April 25, 2024, 11:13:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #5  (Read 370609 times)
chelebele
Scared Monkey

« Reply #500 on: August 16, 2008, 01:47:50 PM »

I just always wondered if Lee was involved at that point somehow. Who would help you out and never tell anybody? Your boyfriend? NO. Your brother? Yes.  Wonder if she called Lee from a payphone or something and he helped her do whatever she did, clean up, and then had her call Tony to come get her. I just don't see Casey as smart enough to do all this herself and cover everything up. Lee would have felt like he had to help his sister, especially if Caylee was already dead and nothing could be done about that. Lee seems to be feeling guilty about something, and their phone conversations from the jail are very strange. Maybe she's refusing to see him because she's afraid he'll say something to incriminate her either accidentally or on purpose. Just thinking aloud here.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: August 16, 2008, 01:48:35 PM »

What I find surprising is if LE would allow her to

be released to any place other than her family

home! That seems not right to me.

Carpe - I'm not sure WHAT the law will be on that.  Casey is an adult and can live wherever she wants.  She is restricted to HOME confinement but I suppose Casey can decide where her HOME currently is?  I just don't know.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #502 on: August 16, 2008, 01:48:56 PM »

Thanks, can and Destiny!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #503 on: August 16, 2008, 01:49:56 PM »

One would think there would be a huge search going on right now.  If Caylee is dead, only her body would stop these goons in their tracks and send them back to their holes.

I don't know WHAT she did to that little girl, but she sure seems confident to stick to her story and lies.  Does she know her body will never be found??

When I saw her stumbleupon account had Amazing Holes in the Earth as one of her favorites, my mind went back immediately to Scott Peterson researching the Tide....could just be a coinkidink...who knows....

http://caseyomarie.stumbleupon.com/

A teacher sent me the amazing holes site and pictures over a year ago.  Its pretty fascinating but I think its just a coincidence concering anything with casey.  But its a cool site, you should check out the pics! 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: August 16, 2008, 01:51:33 PM »

One would think there would be a huge search going on right now.  If Caylee is dead, only her body would stop these goons in their tracks and send them back to their holes.

I don't know WHAT she did to that little girl, but she sure seems confident to stick to her story and lies.  Does she know her body will never be found??

When I saw her stumbleupon account had Amazing Holes in the Earth as one of her favorites, my mind went back immediately to Scott Peterson researching the Tide....could just be a coinkidink...who knows....

A teacher sent me the amazing holes site and pictures over a year ago.  Its pretty fascinating but I think its just a coincidence concering anything with casey.  But its a cool site, you should check out the pics! 

I did check it out and I agree , I don't think it had anything to do with it...but who knows with this crazy biotch.....
Ever hear that song by Buckcherry???? LMAO...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #505 on: August 16, 2008, 01:54:03 PM »

I did check it out and I agree , I don't think it had anything to do with it...but who knows with this crazy biotch.....
Ever hear that song by Buckcherry???? LMAO...

Yes! LMAO
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: August 16, 2008, 01:54:46 PM »

Has Casey ever said how she got from where she left the car? Somebody picked her up. Has she said who?

I'm pretty sure that Tony picked her up from the Amscot parking lot when she left the car there.
I hope that is in evidence somewhere - would be nice if cameras caught the pickup of Casey by Tony.
I'm so afraid Casey intended to stage that car as possible kidnapping of Caylee and to remove herself from the tell tale evidence - and who knows yet what theory smarmy def. atty's could come up with.

Yes, and she told him that her dad was going to take care of having the car picked up and serviced...
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: August 16, 2008, 01:55:13 PM »

How long will it be before granny yanks the microphone out of Larry's hands?

a. 1 second
b. 1 minute
c. 1 hour
d. 1 day
e. 1 week
f.  1 month
g. She won't give it up after hearing him make a fool of himself on National TV.

I don't know how long it will be, but she will not allow him to further make a fool of himself on national TV.  That's her forte'.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #508 on: August 16, 2008, 01:55:27 PM »

You all need to be nice to me today.  I woke up with chills, then when I looked at my coffee and poptart, someone in my stomach yelled "everybody out!!!!!!!! Ick.....I want my mommy!!!!!!
I'll tell you my trick and it always works a bottle of  coke and a whole bag of Lays potato chips , this has worked for me my whole life.

Thought I was the only one who ate Lays chips when I was sick.... cept I substitute a Mountain Dew for the Coke...

Cubby...same with me...our bodies know we need salty things when we are sick...to keep from dehydrating....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: August 16, 2008, 01:57:19 PM »

You all need to be nice to me today.  I woke up with chills, then when I looked at my coffee and poptart, someone in my stomach yelled "everybody out!!!!!!!! Ick.....I want my mommy!!!!!!
I'll tell you my trick and it always works a bottle of  coke and a whole bag of Lays potato chips , this has worked for me my whole life.

