April 19, 2024, 02:08:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #5  (Read 370433 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1840 on: August 18, 2008, 07:37:00 PM »

OMG SAM!!! That poor little boy!

Well, I have had the day from hell, and when it finally ended and I headed for home I came upon a 4-way stop and uhoh......brakes to the floor and roll on through!!!!!!!!!!
Then, I called my husband to see if he could come help me and he said,"can you drive it on home?"......No wonder we are separated!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya dum azz....if I could drive it home I sure as hell wouldn't be calling you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, I got a ride home after sitting in the freaking La. heat waiting for a ride and my head is about to burst and I hear the cage is falling apart..................

I know it is not nice to ask, but can someone please fill me in on todays events?
TYIA

Geez - sorry to hear about your day Cubbee!

Casey won't be getting out today.  Maybe tomorrow, we shall see.
lucybelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1841 on: August 18, 2008, 07:42:14 PM »

I am new here so I have no idea what I am doing...LOL  Please forgive me.

I have no idea why this case took a hold of my heart.  Maybe it is because of just how cute Caylee is, looks like my eldest when she was that age...who is now 21.  Also, July 2o is my daughters birthday....

So many thoughts...so many feelings and so many sleepless nights over a child I never met yet feel so connected to.

I was a clinical nurse for 20+ years before working for law firm reviewing cases.

In my 20+ years of nursing and dealing with psych patients, I really do think Caylee is alive and safe.  Casey knows that and why she is so "weird" and calm to all of us.  I do think Casey knows she is safe and can get her when all is said and done.  All other mother murders never held out this long or kept a calm face.  They cracked early on.  To have gag orders with investigators and bounty hunters in I think there is more than what we know.  If DNA or shovel showed up evidence, Casey would be not left out on bail in bounty hunters eyes, she would have been prosecuted.  No way they would let someone out if they had solid evidence.  There is nothing conclusive to hold her right now.

As a nurse and as a mother that had a 14y/o missing for 10 days with a 21 y/o loser, I can tell you I was a total maniac and worse than George and Cindy.   I was in drug infested hoods with my GF's looking for my child.  I am 5'2" tall and blonde.  Not a threat at all.  Yet prostitutes, Johns and drug dealers felt my pain.  Do not ever understimate the craziness a mother goes thru to find her child.  I do not see George or Cindy as crazy.  I was much worse.  You need to go thru it and just see how crazy you are just to get a child back.

I can tell you this.  It was not the local police enforcement that got my child back.  It was a private PI I hired.  Local police do not just have one case to deal with and they are not through.  Things they told me were proved wrong by PI.  I got my baby back thru PI and not local police.

I am now in law and there is so much that is not sent out to public.  If they had enough evidence, there is no way she would be out on bail.  Bail would be rejected.  There is not concrete evidence to hold her and they want to get to the bottom of this.

She was speaking in code with her names.  All were actors/actresses in films or video games.  I think she knows Caylee is
 safe but just wants to get the bad guys without implicating herself in shady deals.  She wants to save her butt, without going back to jail, and get her kid back.  She does not want to go to jail because of drugs or call-girl ring, but wants her child back.  Save herself and get Caylee back.

As far as her seizure, it could have been withdraw from alcohol or drugs.  If seizure, license is revoked it is not sent to learners permit.  ER's have an obligation to send to DMV any driver that had a seizure.  Seizure patients lose license, not sent down to permit.  I would need more concrete proof re her driving status.  Too much out there that is not validated.  If we have patient in ER with seizure, license is revoked, not junior status.  If she was driving on junior status, they would have cited her for that with all other charges.  I would check into the validity of junior license.  It just may be another false lead for headline sakes.

I have been where George and Cindy are and they are calm compared to what me and my friends did to find my daughter.  Some us of had guns and kicked down doors of crack houses known to be where that guy was.  Adrenaline kicks in and you do not care about your safety...only your childs.  I am glad to say we got him and he is in jail right now.

Never underestimate the insanity of a parent.  You will become insane when your child is missing.

Casey is too calm and not like other murderer mom's.   She know's Caylee is safe.  I think she is in Mexico and that is the pings on cell phone....From airport when she put Caylee on plane.  Amy went out 2 weeks later to make sure she was OK.  Amy and Casey set up stealing thing to keep Amy out of plot.
May be crazy.  In nursing and law too long and Casey does not appear to be killer or hiding accidental death.  She removed Caylee to stay safe.

Mother that has been there and done that.   Never underestimate what you will do when your child is missing unless you have been there.  I am not kidding.

