April 26, 2024, 01:57:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #5  (Read 370622 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1560 on: August 18, 2008, 01:16:46 PM »

Lisa, afterward I was a bigger mess than during.  I think I was speaking Pap. 

roflmao!!!

I know what you mean!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1561 on: August 18, 2008, 01:19:57 PM »

Klaas, since it's slow  - wanna do a poll?

CASEY GETS BONDED OUT
CASEY DOES NOT GET BOND
DON'T KNOW - UNDECIDED

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1562 on: August 18, 2008, 01:21:27 PM »

roflmao!!!

this is a true story!!! When we went to Disney I was so afraid I would lose my Monkey I stck my business card with my cell phone number all over his body!!! lol I will still so nervos I went and bought us walkie-talkies in case we got separated. lol

He loved to hide fom me in the clothes racks and a couple of times I freaked for a second or two when I didn't see him...so we kept using our walkie talkies everywhere we went. My brother bought us an expensive set for Christmas because he knew we took them everywhere!! Awful how going to Walmart can be a tramatic experience!!! lol

Now he is 8 and keeps bugging me for a cell phone...part of me says NO WAY!!!! The other part says get him one in case he were ever lost or stolen...I am still undecided on that one!!

I know what you mean!!

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1563 on: August 18, 2008, 01:23:46 PM »

Hi everyone so today I took the trip to help search for Caylee. I have to say there is so many places you can look, I visited the Amscot, The Publix where Cindy was today, The airport and Jay Blanchard Park. What I did learn is that the things that were found yesterday. The LE DOES NOT feel like they are related, as I said earlier it was not children's clothes, was not a monkey back pack, and also there is a homeless camp right around the area where the things were found. I did speak with a family member today and it was just heartbreaking.Also their was also a group of younger off duty deputies that were searching on their own.I have to say that it was so different to actually be there and actually talking with people involved,so as you guys sit here and dissect every part of the Anthony's life Please keep in mind that this is not about you but about a family who has a 3 year old loved little girl missing and a daughter who is in jail. That do have access to the computer and most likely are reading everything you type.

kudos to you Kristin!!!

How empowering it must have been to get out and feel you were doing something constructive in the search for Caylee!!!

Keep up the great work!!!

Good Afternoon everybody!!

Thank you

I am only like 3 hours away so i took the trip, It was quite emotional for me to actually be there and see the posters and handouts and members of the family hopefully I can go back this weekend... But I pray that she is found by then..

I meant to tell you that too, thanks, Lisa.

Great job going to help out Kristin, I am honored to know you.

Aww thank you Bearly I know if the fellow monkey's were here they would have done the same thing
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1564 on: August 18, 2008, 01:25:52 PM »

CASEY GETS BONDED OUT
CASEY DOES NOT GET BOND
DON'T KNOW - UNDECIDED

I don't think it is fair that the victim is not being notified that she is being released.  After all, she did admit, in the beginning, that she had lied to the police and was negligent (or similar words) in the report.  When they can notify Caylee, she can get bail, moo...

MOO DAMMIT!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1565 on: August 18, 2008, 01:26:33 PM »

Hi everyone so today I took the trip to help search for Caylee. I have to say there is so many places you can look, I visited the Amscot, The Publix where Cindy was today, The airport and Jay Blanchard Park. What I did learn is that the things that were found yesterday. The LE DOES NOT feel like they are related, as I said earlier it was not children's clothes, was not a monkey back pack, and also there is a homeless camp right around the area where the things were found. I did speak with a family member today and it was just heartbreaking.Also their was also a group of younger off duty deputies that were searching on their own.I have to say that it was so different to actually be there and actually talking with people involved,so as you guys sit here and dissect every part of the Anthony's life Please keep in mind that this is not about you but about a family who has a 3 year old loved little girl missing and a daughter who is in jail. That do have access to the computer and most likely are reading everything you type.

kudos to you Kristin!!!

How empowering it must have been to get out and feel you were doing something constructive in the search for Caylee!!!

Thank you

I am only like 3 hours away so i took the trip, It was quite emotional for me to actually be there and see the posters and handouts and members of the family hopefully I can go back this weekend... But I pray that she is found by then..

Aww thank you Bearly I know if the fellow monkey's were here they would have done the same thing

YEP!!! and you are a true Monkey!!! 

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1566 on: August 18, 2008, 01:27:09 PM »

CASEY GETS BONDED OUT
CASEY DOES NOT GET BOND
DON'T KNOW - UNDECIDED

I don't think it is fair that the victim is not being notified that she is being released.  After all, she did admit, in the beginning, that she had lied to the police and was negligent (or similar words) in the report.  When they can notify Caylee, she can get bail, moo...

MOO DAMMIT!!!

