April 18, 2024, 12:48:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #5  (Read 370403 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1340 on: August 17, 2008, 10:04:57 PM »

Do you think George can tell Cindy what to do 
Cindy is the boss in that family.

Blonde - maybe only when he erupts as he did the other day - SHUT UP!  SHUT UP!  SHUT UP!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1341 on: August 17, 2008, 10:06:14 PM »

Okay guys picture time..
They tend to sell matching bras and underware so...
underware here
http://www.josephsjordan.com/caylee/Caylee001.JPG

Bra here???
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=296121432&albumID=49699&imageID=125317#a=49699&i=125196
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1342 on: August 17, 2008, 10:06:42 PM »

Why did Casey have to steal gasoline?  It seems odd because George and Cindy were letting her live at home for free.  According to Cindy's web post, they "fed, clothed, sheltered" Casey and Caylee and paid the hospital bills.  They provided Casey with the car, I am sure for free.  So what is so special about the gasoline?  Did they tell her she had to start paying for her own gas?  As generous as they had been, why did they draw the line on gasoline for the car?  Did they hope they could keep her from running around as much?  Why did she have to steal gasoline?  It seems she could have asked for it and gotten it?  They gave her everything else.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1343 on: August 17, 2008, 10:07:13 PM »

Gas can here for approx $25.00 each

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000BQND5W

Price of gas in Orlando around that time approx $3.90 per gallon x 10 gallons = $39.00

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1344 on: August 17, 2008, 10:07:56 PM »

Could the value of the stolen property gas + 2 gas containers = $50.00?

Klaas just posted the police report and it looks like it says the cans were worth $20 and the cans with gas $50.....that's how I read it, anyway.   I don't know the largest size a gas can comes in, but was thinking it could be 5 gallons...just not sure.  Right now, I was thinking ours was smaller, but I'm not going outside to look at it. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1345 on: August 17, 2008, 10:09:40 PM »

still looking for the other statement on the sizes of the cans - but found this.

George says he has an extra key to the car - so the guy has some extra keys.

ORLANDO -- Crime scene investigators swarmed the home of a missing girl's grandparents Wednesday -- the third time they've been to the residence in the last several weeks.
Advertisement

Several officers were seen entering the home of Cindy and George Anthony about 2:45 p.m. Wednesday but would not say why they traveled to the residence.

Investigators initially visited the Anthonys' home after missing Caylee Anthony's mother, Casey, was taken into custody.

Casey Anthony had just been jailed on child neglect charges in the case when cadaver dogs hit upon the possibility of some kind of decomposing body in the yard. The property was searched during an earlier CSI visit.

The second time detectives visited the house, they retrieved two gasoline cans from the home.

The gas cans taken from a shed in the back yard of the home were stolen by the girl's mother but were seized by detectives to check for other people's fingerprints, according to the girl's grandmother.

"Plain and simple. She needed the cans because she ran out of gas. She had a faulty gas gauge. Simple as that," said Cindy Anthony.

The gas cans were stolen during the last week of June at a time when Caylee had reportedly been missing for several days.

[/b]"It's irrelevant to this case," Cindy Anthony said. "There's no reason to bring (the theft) up. Previously, (Casey) had used the gas cans. There's other people's fingerprints on them besides us, and that's what they're looking at."[/b] {{it's irrelevant, but she says they are looking for other prints on it - brilliant}}

In an interview with Fox News, Casey Anthony's father, George Anthony, said on the day of the theft, Casey did not want him to retrieve a tool from the trunk of her car.

"She was hesitant about letting me get in the car, and I said, 'Well, I've got an extra key, I'll just go get it.' She was adamant about that," George Anthony said.

"She didn't want him to know the gas cans were (in the trunk). She thought she could put them back and leave him a note of apology," Cindy Anthony said.

Cindy Anthony said her husband noticed nothing suspicious when he retrieved the gas cans from the trunk.

"There was no Caylee in the back of the car. There was nothing else in the back of the car except the normal stuff," Cindy Anthony said.

It is not known if there was gasoline in the gas cans when Casey Anthony's car was located at an Amscot. Her family said Casey Anthony ran out of gas and left the vehicle at the business.

Casey remains in the Orange County Jail on child neglect charges. She's expected to enter a written plea of not guilty Aug. 21, Local 6 News reported.

Also on Wednesday, the attorney for the parents of a man who has been mentioned as the possible father of Caylee held a news conference, saying the man's parents have never heard of nor have ever seen Casey Anthony.

Internet speculation that Jesus Ortiz, who was killed in a car accident in 2007, is Caylee's father recently entered the mainstream media, prompting his parents to speak.

