April 26, 2024, 05:27:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #5  (Read 370628 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1580 on: August 18, 2008, 01:58:42 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/7/17/parents_concerned_over_casey_anthony39s_emotional_state.html

Old report:

Parents Concerned Over Casey Anthony's Emotional State
Thursday, July 17, 2008 11:24:04 PM

View Larger
Additional Information
Central Florida CrimeLine
ORLANDO -- George Anthony told News 13 that he feels that his daughter, Casey Anthony, may be holding back some information.

He said she usually has an exuberant personality, but appeared to be "glazed over" after she was arrested.

Casey attended Colonial High School.

News 13 has learned that she does not have a driver's license, only a learner's permit, so it was unclear how she got around with her daughter.

Why would a 22yr old with a small child only have a learners permit?  Also, if this is true then her family was allowing her to drive around WITH Caylee illegally

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1581 on: August 18, 2008, 01:59:11 PM »

ldstlou - I can show you photos of Casey partying going back to 2006

I think I have seem most of them. But I mean the only "friend" we know of is the one she stole the money from...can't think of her name.

But crap...what did she DO everyday when she was pretending to go to work...you know what I mean? What did she do during the days??!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1582 on: August 18, 2008, 01:59:30 PM »

Carpe - accidents do happen, unfortunately. That's why they are called accidents. It's not intentional and no one took the child and help her under water.

it does happen, too often, but it's part of life and death.

People have accidents everyday and no one is immune. It's the covering up of something totally explainable and no one is going to give the chair to a grieving mother.

I wish we all could live a healthy, carefree live to age 150, but that's not the reality of it. People will always have accidents, and Darwin's law sees to it.

Right. Nothing explains the need to cover it.

Casey killed her. It might have been through negligence or on purpose,

but she killed her.

Andrea Yates seemed real charming too, until they day that she scooped

each child up, and drowned each one of them in the bathtub one by one.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1583 on: August 18, 2008, 02:02:13 PM »

I find the photograph of Great Grandpa & Caylee troubling as they both look frightened/very sad to me.  There is something wrong within that family & this photograph highlights that to my hinkymeter.

Want to have hope that tragedy has not befallen this beautiful little girl & my only hope brings back recollections of the "Runaway Bride", however that means that there are more than one nutcase involved.

Years ago a friend of mine had a sister remove her daughter, who was & had been being raised by one of the other sisters of the family for a number of years without the biological mother only to give her up for adoption.  The sisters did finally locate the child & due to the condition of the child emotionally the newly adoptive parents welcomed visitation by the Aunts which did enable the child to feel much better & more open to the situation that the selfish, creepy biological mother forced on all of them.  But don't hold out much hope that this could be a duplicate situation as someone would have come forward to LE with such information if they were decent people, imo.

If this creature referred to as Casey is brought into her parents home they better remove all forms of weapons including kitchen utensils & bring in the plastic flatware as I wouldn't put it past her to commit parenticide.  She is a member of our society which represents the worst there is here on earth.

Prayers for Caylee.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1584 on: August 18, 2008, 02:02:32 PM »

A couple of random thoughts here......

If Casey does go home to her parents house, all it will do is give them more opportunity conspire and come up with more STORIES that may possibly plant some little morsel of reasonable doubt (regardless of how unreasonable the story is) in the mind of a potential juror.   That whole house should be bugged if it isn't already.

Speaking of stories, I think Cindy was lying through her teeth when she talked about the pool ladder being mysteriously back on the pool one day even though it was not there the day before.  Amazing how she could remember such a detail, but was off by a week about when she last saw Caylee.  Even more amazing is that she even seemed to remember the day that she noticed that, even though the other more crucial dates took several attempts to get right.

I think the ladder story wasn't unlike the story of the kidnappers who "knew they were being watched" in that they were attempts to plant doubt that would come in handy at a later date, aka when their daughter is tried.

These things may have been stated before by others, so I apologize if my thinking "out loud" is somewhat redundant!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1585 on: August 18, 2008, 02:06:04 PM »

I just can't see Casey going back to her parents' house can you?

You know they will grill her for info..you know she will "feel controlled", and I don't think she has the guts to face them. In addition, she won't be able to play her mind games on them...by refusing visits. I think she will try hard to be placed outside of her parents' home.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1586 on: August 18, 2008, 02:06:12 PM »

This is Rob       This is Carpe

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1587 on: August 18, 2008, 02:07:03 PM »

I am keep reading and not seeing a lot of talk about the $40,000 Casey has said to have spent and stolen. Cindy has bank records.

I think Casey committed identity theft on her Mom. She was home to check the mail everyday. Fill out credit card apps on the internet, gets a few high limit cards, spends like a drunken sailor and gets cash advances to pay the minimum payments every month. When one card maxs out, she gets another one. Then comes the Father's Day blowout and she says F them, I am not paying anymore bills. She had a place to stay, thanks again Tony. She pretended to work even in front of friends. I am thinking this scam could run a couple years and Casey would not have to work at all. Just party and sleep around the entire Orlando Metro area.

Or, I could be wrong.....

Peace Monkeys

Peace Monkeys
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1588 on: August 18, 2008, 02:09:56 PM »

I just received this e-mail alert:

Children's Clothes Found in Woods May Be Caylee Anthony's
KTAL Shreveport Mon, 18 Aug 2008 6:40 AM PDT
(Orlando, FL) -- New details in the disappearance of a Florida toddler may have been discovered by bloggers. A group of Internet bloggers have faithfully followed the story of three-year-old Caylee Anthony.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1589 on: August 18, 2008, 02:09:59 PM »

A couple of random thoughts here......