Thought I was the only one who ate Lays chips when I was sick.... cept I substitute a Mountain Dew for the Coke...

Cubby...same with me...our bodies know we need salty things when we are sick...to keep from dehydrating....

Yes, and it is sooo much easier to eat salty chips than crackers.... and the drink goes down sooo smoothly...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #510 on: August 16, 2008, 02:02:10 PM »

Sorry, I've been screwing up my posts a lot lately.  Will try to get my act together!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #511 on: August 16, 2008, 02:03:01 PM »

Sorry, I've been screwing up my posts a lot lately.  Will try to get my act together!

It is very easy to do...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #512 on: August 16, 2008, 02:03:35 PM »

It is very easy to do...

screwing them up I mean 

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #513 on: August 16, 2008, 02:03:50 PM »

Do you think there is anything in caseys personality that she would take her own life at this point?  Or does she love herself too much?

IMO yes, I think she could take her own life.  IF she was on drugs and something bad happened to Caylee and Casey is just now realizing what happened, now that she's sobered up, she could be a suicide risk.

Klaas...I respect you opinion...but I don't think Casy would take her own life....Casy thrives on chaos...hell, she is having the biggest feast of it in her whole life right now...

I think that as long as Casy feels she is the center of attention...she'll keep attempting to manipulate everyone around her...it's the *party/chaos* of the day for this twisted girl....

Klaas don't leave today...I can't take any more crap piled on top of yesterday's load...while you were gone Wink

Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #514 on: August 16, 2008, 02:04:18 PM »

When Padilla said something like ~ leaving her in jail is not doing any good, so we think she should be let out, and then she will cooperate.

That has to be the most gawd awful stoopiest things I have heard in my entire life. I'm still in shock over this man's computation power.

totally blown away that someone this stoopid has not accidentally killed himself by age 6.

Thank the Lord that this guy is not pulling any real levers and power switches.

Using that idiot's thinking pattern, all criminals should be let out of jail and society will be like a wonderland of milk and honey.

this dumbass is about to get played by like every other male moron to enter the life of Casey Anthony... and he deserves it

and I hope she flushes Larry Garrison dawh the terlit too.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #515 on: August 16, 2008, 02:04:20 PM »

On Saturday morning, Anthony declined a scheduled video visitation with her brother Lee Anthony, according to Allen Moore, a spokesman for the Orange County Jail. Moore said that Casey Anthony told the on-duty corporal at the jail that she refused the visit on the advice of counsel.

This just gets crazier and crazier. I don't think Baez trusts Lee.

Of course he doesn't trust Lee!!  Casey said she would give him a letter and info about finding Caylee, and she hasn't.  Lee now knows Casey is just BS'n him like she is everyone else.  And how dare him say he isn't going to let her treat him like she treats her parents!  She will show him!  And she has.  She doesn't want to see him because he wants answers, and I doubt he's calling her "sweetheart" by now.  JMO
redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #516 on: August 16, 2008, 02:05:20 PM »

Has Casey ever said how she got from where she left the car? Somebody picked her up. Has she said who?

I'm pretty sure that Tony picked her up from the Amscot parking lot when she left the car there.

Does anyone know if she had been caught on any of those surveillance cameras outside that building she left the car at? Plus there must have been cameras by the airport......Has the LE looked into any of those?
I found this on the web: there are an estimated four million CCTV surveillance cameras in the US: one for every 14 people!
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #517 on: August 16, 2008, 02:07:41 PM »

Oh, and I also wanted to say, can you imagine how delighted Casey must be with all this attention?  Just makes me absolutely sick.  I pray the LE has evidence in this case and throws the book at her.  I just can't stand to see yet another injustice against an innocent. 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: August 16, 2008, 02:08:42 PM »

On Saturday morning, Anthony declined a scheduled video visitation with her brother Lee Anthony, according to Allen Moore, a spokesman for the Orange County Jail. Moore said that Casey Anthony told the on-duty corporal at the jail that she refused the visit on the advice of counsel.

This just gets crazier and crazier. I don't think Baez trusts Lee.

Of course he doesn't trust Lee!!  Casey said she would give him a letter and info about finding Caylee, and she hasn't.  Lee now knows Casey is just BS'n him like she is everyone else.  And how dare him say he isn't going to let her treat him like she treats her parents!  She will show him!  And she has.  She doesn't want to see him because he wants answers, and I doubt he's calling her "sweetheart" by now.  JMO

He prolly sees that Lee is the only one in the family with half a normal brain JMO

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #519 on: August 16, 2008, 02:08:45 PM »

Hi All,
I've posted for a while and didn't realize that I should have a cute avatar. Could someone give me a cute angel? Please??
I'm not pickey.
Cajun Miracle
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.