April 19, 2024, 04:43:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #5  (Read 370438 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: August 16, 2008, 10:33:00 AM »

Get used to it 

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: August 16, 2008, 10:33:29 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

I'm praying that today, Florida will charge Casey with murder and put an end to this circus. If she gets out, my faith in the forensics being positive will hit basement level. I just can't see how they would let her walk, if they had any proof that a body had been in the trunk.
Hi Mrs.

I thought about it a lot.  After hearing Uncle Padilla speak, and hearing he is a bounty hunter and his nephew is the bondsman.  I think something could come out of this relationship.  Here is why:

1.  Caylee was on her own--this didn't work.

2.  Caylee was in jail--this didn't work.

3.  It is time for a change, so what better one than to be kept in a house with Jethro Bodine who is going to eat in the room with her, sleep in the room with her, breathe in the room with her, snore in the room with her, need I go on?  He will be on her butt like a hemorrhoid.  She is not going anywhere, she is not going to have any fun, and she will be eating possum stew.  She is gonna be stuck in a house with a stranger, one who could not give two hoots about her.  He will not be phased by her at all.   

Outside will be Uncle Jedd with his hunting rifle.  Who will be dying to hunt her down like a varmint.  That girl will be dying for a dip in the cee-ment pond, but she is not allowed out of the house.  As for dancing at Club Fusian, well I hope she likes square dancin' in her pigtails. 

She is going to be calling the Po-lice to come fetch her real soon.

Miz Casey Lou,Y'all come back now ya' hear?

You forgot to add smelling up her bathroom and scratching his ummmm ,,, errr, ya know...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #362 on: August 16, 2008, 10:38:38 AM »

Well, all I can say at this moment after sleeping on this mess ...... this could get interesting.

Indeed it makes for good books and television.  How I cracked Casey!  I can see it now...they will make millions and the Anthony's will still have a daughter in prison and be penniless.  I probably would take any help I could if I were the parents at this point. I understand that, but didn't Padilla say he had not spoken to anyone but Casey's attorney? 

Do we have a transcript of Garrison on Greta?  Padilla on Greta?  Greta on Greta?  TIA 
lucybelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #363 on: August 16, 2008, 10:43:03 AM »

Klaas? Will you help lucybelle try on this for fit?

lucy, if you want to change to something different, just shout!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/ava9.gif

What a wonderful sight/site to see this morning, a sweet little blue bird.  Thanks crazybabyborg and Klass!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: August 16, 2008, 10:44:15 AM »

Well, all I can say at this moment after sleeping on this mess ...... this could get interesting.

Indeed it makes for good books and television.  How I cracked Casey!  I can see it now...they will make millions and the Anthony's will still have a daughter in prison and be penniless.  I probably would take any help I could if I were the parents at this point. I understand that, but didn't Padilla say he had not spoken to anyone but Casey's attorney? 

Do we have a transcript of Garrison on Greta?  Padilla on Greta?  Greta on Greta?  TIA 

This is all I've found so far:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,404422,00.html

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #365 on: August 16, 2008, 10:51:21 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

I'm praying that today, Florida will charge Casey with murder and put an end to this circus. If she gets out, my faith in the forensics being positive will hit basement level. I just can't see how they would let her walk, if they had any proof that a body had been in the trunk.
Hi Mrs.

I thought about it a lot.  After hearing Uncle Padilla speak, and hearing he is a bounty hunter and his nephew is the bondsman.  I think something could come out of this relationship.  Here is why:

3.  It is time for a change, so what better one than to be kept in a house with Jethro Bodine who is going to eat in the room with her, sleep in the room with her, breathe in the room with her, snore in the room with her, need I go on?  He will be on her butt like a hemorrhoid.  She is not going anywhere, she is not going to have any fun, and she will be eating possum stew.  She is gonna be stuck in a house with a stranger, one who could not give two hoots about her.  He will not be phased by her at all.   

Outside will be Uncle Jedd with his hunting rifle.  Who will be dying to hunt her down like a varmint.  That girl will be dying for a dip in the cee-ment pond, but she is not allowed out of the house.  As for dancing at Club Fusian, well I hope she likes square dancin' in her pigtails. 

Cindy isn't going to let all those people in her house...she's a neat freak!  They will live in an undisclosed location.   I doubt it will affect Casey as much as her mother.  Casey has been sleeping in strange places for a while now. 
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: August 16, 2008, 10:53:29 AM »

Casey lies! Everyone, her friends and family, have stated this.

Casey tells Jesse he's the father of Caylee
Casey lies!
Casey says the father of Caylee died in an accident on the way to her birthday party
Casey lies!
Casey's car smells like a dead body
Casey lies!
Casey has been going to work every day
Casey lies!
Casey steals money, gas cans and credit cards
Casey lies!
Casey's child is missing for a month, but Casey parties and sleeps around
Casey lies!
Casey says Caylee is kidnapped
Casey lies!
Casey says Caylee is safe, then she's in danger
Casey lies!
Casey convinces her parents that Caylee is kidnapped
Casey lies!

What part of this don't those people get? She is an habitual liar! She will not crack because her azz is fried if she does! She needs to stay right where she is. Bringing her home is NOT the answer. Finding Caylee is the answer.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: August 16, 2008, 10:55:23 AM »

Lala's, here's the NG transcript. Hope this helps.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0808/15/ng.01.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: August 16, 2008, 10:59:37 AM »

I pray the DNA is conclusive....I pray they find Caylee..... I pray Casey fries.....

