March 28, 2024, 07:35:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #5  (Read 369289 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1380 on: August 17, 2008, 10:55:48 PM »

Could be, but why if she filled the car up at the house would she take the empty cans with her?

KIPSTER -  none of it makes any sense, unless you think like an Anthony. 

if she had no money to fill up the car, where would she get money to fill up the cans?

mind boggling 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1381 on: August 17, 2008, 10:58:07 PM »

omg -

I JUST REALIZED WHAT WAS MISSING FROM THIS ENTIRE STORY

ANYONE WANNA GUESS???

YOU'RE GONNA LOVE THIS

What, what???

>>chuckle<<

Joseph Tacopina

guess the Anthonys don't have that kinda cash - cause they sure look like his kind of clients

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1382 on: August 17, 2008, 11:01:00 PM »

Rob - Sunfire rings a bell - is that a Pontiac?

can
yes, that's what I thought it was...

they all get about the same mileage no matter what year it is.

Fuel Type     
Regular

MPG (city)    

MPG (highway)    

MPG (combined)    

++++

high end = highway only
3.75 x 26 = 97.5 miles

low end - city only
3.75 x 20 = 75 miles

so this would be if the car was bone dry and she took the cans and filled the car with full cans - who knows if the cans were full he George and Cindy say she swiped them...

if the car was outta gas when she went to get the cans - she would need a ride to the house and back to the car.

I would guess that the car was low on fuel and she took the can while at the house and filled the car up with whatever was in the cans and did not run out of gas on the highway..

again - that's if you believe George and Cin Cin.

Could be, but why if she filled the car up at the house would she take the empty cans with her?

If the car was empty those two cans would not fill it up.  Of course, none of us know how much gas was in the car.
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1383 on: August 17, 2008, 11:01:34 PM »

LOLZ!!  Maybe he'll be a player next week!
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1384 on: August 17, 2008, 11:01:49 PM »

KIPSTER -  none of it makes any sense, unless you think like an Anthony. 

if she had no money to fill up the car, where would she get money to fill up the cans?

mind boggling 

what if one of Casey's friends tossed all her stuff out? She told Lee that all her stuff was centralized at Tony's. She wanted to talk to Tony after she was arrested. Her friends don't seem too loyal to her; what if they dumped her things after she was arrested?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1385 on: August 17, 2008, 11:09:39 PM »

Rob - Sunfire rings a bell - is that a Pontiac?

can
yes, that's what I thought it was...

they all get about the same mileage no matter what year it is.

Fuel Type     
Regular

MPG (city)    

MPG (highway)    

MPG (combined)    

++++

high end = highway only
3.75 x 26 = 97.5 miles

low end - city only
3.75 x 20 = 75 miles

so this would be if the car was bone dry and she took the cans and filled the car with full cans - who knows if the cans were full he George and Cindy say she swiped them...

if the car was outta gas when she went to get the cans - she would need a ride to the house and back to the car.

I would guess that the car was low on fuel and she took the can while at the house and filled the car up with whatever was in the cans and did not run out of gas on the highway..

again - that's if you believe George and Cin Cin.

Great observation. Nobody drives around with filled gas cans, even with an

(imaginary) faulty gas gauge. It is a wonder-mous way to blow your ass up

right from here to Talladega.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1386 on: August 17, 2008, 11:15:03 PM »

Treehouse wrote;
what if one of Casey's friends tossed all her stuff out? She told Lee that all her stuff was centralized at Tony's. She wanted to talk to Tony after she was arrested. Her friends don't seem too loyal to her; what if they dumped her things after she was arrested?

Are you referring to the items found in the wood area? I think if someone were going to dump her stuff they would just throw it out in a dumpster not take it to a secluded spot and stash it. JMO

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1387 on: August 17, 2008, 11:15:04 PM »

Don't you all feel that the day Casey left the house with Caylee and the backpacks, there was just a short time later when something happend and Caylee died and then Casey got rid of the backpacks right there, buried the baby, dumped the car, called someone to come get her, just like that?????  That's the way I see it..

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1388 on: August 17, 2008, 11:15:06 PM »

I did see where the yellow shoe that was found was a childs shoe.

But back to the gas..lol.  Maybe the report of the gas cans were meant to be part of an alibi.  Why did George end up saying it was casey who took the gas cans anyway?  If I remember the report came out that he made a report to LE,  but how again did it come out that casey took them?  I need to think about this for a min...it's in my head but I can't get it together LOL. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1389 on: August 17, 2008, 11:16:28 PM »

Unless, of course, there are different timelines....

