April 18, 2024, 06:24:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #5  (Read 370394 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2008, 08:08:48 PM »

Go to Yahoo, type in "Faces of Meth"   - gotta go fix dinner, someone save my place!!!!
HOLY CRAP
http://www.drugfree.org/Portal/DrugIssue/MethResources/faces/photo_8.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2008, 08:09:13 PM »

BTW guys... I have seen the close up on that pic.

It is not even Casey, I think. jmo

Don't recognize her without something going in or coming out of her mouth?

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2008, 08:09:41 PM »

What time does Dana come on???? TYIA

9 PM.  You are welcome in advance.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2008, 08:11:42 PM »

Go to Yahoo, type in "Faces of Meth"   - gotta go fix dinner, someone save my place!!!!
HOLY CRAP
http://www.drugfree.org/Portal/DrugIssue/MethResources/faces/photo_8.html

Wicked, huh? The parish(county) that I live in has the highest percentage of know meth and crack cocaine use in Louisiana.... it is sooooo sad to see people go down that road

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2008, 08:14:29 PM »

I heard that mannequin, I mean Shep on fox say the bounty hunter gets 10% which would be 50,000. Not bad wages.  He is going to have to be all over her like a cheap suit ...
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2008, 08:14:40 PM »

Well, in jail or out of jail, as long as the police can prevent her from destroying evidenceif she is out, she will still go to trial and be prosecuted.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2008, 08:15:29 PM »

I heard that mannequin, I mean Shep on fox say the bounty hunter gets 10% which would be 50,000. Not bad wages.  He is going to have to be all over her like a cheap suit ...

He'll have to get in line.

I believe in miracles!
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2008, 08:17:28 PM »

Dont every one throw nanners at me ... Its just that Shep is looking more and more like a wax figure everday.  He wears more make up than me.   
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2008, 08:19:09 PM »

Alleged photo of Casey in bed posted in the previous thread by Misitx.  I cropped and enlarged and I'm not convinced it's Casey.  Could be, just too hard to tell for sure:

I thought this picture was taken in 2007 and that's not Casey on the bed....not positive

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2008, 08:19:48 PM »

9PM ET - either go to the link on the front page of SM, or go to:

www.scaredmonkeysradio.com

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2008, 08:20:01 PM »

Dont every one throw nanners at me ... Its just that Shep is looking more and more like a wax figure everday.  He wears more make up than me.   

No one hear wastes nanners, watch out for stuff flying from the other end.

I believe in miracles!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2008, 08:22:06 PM »

I'm stickin' like glue to what I know -

this is a crime of convenience.

I don't believe what defense attorneys generally say in cases where a child is missing.

funny how Garrison, Padilla and the rest of the crew appear and there is a meth post by someone who thinks just because it is posted on a message board will make the case swing on a dime.

I'm selling  - low! very low.

3 cents per share. that company went bankrupt.

you guys all realize that Garrison and the rest of these people have all been around the block and know how the internet works... so why would you believe a person that has never posted where you post and give that any credit?

mrskub found the post - and no offense to her - you're a sweetie

++++++++++

stephademic 

http://forums.realpolice.net/showthread.php?t=2112&page=4

Cop Wannabe

Stephademic is on a distinguished road

http://stephademic.livejournal.com/profile

r:   stephademic (5360282) Paid User
Send this user a message

♥ Stephanie Stone ♥

stephademic View all userpics
View all userpics
Name:   Stephanie Stone
Birthdate:   02-18
LJ Talk:    
stephademic   @   livejournal.com (Jabber)
AOL IM:   AIM status StephanieDStone (Add Buddy, Send Message)
Yahoo! ID:   Yahoo status songstresssteph (Add User, Send Message)
Bio:   My name is Stephanie. I was born February 18th, 1986 in Charleston, SC. Southern born and bred. I'm a mother to a beautiful and brilliant little angel, Mallory.

My Journal Is 100% Friends Only. Comment to be added, and I'll think about it.