Welcome Green Nurse. I'm a nurse too and we have a few others here as well. I hope you're right. I would love nothing more than to congratulate you when that baby comes home. I just feel differently. I feel we have a psychosis behind this behavior and I believe Casey is most capable of harming this child, or at the very least, covering up for her demise.

Welcome Green Nurse, I don't agree with you.  It is my understanding that you need a passport to fly to Mexico.  ??  Again there are 225,000 $reason$ why there is no kidnapping.  I wish/hope that I am wrong.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1842 on: August 18, 2008, 07:42:16 PM »

Well, I have had the day from hell, and when it finally ended and I headed for home I came upon a 4-way stop and uhoh......brakes to the floor and roll on through!!!!!!!!!!
Then, I called my husband to see if he could come help me and he said,"can you drive it on home?"......No wonder we are separated!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya dum azz....if I could drive it home I sure as hell wouldn't be calling you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, I got a ride home after sitting in the freaking La. heat waiting for a ride and my head is about to burst and I hear the cage is falling apart..................

I know it is not nice to ask, but can someone please fill me in on todays events?
TYIA

Thanks klaas....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1843 on: August 18, 2008, 07:43:42 PM »

Rob & Carpe, Can I clunk your noggins together, please. You are NOT listening to me. I am in no way advocating or lending credence to Brian. I know all about what Brian is and he is a fraud. What I shared was not from Brian. It was from 2 people who posted on his site. Steph was one of the searchers when they found the bookbags. The other was a poster who wanted a particular area checked out and was under the impression that TES was coming.

Quit making me crazy you 2. 

Clunk Rob's, not mine. LOL!

My please was aimed in a GENERAL DIRECTIONNNNN... not at your post, Mrs. Kub. 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1844 on: August 18, 2008, 07:44:14 PM »

I am new here so I have no idea what I am doing...LOL  Please forgive me.

I have no idea why this case took a hold of my heart.  Maybe it is because of just how cute Caylee is, looks like my eldest when she was that age...who is now 21.  Also, July 2o is my daughters birthday....

So many thoughts...so many feelings and so many sleepless nights over a child I never met yet feel so connected to.

I was a clinical nurse for 20+ years before working for law firm reviewing cases.

In my 20+ years of nursing and dealing with psych patients, I really do think Caylee is alive and safe.  Casey knows that and why she is so "weird" and calm to all of us.  I do think Casey knows she is safe and can get her when all is said and done.  All other mother murders never held out this long or kept a calm face.  They cracked early on.  To have gag orders with investigators and bounty hunters in I think there is more than what we know.  If DNA or shovel showed up evidence, Casey would be not left out on bail in bounty hunters eyes, she would have been prosecuted.  No way they would let someone out if they had solid evidence.  There is nothing conclusive to hold her right now.

As a nurse and as a mother that had a 14y/o missing for 10 days with a 21 y/o loser, I can tell you I was a total maniac and worse than George and Cindy.   I was in drug infested hoods with my GF's looking for my child.  I am 5'2" tall and blonde.  Not a threat at all.  Yet prostitutes, Johns and drug dealers felt my pain.  Do not ever understimate the craziness a mother goes thru to find her child.  I do not see George or Cindy as crazy.  I was much worse.  You need to go thru it and just see how crazy you are just to get a child back.

I can tell you this.  It was not the local police enforcement that got my child back.  It was a private PI I hired.  Local police do not just have one case to deal with and they are not through.  Things they told me were proved wrong by PI.  I got my baby back thru PI and not local police.

I am now in law and there is so much that is not sent out to public.  If they had enough evidence, there is no way she would be out on bail.  Bail would be rejected.  There is not concrete evidence to hold her and they want to get to the bottom of this.

She was speaking in code with her names.  All were actors/actresses in films or video games.  I think she knows Caylee is
 safe but just wants to get the bad guys without implicating herself in shady deals.  She wants to save her butt, without going back to jail, and get her kid back.  She does not want to go to jail because of drugs or call-girl ring, but wants her child back.  Save herself and get Caylee back.

As far as her seizure, it could have been withdraw from alcohol or drugs.  If seizure, license is revoked it is not sent to learners permit.  ER's have an obligation to send to DMV any driver that had a seizure.  Seizure patients lose license, not sent down to permit.  I would need more concrete proof re her driving status.  Too much out there that is not validated.  If we have patient in ER with seizure, license is revoked, not junior status.  If she was driving on junior status, they would have cited her for that with all other charges.  I would check into the validity of junior license.  It just may be another false lead for headline sakes.

I have been where George and Cindy are and they are calm compared to what me and my friends did to find my daughter.  Some us of had guns and kicked down doors of crack houses known to be where that guy was.  Adrenaline kicks in and you do not care about your safety...only your childs.  I am glad to say we got him and he is in jail right now.