"This is the first they were ever told that Caylee might be a grandchild of theirs," family attorney Bryan Crews said. "They became interested in that because that's all they would have left of their son, who died at age 20. This is a real surprise to them. I think another news station broke the story to them as a 'hello, big surprise' at their front door and that was a very shocking event for them. Since that time, they've gotten unwanted media attention."

The Ortiz family said it has no reason to believe that Jesus is Caylee's father.

Meanwhile, Cindy Anthony said she has received the threats through e-mails, letters and phone calls.

The incidents have been forwarded to the authorities for investigation, Local 6 has learned.

The state attorney's office filed formal charges of felony child neglect and making a false report to law enforcement authorities against Casey Anthony, 22, in connection with the disappearance of her daughter.

The false information concerned the date and location where Casey Anthony alleged that she saw Caylee.

Cindy Anthony said she was not surprised by the charges.

"Today is actually a very hopeful day," Casey's mother, Cindy, said. "I just found out that they did charge (Casey) formally today which is a good thing because look what they charged her with. To me that is actually almost a victory for the home team today because they obviously have not found anything."

Anthony said life is hard without her missing granddaughter.

"Every moment that passes, I die a little bit inside every day not having her," Cindy Anthony. "She is a part of me and without her I feel incomplete."

Anthony said her daughter has her reasons for not opening up to law enforcement about the location of her granddaughter and she understands.

"We bring Caylee and everybody is going to know and Casey is not going to be this monster that everybody has painted her out to be," Cindy Anthony said.

Deputies are still trying to figure out exactly when Caylee vanished and are not ruling out that her mother, Casey, may have posed as the mystery baby sitter no one can find.

Casey Anthony maintains the last time she saw her daughter was the day she dropped her off with a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez at the Sawgrass Apartments in Orlando.

According to the original arrest report from July 15, someone by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez looked at an apartment on April 17, 2008.

Local 6 has confirmed with apartment managers that the incident didn't happen in April but on June 17.

The date is important because Caylee was last seen two days before on June 15, Local 6's Lauren Rowe said.

Sawgrass managers said on June 17, someone came to inquire about an apartment.

Investigators said the person filled-out a guest card using the name Zenaida Gonzalez and the person who wrote it had sloppy handwriting.

Someone misread the date when filing out an original arrest record, Local 6 reported.

Sources told Local 6 that when apartment managers tried to follow up with the woman after June 25, the phone number she gave was no longer valid.

And the apartment where Anthony said she left Caylee had been vacant for about six months, Local 6 has learned.

Investigators said they located a woman named Zenaida Gonzales but she said she'd never heard of Caylee or Casey.

Tuesday, Cindy Anthony canceled a scheduled meeting with her daughter at the Orange County Jail.

"As much as I wanted to see Casey today and visit with her, I couldn't," Cindy Anthony said. "I did get to meet with her attorney and he is going to be able to speak with her in private with my thoughts and the things that I want to talk to her about."

Anthony said her granddaughter's safety may be in jeopardy if conversations between her and her daughter Casey are open to public scrutiny.

"I had all of these mixed feeling about should I go or shouldn't I go," Cindy Anthony said. "Bottom line was that I made the decision this morning that I wasn't going to go."

Cindy and her husband, George Anthony, met with investigators Monday concerning the search for Caylee.

"It was a meeting at our request just to touch base with them and see where we are all at," Cindy Anthony said.

No information was released about the private meeting but detectives continue to deny the existence of a mysterious baby sitter who Casey Anthony has claimed was last with her daughter.

Also, DNA results concerning a mysterious stain and hair samples from Casey Anthony's car are due any day this week, Local 6 has learned. {{today is the 17th, anyone still think the DNA is not back?}}

A national search for Caylee, who turns 3 years old on Saturday, continues.

++++

I'm listening to Cindy on the 911 call and something hit me -

why isn't Casey making the calls to 911 - it's her daughter

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1346 on: August 17, 2008, 10:14:16 PM »

50 is generous... it would have been under that. imo

3.5 gal   + 2 cans

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1347 on: August 17, 2008, 10:14:32 PM »

still looking for the other statement on the sizes of the cans - but found this.

George says he has an extra key to the car - so the guy has some extra keys.

ORLANDO -- Crime scene investigators swarmed the home of a missing girl's grandparents Wednesday -- the third time they've been to the residence in the last several weeks.
Advertisement

Several officers were seen entering the home of Cindy and George Anthony about 2:45 p.m. Wednesday but would not say why they traveled to the residence.

Investigators initially visited the Anthonys' home after missing Caylee Anthony's mother, Casey, was taken into custody.