Memories:   4 entries
Pictures:   over 10 public
Interests:   64: alanis morissette, amadeus, ani difranco, aqua teen hunger force, aquarius, babies, baltimore, billy joel, black, camaros, christianity, clunk, corvettes, daphne high school, daphne trojans, dave matthews band, doobie brothers, elton john, engagement, epidemic, family guy, frank sinatra, friends, garbage, garth brooks, god, goo goo dolls, green day, hole, ice cream, josh gilmartin, kenny chesney, kool aid jammers, mallory gilmartin, marijuana, marriage, michael w smith, mobile, my daughter, nashville, nirvana, no doubt, outkast, piano, pictures, pink, rascal flatts, reba mcentire, righteous babe, sarah mclachlan, saxophone, sheryl crow, silver camaro, spacehog, stephen king, tennessee, tim mcgraw, tori amos, trading spouses, white house blue devils, white house high school, white rabbit, wife swap, wolfgang amadeus mozart
Schools:   Davis Elementary School - Marietta, GA
White House Elementary School - White House, TN
White House High School - White House, TN
White House Middle School - White House, TN
Daphne High School - Daphne, AL (2000 - 2004)
Friends:   
People   48:   _oddity, benjaminmalone, benji_fett, blessthychild, bluextape, brookiebrat, chgfish, concorde_dreams, crawlinnthedark, crowd_of_one, desire_me_bitch, dis_is_d_life, dustinhames, ezekielapo, fireyearth, frozenroses, hot4drvink, jackiem28, legallyvoid, lizzzzzzz, lordofdragons74, lordofswank, masterkaycee, meatcleaversex, mizterplatypus, montypadre, mrodo, mysportsplace, neuroelectric, odiu, okamisan, operativeword, pickleg, ponkyballz, prsean, screwthename, seductive_, seeds_of_peace, shira_ann, stephademic, sup_playa, tearjerkdirk, testinggoddess, thesazi, tromatized, turloch6970, xcagedx, xpseudorockstar
Communities   10:   _postsecret_, adopt_a_stoner, ani_d, astral_travel, charmcity, kaboom_layouts, ohnotheydidnt, paintedlayouts, premade_ljs, we_will_starve
Feeds   1:   blogthings
Mutual Friends:   41: _oddity, benjaminmalone, benji_fett, blessthychild, brookiebrat, concorde_dreams, crawlinnthedark, crowd_of_one, desire_me_bitch, dustinhames, ezekielapo, fireyearth, frozenroses, jackiem28, legallyvoid, lizzzzzzz, lordofdragons74, lordofswank, masterkaycee, meatcleaversex, mizterplatypus, montypadre, mrodo, mysportsplace, neuroelectric, okamisan, operativeword, pickleg, ponkyballz, screwthename, seductive_, seeds_of_peace, shira_ann, stephademic, tearjerkdirk, testinggoddess, thesazi, tromatized, turloch6970, xcagedx, xpseudorockstar
Also Friend of:   11: allaboutfun, brainbasher, deanjake, esmenova, honeyybeee86, quebecdude, riskybusiness46, shychiguy, tomluffman, transmet_spider, villageidiotny
Member of:   10: 3sum, adopt_a_stoner, ani_d, astral_travel, charmcity, kaboom_layouts, ohnotheydidnt, paidmembers, paintedlayouts, premade_ljs
Account type:   Paid Account

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=30

stephademic  read my blog
Aug 15, 2008 | 11:50 AM

Bray - I'm a very happy young lady and not a "sad little creature". The only thing that saddens me is that this little girl never had a fair chance. Smile

Aug 15, 2008 | 12:01 PM

They said this morning the jailhouse video conference will NOT be released to the public.

Aug 15, 2008 | 12:44 PM

bonjovi -

I believe the video was taken at a nursing home where the great grandfather was being taken care of.

And kudos to all those searching today! I wish I could quit my job and join you...or conveniently get sick haha! I'm praying for each and every one of you searchers, stay safe!

Aug 15, 2008 | 12:46 PM

also - I hate the term accidental death in this particular case. We should call it "Death by negligence" if that's what we're speculating.

Aug 15, 2008 | 1:12 PM

Steven - remember we are not the LE so we don't know all the details, I am sure the neighbor was interviewed by the authorities and they know when Casey brought the shovel back and what not. I trust the LE are building a solid case against Casey.

Casey seemed to be only concerned with Tony when she was first locked up. Look how concerned TONY is with HER. He wants nothing to do with her now! I'm positive he told everything he knew to the LE and the only reason he isn't talking now is because the LE asked him not too..remember, the media has in the past had a way of ruining possible convictions.

and to Nyrican - my heart aches for women like you who

Aug 15, 2008 | 1:26 PM

Nyrican - i meant to say that I feel for women like you who cannot have children of their own, when there are so many like Casey who CAN but aren't capable of taking care of children.

Angelina Jolie once said in an interview about all the psychological exams and tests and what-not you have to take in order to adopt a child. What a different world this place would be if the same tests were given to pregnant women? Just because you have a uterus doesn't mean you're capable of being a mother. We all know what kind of a person it takes to get pregnant...and something tells me Casey's wasn't planned. Not that there is anything wrong with unplanned pregnancies..but there IS something wrong if after finding out that you're pregnant, you don't come up with a PLAN for your child and how you're going to provide for them. Children need love, nurturing, discipline, entertainment, trust, and so much more...none of those qualities are evident in Casey's behavior since her arrest, or in her behavior prior to her arrest that we could all see through her friends and her MySpace/Facebook etc..

