April 19, 2024, 07:32:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #5  (Read 370459 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1400 on: August 17, 2008, 11:38:24 PM »

The really scary part is how methodical she is.

She had 10 days to work this out, or re-think her plan...

She kept going... just like taking the cops all the way

on a tour of Universal.

The girl takes it all the way to the hoop. That is psychotic.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1401 on: August 17, 2008, 11:40:02 PM »

Hi everyone so today I took the trip to help search for Caylee. I have to say there is so many places you can look, I visited the Amscot, The Publix where Cindy was today, The airport and Jay Blanchard Park. What I did learn is that the things that were found yesterday. The LE DOES NOT feel like they are related, as I said earlier it was not children's clothes, was not a monkey back pack, and also there is a homeless camp right around the area where the things were found. I did speak with a family member today and it was just heartbreaking.Also their was also a group of younger off duty deputies that were searching on their own.I have to say that it was so different to actually be there and actually talking with people involved,so as you guys sit here and disect every part of the Anthony's life Please keep in mind that this is not about you but about a family who has a 3 year old loved little girl missing and a daughter who is in jail. That do have access to the computer and most likely are reading everything you type.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1402 on: August 17, 2008, 11:40:06 PM »

Does anyone know if a body left in a car (probably hot) for a short time, say an hour or two, and then removed, would be long enough to create a horrible smell? If so, would that smell get worse as time passed even in the absence of the body?  TIA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1403 on: August 17, 2008, 11:42:59 PM »

Hi everyone so today I took the trip to help search for Caylee. I have to say there is so many places you can look, I visited the Amscot, The Publix where Cindy was today, The airport and Jay Blanchard Park. What I did learn is that the things that were found yesterday. The LE DOES NOT feel like they are related, as I said earlier it was not children's clothes, was not a monkey back pack, and also there is a homeless camp right around the area where the things were found. I did speak with a family member today and it was just heartbreaking.Also their was also a group of younger off duty deputies that were searching on their own.I have to say that it was so different to actually be there and actually talking with people involved,so as you guys sit here and disect every part of the Anthony's life Please keep in mind that this is not about you but about a family who has a 3 year old loved little girl missing and a daughter who is in jail. That do have access to the computer and most likely are reading everything you type.

I'm glad you got to go, Kristin. Thanks for the info.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1404 on: August 17, 2008, 11:43:19 PM »

I don't believe anything the man says.  Way toooooo many lies.  He is smarter than that being an ex-detective.  He is desperately trying to hide something.  JMO JMO JMO

I don't believe the dates and I'm not sure I believe the gas cans were not part of a bigger coverup.  But why make the report, a record of an incident as silly as that?  What was so important about making a declaration, on the record in a police report, on that particular date? An alibi would not be benefited by reporting gas stolen 3 days before abandoning the car.   Maybe I am reading more into it, but it does seem odd, doesn't it??

I think it was all part of the tough love program they decided to start with Casey while they were on vacation.  It all led to a blowup on Father's Day weekend (that is why the party for any any occasion gang did not have a FD party).  They locked the shed to prevent her from taking the gas cans whenever she was not sure how much gas was left in the car.  The shed was broken into, George had it, he called the cops, knowing it was Casey and wanted her to face the music.  He did not realize at this point that his Granddaughter might not be with them anymore.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1405 on: August 17, 2008, 11:44:35 PM »

Kristin.... I don't think that anyone here has ever thought it was about them...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1406 on: August 17, 2008, 11:45:29 PM »

If something happened to Caylee right away, perhaps Casey put her somewhere; later deciding to move Caylee, put her in the car (bad smell) and realized she would just have to get rid of the car, too.

Somehow, it's hard to believe that the car smelled that bad for many days and "no one" having noticed the smell. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1407 on: August 17, 2008, 11:48:28 PM »

Just throwing out some thoughts as I read through the last several pages....
can any of this be possible (I know some of the questions are wild, but random things pop into one's head when you read several pages of posts)

?George wanted in the car because he was "suspicious" that Casey took the gas cans and when she tried to keep him away, George became more determined to look in the car because he know Casey is up to something?

