April 19, 2024, 12:04:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #5  (Read 370430 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1440 on: August 18, 2008, 12:59:33 AM »

IMO whatever happened to Caylee was an accident.  Afterwards Casey freaked out and started covering up the truth.

There are some questions about George and Cindy because of things they have done or not done.  Personally, I don't think they had anything to do with Caylee missing but they have been their own worst enemy with the media.  Because of that there will be people that mistrust them. 

Nobody here wishes that Caylee be dead, we all wish she was alive.  As of now, according to the police, there is no credible information pointing towards Caylee being kidnapped.

You always say exactly what I want to, but I take a lot longer to not say it as well!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1441 on: August 18, 2008, 01:01:22 AM »

I have to say that it was so different to actually be there and actually talking with people involved,so as you guys sit here and dissect every part of the Anthony's life Please keep in mind that this is not about you but about a family who has a 3 year old loved little girl missing and a daughter who is in jail. That do have access to the computer and most likely are reading everything you type.

I think about that daily, actually. However, if I see lies, I call em. I would

do it in person as well.

Lies are lies, no matter which way you cut it up.

They have lied a lot. I think people still want to know, why so many?
Yes you are right lies are lies,  however maybe they were not all lies why isn't it possible that The Anthony's just couldn't remember specific dates that doesn't mean you are
lying it means you forgot, the Anthony's are cooperating... when Cindy finds something that she thinks may help she call LE .  People are trying to make it where there is this big cover up by the parents..Their isn't a handbook on how to act when your 3 year old grandchild turns up missing.

(snip)

When they talked everyday you and the media took what they said and flipped it all around you judged them. Calling them killers, saying Lee and George was the Father oh the mom covering oh George must of helped. Now they aren't saying anything and it's more nonsense Just for the record they did not seek out The spokesperson he contacted them . HE told them that he could help with the media offered them some hope.So maybe his intentions are to profit but know that it is not the Anthony's

I did all that? 

All I meant to do was to stop this from ever happening again to another family.  I cannot condone this family's behavior, because that may cause this to happen to another child, and I would like to do my part to stop that. 

Bearly I wasn't saying you or anyone in general on this board,I was talking about the things I have seen posted on here and other places  
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1442 on: August 18, 2008, 01:04:08 AM »

Kristin wrote:
When they talked everyday you and the media took what they said and flipped it all around you judged them. Calling them killers, saying Lee and George was the Father oh the mom covering oh George must of helped. Now they aren't saying anything and it's more nonsense Just for the record they did not seek out The spokesperson he contacted them . HE told them that he could help with the media offered them some hope.So maybe his intentions are to profit but know that it is not the Anthony's

Kristin, I think you are confusing speculation and opinions and taking them to new lengths.  The nature of a discussion forum like this is to put all ideas on the table and consider them.  Some of us agree, and some of us disagree.  We have opinions and we share them here.  Yes, some of us sound judgmental and some of us even change our opinions from one day to the next.  That's how we work here.  I'm sorry this upsets you.

BRING NATALEE HOME
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1443 on: August 18, 2008, 01:05:33 AM »

Kristin Quote: yes she has been gone for 60 days yes Casey did not report her missing but other then that what is there? everyone says she is a good mother, everyone says that she showed no indication of not wanting to be a mother or being a bad mother so I hold on to that and hope she is OK. Why is it easier for people to believe she killed her child and not just handed her off to someone.People make it sound so easy yep she killed her buried her burned her and she went and had a drink.

I am not trying to be rude or disrespectful to any one on this board we all have our own opinions. I have never posted on a board about anything but when I came across this board I thought i would share my opinion. Just like you all here I want Caylee to come home.

I totally respect your opinion.  "Yes she has been gone 60 days and Casey did not report her missing, but other than that what is there?" Isn't that pretty big??     There is a little more to it than that. Here is a link for her arrest doccument.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3214.0
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1444 on: August 18, 2008, 01:12:58 AM »

Kristin Quote: yes she has been gone for 60 days yes Casey did not report her missing but other then that what is there? everyone says she is a good mother, everyone says that she showed no indication of not wanting to be a mother or being a bad mother so I hold on to that and hope she is OK. Why is it easier for people to believe she killed her child and not just handed her off to someone.People make it sound so easy yep she killed her buried her burned her and she went and had a drink.

I am not trying to be rude or disrespectful to any one on this board we all have our own opinions. I have never posted on a board about anything but when I came across this board I thought i would share my opinion. Just like you all here I want Caylee to come home.

I totally respect your opinion.  "Yes she has been gone 60 days and Casey did not report her missing, but other than that what is there?" Isn't that pretty big??     There is a little more to it than that. Here is a link for her arrest doccument.

