March 28, 2024, 02:13:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #5  (Read 369273 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: August 16, 2008, 11:29:14 AM »

I pray the DNA is conclusive....I pray they find Caylee..... I pray Casey fries.....

I do not believe that Caylee is alive, but I do pray that a miracle happens and she will be found alive.....although I know it is not gonna happen....

Is anyone sure that the DNA is all in?  Anyone?  Anyone?

I saw the payment register but is that the critical DNA from the trunk?  I swear I really am trying to stay on top of the facts but it's getting more difficult especially now with the characters of Alice in Wonderland being added to the mix! 

Cubbee - I wish I could feel that there's a miracle in the making, regarding Caylee being alive, but I have felt since the first days of this case that that little girl is dead.   

I say charge her, convict her, FRY HER.

Lucybelle - last I saw, the Sherrif was insistant that the DNA results were NOT in yet.  I believe he said that last Thursday.  If the results are in, they came in yesterday.
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #381 on: August 16, 2008, 11:30:11 AM »

What a damn difference a day makes, sure let her out so she doesn't miss anymore clubbing time.  This is exactly what she wanted, free time without a child to hinder her in any way.  I am so disgusted that all these people are more interested in fame and money than the actual truth.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #382 on: August 16, 2008, 11:30:34 AM »

I pray the DNA is conclusive....I pray they find Caylee..... I pray Casey fries.....

I do not believe that Caylee is alive, but I do pray that a miracle happens and she will be found alive.....although I know it is not gonna happen....

I saw the payment register but is that the critical DNA from the trunk?  I swear I really am trying to stay on top of the facts but it's getting more difficult especially now with the characters of Alice in Wonderland being added to the mix! 

Cubbee - I wish I could feel that there's a miracle in the making, regarding Caylee being alive, but I have felt since the first days of this case that that little girl is dead.   

Lucybelle..... I am not so sure that we are so sure of anything at this point....
I feel the same as you do unfortunately.....no miracle here , and have felt the same since the beginning and the "smells like there was a dead body in there" statement....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: August 16, 2008, 11:32:04 AM »

Lucybelle - last I saw, the Sherrif was insistant that the DNA results were NOT in yet.  I believe he said that last Thursday.  If the results are in, they came in yesterday.

Klaas, I have been wondering if they might have some, but not all of the results back, I know for Kaitlin it was time for the trial to start and some results were not back yet, only to come back the week the trial was to begin....just wondering...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

lucybelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #384 on: August 16, 2008, 11:32:38 AM »

Thanks, Klaas.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: August 16, 2008, 11:33:54 AM »

What a damn difference a day makes, sure let her out so she doesn't miss anymore clubbing time.  This is exactly what she wanted, free time without a child to hinder her in any way.  I am so disgusted that all these people are more interested in fame and money than the actual truth.

I know sleeks.... I had to walk away from the puter last night and turn off Fox News.... I did DVR it and watch it this morning, but I was soooo damn disgusted last night and felt that this case was consuming me as with Natalee and I just had to take a break....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #386 on: August 16, 2008, 11:35:56 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  I hope BOC gets here to clean up this cage.  It smells like a damn dead body in here!

yeah, well...the middle zebra was a little gassy last night....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: August 16, 2008, 11:36:03 AM »

I believe, even if she is out she is limited to her parents house.  Her release will be very restrictive.  I honestly don't think she or the Anthonys are going to like this one bit. 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: August 16, 2008, 11:38:38 AM »

I believe, even if she is out she is limited to her parents house.  Her release will be very restrictive.  I honestly don't think she or the Anthonys are going to like this one bit. 

I agree klaas....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #389 on: August 16, 2008, 11:38:53 AM »

I'm sure it's back.

Baez requested to see it and this is a high profile case with a missing little girl - I'm sure they did whatever was needed to make it happen as fast as possible.

DNA can be collected and processed in as little a few days - it just depends on the back log and if the DNA from this case gets moved to the front of the line.

DNA results are not like baking a cake with hundreds of steps to get it accomplished. It's not like the stuff is collected and then processed and then you have to wait 21 days while it cooks in an oven.

it all depends on how fast the DA and lab wants it done - and as I said - if they want it moved to the front of the line.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
lucybelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #390 on: August 16, 2008, 11:38:57 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  I hope BOC gets here to clean up this cage.  It smells like a damn dead body in here!

Would that be the one on the sauce last night?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: August 16, 2008, 11:44:01 AM »

I'm sure it's back.

Baez requested to see it and this is a high profile case with a missing little girl - I'm sure they did whatever was needed to make it happen as fast as possible.

DNA can be collected and processed in as little a few days - it just depends on the back log and if the DNA from this case gets moved to the front of the line.

DNA results are not like baking a cake with hundreds of steps to get it accomplished. It's not like the stuff is collected and then processed and then you have to wait 21 days while it cooks in an oven.

it all depends on how fast the DA and lab wants it done - and as I said - if they want it moved to the front of the line.