?George did not smell anything in the car because the smell was not there yet?

?Casey dumped the car "because of the smell".  She said to Cindy "just give me one more day".....Caylee gone, clothes gone, purse in car, keys in car, maybe Casey was leaving, too, and staging everything to look like a kidnapping?

?Casey took gas can (malfunctioning gas gauge) because she had to make a trip to dispose of clothes and "didn't want to take a chance of running out of gas"?

?If she took approx $1,000 from friend Amy just a few days before.....why was buying gas such a problem?

Oh....by the way, Klass...those two photos you posted with the polka dots on the panties and bra....eerie!!

That's what I have always thought, Puzzler. It's addition instead of algebra, but that's what I have always thought.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1408 on: August 17, 2008, 11:50:00 PM »

I have to say that it was so different to actually be there and actually talking with people involved,so as you guys sit here and disect every part of the Anthony's life Please keep in mind that this is not about you but about a family who has a 3 year old loved little girl missing and a daughter who is in jail. That do have access to the computer and most likely are reading everything you type.

I think about that daily, actually. However, if I see lies, I call em. I would

do it in person as well.

Lies are lies, no matter which way you cut it up.

They have lied a lot. I think people still want to know, why so many?

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1409 on: August 17, 2008, 11:50:34 PM »

I don't believe anything the man says.  Way toooooo many lies.  He is smarter than that being an ex-detective.  He is desperately trying to hide something.  JMO JMO JMO

I don't believe the dates and I'm not sure I believe the gas cans were not part of a bigger coverup.  But why make the report, a record of an incident as silly as that?  What was so important about making a declaration, on the record in a police report, on that particular date? An alibi would not be benefited by reporting gas stolen 3 days before abandoning the car.   Maybe I am reading more into it, but it does seem odd, doesn't it??

I think it was all part of the tough love program they decided to start with Casey while they were on vacation.  It all led to a blowup on Father's Day weekend (that is why the party for any any occasion gang did not have a FD party).  They locked the shed to prevent her from taking the gas cans whenever she was not sure how much gas was left in the car.  The shed was broken into, George had it, he called the cops, knowing it was Casey and wanted her to face the music.  He did not realize at this point that his Granddaughter might not be with them anymore.

How though would that work?  It would only be tough love if casey were actually caught, or accused of taking the cans.  Then she would have learned her lesson.  Georges report gave no information at all for the police to catch the person who took that cans. He didn't even provide a positive date for the theft? 
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1410 on: August 17, 2008, 11:52:32 PM »

Glad you got to go Kristin!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1411 on: August 17, 2008, 11:53:33 PM »

Kristen, I think we all feel the pain everyday of everyone in this family.  Just like we do Natalee's family.  And Klaasend tells you at the beginning to be respectful and not type anything you will regret later.  But we get so involved with each person. we tend to form opinions and voice these opinions.  When this is over I'm sure some of us willl need to go back and say they are sorry, or they were wrong, but right now this is the way the Monkey's work through things.  I hope I am saying this the right way for Klaaasend and all the monkey's approval....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1412 on: August 17, 2008, 11:57:35 PM »

Hi Kristen and thanks for making the effort to find Caylee. That does go along way with me.

Ya know, we have a had alot of people on this site that have searched for people they do not know. One guy dug thru medical waste for days on end to find someone he didn't even know. So we do understand.

As for "sitting here and typing away" well, I look at it a little bit differently, WE are all members of the same society and of the human race, we all deserve to know what happened to another person in OUR society and we also need to make sure that those who may have harmed her are brought to justice. We can't have these people running around killing or kidnapping kids. I'm sure you agree, no matter who the culprits are. Maybe you showed up at a time (meaning this case) when most are critical of the Anthonys and it might seem like that is the goal here  - to just be critical. I assure that's not the goal. The goal is the truth no matter where it leads.