If Casey does go home to her parents house, all it will do is give them more opportunity conspire and come up with more STORIES that may possibly plant some little morsel of reasonable doubt (regardless of how unreasonable the story is) in the mind of a potential juror.   That whole house should be bugged if it isn't already.

Speaking of stories, I think Cindy was lying through her teeth when she talked about the pool ladder being mysteriously back on the pool one day even though it was not there the day before.  Amazing how she could remember such a detail, but was off by a week about when she last saw Caylee.  Even more amazing is that she even seemed to remember the day that she noticed that, even though the other more crucial dates took several attempts to get right.

I think the ladder story wasn't unlike the story of the kidnappers who "knew they were being watched" in that they were attempts to plant doubt that would come in handy at a later date, aka when their daughter is tried.

These things may have been stated before by others, so I apologize if my thinking "out loud" is somewhat redundant!

All good observations, flossy.

The parents seem to get a bad case of Alzheimer's when it puts Casey's

freedom in jeopardy.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1590 on: August 18, 2008, 02:10:07 PM »

You know they will grill her for info..you know she will "feel controlled", and I don't think she has the guts to face them. In addition, she won't be able to play her mind games on them...by refusing visits. I think she will try hard to be placed outside of her parents' home.

IF she is released on bail, she may not have a choice.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1591 on: August 18, 2008, 02:10:42 PM »

(Orlando, FL) -- New details in the disappearance of a Florida toddler may have been discovered by bloggers. A group of Internet bloggers have faithfully followed the story of three-year-old Caylee Anthony.

Old news

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3276.0
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 02:14:26 PM by klaasend » Logged
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1592 on: August 18, 2008, 02:11:08 PM »

crap...thought you could click on the link...help Klaas..is this it?

http://arklatexhomepage.com/content/fulltext/?cid=30621

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1593 on: August 18, 2008, 02:12:09 PM »

Old news

what??!!!

All that work for nothing!!!!

yahoo alerts obviousy suck!!! lol

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1594 on: August 18, 2008, 02:12:31 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/7/17/parents_concerned_over_casey_anthony39s_emotional_state.html

Old report:

View Larger
Additional Information
ORLANDO -- George Anthony told News 13 that he feels that his daughter, Casey Anthony, may be holding back some information.

He said she usually has an exuberant personality, but appeared to be "glazed over" after she was arrested.

News 13 has learned that she does not have a driver's license, only a learner's permit, so it was unclear how she got around with her daughter.

Why would a 22yr old with a small child only have a learners permit?  Also, if this is true then her family was allowing her to drive around WITH Caylee illegally

What???? That is the most insane thing I have ever read!!!

Does she have epilepsy or some other disease? I know she had a seizure, but why would a 22 year old have a learner's permit?

This just keeps gettin' weirder every time I read something.....

I need a huge drink, now my head hurts

Peace Monkeys

Peace Monkeys
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1595 on: August 18, 2008, 02:13:31 PM »

If they do bond her out...

I hope they snatch up her lying stinking parents and throw them in jail for awhile.

Let's see if Casey visits them!

that comment (AGAIN) last nite - "MOTHER OF THE YEAR" - MADE ME THROW UP IN MY MOUTH A LITTLE AGAIN.

is this what we have sunk to as a society that this is what someone actually thinks qualifies someone for mother of the year? I'm not even listing all of her accomplishments, we all know what they are. After last week's conviction of the "WORLDS GREATEST DAD" for internet trolling, I guess we really have sunk to an all time low.

if that wasn't the ramblings of a certified nutbag - I don't know what is.

btw - welcome to the new monks.

Rob and carpe...cracks me up!!! that you two are never far from each other when posting...you aren't feeling a bit out numbered are you??!!

Lis, Carpe is my bro bro!!

I just want to tell ya I appreciate where you are coming from in all of your heartfelt posts. I understand and it's always nice to know that there are kind people out there that go to extraordinary lengths to help others - you have shown that to me and everyone else so many times - you're a special lady.

your opinion matters to me -  but only when you agree with ME 

just kidding -

Lis RAWKS!!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1596 on: August 18, 2008, 02:13:35 PM »

Old report:

View Larger
Additional Information

Glazed over AFTER she was arrested.  George Anthonly was apparently meeting his REAL daughter for the first time.  Charm wasn't going to get her anywhere so the facade came down.  Jail is the safest place for this type so they better nutsafe whatever environment she is in if the bail is allowed by the court & that involves removing all locks from the doors & her sleeping handcuffed to something very strong & no privacy whatsoever.  That is a very dark soul there.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1597 on: August 18, 2008, 02:14:02 PM »

IF she is released on bail, she may not have a choice.

I really do not see Florida authorities letting her go anyplace but home

to mom and pops.

------------------
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1598 on: August 18, 2008, 02:15:37 PM »

crap...thought you could click on the link...help Klaas..is this it?

http://arklatexhomepage.com/content/fulltext/?cid=30621

read the headline and posted it before I read the article...how lame!!! Note to self...read article before posting!!! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1599 on: August 18, 2008, 02:16:25 PM »

ldstlou - I even created a thread for the story and photos of the items found.  They searched the 16th and 17th and found items both days:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3276.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.