Good one
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1567 on: August 18, 2008, 01:29:05 PM »

roflmao!!!

this is a true story!!! When we went to Disney I was so afraid I would lose my Monkey I stck my business card with my cell phone number all over his body!!! lol I will still so nervos I went and bought us walkie-talkies in case we got separated. lol

He loved to hide fom me in the clothes racks and a couple of times I freaked for a second or two when I didn't see him...so we kept using our walkie talkies everywhere we went. My brother bought us an expensive set for Christmas because he knew we took them everywhere!! Awful how going to Walmart can be a tramatic experience!!! lol

Now he is 8 and keeps bugging me for a cell phone...part of me says NO WAY!!!! The other part says get him one in case he were ever lost or stolen...I am still undecided on that one!!

I know what you mean!!

You, too?    LOL  I carried them when we went shopping.  Cell phones are great, carry it in your bag and only give it to him when you are shopping.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1568 on: August 18, 2008, 01:29:31 PM »

CASEY GETS BONDED OUT
CASEY DOES NOT GET BOND
DON'T KNOW - UNDECIDED

Slow is right!!! Padilla and Baez meeting, signing the release for the future movies et al. I hope they have the approved type of home phone service. Casey must be soooo excited by now!!! Seeing Caylee after 60+ days will be a true blessing for her. There is no bond stronger than that of a child and it's mother. Just to hear Caylee say "mommy" will be like voices of Angels. All the neighbors will be there to welcome Casey home. I am sure they will let Casey watch their little ones so she can show employment to the Court. Maybe she can use George's assistant to help her schedule her home daycare for her. Mother of the year award, employed, staying home with Caylee all the time, should generate a movement so the State will drop all charges against Casey. We can start a petition right here and now!!! Casey for Mayor, then Casey for Governor, then she could head up the Adam Walsh Foundation. If I were not already married, I would ask her father for her hand.

Sorry

Peace Monkeys

Peace Monkeys
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1569 on: August 18, 2008, 01:32:25 PM »

kudos to you Kristin!!!

Thank you

YEP!!! and you are a true Monkey!!! 

Now lets hope they find this little girl 

I tried to look at orange county clerk court to see if bail has posted, but for some reason it won't let me do a name search...
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1570 on: August 18, 2008, 01:34:01 PM »

If they do bond her out...

I hope they snatch up her lying stinking parents and throw them in jail for awhile.

Let's see if Casey visits them!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1571 on: August 18, 2008, 01:36:35 PM »

Just checked Orange County inmate database..............

Last update on poor Casey was 1:07pm.....

Still held against her will.

Peace Monkeys

Peace Monkeys
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1572 on: August 18, 2008, 01:37:40 PM »

CASEY GETS BONDED OUT
CASEY DOES NOT GET BOND
DON'T KNOW - UNDECIDED

I think it may not happen today...

...but could happen tomorrow?

Not sure. It is looking like if they are determined enough

they will get her out though.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1573 on: August 18, 2008, 01:41:55 PM »

I hope they snatch up her lying stinking parents and throw them in jail for awhile.

that comment (AGAIN) last nite - "MOTHER OF THE YEAR" - MADE ME THROW UP IN MY MOUTH A LITTLE AGAIN.

is this what we have sunk to as a society that this is what someone actually thinks qualifies someone for mother of the year? I'm not even listing all of her accomplishments, we all know what they are. After last week's conviction of the "WORLDS GREATEST DAD" for internet trolling, I guess we really have sunk to an all time low.

if that wasn't the ramblings of a certified nutbag - I don't know what is.

btw - welcome to the new monks.

+++

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1574 on: August 18, 2008, 01:45:50 PM »

Here is a family who at least called 911 when

they found out what ultimately happened.

6 Orlando

1-Year-Old Pulled From Pool Dies
Parents Left Girl With Siblings, Police Say

POSTED: 10:40 am EDT August 18, 2008
UPDATED: 10:54 am EDT August 18, 2008

PALM BAY, Fla. -- A 14-month-old girl pulled from a family pool over the weekend has died, Palm Bay police said.

The toddler, identified as Haley Rowland, died at Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children and Women, where she was airlifted at about 4 p.m. Friday for medical treatment, Local 6 News partner Florida Today reported.

Palm Bay police said a family member called 911 for help after the child was taken out of a pool at a home on the 

200 block of Treu Terrace, in the northwest section of the city.

The child may have been in the water for up to five minutes after wandering out of the home's rear door and into the water.

Police said the parents had left the girl with her siblings and instructed them to keep the back door locked.

The child -- who was not breathing despite the grandfather's efforts to revive her -- was rushed to Holmes Regional Medical Center in Melbourne, where doctors regained vital signs and had her airlifted to the Orlando hospital where she later died.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

------------------
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1575 on: August 18, 2008, 01:50:42 PM »

Quote from: GabbyG on Today at 12:50:08 AM
Hi everyone
Reading today through all the different comments, different emotions, and different thoughts about what has happened to Caylee, what I noticed about myself was that no matter which post I was reading I found myself saying "yeah, good point" or "yeah, I feel that way too" etc. I found that each post from each individual poster had something in it that I agreed with. Then I had to ask myself how that was possible. Did I feel this way? Did I feel that way? Who do I agree with, and who not? I was beginning to question my sanity so I backed away for a while, just did some things to relax and enjoy the day while I sorted my thoughts out. You know what I finally realized? It probably doesn't actually address a damn thing but it helped me come to grips with what I am feeling and thinking about Caylee's case.

