April 26, 2024, 02:49:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #5  (Read 370639 times)
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #160 on: August 15, 2008, 11:00:09 PM »

Hey so I have a question did danyone catch when Padilla the bouny hunter said on Greta I am mexican And Zaneida (but he didn't say Fernandez-Gonzalez (spell check) he said another second name then Gonzalez . is not an easy name to make up Curious if anyone knew what it was.

Thanks in advance

I saw it Kristin but I didn't catch it either.  He went on to say she would not make a name like Zaniada up, she would have made up a name like Rosette or something.  Well, DUH!  She didn't totally make her up, just the story about handing her child  off to her and where she lived.  Just because he is Mexican, casey is NOT. casey did not make up the name Zanaida, there was a real person named that.  That guy did not impress me either.  Hopefully casey will be charged by the time they can bail her out.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: August 15, 2008, 11:04:13 PM »

...and, I nearly choked when he threw Joran's name and his visit to New York into the mix just for the effect!!  Garrison is such a foolish, lying POS.  He is obviously deluded and  believes that his magical SPIN will turn public perception of Casey into something that resembles a "mother of the year," poor thing her baby was stolen story.  Truth is farther from Garrison's lips than from Casey's lips.  What a pair they will be!

BRING NATALEE HOME
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #162 on: August 15, 2008, 11:05:00 PM »

I totally held back on the hair......

I hope he has some one to help him shut his eyes when he gets ready for bed.

Jen, I'm on the floor over here - I can't stop laffin'

I can't remember the last time I saw a train wreck like that...

oooooMMMMggggg

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #163 on: August 15, 2008, 11:05:14 PM »

Hey so I have a question did danyone catch when Padilla the bouny hunter said on Greta I am mexican And Zaneida (but he didn't say Fernandez-Gonzalez (spell check) he said another second name then Gonzalez . is not an easy name to make up Curious if anyone knew what it was.

Thanks in advance

I saw it Kristin but I didn't catch it either.  He went on to say she would not make a name like Zaniada up, she would have made up a name like Rosette or something.  Well, DUH!  She didn't totally make her up, just the story about handing her child  off to her and where she lived.  Just because he is Mexican, casey is NOT. casey did not make up the name Zanaida, there was a real person named that.  That guy did not impress me either.  Hopefully casey will be charged by the time they can bail her out.

I think he missed the part where there is like ALOT of "zanny fanny gonzannys out there.  That name is pretty common.  Gonzolez ..please, like speedy gonzolez?  Yeah right, not common.  what everrrrrrrr
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #164 on: August 15, 2008, 11:06:15 PM »

Thanks in advance

I remember wondering about it at the time.  Hopefully Carpe is loading it up on youtube right now and we can take another look.  I want to do a screen capture of Garrison anyway, lolol 

OMG...Klaas is gonna make him dance...LOL

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: August 15, 2008, 11:06:30 PM »

Thanks in advance

I remember wondering about it at the time.  Hopefully Carpe is loading it up on youtube right now and we can take another look.  I want to do a screen capture of Garrison anyway, lolol 

lol yeah I wanna see it again.. was wondering either he didn't know the right name orrrrrrrrr Baez told he a different name...
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #166 on: August 15, 2008, 11:06:34 PM »

I agree AZ, he is the perfect spokesperson for them.  At least they are all on the same page.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: August 15, 2008, 11:08:17 PM »

Could the Anthony's have found a worse spokesman than this guy who appears on national TV and said the story needs a different spin?  OMG  Spin is not what the public wants to hear.  How about the truth?  How about verifiable facts and evidence?  How about NO MORE SPIN and just the facts, please!!!  The Anthony's have jumped from the hot frying pan right into the fire with Garrison speaking for them. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #168 on: August 15, 2008, 11:08:25 PM »

oooooMMMMggggg

It was just God awful.  Talk about make it stop.  Sheesh

I am skeerd to see the screen capture Klass is getting
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: August 15, 2008, 11:10:33 PM »

Hey so I have a question did anyone catch when Padilla the bounty hunter said on Greta I am Mexican And Zaneida (but he didn't say Fernandez-Gonzalez (spell check) he said another second name then Gonzalez . is not an easy name to make up Curious if anyone knew what it was.

Thanks in advance

I think he missed the part where there is like ALOT of "zanny fanny gonzannys out there.  That name is pretty common.  Gonzolez ..please, like speedy gonzolez?  Yeah right, not common.  what everrrrrrrr

Yeah at this point they are making it about money they could give two *hits about Caylee. Then when he said something to the effect of do you know what a hot commodity a three year old would be if sold..made me sick
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #170 on: August 15, 2008, 11:12:10 PM »

poll question -

WHO THINKS GOOD MORNING AMERICA HAS NOW BEEN CANCELED?

+++

kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #171 on: August 15, 2008, 11:12:53 PM »

Could the Anthony's have found a worse spokesman than this guy who appears on national TV and said the story needs a different spin?  OMG  Spin is not what the public wants to hear.  How about the truth?  How about verifiable facts and evidence?  How about NO MORE SPIN and just the facts, please!!!  The Anthony's have jumped from the hot frying pan right into the fire with Garrison speaking for them. 

Yep, I hope he holds a press conference tomorrow.  I wanna see "all this information that he knows".  I swear he said something about his pink bracelet living somewhere..Talk about a train wreck.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: August 15, 2008, 11:13:18 PM »

Thanks in advance

lol yeah I wanna see it again.. was wondering either he didn't know the right name orrrrrrrrr Baez told he a different name...

ooops i meant Baez told him a new name
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: August 15, 2008, 11:13:25 PM »

AZ...Like my Dear Old Granny used to tell me when choosing friends....*Birds of a feather...Flock together*....Yeppers...Granny was right...Des

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #174 on: August 15, 2008, 11:13:44 PM »

oooooMMMMggggg

please please make it stop

+++

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #175 on: August 15, 2008, 11:14:17 PM »

I just uploaded it.... give it a minute or two.

caylee marie anthony - greta otr - larry garrison 8/15

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlES99bkjZA

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #176 on: August 15, 2008, 11:16:29 PM »

TRUTH - I've been waiting for this muggerf00ker to implode like a Chinese fireworks factory!!!

I can't believe my WISH was granted!!!! 

+++

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: August 15, 2008, 11:17:32 PM »

oooooMMMMggggg

please please make it stop

Hands Rob a Super Absorancy Depends....that's the best I can do Bubba....LOL Des...

Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #178 on: August 15, 2008, 11:18:47 PM »

I just uploaded it.... give it a minute or two.

caylee marie anthony - greta otr - larry garrison 8/15

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlES99bkjZA

My favorite part was when he kept pushing the source thing and Girdle was trying to tell him the source was THE FREAKIN SHERIFF'S DEPT.

Numb Nuts   ...........  I have adjectives for days for that super freak
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: August 15, 2008, 11:20:39 PM »

This case turned into a three-ring circus today, and I think the clowns are going to be shown for exactly what they are--buffoons trying to make a buck from someone else's misfortune.  My prediction:  Garrison will be a miserable spokesperson who will make the Anthony's look even more sad and pathetic.  The bounty hunter and his bail bondsman will have their hands full with Casey and eventually present her in court for her murder trial, none the closer to bringing home this child.  They will all fade into obscurity, none the richer, and justice will be served.  Thank you, very much.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.