April 25, 2024, 06:12:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #5  (Read 370601 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1540 on: August 18, 2008, 11:29:23 AM »

I'm back. Thanks for holding everything off for me. 

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1541 on: August 18, 2008, 11:39:09 AM »

I'm back. Thanks for holding everything off for me. 

We've been very busy, watching grass grow.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1542 on: August 18, 2008, 11:51:57 AM »

Ok, thinking outloud here.  If Caylee ever did go to a place where other children were being kept, her name would be written on all her things, backpacks included.  I wonder if any of those things found in the woods had names on them????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1543 on: August 18, 2008, 12:08:57 PM »

Just on Fox

Padilla & Baez meeting right now.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1544 on: August 18, 2008, 12:09:39 PM »

FOX NEWS

Casey attorneys meeting with bounty hunter(s) right now.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1545 on: August 18, 2008, 12:20:30 PM »

You are certainly entitled to your own opinion.  But, respectfully, how do you account for Casey's lies?  How do you explain multiple people, including the grandparents, saying the car smelled like decomposition?  How do you explain the cadaver dog hits?  How can you explain why the mother is still sitting in jail if her child may be alive and held by someone?  With the resources of the FBI, if this were true, then she has the best people in the world to rescue her child, yet she will not tell them where the child is or who has her.  I just can't ignore this.

I can't answer these questions and apparently neither can anyone else or Cassey would be arrested for murder and caylee would be found. I mean her story has to have a ring of truth how in the world did she know a zenaida Gonzalez was at sawgrass apt, first LE said none of the people ever existed then they came back and say yeah they exist but they have no knowledge of where Caylee is, If she killed this little girl she knew her mom was calling the police why didn't she just say no mom dint call the police this is what happen to Caylee, she waited 4 hours for the police to arrive. she didn't run she didn't go hide potential evidence she waited for them.Look I am in no way saying Casey is mother of the year or she handled this the right way, but I try to look at everything in not just black and white I try to look outside the box and hope this little girl is alive.And I will hold on to that until they bring her home.

she didn't run she didn't go hide potential evidence she waited for them

with all due respect.....she had 31 days to get rid of evidence

lol everything I say gets taken out of context, I realize I am one of the only people her that believe this little girl is alive, But maybe tomorrow the DNA will be back I am sure that they have some evidence back already i think it came back inconclusive or why would they have to use this SNP to take samples, they wouldn't need that if the other tests proved it was Caylee. Anyway I will continue to think positive and hope this little girl is Alive and will be brought back home

Kristin,

I don't know if she is alive, but I am like you, I believe the possibility that Casey left Caylee with a babysitter and something went wrong...is plausible. I pray every day it is the case.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1546 on: August 18, 2008, 12:27:31 PM »

You are certainly entitled to your own opinion.  But, respectfully, how do you account for Casey's lies?  How do you explain multiple people, including the grandparents, saying the car smelled like decomposition?  How do you explain the cadaver dog hits?  How can you explain why the mother is still sitting in jail if her child may be alive and held by someone?  With the resources of the FBI, if this were true, then she has the best people in the world to rescue her child, yet she will not tell them where the child is or who has her.  I just can't ignore this.

I can't answer these questions and apparently neither can anyone else or Cassey would be arrested for murder and caylee would be found. I mean her story has to have a ring of truth how in the world did she know a zenaida Gonzalez was at sawgrass apt, first LE said none of the people ever existed then they came back and say yeah they exist but they have no knowledge of where Caylee is, If she killed this little girl she knew her mom was calling the police why didn't she just say no mom dint call the police this is what happen to Caylee, she waited 4 hours for the police to arrive. she didn't run she didn't go hide potential evidence she waited for them.Look I am in no way saying Casey is mother of the year or she handled this the right way, but I try to look at everything in not just black and white I try to look outside the box and hope this little girl is alive.And I will hold on to that until they bring her home.

I also hope this little girl is alive, and the next one, and the little boy, and the next one,...

I know one thing, the police, the FBI, they know more than I do.  It does not mean they are right, it just means they have more information.  I hope they are wrong. 

This could all be a hoax started by Caylee's mother for attention, who knows what really happened.  Anything is possible. 

The odds are stacked against Caylee.  The odds have been beaten before.  This may be the time, but Kristin, this may not.  This child was used as a pawn.  A child is not a pawn, a child is a gift, for a family to share, not to fight over.