As for the Anthonys reading here - I would hope they have better things to do, like assisting you and the others that actually made the effort to help them and not spend their days and nights reading the things we post - but if they do - I've lost even more respect for them. If my daughter was missing - I would be searching all day and all nite until I collapsed - not reading the blogs about what people think about me...I'm just not that thin skinned I guess.

anywhoo- thanks for making a difference today - I hope it was a rewarding experience for you - giving to others unselfishly is what makes the world go around.

kudos to you Kristen...

good job - and keep up the good work.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1413 on: August 17, 2008, 11:57:37 PM »

Hope it is okay to post this website.  Alot of interesting information. If it has already been discussed, sorry.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=399664945&blogID=420966959

Why would a "good mother" drop off her child at a place like the Sawgrass Apartments?  Have you seen the crime reports for that place?  The Arrest Affidavit does not describe the details of this drop-off.  Did Casey claim that Zanaida lived here?  Did she say she had dropped Caylee off here many times before? Regularly?  Sometimes?  Never before?

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=399664945&blogID=420959291&Mytoken=48D30F4A-D9C5-4BFE-8A3286B662CC9AB144107560

I was not able to substantiate this one.  The date may even be wrong.  But a poster on Websleuths.com sleuthed around and found that local records show Ricardo received a moving violation citation (a "ticket," issued either when you get pulled over or are involved in an accident) on August 9, 2007.  That happens to be the date of Caylee's second birthday.

Could this be where the story of Caylee's dad dying on the way to a BD party had its start in Caseys head?

-

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1414 on: August 17, 2008, 11:59:45 PM »

Kristen, I think we all feel the pain everyday of everyone in this family.  Just like we do Natalee's family.  And Klaasend tells you at the beginning to be respectful and not type anything you will regret later.  But we get so involved with each person. we tend to form opinions and voice these opinions.  When this is over I'm sure some of us willl need to go back and say they are sorry, or they were wrong, but right now this is the way the Monkey's work through things.  I hope I am saying this the right way for Klaaasend and all the monkey's approval....

A1, I think we care more about their missing granddaughter than they do.

We look for Caylee.

They seem to be busy visiting and bailing out Casey.

No regrets here.

------------------
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1415 on: August 18, 2008, 12:01:41 AM »

Hi Kristen and thanks for making the effort to find Caylee. That does go along way with me.

Ya know, we have a had alot of people on this site that have searched for people they do not know. One guy dug thru medical waste for days on end to find someone he didn't even know. So we do understand.

As for "sitting here and typing away" well, I look at it a little bit differently, WE are all members of the same society and of the human race, we all deserve to know what happened to another person in OUR society and we also need to make sure that those who may have harmed her are brought to justice. We can't have these people running around killing or kidnapping kids. I'm sure you agree, no matter who the culprits are. Maybe you showed up at a time (meaning this case) when most are critical of the Anthonys and it might seem like that is the goal here  - to just be critical. I assure that's not the goal. The goal is the truth no matter where it leads.

As for the Anthonys reading here - I would hope they have better things to do, like assisting you and the others that actually made the effort to help them and not spend their days and nights reading the things we post - but if they do - I've lost even more respect for them. If my daughter was missing - I would be searching all day and all nite until I collapsed - not reading the blogs about what people think about me...I'm just not that thin skinned I guess.

anywhoo- thanks for making a difference today - I hope it was a rewarding experience for you - giving to others unselfishly is what makes the world go around.

kudos to you Kristen...

good job - and keep up the good work.
Good Job Rob, you say it so much better than me!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1416 on: August 18, 2008, 12:09:44 AM »

I agree. Mark Furhman(sp?) said the neighbor told him there was a fight, and to me, your post is the most plausible scenario. I wish I knew when she started in on the credit cards, but, in their minds Casey was keeping Caylee from them and running up their credit cards; that would be real motivation to "tough love" it!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1417 on: August 18, 2008, 12:10:52 AM »

------------------
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1418 on: August 18, 2008, 12:14:00 AM »

I have to say that it was so different to actually be there and actually talking with people involved,so as you guys sit here and dissect every part of the Anthony's life Please keep in mind that this is not about you but about a family who has a 3 year old loved little girl missing and a daughter who is in jail. That do have access to the computer and most likely are reading everything you type.

