April 24, 2024, 07:46:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #5  (Read 370582 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1680 on: August 18, 2008, 04:04:16 PM »

Now Garrison, the ACTOR who is "giving the Anthonys their life back", claims that there have been four sightings of Caylee, one as recently as last night.

WHATEVER....

Was Elvis with her?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1681 on: August 18, 2008, 04:05:42 PM »

KLAAS...will forward to other email addy...hotmail returned...Des

Destiny - nothing at my klaasend@scaredmonkeys.com email addy either??

Darn...will resend...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1682 on: August 18, 2008, 04:11:39 PM »

Darn...will resend...Des

Here's the deal.  If the server is having problems the klaasend@scaredmonkeys.com email address won't work.  The smklaas@hotmail.com email address should work, I don't know what the problem is unless you are mispelling the email addy?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1683 on: August 18, 2008, 04:11:40 PM »

Did you just see Fox News ,wow did Shep tell off that Bounty Hunter

I missed that Blonde. What did he say?

It will be here in a few minutes.

caylee marie anthony - go shep!!! 8/18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5J8oQgvGr4

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1684 on: August 18, 2008, 04:14:58 PM »

Darn...will resend...Des

Finally got it sort of but with some attachments blocked.  I have a feeling you may have a virus on your computer.

Anyway, have him email Dana, he should have Dana's email address.  He's been on Dana's show before.  He has Red's phone number as well.  Actually, Red spoke to him just yesterday or the day before 

dana@scaredmonkeys.com
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1685 on: August 18, 2008, 04:18:14 PM »

Darn...will resend...Des

Finally got it sort of but with some attachments blocked.  I have a feeling you may have a virus on your computer.

Anyway, have him email Dana, he should have Dana's email address.  He's been on Dana's show before.  He has Red's phone number as well.  Actually, Red spoke to him just yesterday or the day before 

dana@scaredmonkeys.com

He told me that *he* wants Dana to call him...he has a lot to say...but *only* if Dana calls him....he will then go on Dana's show...

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1686 on: August 18, 2008, 04:19:54 PM »

Darn...will resend...Des

dana@scaredmonkeys.com

Klaas...I'm MAC flavored...and I run an an anti spy/viral program at all times...

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1687 on: August 18, 2008, 04:20:41 PM »

Darn...will resend...Des

dana@scaredmonkeys.com

He told me that *he* wants Dana to call him...he has a lot to say...but *only* if Dana calls him....he will then go on Dana's show...

I am sure Dana would call him..he is great about stuff like that...just send him an e-mail.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1688 on: August 18, 2008, 04:24:18 PM »

Darn...will resend...Des

dana@scaredmonkeys.com

I am sure Dana would call him..he is great about stuff like that...just send him an e-mail.

Sorry...Larry doesn't know me from Jack Chit...Larry said he wants a phone call from Dana....I can only pass on the info I get....

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1689 on: August 18, 2008, 04:24:19 PM »

You got to see this go STEP

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1690 on: August 18, 2008, 04:27:36 PM »

Darn...will resend...Des

dana@scaredmonkeys.com

Klaas...I'm MAC flavored...and I run an an anti spy/viral program at all times...

So, let me recap...

Larry Garrison knocked Cindy Anthony off of Dana's show last Friday.

Dana Pretzer, a guy who is totally dedicated to finding out
what happened to victims.
He is all about the victim.

This is what Larry claims he is all about now. No monetary gain whatsoever,
no books or movies... Larry claims he is totally dedicated to victim's
rights now. ROFLMAO

...and now, Larry would like Dana to call or email him to set up an interview
   with Larry?

I just want to make sure that I have this all straight.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1691 on: August 18, 2008, 04:31:04 PM »

That video was damning. Ouch!!!

Still confusion based on mis-information.

Casey will be released then re-arrested on murder charges, IMHO

Or TS Fay will disrupt phone service and Casey will BOLT.

I will be back after vomiting

Peace Monkeys

Peace Monkeys
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1692 on: August 18, 2008, 04:32:02 PM »

I don't know why I keep saying THEY when I really mean THE lately...

Doh!

I just hate it when that happens.

maybe you have an extra stock pile of Ys hanging around...you got rid of all the left over Es and you just need to balance it all out now. 

Come to think of it, I did see Pat and Vanna running out the door.  I was wondering what they were up to. 

I believe in miracles!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1693 on: August 18, 2008, 04:33:19 PM »

Carpe, you ARE my hunny!!! Thank you!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1694 on: August 18, 2008, 04:33:53 PM »

I try and give the Anthony's the benefit of doubt at every turn....but come on, they are letting Casey drive a baby around without a driver's license for Caylee's entire life.