Hope so Rob..... and I hope it is enough for them to hit her with a murder charge....
In La. the lab was 6-9 months backlogged.... course the backlog of DNA from Katrina victims made a complete mess of that...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #392 on: August 16, 2008, 11:46:57 AM »

This is pretty interesting:

1. Applicable Statutes:

* Florida Statutes (FS) Chapter 648, Chapter 903
    * Florida Administrative Code (AR), Chapter 4-221

10. Bounty Hunter Provisions.

Florida does not allow bounty hunters.

* Apprehension of bail fugitives is only allowed as set forth in FS 648.30(2)&(3):
    * (2) No person shall represent himself or herself to be a bail enforcement agent, bounty hunter, or other similar title in [Florida].
    * (3) No person, other than a certified law enforcement officer, shall be authorized to apprehend, detain, or arrest a principal on a bond, wherever issued, unless that person is qualified, licensed, and appointed as provided in this chapter or licensed as a bail bond agent by the state where the bond was written.
    * Violation of this is a 3rd class felony. [FS 648.30(4)].

http://www.americanbailcoalition.com/Bail%20Laws/Florida%20Bail%20Laws.htm

Padilla states to Greta that he is not a bail bondsman, "I am a bounty hunter."     
First thought, he just made it impossible to bail Casey out.
Second thought, above statute says Florida does not allow bounty hunters, but it goes on to say no one but a cert LE can...."unless that person is qualified, licensed, and appointed as provided in this chapter or licensed as a bail bond agent by the state where the bond was written."

I need a legal eagle (or a nice logic monkey) to interpret.

lucybelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #393 on: August 16, 2008, 11:48:39 AM »

I'm sure it's back.

Rob - do you think they have Caylee's DNA from the trunk?  I do know that DNA can be back in as little as a few days or even hours.  Why do think it has taken so long?  Is LE stalling because they don't have anything?  or is it because (as I hope) that they do have it and are carefully building their case since Casey is already behind bars?  Just curious about your opinion.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: August 16, 2008, 11:49:33 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17202561/detail.html

Casey Anthony Declines Another Visit By Her Brother

POSTED: 3:48 pm EDT August 15, 2008
UPDATED: 10:31 am EDT August 16, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony, who remains jailed while authorities look for her missing 3-year-old daughter, has declined a scheduled visit from her brother, Lee, that was to take place Saturday afternoon. She reportedly did so on advice of her attorney.

Jail visits to Anthony have been sporadic over the past few weeks as Casey has cancelled some visits and allowed others to happen.

Her parents, Cynthia and George Anthony, have a scheduled visit Monday.

In a statement issued Saturday morning about the cancellation of the visit, jail offiicials said they were unaware of an attempt by a Califonia bondsman to post a bond for Casey Anthony, noting that there are conditons that must be met for her to be released, including notifying the Orange County Sheriff's Office which is investigating the case.

Eyewitness News learned Friday that Casey Anthony, who has been behind bars for 30 days, could be bonded out on Monday by a California-based bail bondsman who isn't shy of the media and who suggested he may be able to get information out of her.

Eyewitness News learned that a third party, only identified as a well-known journalist, put Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, in contact with Tony Padilla Bail Bonds in Sacramento. High-profile bail bondsman Leonard Padilla and his nephew, Tony Padilla, owner of the company, said they will be flying to Orlando on Sunday to post a $500,000 bond on Monday for the release of Casey Anthony. It is believed that Casey can't be released until Monday, because she needs to first be fitted for an ankle monitoring device, something not usually done on weekends.

Leonard Padilla

"We'll have people with her 24/7. It has a lot to do with a lot of things," Leonard Padilla told Eyewitness News by phone on Friday (raw interview). "One is investment. Another is the fact that the more you know someone, the more you trust them."

"So you're hoping to get some information from her too?" Kathi Belich asked.

"Correct," Padilla replied.

Eyewitness News also learned that the Padillas were at the underwriter's office Friday to secure the money. The underwriter, Financial Casualty & Surety, Inc., is based in Houston, but registered in Florida to conduct bond business and is said to handle high-risk bonds.

According to Leonard Padilla's own web site, "He has been chasing, and catching, fugitives from justice for over thirty years and has been the subject of numerous television programs and print articles."

Casey Anthony is charged with child endangerment and lying to authorities in the disappearnce of her 3-year-old daughter, Caylee. Casey reported Caylee missing nearly a month ago but has frustrated investigators by providing little information on her whereabouts.

FAMILY APPOINTS SPOKESMAN WITH HIGH-PROFILE WORK

The family has appointed a spokesman known for his work on other high-profile cases. The family said Friday that Larry Garrison will now be answering questions from the media.