Bearly ,

you are right. I have two children myself and I can't imagine the being gone for a second, Like a year ago my 2 children and my husband moved into a new home it was about 5 o'clock and we had finally gotten moved in. My kids started playing hide and seek inside the house So after a few minutes I hear my son keep calling my daughters name and then i start calling her name I go outside, i go inside, i go to the car the garage and i keep calling her name I hear nothing. I swear not 5 minutes passed and at this point we are all calling her name no response. I call the police, i call my mom I am hysterical balling thinking we are in a new place what could have happened why isn't she answering.Finally the police arrive with sirens and all and here comes my daughter from the back of the house laughing as hard as she could (she was 5) and I scream where were you and just grabbed her and squeezed her and hugged her as hard as i could. She didn't get why I was so upset why i was crying, it was the worst 15 minutes of my life. I had my kids at a young age.Having them changed my life they are the reason I breathe, they are the reason I wake up every morning and do the right thing. I have never loved anyone as much as I love them and I couldn't imagine anyone harming them, I guess that is why I hold on to the fact that Caylee is alive.  

My son is now almost 15, I am not sure if you know this but my son has autism.  I know exactly what you mean.  He was a runner and he did not understand a word that was spoken.  If he left my vision for a second, I was on high alert.  We were in the Miss New Jersey parade several years back.  He rode in a car on the way up the boardwalk.  I walked next to him.  At the end of the parade, we started to walk back.  (He had some language at that point).  He said he could not walk any further.  I could not carry him by this time and it was over a mile.  I lectured him and told him not to move while I got the car, he agreed.  I flew down the boardwalk, and raced back in my car.  I got right to where I left him and he was gone.  I grabbed a cop crying so hard he could hardly understand me.  He said there is a cop on the boardwalk every block and to describe him and they would have him in less than a minute.

Sure enough, someone radioed him back in a couple of seconds and said we got him.  This cop was holding me up and walking me down the boardwalk at the same time.  I saw my son and got even more hysterical.

The cop that was walking with him, was holding his hand.  My son thought he was arrested. 

That was the longest 20 years, I mean minute, of my life.  I still get sick thinking about it.

wow...too scarey...so glad all turned out well!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1547 on: August 18, 2008, 12:38:01 PM »

Hi everyone so today I took the trip to help search for Caylee. I have to say there is so many places you can look, I visited the Amscot, The Publix where Cindy was today, The airport and Jay Blanchard Park. What I did learn is that the things that were found yesterday. The LE DOES NOT feel like they are related, as I said earlier it was not children's clothes, was not a monkey back pack, and also there is a homeless camp right around the area where the things were found. I did speak with a family member today and it was just heartbreaking.Also their was also a group of younger off duty deputies that were searching on their own.I have to say that it was so different to actually be there and actually talking with people involved,so as you guys sit here and disect every part of the Anthony's life Please keep in mind that this is not about you but about a family who has a 3 year old loved little girl missing and a daughter who is in jail. That do have access to the computer and most likely are reading everything you type.

kudos to you Kristin!!!

How empowering it must have been to get out and feel you were doing something constructive in the search for Caylee!!!

Keep up the great work!!!

AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1548 on: August 18, 2008, 12:40:24 PM »

Good Morning.  Had to check for any news before I head out to the doctors today. 

Last night I kept thinking about the phone call Casey got from Caylee the day of the 911 calls.  This was of course the call from the "disconnected" number.  As I recall, Caylee was speaking to Casey, Casey asked her to put an adult on the phone and then the phone went dead.  Why didn't Casey ask Caylee to put Zanny on the phone.....if that is who she left her with???  Also Cindy said that Caylee kept talking about a puppy (no mention of  the babysitter).  Does Sawgrass Apts. allow pets?  Who, in this circle of Casey's acquaintances had a new puppy??  Just something else that could have been checked out.  

Hope something happens to resolve this soon.  I, like others here, have become way to consumed with it.  I really need to get to my dust bunnies.  I'll check in when I get back from doctor.

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1549 on: August 18, 2008, 12:46:37 PM »

Hi everyone so today I took the trip to help search for Caylee. I have to say there is so many places you can look, I visited the Amscot, The Publix where Cindy was today, The airport and Jay Blanchard Park. What I did learn is that the things that were found yesterday. The LE DOES NOT feel like they are related, as I said earlier it was not children's clothes, was not a monkey back pack, and also there is a homeless camp right around the area where the things were found. I did speak with a family member today and it was just heartbreaking.Also their was also a group of younger off duty deputies that were searching on their own.I have to say that it was so different to actually be there and actually talking with people involved,so as you guys sit here and dissect every part of the Anthony's life Please keep in mind that this is not about you but about a family who has a 3 year old loved little girl missing and a daughter who is in jail. That do have access to the computer and most likely are reading everything you type.

kudos to you Kristin!!!