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1390 on: August 17, 2008, 11:17:00 PM »

But back to the gas..lol.  Maybe the report of the gas cans were meant to be part of an alibi.  Why did George end up saying it was casey who took the gas cans anyway?  If I remember the report came out that he made a report to LE,  but how again did it come out that casey took them?  I need to think about this for a min...it's in my head but I can't get it together LOL. 

He found the gas cans in the trunk of the car.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1391 on: August 17, 2008, 11:19:32 PM »

Don't you all feel that the day Casey left the house with Caylee and the backpacks, there was just a short time later when something happend and Caylee died and then Casey got rid of the backpacks right there, buried the baby, dumped the car, called someone to come get her, just like that?????  That's the way I see it..

I think thats how it happened but I think it was over a longer period of time.  How else to account for the decomposition smell?
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1392 on: August 17, 2008, 11:21:56 PM »

Yeah, I know thats what he said.  But first when confronted with the theft report he made he then said it was a neighbor who took them, and returned them, end of story.  At some point later he fessed up to casey was the one who took them and he found them in the trunk.  What prompted the change in his story?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1393 on: August 17, 2008, 11:27:32 PM »

Yeah, I know thats what he said.  But first when confronted with the theft report he made he then said it was a neighbor who took them, and returned them, end of story.  At some point later he fessed up to casey was the one who took them and he found them in the trunk.  What prompted the change in his story?

If George lied about that, it is not too far of a stretch to think he is lying

about how the story went down... and the date it happened.

Why should we believe he has totally come clean on this now?

He, like Casey, believes the truth is something that can be put on a

time release program.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1394 on: August 17, 2008, 11:28:14 PM »

But that doesnt work according to Carpe's timeline.  The car was abandoned long after Caylee had been missing.  That doesnt make any sense to me.  Someone help me with this.  Casey and Caylee leave with backpacks.  (what day) Caylee is missing since June 9, 2008 right?  But car is not abandoned until July something.  So we are saying Caylee is gone, but Casey still has Cindy's car for almost a month before she abandons it?????

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1395 on: August 17, 2008, 11:33:29 PM »

But that doesnt work according to Carpe's timeline.  The car was abandoned long after Caylee had been missing.  That doesnt make any sense to me.  Someone help me with this.  Casey and Caylee leave with backpacks.  (what day) Caylee is missing since June 9, 2008 right?  But car is not abandoned until July something.  So we are saying Caylee is gone, but Casey still has Cindy's car for almost a month before she abandons it?????

Caylee missing after June 15th, June 16th according to George

Casey abandons her car at the Amscot parking lot on June 27th

I believe something happened to Caylee on the 16th and Casey disposed of Caylee's body on that day.  It's possible that it took a few days in the hot son for the clothes and backpacks to really start to smell.  Casey may have gotten rid of the clothing and backpacks then realized the car still smelled and that's when she decided to abandon it.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1396 on: August 17, 2008, 11:34:56 PM »

Thank you Klaasend, that makes sense....

kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1397 on: August 17, 2008, 11:35:48 PM »

I don't believe anything the man says.  Way toooooo many lies.  He is smarter than that being an ex-detective.  He is desperately trying to hide something.  JMO JMO JMO

I don't believe the dates and I'm not sure I believe the gas cans were not part of a bigger coverup.  But why make the report, a record of an incident as silly as that?  What was so important about making a declaration, on the record in a police report, on that particular date? An alibi would not be benefited by reporting gas stolen 3 days before abandoning the car.   Maybe I am reading more into it, but it does seem odd, doesn't it??
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1398 on: August 17, 2008, 11:38:04 PM »

It is to me Kippy.  I would never report something as trival as gas cans stolen.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1399 on: August 17, 2008, 11:38:13 PM »

Just throwing out some thoughts as I read through the last several pages....
can any of this be possible (I know some of the questions are wild, but random things pop into one's head when you read several pages of posts)

?George wanted in the car because he was "suspicious" that Casey took the gas cans and when she tried to keep him away, George became more determined to look in the car because he know Casey is up to something?

?George did not smell anything in the car because the smell was not there yet?

?Casey dumped the car "because of the smell".  She said to Cindy "just give me one more day".....Caylee gone, clothes gone, purse in car, keys in car, maybe Casey was leaving, too, and staging everything to look like a kidnapping?

?Casey took gas can (malfunctioning gas gauge) because she had to make a trip to dispose of clothes and "didn't want to take a chance of running out of gas"?

?If she took approx $1,000 from friend Amy just a few days before.....why was buying gas such a problem?

Oh....by the way, Klass...those two photos you posted with the polka dots on the panties and bra....eerie!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.