Garrison, president of production company SilverCreek Entertainment, co-authored a book on the disappearance of missing Alabama teenager Natalie Holloway. He was also a spokesman for the family of John Mark Karr, the man who gained notoriety for falsely confessing to the murder of JonBenet Ramsey.

CASEY ANTHONY MADE CALL FROM REMOTE AREA

Woods and water are the perfect place to hide a body and the one place no one reported Casey Anthony ever visited until now. Channel 9 uncovered what could be a major break in the Caylee Anthony case.

June 17 is the day after little Caylee was last seen alive and it's the same date that Eyewitness News tracked Casey Anthony's location to an area near the Orlando International Airport. From a satellite map the dense woods and ponds around the airport. The more information investigators get, the more locations come into the picture.

Channel 9 has learned that the day after Caylee disappeared, Casey was in a somewhat remote area just a few miles from the Anthonys' home. Channel 9 has learned documents show that, for some reason, Casey Anthony came to the area less than ten minutes and less than five miles from her parents' Lee Vista home. There are acres of woods and scrub and there's lots of water. By day, there's very little traffic that comes through the area and not much lighting at night.

Eyewitness News tracked Casey Anthony's location to an area near the Orlando International Airport.

Channel 9 has obtained maps showing how many AT&T cell phone towers there are in two key areas investigators are focused on. There are 15 cell towers within a ten mile radius of Caylee Anthony's grandparents' house, where Caylee's grandfather said he last saw her alive on the afternoon of June 16.

There are 37 AT&T cell phone towers within ten miles of the apartment where Casey said she last saw Caylee alive on June 9, sometime between 9:00am and 1:00pm when she dropped Caylee off with the babysitter on her way to work.

Casey lied about the date and the cell phone records are helping investigators find out what else Caylee's mother has lied about.

It's known that Casey had no job and that Caylee did not disappear on June 9. Caylee's grandmother had stuck with Casey's version about June 9 until detectives confronted Cindy Anthony with video she herself had taken of Caylee during a visit with her great-grandfather in Mount Dora on Father's Day, June 15.

"I couldn't remember going on father's day because I go almost every week but I don't take Caylee that often," Cindy Anthony said during Casey's bond hearing.

"Are you lying to investigators? Purposely misleading them?" WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked Cindy on Thursday.

Cindy didn't reply verbally, but shook her head.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #395 on: August 16, 2008, 11:50:57 AM »

Lala's, here's the NG transcript. Hope this helps.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0808/15/ng.01.html

Thanks.
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #396 on: August 16, 2008, 11:51:34 AM »

Would that be the one on the sauce last night?

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: August 16, 2008, 11:52:33 AM »

This is pretty interesting:

1. Applicable Statutes:

* Florida Statutes (FS) Chapter 648, Chapter 903
    * Florida Administrative Code (AR), Chapter 4-221

10. Bounty Hunter Provisions.

Florida does not allow bounty hunters.

* Apprehension of bail fugitives is only allowed as set forth in FS 648.30(2)&(3):
    * (2) No person shall represent himself or herself to be a bail enforcement agent, bounty hunter, or other similar title in [Florida].
    * (3) No person, other than a certified law enforcement officer, shall be authorized to apprehend, detain, or arrest a principal on a bond, wherever issued, unless that person is qualified, licensed, and appointed as provided in this chapter or licensed as a bail bond agent by the state where the bond was written.
    * Violation of this is a 3rd class felony. [FS 648.30(4)].

http://www.americanbailcoalition.com/Bail%20Laws/Florida%20Bail%20Laws.htm

Padilla states to Greta that he is not a bail bondsman, "I am a bounty hunter."     
First thought, he just made it impossible to bail Casey out.
Second thought, above statute says Florida does not allow bounty hunters, but it goes on to say no one but a cert LE can...."unless that person is qualified, licensed, and appointed as provided in this chapter or licensed as a bail bond agent by the state where the bond was written."

I need a legal eagle (or a nice logic monkey) to interpret.

LOL! I read it about 5 times and I'm still confused.

My interpretation, and it could be wrong, is that Florida does not allow bounty hunters, period. That's probably why the nephew is involved as the bondsman. If the bonded individual escapes, only LE or that bondsman can actually arrest her. So, in essence, the bounty hunter can't do anything legally except watch her. 

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #398 on: August 16, 2008, 11:53:43 AM »

Does anyone else think that her brother isn't behind her anymore like her parents are?   I think he was somewhat on the fence to begin with and was determined to prove to himself (and everyone else) that his sister couldn't possibly do anything to his niece, but the fact that she now refused to see him but saw her parents for 45 minutes makes me think that she knows he has her number.

Just like everyone else does.......

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #399 on: August 16, 2008, 11:54:44 AM »

Good morning you all.  So catching up.....Casey is coming home Monday, Bigfoot is not real - again, the football rankings are in,  did I miss anything?????

Typical Saturday in America. LOL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.