Any/all excuses for allowing this are unacceptable to me! They (Cindy and George) put Caylee's life at risk every time they let Casey get behind the wheel of a car.

see me, you obviously have no clue what you are talking about.

George was a cop. That entitles him to a life time of law breaking and his family is afforded the same privileges. Now if everyone would check with their local LE and back the heck off you would all understand this so much better.

sheezz, can't an ex-cop get a few DUIs and his daughter misplace a kid or six?

stop singling out the Anthonys.

RULES DO NOT APPLY TO THE ANTHONY'S.

GEORGE AND CINDY SAID THAT IN TIME WE WILL ALL UNDERSTAND,

AND CASEY WILL GET THE MOTHER OF THE YEAR AWARD.

She is a 'MOTHER' alright!

... Elmo still waitin' on it!

I believe she said, you don't know Floridian Laws, they are different than in America.

I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1695 on: August 18, 2008, 04:34:51 PM »

Carpe - yes you got that right 

Destiny - don't give me that mac flavored stuff, LOLOL  I'm telling you that for some reason hotmail and outlook express are wanting to block your emails because they are coming to me with an attachment that is being blocked.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1696 on: August 18, 2008, 04:39:07 PM »

Casey Anthony will not get out of jail today, bondsman says

Bianca Prieto and Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writers
    2:16 PM EDT, August 18, 2008

Casey Anthony will remain behind bars for at least one more day while her attorney and bondsman work out the details.

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said that he and his nephew, bondsman Tony Padilla, will try to post bond as early as Tuesday morning, he said earlier today.

The Padillas spent nearly two hours meeting with Anthony's attorney Jose Baez at his office in Kissimmee. Anthony has been in protective custody, away from other inmates, for 33 days.

Leonard Padilla said Anthony intends to stay with her parents when she is released. The family is allowing one of his bounty hunter associates to stay with them in order to keep an eye on Anthony.

This morning, Anthony, 22, rejected a visit with her parents at the Orange County Jail.

Parents Cindy and George Anthony rescheduled their visit for Thursday at 9 a.m. Brother Lee Anthony has an appointment on Saturday at noon.

Bondsman Tony Padilla arrived Sunday afternoon at Orlando International Airport from California with the purpose of bailing Anthony out of jail.

However, Anthony must clear three holds at the jail before she can get out, jail officials said.

Two of the holds, notifying Orange County Sheriff's Office of the posting and a confidential, internal hold, could be cleared quickly.

But the third hold, relating to the home confinement condition of her bond, could take longer to resolve. Anthony's parents home, where she would be staying if released, must be wired with a regular land-line telephone with no special features like voicemail or call-waiting, jail spokesman Allen Moore said.

The phone line cannot be provided through a cable or internet company. Anthony cannot be released until the phone line is installed. Once the jail receives proof of this type of phone, Anthony could then be released.

Anthony, mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony, was arrested on July 16. She has been charged with child neglect and filing false official statements.

Tony Padilla Bail Bonds, based in Sacramento, is affiliated with Texas-based Financial Surety, which is licensed in Florida.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee-anthony-081808,0,7658763.story

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1697 on: August 18, 2008, 04:41:00 PM »

Darn...will resend...Des

dana@scaredmonkeys.com

Sorry...Larry doesn't know me from Jack Chit...Larry said he wants a phone call from Dana....I can only pass on the info I get....

Do you want me to ask Dana to call him? Give me a call Sweetie!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1698 on: August 18, 2008, 04:44:43 PM »

Darn...will resend...Des

dana@scaredmonkeys.com

So, let me recap...

Larry Garrison knocked Cindy Anthony off of Dana's show last Friday.

Dana Pretzer, a guy who is totally dedicated to finding out
what happened to victims.
He is all about the victim.

This is what Larry claims he is all about now. No monetary gain whatsoever,
no books or movies... Larry claims he is totally dedicated to victim's
rights now. ROFLMAO

...and now, Larry would like Dana to call or email him to set up an interview
   with Larry?

I just want to make sure that I have this all straight.

belly laughing Carpe...

weeelll...that is another way to look at it!!!

I was just thinking Dana is such a great guy he would call him...didn't see it as you saw it.

Hey...if he has some good info...I still think Dana would call him for an interview.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1699 on: August 18, 2008, 04:45:55 PM »

Carpe - yes you got that right 

Destiny - don't give me that mac flavored stuff, LOLOL  I'm telling you that for some reason hotmail and outlook express are wanting to block your emails because they are coming to me with an attachment that is being blocked.

Klaas...please remove me from the SM forum..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.