Casey Anthony had just been jailed on child neglect charges in the case when cadaver dogs hit upon the possibility of some kind of decomposing body in the yard. The property was searched during an earlier CSI visit.

The second time detectives visited the house, they retrieved two gasoline cans from the home.

The gas cans taken from a shed in the back yard of the home were stolen by the girl's mother but were seized by detectives to check for other people's fingerprints, according to the girl's grandmother.

"Plain and simple. She needed the cans because she ran out of gas. She had a faulty gas gauge. Simple as that," said Cindy Anthony.

The gas cans were stolen during the last week of June at a time when Caylee had reportedly been missing for several days.

[/b]"It's irrelevant to this case," Cindy Anthony said. "There's no reason to bring (the theft) up. Previously, (Casey) had used the gas cans. There's other people's fingerprints on them besides us, and that's what they're looking at."[/b] {{it's irrelevant, but she says they are looking for other prints on it - brilliant}}

In an interview with Fox News, Casey Anthony's father, George Anthony, said on the day of the theft, Casey did not want him to retrieve a tool from the trunk of her car.

"She was hesitant about letting me get in the car, and I said, 'Well, I've got an extra key, I'll just go get it.' She was adamant about that," George Anthony said.

"She didn't want him to know the gas cans were (in the trunk). She thought she could put them back and leave him a note of apology," Cindy Anthony said.

Cindy Anthony said her husband noticed nothing suspicious when he retrieved the gas cans from the trunk.

"There was no Caylee in the back of the car. There was nothing else in the back of the car except the normal stuff," Cindy Anthony said.

It is not known if there was gasoline in the gas cans when Casey Anthony's car was located at an Amscot. Her family said Casey Anthony ran out of gas and left the vehicle at the business.

Casey remains in the Orange County Jail on child neglect charges. She's expected to enter a written plea of not guilty Aug. 21, Local 6 News reported.

Also on Wednesday, the attorney for the parents of a man who has been mentioned as the possible father of Caylee held a news conference, saying the man's parents have never heard of nor have ever seen Casey Anthony.

Internet speculation that Jesus Ortiz, who was killed in a car accident in 2007, is Caylee's father recently entered the mainstream media, prompting his parents to speak.

"This is the first they were ever told that Caylee might be a grandchild of theirs," family attorney Bryan Crews said. "They became interested in that because that's all they would have left of their son, who died at age 20. This is a real surprise to them. I think another news station broke the story to them as a 'hello, big surprise' at their front door and that was a very shocking event for them. Since that time, they've gotten unwanted media attention."

The Ortiz family said it has no reason to believe that Jesus is Caylee's father.

Meanwhile, Cindy Anthony said she has received the threats through e-mails, letters and phone calls.

The incidents have been forwarded to the authorities for investigation, Local 6 has learned.

The state attorney's office filed formal charges of felony child neglect and making a false report to law enforcement authorities against Casey Anthony, 22, in connection with the disappearance of her daughter.

The false information concerned the date and location where Casey Anthony alleged that she saw Caylee.

Cindy Anthony said she was not surprised by the charges.

"Today is actually a very hopeful day," Casey's mother, Cindy, said. "I just found out that they did charge (Casey) formally today which is a good thing because look what they charged her with. To me that is actually almost a victory for the home team today because they obviously have not found anything."

Anthony said life is hard without her missing granddaughter.

"Every moment that passes, I die a little bit inside every day not having her," Cindy Anthony. "She is a part of me and without her I feel incomplete."

Anthony said her daughter has her reasons for not opening up to law enforcement about the location of her granddaughter and she understands.

"We bring Caylee and everybody is going to know and Casey is not going to be this monster that everybody has painted her out to be," Cindy Anthony said.

Deputies are still trying to figure out exactly when Caylee vanished and are not ruling out that her mother, Casey, may have posed as the mystery baby sitter no one can find.

Casey Anthony maintains the last time she saw her daughter was the day she dropped her off with a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez at the Sawgrass Apartments in Orlando.

According to the original arrest report from July 15, someone by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez looked at an apartment on April 17, 2008.

Local 6 has confirmed with apartment managers that the incident didn't happen in April but on June 17.

The date is important because Caylee was last seen two days before on June 15, Local 6's Lauren Rowe said.

Sawgrass managers said on June 17, someone came to inquire about an apartment.

Investigators said the person filled-out a guest card using the name Zenaida Gonzalez and the person who wrote it had sloppy handwriting.

Someone misread the date when filing out an original arrest record, Local 6 reported.

Sources told Local 6 that when apartment managers tried to follow up with the woman after June 25, the phone number she gave was no longer valid.

And the apartment where Anthony said she left Caylee had been vacant for about six months, Local 6 has learned.

