April 24, 2024, 07:51:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #5  (Read 370583 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #460 on: August 16, 2008, 12:50:36 PM »

You all need to be nice to me today.  I woke up with chills, then when I looked at my coffee and poptart, someone in my stomach yelled "everybody out!!!!!!!! Ick.....I want my mommy!!!!!!
I'll tell you my trick and it always works a bottle of  coke and a whole bag of Lays potato chips , this has worked for me my whole life.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #461 on: August 16, 2008, 12:50:39 PM »

I DO NOT believe Casey wants to go home to Cindy, George, and Lee. 

They'll work this out for Bounty Bob to house her someplace. Bet on it. Even if they do bring her home initially, they'll get her out of there quickly. That arrangement will not last.

I believe it was a reporter who spoke on Greta last night that said that if Casey was released on bond that there was a concern about her being at Cindy & George's home due to the barrage of reporters there on a daily basis.  She speculated, at that point, that another 'safe' location might be considered. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: August 16, 2008, 12:51:16 PM »

Do you think there is anything in caseys personality that she would take her own life at this point?  Or does she love herself too much?

IMO yes, I think she could take her own life.  IF she was on drugs and something bad happened to Caylee and Casey is just now realizing what happened, now that she's sobered up, she could be a suicide risk.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #463 on: August 16, 2008, 12:52:31 PM »

If the DNA results are already in but are not being shared with Baez, can that get LE or the DA into any trouble?  I don't know if that would be considered withholding evidence at this point, or if that wouldn't be the case until she's been arraigned and it's time to go to trial.

I hope I worded that clearly.  I confused myself a little!  

Good question. I'm not a lawyer, but I think that only the stuff that LE is prepared to actually enter into evidence, is subject to full "discovery" by the defense. Short of that, it's just part of an ongoing investigation and does not have to be shared. I could be wrong, but that's my understanding.

That makes sense.  I wish we would hear those results soon, but I understand why they're not showing their hand yet.  That's wise, IMO.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #464 on: August 16, 2008, 12:54:01 PM »

I DO NOT believe Casey wants to go home to Cindy, George, and Lee. 

They'll work this out for Bounty Bob to house her someplace. Bet on it. Even if they do bring her home initially, they'll get her out of there quickly. That arrangement will not last.

I believe it was a reporter who spoke on Greta last night that said that if Casey was released on bond that there was a concern about her being at Cindy & George's home due to the barrage of reporters there on a daily basis.  She speculated, at that point, that another 'safe' location might be considered. 

Wonder how long this has been in the works.  Didn't Cindy speculate about a safe house earlier this week or last week?  Always wondered where that random comment came from.
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #465 on: August 16, 2008, 12:54:19 PM »

The Supreme Court and the death penalty:   The case of Furman vs. Georgia was decided by the U.S. Supreme Court in June 1972. In that case, the Court held that capital punishment was unconstitutional and struck down state death penalty laws nationwide. As a result, the death sentences of 95 men and one woman on Florida's Death Row were commuted to life in prison. However, after the Furman decision, the Florida Legislature revised the death penalty statutes in case the Court reinstated capital punishment in the future. In 1976 the Supreme Court overturned its ruling in Furman and upheld the constitutionality of the death penalty in the case of Gregg vs. Georgia. Executions resumed in Florida in 1979 when John Spenkelink became the first Death Row inmate to be executed under the new statutes.

www.dc.state.fl.us/oth/deathrow/
lucybelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #466 on: August 16, 2008, 12:54:41 PM »

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #467 on: August 16, 2008, 12:54:50 PM »

Do you think there is anything in caseys personality that she would take her own life at this point?  Or does she love herself too much?

IMO yes, I think she could take her own life.  IF she was on drugs and something bad happened to Caylee and Casey is just now realizing what happened, now that she's sobered up, she could be a suicide risk.

someone else thought it was possible she would take her life too - or she would have been given underwear.

she's going commando 

RexXxY

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #468 on: August 16, 2008, 12:58:44 PM »

LOL Rob, I'm sure commando is nothing new for her. 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: August 16, 2008, 01:00:12 PM »

You all need to be nice to me today.  I woke up with chills, then when I looked at my coffee and poptart, someone in my stomach yelled "everybody out!!!!!!!! Ick.....I want my mommy!!!!!!
I'll tell you my trick and it always works a bottle of  coke and a whole bag of Lays potato chips , this has worked for me my whole life.