I think about that daily, actually. However, if I see lies, I call em. I would

do it in person as well.

Lies are lies, no matter which way you cut it up.

They have lied a lot. I think people still want to know, why so many?
Yes you are right lies are lies,  however maybe they were not all lies why isn't it possible that The Anthony's just couldn't remember specific dates that doesn't mean you are
lying it means you forgot, the Anthony's are cooperating... when Cindy finds something that she thinks may help she call LE .  People are trying to make it where there is this big cover up by the parents..Their isn't a handbook on how to act when your 3 year old grandchild turns up missing. I mean think about it If they believe what Casey tells them that gives them hope that Caylee is alive, If they don't believe what she tells them that could mean Caylee is dead. CINDY called LE if she had something to cover up why call????? I can understand that people are angry with Casey i get that but why throw stories up that the parents are covering oh wait Lee is Caylee  dad OH wait George is Caylee's dad. Oh wait George must have done something horrible in Ohio cause he isn't on the police force anymore. This was an officer of the law and a nurse pretty normal people, They had one son who is doing well in life and a daughter who wasn't they accepted the fact that Caylee was born they welcomed her with open arms, they housed her they clothed her, they fed her and THEY LOVE HER. Seriously how would you act if you called the police on your daughter because you want her to do the right thing, at first Cindy really didn't realize Caylee was missing. She got the car back she went into the car maybe she noticed the smell but at that point didn't really know what was going on. She grabbed the clothes in the car and threw them in the washer (I am sure you have read both Casey and Lee's my space how many times did Casey tell Lee mom is done washing your clothes it was each week for about a year) Once Casey admitted to Caylee being missing she called right away now she is putting two and two together you can hear it in her voice "something is wrong here" The trunk of the car smells like there's been a dead body in the damn trunk" At that point I am sure she is flipping out!!! She told the LE right away what she did she didn't hide it she told them how many times did she come forward to the LE about other possible evidence??? All I am saying is give them a break All we know is what we see on TV. I stated before why aren't people looking what is Cindy and George doing to help, well today I saw first hand what they were doing. They are trying to find there granddaughter!!!! When they talked everyday you and the media took what they said and flipped it all around you judged them. Calling them killers, saying Lee and George was the Father oh the mom covering oh George must of helped. Now they aren't saying anything and it's more nonsense Just for the record they did not seek out The spokesperson he contacted them . HE told them that he could help with the media offered them some hope.So maybe his intentions are to profit but know that it is not the Anthony's
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1419 on: August 18, 2008, 12:14:14 AM »

Hope it is okay to post this website.  Alot of interesting information. If it has already been discussed, sorry.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=399664945&blogID=420966959

Why would a "good mother" drop off her child at a place like the Sawgrass Apartments?  Have you seen the crime reports for that place?  The Arrest Affidavit does not describe the details of this drop-off.  Did Casey claim that Zanaida lived here?  Did she say she had dropped Caylee off here many times before? Regularly?  Sometimes?  Never before?

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=399664945&blogID=420959291&Mytoken=48D30F4A-D9C5-4BFE-8A3286B662CC9AB144107560

I was not able to substantiate this one.  The date may even be wrong.  But a poster on Websleuths.com sleuthed around and found that local records show Ricardo received a moving violation citation (a "ticket," issued either when you get pulled over or are involved in an accident) on August 9, 2007.  That happens to be the date of Caylee's second birthday.

Could this be where the story of Caylee's dad dying on the way to a BD party had its start in Caseys head?

-

Yes, I like her site alot.  I check it out daily.  She did a really great job on the timeline and the other links as well.  Most of them are backed up with links to the record of fact.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.