Never underestimate the insanity of a parent.  You will become insane when your child is missing.

Casey is too calm and not like other murderer mom's.   She know's Caylee is safe.  I think she is in Mexico and that is the pings on cell phone....From airport when she put Caylee on plane.  Amy went out 2 weeks later to make sure she was OK.  Amy and Casey set up stealing thing to keep Amy out of plot.

May be crazy.  In nursing and law too long and Casey does not appear to be killer or hiding accidental death.  She removed Caylee to stay safe.

Mother that has been there and done that.   Never underestimate what you will do when your child is missing unless you have been there.  I am not kidding.

Thank you Green Nurse for your insight. I am glad your family member  was found. None of us know exactly how we would act when hit with something like that.

I am praying the rest of your post is accurate as well and that Caylee is safe.

Just a swinging with the tribe
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1845 on: August 18, 2008, 07:44:36 PM »

Rob & Carpe, Can I clunk your noggins together, please. You are NOT listening to me. I am in no way advocating or lending credence to Brian. I know all about what Brian is and he is a fraud. What I shared was not from Brian. It was from 2 people who posted on his site. Steph was one of the searchers when they found the bookbags. The other was a poster who wanted a particular area checked out and was under the impression that TES was coming.

I understand what you were trying to share 

Steph posts on the My Fox Orlando Board.... I been "eavesdropping " there and she seems to really believe in Brian.......

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1846 on: August 18, 2008, 07:47:40 PM »

I understand what you were trying to share 

Steph posts on the My Fox Orlando Board.... I been "eavesdropping " there and she seems to really believe in Brian.......

Yeah, she doesn't seem like a "favorite" poster on MyFox either. She really got blasted for giving out that information.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1847 on: August 18, 2008, 07:49:38 PM »

I heard Garrison wants to market a new Casey doll to generate some $$$

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1848 on: August 18, 2008, 07:51:43 PM »

Did you just see Fox News ,wow did Shep tell off that Bounty Hunter

I missed that Blonde. What did he say?

It will be here in a few minutes.

caylee marie anthony - go shep!!! 8/18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5J8oQgvGr4

Love me some Shep!!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1849 on: August 18, 2008, 07:59:31 PM »

TYIA

Thanks klaas....

Sorry about your day Cubbee. I had something similar happen to me many years ago. I was pulling into garage when brakes went out. The front of the car went through the back wall of the  garage and  then sort of landed like a teeter totter if you can imagine. A five feet drop off front end and back end in the air inside garage Car suspended by the drive shaft. LOL

Just a swinging with the tribe
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1850 on: August 18, 2008, 08:00:46 PM »

If Kristin is still here I have a question...please.   I saw where you posted family was at this search you were part of yesterday.  What family members were there?  Can you share? TIA
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1851 on: August 18, 2008, 08:03:44 PM »

Green Nurse

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1852 on: August 18, 2008, 08:05:36 PM »

If Kristin is still here I have a question...please.   I saw where you posted family was at this search you were part of yesterday.  What family members were there?  Can you share? TIA

Im here watching NG.... I didn't say they were at the search I said that family was at Publix.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1853 on: August 18, 2008, 08:06:56 PM »

TONIGHT!

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1854 on: August 18, 2008, 08:08:47 PM »

this Padilla is nuts.

and a huge jerk.

he thinks he is actually going to do something the FBI can not.

I hope when this is over, this guy is arrested also.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1855 on: August 18, 2008, 08:17:37 PM »

I'm not watching NG but I am reading over at Websleuths.  They have a thread to discuss the NG show and it appears many of them are ready to throw their TV's at Padilla.  LOLOL

I guess NG did get Padilla to admit he is a media whore.  Also brought up the reward money. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1856 on: August 18, 2008, 08:17:40 PM »

mother Gorilla shows more compassion than Casey Anthony

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1046549/The-universality-mothers-grief-Gorilla-cradles-dead-baby.html

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1857 on: August 18, 2008, 08:19:14 PM »

this Padilla is nuts.

and a huge jerk.

you're not kidding.....huge jack-@ss!!

of course he's going to say Caylee's alive.....if he wants to be (or his employee) in Granny's house 24/7, they will all have to sing the same song....cause Granny has her own set of rules

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1858 on: August 18, 2008, 08:19:48 PM »

this Padilla is nuts.

and a huge jerk.

I agree totally with you, Rob!  Almost every character in this case is off the chart in one way or another.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1859 on: August 18, 2008, 08:20:46 PM »

oh yea, Padillo is ABSOLUTELY Casey's type 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.