I do not believe that Caylee is alive, but I do pray that a miracle happens and she will be found alive.....although I know it is not gonna happen....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #369 on: August 16, 2008, 11:01:00 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Hi Mrs.

As far as Larry goes,he is representing Cindy and George.....not Casey.So I'm wondering what Casey's atty Jose had to say about this bounty hunter/bondsman getting Casey out of jail?If he said anything at all.......

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
lucybelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #370 on: August 16, 2008, 11:11:01 AM »

I don't think Casey's getting out.  Isn't one of the conditions of bond for the Judge to consider her psychological evaluation?  I think LE are holding their cards close while they build their Murder 1 case against Casey.  If they have to they'll move quickly to add additional charges to prevent her release.   

All these bail bondsmen and sensational story brokers will fit right in with the Anthonys.  Only God knows what motivates some people besides $$$$$.   
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #371 on: August 16, 2008, 11:13:21 AM »

Can Casey's atty Jose stop the bondsman from bonding Casey out of jail?Because I get the feeling that Jose doesn't want her out(just yet)and wants her right where she is.....so he can keep her under control.

Karma Is Coming

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: August 16, 2008, 11:14:07 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Hi Mrs.

As far as Larry goes,he is representing Cindy and George.....not Casey.So I'm wondering what Casey's atty Jose had to say about this bounty hunter/bondsman getting Casey out of jail?If he said anything at all.......

Baez is the one who arranged for Padilla

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: August 16, 2008, 11:15:38 AM »

Can Casey's atty Jose stop the bondsman from bonding Casey out of jail?Because I get the feeling that Jose doesn't want her out(just yet)and wants her right where she is.....so he can keep her under control.

I might be mistaken, but I thought that Baez had contacted the bondsman about getting Casey out....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: August 16, 2008, 11:18:54 AM »

I don't think Casey's getting out.  Isn't one of the conditions of bond for the Judge to consider her psychological evaluation?  I think LE are holding their cards close while they build their Murder 1 case against Casey.  If they have to they'll move quickly to add additional charges to prevent her release.   

All these bail bondsmen and sensational story brokers will fit right in with the Anthonys.  Only God knows what motivates some people besides $$$$$.   

I sure hope you're right lucybelle. She did have the psych evals already and Baez was on one of the shows (I don't remember which one right now) and stated that she didn't have any psych problems. She's already at $500,000 for bail, which is very high for the charges she's facing. I don't think anything other than murder would raise that amount, so other charges would be meaningless.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: August 16, 2008, 11:20:09 AM »

It will be interresting to see what happens Monday.  The initial reports were Casey WILL be bonded out.  Not the reports are Casey MAY be bonded out.   
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: August 16, 2008, 11:23:15 AM »

Casey declines another visit with her brother
Last Edited: Saturday, 16 Aug 2008, 10:24 AM EDT
Created: Saturday, 16 Aug 2008, 10:24 AM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Casey Anthony today denied yet another visit with her brother Lee -- apparently at the advice of her attorneys.

Jail records shows Daniel Walsh and Gabriel Adams, part of Casey Anthony’s defense team headed by lawyer Jose Baez, visited the 22-year-old Friday evening for about two hours.

Allen Moore, Public Information Officer for the Orange County Corrections Department, said that while jail officials don’t ask inmates why they decline visits, a corporal reported that Casey said "I'm declining on the advice of counsel."

When asked by Fox 35 if Casey could simply block her family from visiting altogether, Moore said that she could – but hasn’t.

"If she chooses to she could issue an inmate request form saying ‘I wish I decline all future visitations for the time being,’ Moore said Saturday morning. “If she wanted to change that she could say ‘I want to resume visits from whoever.’ She has not done that."

Instead, Casey has rejected her brother and parents just hours before their schedule visits. Last week, she declined her brother as soon as he arrived at the jail.

However, Casey accepted a 9 a.m. video visitation with her parents on Thursday. After about 45 minutes, George and Cindy Anthony left the jail without speaking to reporters. But before entering the jail, George lashed out at a reporter who asked what he thought about theories that Caylee might be dead.

The next day, the Anthony’s hired high-profile spokesman Larry  Garrison to handle their communication with the media.

The Anthonys are again scheduled to visit Casey on Tuesday afternoon. However, Leonard Padilla, a bail bondman and bounty hunter out of California, has said he can have Casey bailed out of jail by Monday.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7222085&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

lucybelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #377 on: August 16, 2008, 11:24:01 AM »

I pray the DNA is conclusive....I pray they find Caylee..... I pray Casey fries.....

I do not believe that Caylee is alive, but I do pray that a miracle happens and she will be found alive.....although I know it is not gonna happen....

Is anyone sure that the DNA is all in?  Anyone?  Anyone?

I saw the payment register but is that the critical DNA from the trunk?  I swear I really am trying to stay on top of the facts but it's getting more difficult especially now with the characters of Alice in Wonderland being added to the mix! 

Cubbee - I wish I could feel that there's a miracle in the making, regarding Caylee being alive, but I have felt since the first days of this case that that little girl is dead.   

I say charge her, convict her, FRY HER.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: August 16, 2008, 11:27:40 AM »

Good morning you all.  So catching up.....Casey is coming home Monday, Bigfoot is not real - again, the football rankings are in,  did I miss anything?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #379 on: August 16, 2008, 11:28:11 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Hi Mrs.

Baez is the one who arranged for Padilla
OMGoodness.....

Karma Is Coming

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.