Thought I was the only one who ate Lays chips when I was sick.... cept I substitute a Mountain Dew for the Coke...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #470 on: August 16, 2008, 01:01:58 PM »

This cell phone ping, they live not too far from the airport in the woods.

If your child had a dress on (as in wearing it) and there was a hair on it...

now there is DNA in your trunk.

-Larry Garrison   Greta OTR

UNBELIEVABLE

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #471 on: August 16, 2008, 01:03:25 PM »

UNBELIEVABLE

There's an airport in the woods?
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #472 on: August 16, 2008, 01:08:33 PM »

She'd better stay where she is...by Wednesday, Hurricane Fay is supposed to be in central Florida.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: August 16, 2008, 01:14:34 PM »

UNBELIEVABLE

There's an airport in the woods?

I never looked at the sentence that way before... but now that you point

it out, that makes it even funnier! 

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #474 on: August 16, 2008, 01:14:55 PM »

Ya know, people were already sick of these Anthonys for weeks now.  Do they think LG is really gonna make people more sympathetic towards them?  I think it will just pizz people off even more.  Knowing this lying biotch could be out of jail and holed up in an apartment with a famous sympathizer just makes me sick. 

This double talk and game playing is just not right.  She belongs in jail, they all belong in jail.  If this ever goes to trial it will be another circus.  The real evidence that is know points right to casey.  Sadly with all the lies, smoke and mirrors, double talk, destroying evidence they cannot even pin down a date this child disappeared.  The last thing casey needs is to be released from jail.  What she really needs is a good dose of waterboarding, a lie detector test and some truth serum. JMOO
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #475 on: August 16, 2008, 01:17:19 PM »

Ya know, people were already sick of these Anthonys for weeks now.  Do they think LG is really gonna make people more sympathetic towards them?  I think it will just pizz people off even more.  Knowing this lying biotch could be out of jail and holed up in an apartment with a famous sympathizer just makes me sick. 

This double talk and game playing is just not right.  She belongs in jail, they all belong in jail.  If this ever goes to trial it will be another circus.  The real evidence that is know points right to casey.  Sadly with all the lies, smoke and mirrors, double talk, destroying evidence they cannot even pin down a date this child disappeared.  The last thing casey needs is to be released from jail.  What she really needs is a good dose of waterboarding, a lie detector test and some truth serum. JMOO

And a good old ass- kickin....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #476 on: August 16, 2008, 01:20:18 PM »

Thank you Blonde, I will try that (she said laying on bathroom floor......)   

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #477 on: August 16, 2008, 01:20:23 PM »

I just don't think they are going to release casey.  I just don't.  They will not let that happen.  I  have a problem with Padilla trying to get information out of casey because he sounded like he totally believed in casey.  He believed her nanny story and actually defended her actions.  If he already believes her lies, what more information does he need from her?  She has given enough statements just in the arrest document to help him out.  Since he is so good at finding people, why doesn't he look for Caylee.  When she is found, this will all be over.  If she's alive Casey would be out of jail some year and Mr. Padilla would be famous.  I don't think he wants her out to get information from her, I think he wants to plant defense strategies in her warped little mind. 

I don't know Padilla at all, but I HOPE he is a good actor, playing a role that shows him believing Casey in order to gain her trust. According to the family, Casey doesn't trust very easily, so his skills need to be razor sharp.

Personally, I believe that if Casey is let out of jail, she will find a way to disappear. Ankle bracelet or not.
Padilla didn't impress me in the least.  Why in h would he say publicly that he's going to try to get information from her. 
Casey will do anything, anytime to look after herself and explain it afterwards with more lies.  I think she is high risk.

kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #478 on: August 16, 2008, 01:21:14 PM »

And a good old ass- kickin....

Especially that!  I'd volunteer to just punch her in the face.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: August 16, 2008, 01:21:29 PM »

This Padilla horse's hang down keeps getting Zenaida's name wrong.

Zenaida HERNANDEZzzzzzz-Gonzalezzzzzzzz...

and every two minutes, he keeps blurting out I'M MEXICAN!

Here's a quarter... go drop it and call somebody.

Elmo no care!

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.