes sense.

what does George say about all of this when he says he sees them leaving?

did he ever say that he saw Casey loading everything into the trunk or the back seat?

if everything was in the trunk it could have smelled like a dead body.

Yep, that's very logical, Rob.

Logical Rob....
I've had a bit of experience with nasty odors decomposition, although in an entirely different area.
It's still a lingering problem at my friend's house due to a fridge gone bad..you have NO idea..
My friend is away, her brother lives next door and he's still complaining about the odor.  It's a month so far, I did the clean up and am still on soup.  Philip lives right next door to my friend, he's on broth and has been to the doctors a few times already.
So my point is.. anyone dealing with that much of a nasty odor from what is considered decomp..with maggots.. knows it's something not easily dealt with. 
That freezer was alive...I can only imagine what Cindy thought when she saw that 'pizza'.
I'm glad the air samples are being done and I can't wait till they come back.

I can relate to the bad odor and I hope those pants that granny washed was bagged up tight in a not so cooled up environment. I'm sure they still stink.  All the clothes I used the day I cleaned Carlees' fridge with had to be thrown aside.. sneakers n all..and I even cleaned them with germ control which is suppose to kill many many organisms and odors.

I'm sure the car will always smell too.      Just an opinion..

The odor not only permeates everything in contact or in the area of the decomposing organic matter, it also travels with the wind.  That's how many bodies are found. 

If a body was left somewhere, did anyone smell anything odd?

Around the car?  In the area?  The odor also lingers in the soil underneath a decomposing body. 

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1318 on: August 17, 2008, 09:15:15 PM »

for some reason this gas can issue is really intriguing me.

I'm just guessing - but this would seem like a non-issue to me if I was investigating the case, unless there was something more to go on.

gas cans are used to fill-up lawn mowers... not much intrigue here...

but how did this become an issue if there is not someone to discredit his statement??

if there is no one to discredit his statement, why did he feel the need to clarify his statement at his own behest?

something is missing and I wanna know what it is...

I also find it weird there were no prints found on the shed. Maybe thats not such a big deal but still..Why would Casey want to clean off her own prints? She left her car parked smelling like a dead body, in front of a place wiith a ton of cameras.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1319 on: August 17, 2008, 09:18:00 PM »

kippy at some point, you have to ask yourself - why his he lying about those cans?

that leads to another area - which COULD be he knew what happened to Caylee long before anyone else and has not leveled with anyone.

if that's what happened - he belongs behind bars.

I really can't come up with any more reasons why he is lying about those cans and that trunk..

can anyone???

help a bruddah out here, will ya???

Rob, I cannot come up with any other reasonable explanation either.... and I agree that there is no way he smelled that car and did not know exactly what happened to Caylee...
JMO

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.