Investigators said they located a woman named Zenaida Gonzales but she said she'd never heard of Caylee or Casey.

Tuesday, Cindy Anthony canceled a scheduled meeting with her daughter at the Orange County Jail.

"As much as I wanted to see Casey today and visit with her, I couldn't," Cindy Anthony said. "I did get to meet with her attorney and he is going to be able to speak with her in private with my thoughts and the things that I want to talk to her about."

Anthony said her granddaughter's safety may be in jeopardy if conversations between her and her daughter Casey are open to public scrutiny.

"I had all of these mixed feeling about should I go or shouldn't I go," Cindy Anthony said. "Bottom line was that I made the decision this morning that I wasn't going to go."

Cindy and her husband, George Anthony, met with investigators Monday concerning the search for Caylee.

"It was a meeting at our request just to touch base with them and see where we are all at," Cindy Anthony said.

No information was released about the private meeting but detectives continue to deny the existence of a mysterious baby sitter who Casey Anthony has claimed was last with her daughter.

Also, DNA results concerning a mysterious stain and hair samples from Casey Anthony's car are due any day this week, Local 6 has learned. {{today is the 17th, anyone still think the DNA is not back?}}

A national search for Caylee, who turns 3 years old on Saturday, continues.

++++

I'm listening to Cindy on the 911 call and something hit me -

Huh the gas cans in her car at amscot what???
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1348 on: August 17, 2008, 10:16:38 PM »

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1349 on: August 17, 2008, 10:18:04 PM »

Thank you klaas!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1350 on: August 17, 2008, 10:19:31 PM »

Klaas just posted the police report and it looks like it says the cans were worth $20 and the cans with gas $50.....that's how I read it, anyway.   I don't know the largest size a gas can comes in, but was thinking it could be 5 gallons...just not sure.  Right now, I was thinking ours was smaller, but I'm not going outside to look at it. 
no, you stay right here with us! 

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1351 on: August 17, 2008, 10:19:54 PM »

I don't want to dig around all nite for the can size - but this is from topix and I think this is the correct.

Disgusted4792
North Port, FL

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
1 hr ago

Shamrock wrote:
    so does anyone know if the gas cans were full when she stole them? And if they were not full when they found them?

The father said one was a 2gallon gas can and the other was a gallon and a quarter can.When did they start make that size can?
Idiots I tell you they are all Idiots,and he was a former police officer.Glad he is protecting OC now.

+++++++++

so we have a total of 3.25 gallons - no more.

I knew the second can had a .25 or .5 or even a .75 in it's description.

+++

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1352 on: August 17, 2008, 10:20:24 PM »

Why would they have other people's fingerprints on them Cindy?

Because George just ran over and bought them from the Home Depot?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1353 on: August 17, 2008, 10:22:20 PM »

I don't want to dig around all nite for the can size - but this is from topix and I think this is the correct.

Disgusted4792
North Port, FL

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
1 hr ago

Shamrock wrote:
    so does anyone know if the gas cans were full when she stole them? And if they were not full when they found them?

The father said one was a 2gallon gas can and the other was a gallon and a quarter can.When did they start make that size can?
Idiots I tell you they are all Idiots,and he was a former police officer.Glad he is protecting OC now.

+++++++++

so we have a total of 3.25 gallons - no more.

I knew the second can had a .25 or .5 or even a .75 in it's description.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Two, the 2-and-a-half-gallon and one about a gallon- and-a-quarter, something like that.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1354 on: August 17, 2008, 10:22:55 PM »

1.25 gas can

I found a few more and they are all made from this red plastic, as I thought.

+++

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1355 on: August 17, 2008, 10:23:22 PM »

Klaas - that's  spectacular!  I thought I recognized those blue thingies on the panties.  OMG.  Dare I say, Busted!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1356 on: August 17, 2008, 10:26:59 PM »

Huh the gas cans in her car at amscot what???

[/quote]

good point - not sure how else you can read that and not have a comprehension problem.

s

+++

sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1357 on: August 17, 2008, 10:29:25 PM »

I Casey ran out of gas, how did she get to the house to steal the cans?  Then get back to the car.  Then she must have drove back to the house for George to find the cans.  Then she ran out of gas again 3 days later and left the car at Amscott?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1358 on: August 17, 2008, 10:29:35 PM »

Klaas - that's  spectacular!  I thought I recognized those blue thingies on the panties.  OMG.  Dare I say, Busted!

They do appear to look the same, don't they?
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1359 on: August 17, 2008, 10:31:01 PM »

They do appear to look the same, don't they?

Yes they do! but the bottom look like part of a swimsuit to me.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.