How empowering it must have been to get out and feel you were doing something constructive in the search for Caylee!!!

Good Afternoon everybody!!

Thank you

I am only like 3 hours away so i took the trip, It was quite emotional for me to actually be there and see the posters and handouts and members of the family  hopefully I can go back this weekend... But I pray that she is found by then..
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1550 on: August 18, 2008, 12:50:40 PM »

ldstlou I like you

Same here. I like Lisa and her little monkey too. They're both sweeties. 

Wow Monkeys...thanks!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1551 on: August 18, 2008, 12:57:10 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee-anthony-081808,0,7658763.story

Casey Anthony declines visit with parents

Bianca Prieto

Sentinel Staff Writer

11:35 AM EDT, August 18, 2008

Casey Anthony rejected a visit with her parents this morning at the Orange County Jail.

Parents Cindy and George Anthony rescheduled their visit for Thursday at 9 a.m. Brother Lee Anthony has an appointment on Saturday at noon.

The 22-year-old woman, who has been jailed for more than a month, could be bonded out sometime today now that a California bondsman has arrived to put up the $500,200 bond.

Bondsman Tony Padilla arrived Sunday afternoon at Orlando International Airport from California with the purpose of bailing Anthony out of jail.

However, even if Anthony makes bail today, there are three holds that must be cleared before she can get out, jail officials said.

Two of the holds, notifying Orange County Sheriff's Office of the posting and a confidential, internal hold, could be cleared quickly.

But the third hold, relating to the home confinement condition of her bond, could take longer to resolve. Anthony's parents home, where she would be staying if released, must be wired with a regular land-line telephone with no special features like voicemail or call-waiting, jail spokesman Allen Moore said.

The phone line cannot be provided through a cable or internet company. Anthony cannot be released until the phone line is installed. Once the jail receives proof of this type of phone, Anthony could then be released.

Anthony, mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony, was arrested on July 16. She has been charged with child neglect and filing false official statements.

Tony Padilla Bail Bonds, based in Sacramento, is affiliated with Texas-based Financial Surety, which is licensed in Florida.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1552 on: August 18, 2008, 01:00:29 PM »

I just read on a blog that George actually showed up for the visit today sans Cindy. Why would he show up if Casey decided not to see him at 7am? He would certainly have been notified. And, why wasn't Cindy there?

Also, Casey's court arraignment is Thursday and George has scheduled another visit for that day as well as one for Lee on Saturday.

Is it possible she won't be getting out then?

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1553 on: August 18, 2008, 01:01:00 PM »

for some reason this gas can issue is really intriguing me.

I'm just guessing - but this would seem like a non-issue to me if I was investigating the case, unless there was something more to go on.

gas cans are used to fill-up lawn mowers... not much intrigue here...

but how did this become an issue if there is not someone to discredit his statement??

if there is no one to discredit his statement, why did he feel the need to clarify his statement at his own behest?

something is missing and I wanna know what it is...

Hello All!

I'm still in way back land catching up...don't know if this has already been posted, or if it is moot by now.

IF they items found by the searchers yesterday did belong to Casy...could it be that she stashed them there...along with the missing phone...to pick up later if she went on the run....Casy did not count on being arrested when she was.....just a thought....also I think she was trying to tell Lee and George...where that stuff was...in her own way...as they like to say...

Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1554 on: August 18, 2008, 01:02:10 PM »

I also hope this little girl is alive, and the next one, and the little boy, and the next one,...

I know one thing, the police, the FBI, they know more than I do.  It does not mean they are right, it just means they have more information.  I hope they are wrong. 

This could all be a hoax started by Caylee's mother for attention, who knows what really happened.  Anything is possible. 

The odds are stacked against Caylee.  The odds have been beaten before.  This may be the time, but Kristin, this may not.  This child was used as a pawn.  A child is not a pawn, a child is a gift, for a family to share, not to fight over.

Bearly ,

you are right. I have two children myself and I can't imagine the being gone for a second, Like a year ago my 2 children and my husband moved into a new home it was about 5 o'clock and we had finally gotten moved in. My kids started playing hide and seek inside the house So after a few minutes I hear my son keep calling my daughters name and then i start calling her name I go outside, i go inside, i go to the car the garage and i keep calling her name I hear nothing. I swear not 5 minutes passed and at this point we are all calling her name no response. I call the police, i call my mom I am hysterical balling thinking we are in a new place what could have happened why isn't she answering.Finally the police arrive with sirens and all and here comes my daughter from the back of the house laughing as hard as she could (she was 5) and I scream where were you and just grabbed her and squeezed her and hugged her as hard as i could. She didn't get why I was so upset why i was crying, it was the worst 15 minutes of my life. I had my kids at a young age.Having them changed my life they are the reason I breathe, they are the reason I wake up every morning and do the right thing. I have never loved anyone as much as I love them and I couldn't imagine anyone harming them, I guess that is why I hold on to the fact that Caylee is alive.  