What I am saying or should I say trying to say is. as of right now all we have is this child is gone for 60 days and Casey did not report it. We have no evidence that this little girl is DEAD.  but regarding the disappearance (because it is not as of yet a murder case ) that is all we have. Until the DNA tests come back and says that she is dead I will hold on to that fact. (And I do believe the OCSO said we do not have evidence that this is a kidnapping nor do we have the evidence to say it is a murder case)

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1445 on: August 18, 2008, 01:13:05 AM »

I am too little to pump gas for Mommy's car.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1446 on: August 18, 2008, 01:19:12 AM »

What I am saying or should I say trying to say is. as of right now all we have is this child is gone for 60 days and Casey did not report it. We have no evidence that this little girl is DEAD.  but regarding the disappearance (because it is not as of yet a murder case ) that is all we have. Until the DNA tests come back and says that she is dead I will hold on to that fact. (And I do believe the OCSO said we do not have evidence that this is a kidnapping nor do we have the evidence to say it is a murder case)

I'm sorry Kristin, I misunderstood what you were saying.  Yes, I'm sure every single one of us here hopes she is alive and found soon.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1447 on: August 18, 2008, 01:19:14 AM »

You are certainly entitled to your own opinion.  But, respectfully, how do you account for Casey's lies?  How do you explain multiple people, including the grandparents, saying the car smelled like decomposition?  How do you explain the cadaver dog hits?  How can you explain why the mother is still sitting in jail if her child may be alive and held by someone?  With the resources of the FBI, if this were true, then she has the best people in the world to rescue her child, yet she will not tell them where the child is or who has her.  I just can't ignore this.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1448 on: August 18, 2008, 01:31:03 AM »

You are certainly entitled to your own opinion.  But, respectfully, how do you account for Casey's lies?  How do you explain multiple people, including the grandparents, saying the car smelled like decomposition?  How do you explain the cadaver dog hits?  How can you explain why the mother is still sitting in jail if her child may be alive and held by someone?  With the resources of the FBI, if this were true, then she has the best people in the world to rescue her child, yet she will not tell them where the child is or who has her.  I just can't ignore this.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1449 on: August 18, 2008, 01:36:47 AM »

Kristin,

I think that second monkey has his hand over your mouth.  I can't hear you.   

I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1450 on: August 18, 2008, 01:38:29 AM »

Bearly 
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1451 on: August 18, 2008, 01:38:42 AM »

I can't answer these questions and apparently neither can anyone else or Cassey would be arrested for murder and caylee would be found. I mean her story has to have a ring of truth how in the world did she know a zenaida Gonzalez was at sawgrass apt, first LE said none of the people ever existed then they came back and say yeah they exist but they have no knowledge of where Caylee is, If she killed this little girl she knew her mom was calling the police why didn't she just say no mom dint call the police this is what happen to Caylee, she waited 4 hours for the police to arrive. she didn't run she didn't go hide potential evidence she waited for them.Look I am in no way saying Casey is mother of the year or she handled this the right way, but I try to look at everything in not just black and white I try to look outside the box and hope this little girl is alive.And I will hold on to that until they bring her home.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1452 on: August 18, 2008, 01:39:31 AM »

Goodnight all!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1453 on: August 18, 2008, 01:41:28 AM »

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1454 on: August 18, 2008, 01:41:49 AM »

Goodnight all!

Nite!

I believe in miracles!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1455 on: August 18, 2008, 01:43:07 AM »

I can't answer these questions and apparently neither can anyone else or Cassey would be arrested for murder and caylee would be found. I mean her story has to have a ring of truth how in the world did she know a zenaida Gonzalez was at sawgrass apt, first LE said none of the people ever existed then they came back and say yeah they exist but they have no knowledge of where Caylee is, If she killed this little girl she knew her mom was calling the police why didn't she just say no mom dint call the police this is what happen to Caylee, she waited 4 hours for the police to arrive. she didn't run she didn't go hide potential evidence she waited for them.Look I am in no way saying Casey is mother of the year or she handled this the right way, but I try to look at everything in not just black and white I try to look outside the box and hope this little girl is alive.And I will hold on to that until they bring her home.

she didn't run she didn't go hide potential evidence she waited for them

with all due respect.....she had 31 days to get rid of evidence

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1456 on: August 18, 2008, 01:43:54 AM »

Goodnight Klaas!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1457 on: August 18, 2008, 01:45:57 AM »

HUH?  Actually the arrest report proves they knew some of the people Casey mentioned did exist.  The problem is they either don't know Casey or haven't had contact with her in years.

GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1458 on: August 18, 2008, 01:50:08 AM »

Hi everyone
Reading today through all the different comments, different emotions, and different thoughts about what has happened to Caylee, what I noticed about myself was that no matter which post I was reading I found myself saying "yeah, good point" or "yeah, I feel that way too" etc. I found that each post from each individual poster had something in it that I agreed with. Then I had to ask myself how that was possible. Did I feel this way? Did I feel that way? Who do I agree with, and who not? I was beginning to question my sanity so I backed away for a while, just did some things to relax and enjoy the day while I sorted my thoughts out. You know what I finally realized? It probably doesnt actually address a damn thing but it helped me come to grips with what I am feeling and thinking about Caylee's case.