First we had ldstlou...trying to help us see her point of view, from her life experiences. She spoke from the heart, and from the gut, and shed tears doing it. I could see why she felt the way she did, and respected her for speaking out and sharing difficult personal things the way she did. Even though I didn't agree with her I still felt the passion of what she was trying to help us feel. Her last comment was SO revealing.  "I have spilled my guts....no response. I have tried to give you all a different way to look at the grandparents and Lee, and no one even responds to my posts." I realized that she truly wasn't able to understand the anger that some of us feel toward the Anthonys right now, and what a beautiful heart it would take to defend those who, to some of us, dont deserve defending. Im not that big a person and it shames me.

I took most of yesterday off to think things through also.

Saturday night I was up until 6am and my mind was racing all night thinking about the case and comparing it to my own life experiences with my sister who had a very similar personalty to Casey. While I was up and thinking and posting...I was also cleaning my house...let me tell you...it is SPOTLESS!!!! lol One good thing that happens when I can't sleep!!! lol

I did have a hard time understanding the anger towards Cindy and George. But then I thought about how fired up and emotional I got when I read Anita's "interview" ...AHHH!!!!! Still makes me fume!!! And I began to understand the emotions some Monkeys are feeling towards the grandparents. I don't agree...but I understand now.

It was not my intention to change anyone's mind...but to give you the perspective from my personal experiences. I am telling you...it IS possible that Caylee is being held by some unknowns for drugs, money..revenge...or all of the above. Likely? No. Possible...yes. It happened to my sister and her son.

I just keep going over and over every possible scenario as to what happened to Caylee....and I can poke holes in everyone. It is just too perplexing and we have too little information. And most of the information we do have...is not all that credible.

We are NOT dealing with a "normal person". Casey is a narcissistic sociopath...imho. As a result, there is just no telling what she is or is not capable of...and no way of telling what kind of trouble she did or did not get herself into.

There are some theories though that are difficult for me to believe.

I thought about the meth addict angle. Although I did speculate as to whether drugs were involved, I keep going back to the fact that she is going to Tony's place every night and from what Clint said in his interview...she appeared perfectly normal..in fact he told Tony to "Wife her up"...so in hindsight, I think Clint would have known if she was doing meth...and he seemed very credible to me.

Sh was however, earning money somehow!!! I don't believe she was a hooker...but she only met Tony late May correct? So she may have been involved in selling/transporting drugs prior.

The thing that is bothering me is that we have so little info as to Casey's habits prior to the end of May...isn't that strange to you all??!!! I mean we were able to piece together jorans habits and patterns easily...but we just have so little info on who Casey was and what she did when she walked out of her parents' house everyday...that to me in it's self is just so strange and perplexing to me. Also tends to make me believe she was hanging out with a crowd that does not want to be seen or given attention!!!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1576 on: August 18, 2008, 01:51:54 PM »

Carpe - accidents do happen, unfortunately. That's why they are called accidents. It's not intentional and no one took the child and help her under water.

it does happen, too often, but it's part of life and death.

People have accidents everyday and no one is immune. It's the covering up of something totally explainable and no one is going to give the chair to a grieving mother.

I wish we all could live a healthy, carefree live to age 150, but that's not the reality of it. People will always have accidents, and Darwin's law sees to it.

+++

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1577 on: August 18, 2008, 01:55:04 PM »

roflmao!!!

I know what you mean!!

You, too?    LOL  I carried them when we went shopping.  Cell phones are great, carry it in your bag and only give it to him when you are shopping.

too funny!!! I thought I was the only nut who carried walkie-talkes every where!!! lol

Still undecided about the cell phone...can't believe how he bugs me everyday for one!!! I am like...who in the heck would you even call????!!! I think he just likes to play the games on it and tapes himself on the video...he cracks me up!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1578 on: August 18, 2008, 01:55:17 PM »

ldstlou - I can show you photos of Casey partying going back to 2006
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1579 on: August 18, 2008, 01:57:16 PM »

that comment (AGAIN) last nite - "MOTHER OF THE YEAR" - MADE ME THROW UP IN MY MOUTH A LITTLE AGAIN.

is this what we have sunk to as a society that this is what someone actually thinks qualifies someone for mother of the year? I'm not even listing all of her accomplishments, we all know what they are. After last week's conviction of the "WORLDS GREATEST DAD" for internet trolling, I guess we really have sunk to an all time low.

if that wasn't the ramblings of a certified nutbag - I don't know what is.

btw - welcome to the new monks.

Rob and carpe...cracks me up!!! that you two are never far from each other when posting...you aren't feeling a bit out numbered are you??!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.