My son is now almost 15, I am not sure if you know this but my son has autism.  I know exactly what you mean.  He was a runner and he did not understand a word that was spoken.  If he left my vision for a second, I was on high alert.  We were in the Miss New Jersey parade several years back.  He rode in a car on the way up the boardwalk.  I walked next to him.  At the end of the parade, we started to walk back.  (He had some language at that point).  He said he could not walk any further.  I could not carry him by this time and it was over a mile.  I lectured him and told him not to move while I got the car, he agreed.  I flew down the boardwalk, and raced back in my car.  I got right to where I left him and he was gone.  I grabbed a cop crying so hard he could hardly understand me.  He said there is a cop on the boardwalk every block and to describe him and they would have him in less than a minute.

Sure enough, someone radioed him back in a couple of seconds and said we got him.  This cop was holding me up and walking me down the boardwalk at the same time.  I saw my son and got even more hysterical.

The cop that was walking with him, was holding his hand.  My son thought he was arrested. 

That was the longest 20 years, I mean minute, of my life.  I still get sick thinking about it.

Thanks, Lisa.  It was way too scary.  He is here next to me now laughing at my discomfort.

I believe in miracles!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1555 on: August 18, 2008, 01:04:16 PM »

Hi everyone
Reading today through all the different comments, different emotions, and different thoughts about what has happened to Caylee, what I noticed about myself was that no matter which post I was reading I found myself saying "yeah, good point" or "yeah, I feel that way too" etc. I found that each post from each individual poster had something in it that I agreed with. Then I had to ask myself how that was possible. Did I feel this way? Did I feel that way? Who do I agree with, and who not? I was beginning to question my sanity so I backed away for a while, just did some things to relax and enjoy the day while I sorted my thoughts out. You know what I finally realized? It probably doesnt actually address a damn thing but it helped me come to grips with what I am feeling and thinking about Caylee's case.

First we had ldstlou...trying to help us see her point of view, from her life experiences. She spoke from the heart, and from the gut, and shed tears doing it. I could see why she felt the way she did, and respected her for speaking out and sharing difficult personal things the way she did. Even though I didnt agree with her I still felt the passion of what she was trying to help us feel. Her last comment was SO revealing.  "I have spilled my guts....no response. I have tried to give you all a different way to look at the grandparents and Lee, and no one even responds to my posts." I realized that she truly wasnt able to understand the anger that some of us feel toward the Anthonys right now, and what a beautiful heart it would take to defend those who, to some of us, dont deserve defending. Im not that big a person and it shames me.

And bearly's response...wow...her words just hit me right in the heart because they were also SO true, and so from the heart. But her heart, like many of ours, isnt quite ready to be forgiving of the Anthonys and what we have seen them do and say up until this point. Little Caylee's beautiful face, her innocence shining out at us, so totally dependent and trusting, has created in us a need to see those who were her defenders, her protectors, stand up and do the job God assigned to them when He blessed them with Caylee. Stop making excuses for Caylee's mother who most likely is guilty of SOMETHING that led to their beautiful baby girl being missing, and quite probably gone from this world...and instead participate, cooperate, become an active part of the search for Caylee instead of telling all of us to get up off of OUR asses and do something. I can definitely see bearly's point, and agree with every word of it, and say to her Bravo!! Well spoken!!

Then lucybelle made a comment that I had to cheer her on for..
"Respectfully ldstlou, my mama always told me that if you can't say something nice in response, to keep your mouth shut.

I sympathize with the Anthonys, but enough is enough." 

lucybelle, I stand with you on this, Enough IS Enough. A baby girl is waiting for someone to find her and bring her home. Anthonys, cut out the BS and get down to what matters, finally tell the LE what they need to know to go get your baby and bring her home, one way or another. She wants to know where her family is. Dont you think it's time you and/or Casey spoke up and brought this nightmare to an end? For Caylee?

I finally realized that this case is made up of ALL of the above, the questions, the doubts, the anger, the Hope and Faith in miracles. One Monkey offers this viewpoint, another Monkey offers that viewpoint, and it has become a mix of emotions from people all over the country who have the same objective, the same hopes, just different ways of expressing it. So what if some defend the Anthonys? Hey, they still want justice and Baby Caylee brought home. And some are really "down" on the Anthonys..so what? It's their hearts speaking out for a little Angel who cant speak for herself, and to date those given the privilege of being her protectors arent doing it. Someone needs to!