First we had ldstlou...trying to help us see her point of view, from her life experiences. She spoke from the heart, and from the gut, and shed tears doing it. I could see why she felt the way she did, and respected her for speaking out and sharing difficult personal things the way she did. Even though I didnt agree with her I still felt the passion of what she was trying to help us feel. Her last comment was SO revealing.  "I have spilled my guts....no response. I have tried to give you all a different way to look at the grandparents and Lee, and no one even responds to my posts." I realized that she truly wasnt able to understand the anger that some of us feel toward the Anthonys right now, and what a beautiful heart it would take to defend those who, to some of us, dont deserve defending. Im not that big a person and it shames me.

And bearly's response...wow...her words just hit me right in the heart because they were also SO true, and so from the heart. But her heart, like many of ours, isnt quite ready to be forgiving of the Anthonys and what we have seen them do and say up until this point. Little Caylee's beautiful face, her innocence shining out at us, so totally dependent and trusting, has created in us a need to see those who were her defenders, her protectors, stand up and do the job God assigned to them when He blessed them with Caylee. Stop making excuses for Caylee's mother who most likely is guilty of SOMETHING that led to their beautiful baby girl being missing, and quite probably gone from this world...and instead participate, cooperate, become an active part of the search for Caylee instead of telling all of us to get up off of OUR asses and do something. I can definitely see bearly's point, and agree with every word of it, and say to her Bravo!! Well spoken!!

Then lucybelle made a comment that I had to cheer her on for..
"Respectfully ldstlou, my mama always told me that if you can't say something nice in response, to keep your mouth shut.

I sympathize with the Anthonys, but enough is enough." 

lucybelle, I stand with you on this, Enough IS Enough. A baby girl is waiting for someone to find her and bring her home. Anthonys, cut out the BS and get down to what matters, finally tell the LE what they need to know to go get your baby and bring her home, one way or another. She wants to know where her family is. Dont you think it's time you and/or Casey spoke up and brought this nightmare to an end? For Caylee?

I finally realized that this case is made up of ALL of the above, the questions, the doubts, the anger, the Hope and Faith in miracles. One Monkey offers this viewpoint, another Monkey offers that viewpoint, and it has become a mix of emotions from people all over the country who have the same objective, the same hopes, just different ways of expressing it. So what if some defend the Anthonys? Hey, they still want justice and Baby Caylee brought home. And some are really "down" on the Anthonys..so what? It's their hearts speaking out for a little Angel who cant speak for herself, and to date those given the privilege of being her protectors arent doing it. Someone needs to!

The noise you hear in the background here in the cage is the sound of 100s of hearts breaking, someone yelling, someone else crying, someone throwing something against a wall in frustration. NOT for her mom Casey, not even for her grandparents. They're grown ups and can fend for themselves. But a lost little girl named Caylee cant, and she needs and deserves to be brought home. All those reasons are why there is so much tension and frustration surrounding this case right now. But it doesnt mean any of us are wrong, it only means that we care...a LOT.

The post that made me decide to speak up and make my feelings known was by Praying4Angels...and Im gonna end my long winded thoughts with her comment because I think it just about sums it all up in a nutshell...it does for me anyway.

She said:  this case is sooo incredibly heartbreakingly somber and sad...

The only thing I would add to that is my prayer, beginning with Please Lord.....

Love you guys

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1459 on: August 18, 2008, 01:51:58 AM »

LE is putting together evidence and a time line that will answer these questions and more.  I believe Casey will be arrested for manslaughter or murder, but Caylee may or may not be found.  There are multiple ways that Casey may have known a Zenaida Gonzales was at Sawgrass Apartments.  Perhaps Casey knows someone who works in the offices there?  Maybe Casey walked into the office and saw Zenaida's name?  Those are just two suppositions.  Maybe Casey will never tell us how she was able to put the Sawgrass Apartments with Zenaida's name or maybe she will.  Who knows?  It could have even been a coincidence, but it certainly doesn't weigh more heavily with me than the evidence that Casey may have killed her child.  Yes, Casey was at her parents' home when the police arrived.  There is significant evidence that Casey is not mentally stable.  Why didn't she run away in the middle of June when her child first disappeared?  The same reason she didn't run away in the middle of July.  We don't know these reasons now, but we can speculate.  Maybe she thought she could lie her way out of responsibility.  Maybe she is just mentally ill.  Maybe she's had a break with reality.  This will come out in the future as we learn more.  It would be wonderful if this little girl were alive, but I would be surprised.  The behavior of the mother and the evidence we've been shown doesn't look like it.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.