Steven - remember we are not the LE so we don't know all the details, I am sure the neighbor was interviewed by the authorities and they know when Casey brought the shovel back and what not. I trust the LE are building a solid case against Casey.

Casey seemed to be only concerned with Tony when she was first locked up. Look how concerned TONY is with HER. He wants nothing to do with her now! I'm positive he told everything he knew to the LE and the only reason he isn't talking now is because the LE asked him not too..remember, the media has in the past had a way of ruining possible convictions.

Steven - remember we are not the LE so we don't know all the details,{the LE doesn't know all the detail, but this woman does?..} I am sure the neighbor was interviewed by the authorities and they know when Casey brought the shovel back and what not. I trust the LE are building a solid case against Casey.

Aug 15, 2008 | 12:46 PM

also - I hate the term accidental death in this particular case. We should call it "Death by negligence" if that's what we're speculating.

++++++++++

there are more pages here

I skipped them to spare you

++++++++++

quite the busy poster

http://forums.parentingclub.com/index.php?showtopic=3129&st=75

Stephademic     
Posted: Dec 3 2006, 04:42 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,931

5 months

pics removed

++++++++++

http://www.hollyscoop.com/celebrity-arrests/lane-garrison-driving-drunk-_8524.aspx

Lane Garrison driving drunk

Prison Break" star Lane Garrison was involved in a fatal car crash over the weekend, which killed a 17-year-old boy. TMZ Has learned that Garrison might have been driving under the influence.

Beverly Hills Police said that the actor displayed "symptoms of Alcohol intoxication." The police say that they are investigating "Mr.Garrison's impairment"

There was alcohol containers reportedly removed from Garrison's 2001 Land Rover. There were two 15-year-old girls who were also injured. One of the girls has been released and the other one is in serious condition at Cedars Sinai Hospital.

so..um..what is he doing driving with a 17 year old and 2 15 year olds?
Posted by: Stephademic on 12/05/2006 05:12 AM

+++++++++++++++

I can go on - should I???

++++++++++

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2008, 08:26:30 PM »

Is Larry Garrison in NY?

Someone from NY contacted the bounty hunter.

California

+++

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2008, 08:27:27 PM »

I simply do not think Casey is going to talk to anyone.  If Padilla thinks that Caylee was really and truly given to the baby sitter...you know, that sitter that no one has ever seen...ever..ever...why would she tell a different story?  She is not talking now and she is not talking later. MOO
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2008, 08:29:29 PM »

? Lane Garrison? Who dat?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2008, 08:32:08 PM »

? Lane Garrison? Who dat?

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1460812/bio

Date of Birth
23 May 1980, Dallas, Texas, USA

Birth Name
Lane Edward Garrison

Height
5' 6" (1.68 m)

Mini Biography

Lane Garrison, born May 23, 1980, in Dallas, Texas, is an American actor, best known for the role of David "Tweener" Apolskis on the television series "Prison Break" (2005). At 17 and unable to get along with his mother, he left home and moved in with Joe Simpson--the manager and father of pop stars Jessica Simpson and Ashlee Simpson-Wentz. Garrison graduated from J.J. Pearce High School in Richardson, Texas, in 1998 and, at 18, drove to Los Angeles, California, to become an actor. His first job was a backpack commercial that paid US$3,500. Garrison completed work on the second season of "Prison Break" (2005). He has appeared in several movies playing minor roles: Quality of Life (2004) as Heir; Crazy (2007/I) as Billy Garland; and recently landed a role in the movie Shooter (2007/I). He was sentenced to 40 months in jail during 2007 for vehicular manslaughter with gross negligence.
IMDb Mini Biography By: Kat

Trivia

1998 graduate of J.J. Pearce H.S. Richardson, Texas.

The L.A. County District Attorney office has officially charged him with vehicular manslaughter, driving under the influence and providing alcohol to a minor, stemming from a December 2006 car crash which left a teenager dead [March 7, 2007].

On October 31, 2007, he was sentenced to 40 months (3 1/3 years) in jail following a guilty plea - entered in May 2007 - on charges of vehicular manslaughter without gross negligence, driving under the influence with a blood-alcohol level of 0.15 percent or higher and providing alcohol to a minor.

+++

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2008, 08:32:41 PM »

The cell phone guy's explanation was interesting on NG.   I didn't know you could determine how long she was in the woods by the ping of the towers. Interesting.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2008, 08:34:24 PM »

Casey MISPLACED Caylee???  Misplaced?   Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2008, 08:34:38 PM »

The cell phone guy's explanation was interesting on NG.   I didn't know you could determine how long she was in the woods by the ping of the towers. Interesting.

Thanks Lala's - I really have to remember about NG, keep forgetting to watch 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2008, 08:35:21 PM »

Sorry Rob....I must be lost. I don't see what this has to do with anything...lol.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.