The noise you hear in the background here in the cage is the sound of 100s of hearts breaking, someone yelling, someone else crying, someone throwing something against a wall in frustration. NOT for her mom Casey, not even for her grandparents. They're grown ups and can fend for themselves. But a lost little girl named Caylee cant, and she needs and deserves to be brought home. All those reasons are why there is so much tension and frustration surrounding this case right now. But it doesnt mean any of us are wrong, it only means that we care...a LOT.

The post that made me decide to speak up and make my feelings known was by Praying4Angels...and Im gonna end my long winded thoughts with her comment because I think it just about sums it all up in a nutshell...it does for me anyway.

She said:  this case is sooo incredibly heartbreakingly somber and sad...

The only thing I would add to that is my prayer, beginning with Please Lord.....

Love you guys

Great post Gabby!!!

Funny thing is I have learned more about the Monkeys' personal experiences and shared more about mine since Caylee went missing than I have in the past two years! I think this case really hits home for a lot of people and their personal experiences.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1556 on: August 18, 2008, 01:07:51 PM »

Hi everyone so today I took the trip to help search for Caylee. I have to say there is so many places you can look, I visited the Amscot, The Publix where Cindy was today, The airport and Jay Blanchard Park. What I did learn is that the things that were found yesterday. The LE DOES NOT feel like they are related, as I said earlier it was not children's clothes, was not a monkey back pack, and also there is a homeless camp right around the area where the things were found. I did speak with a family member today and it was just heartbreaking.Also their was also a group of younger off duty deputies that were searching on their own.I have to say that it was so different to actually be there and actually talking with people involved,so as you guys sit here and dissect every part of the Anthony's life Please keep in mind that this is not about you but about a family who has a 3 year old loved little girl missing and a daughter who is in jail. That do have access to the computer and most likely are reading everything you type.

kudos to you Kristin!!!

Good Afternoon everybody!!

Thank you

I am only like 3 hours away so i took the trip, It was quite emotional for me to actually be there and see the posters and handouts and members of the family  hopefully I can go back this weekend... But I pray that she is found by then..

I meant to tell you that too, thanks, Lisa.

Great job going to help out Kristin, I am honored to know you.

I believe in miracles!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1557 on: August 18, 2008, 01:10:52 PM »

Bearly ,

Thanks, Lisa.  It was way too scary.  He is here next to me now laughing at my discomfort.

kids!!! lol

I'll never forget the time I was leaving a title company after a closing and my Monkey was with me. As we were walking out the door...I turned around to say goodbye and thanks....turned back around and the Monkey was gone!!! 2 places he could have gone...out the door to a very busy street...or up the elevator...which he was fascinated with...he was 3 at the time. Headed outside first...running around looking...went back into the building a didn't know whether to take the starts ad hit every floor? Take the elevatr and hit every floor? Which elevator did he take and would he be coming down and out the door when I was heading out the other???!! Still makes me want to vomit from the sheer terror. Took an elevator up...hit every floor...when I got to the top floor there he was...with like 20 women standing around him !!! lol They said the doors opened and there he was...so they grabbed him. The look on my face must have told them everything!!! Holy crap...the worse day of my life!!! I didn't go into hysterics until AFTER I found him though!!! Then I lost it!!!! lol

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1558 on: August 18, 2008, 01:13:10 PM »

kids!!! lol

I'll never forget the time I was leaving a title company after a closing and my Monkey was with me. As we were walking out the door...I turned around to say goodbye and thanks....turned back around and the Monkey was gone!!! 2 places he could have gone...out the door to a very busy street...or up the elevator...which he was fascinated with...he was 3 at the time. Headed outside first...running around looking...went back into the building a didn't know whether to take the starts ad hit every floor? Take the elevatr and hit every floor? Which elevator did he take and would he be coming down and out the door when I was heading out the other???!! Still makes me want to vomit from the sheer terror. Took an elevator up...hit every floor...when I got to the top floor there he was...with like 20 women standing around him !!! lol They said the doors opened and there he was...so they grabbed him. The look on my face must have told them everything!!! Holy crap...the worse day of my life!!! I didn't go into hysterics until AFTER I found him though!!! Then I lost it!!!! lol

Can you tell how emotional I still get...look at all of my spelling mistakes!!! lol Still makes my heart thump thinking about it!!! lol

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1559 on: August 18, 2008, 01:15:15 PM »

Lisa, afterward I was a bigger mess than during.  I think I was speaking Pap. 

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.