April 18, 2024, 04:13:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #5  (Read 370388 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #540 on: August 16, 2008, 02:34:57 PM »

Well, I have made cleaning my computer room last as long as I possibly could, so will see you monkeys later.....

I think I will head out to my husband's work-shed to find his hip-waders as I think I am going to need them....

I've already got mine on Cubbee...Des Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: August 16, 2008, 02:34:58 PM »

Detectives are following grandpa - for a reason

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: August 16, 2008, 02:36:14 PM »

Yay!!!!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #543 on: August 16, 2008, 02:36:24 PM »

I really don't think Cindy will take her - she's already expressed concern.

Maybe Lee will.

A reporter on NG last night said they had the actual street name where the
suspicious ping ocured.  after that I think they said there was a three minute silence .  While the reporter said she would not state st. name, I'm sure it's out there. 
I wonder if her news team and/or others might be staking out the area.
Why are there no recovery searches for Caylee by LE?

I believe the 3 minute time frame was a reference to how

often the cell tower pings your phone while it is riding the network, can.

I don't think it has been broadcasted publicly how long she was

in that wooded area. (yet)

but according to that flaming ass LARRY GARRISON, she lives in the woods.

Thanks Carpe - I defer to you on all things technical. i. e. quote from my kid "Ma, how do you and Dad ever get by, you're so technically challenged!"
Carpe...why oh why are they not searching for that little girl!!?

I think they have done some undercover searching... that never sees the light

of day on the news.  ... but it is limited. They need to do full out grid searches

of the area, lakes, and canals in that area... ala Tim Miller Texas Eq. style!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: August 16, 2008, 02:38:21 PM »

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: August 16, 2008, 02:38:35 PM »

In his dreams.....ROFLMAO...ribbit...

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: August 16, 2008, 02:39:21 PM »

Hey Cousin Laddy...

Where is your Caylee bracelet?

------------------
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #547 on: August 16, 2008, 02:39:26 PM »

Hi All,
I've posted for a while and didn't realize that I should have a cute avatar. Could someone give me a cute angel? Please??
I'm not pickey.
Cajun Miracle

Thank you soooooo much. They are beautiful.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: August 16, 2008, 02:40:57 PM »

It just seems like a sticky wicket, because she has no money. whatever

place they get will not be legally her place? (unless she bunks at home with mommy)

the whole thing is a publicity sham, it is just sickening.

what losers like larry garrison and leonard padilla will do

to make a quick buck.

they just disgust me.

Amen to that carpe! It's just sickening...

Caylee gets lost in the celebrity wannabe shuffle.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: August 16, 2008, 02:41:16 PM »

Yep Kermie...cause Grampa *knows* where the body is...

Des

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: August 16, 2008, 02:45:07 PM »

Hi All,
I've posted for a while and didn't realize that I should have a cute avatar. Could someone give me a cute angel? Please??
I'm not pickey.
Cajun Miracle

Thank you soooooo much. They are beautiful.

You're welcome Cajun - besides doing it yourself, I'm the only one who can go into others profiles and add avatars. 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #551 on: August 16, 2008, 02:46:51 PM »

------------------
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: August 16, 2008, 02:46:58 PM »

I really don't think Cindy will take her - she's already expressed concern.

Maybe Lee will.

A reporter on NG last night said they had the actual street name where the
suspicious ping ocured.  after that I think they said there was a three minute silence .  While the reporter said she would not state st. name, I'm sure it's out there. 
I wonder if her news team and/or others might be staking out the area.
Why are there no recovery searches for Caylee by LE?

I believe the 3 minute time frame was a reference to how

often the cell tower pings your phone while it is riding the network, can.

I don't think it has been broadcasted publicly how long she was

in that wooded area. (yet)

but according to that flaming ass LARRY GARRISON, she lives in the woods.

Thanks Carpe - I defer to you on all things technical. i. e. quote from my kid "Ma, how do you and Dad ever get by, you're so technically challenged!"
Carpe...why oh why are they not searching for that little girl!!?

I think they have done some undercover searching... that never sees the light

of day on the news.  ... but it is limited. They need to do full out grid searches

of the area, lakes, and canals in that area... ala Tim Miller Texas Eq. style!
Thanks.  Well now's the time to step it up.  If they have a street name where there was a period of silence - (no pings) - there must be some good reason why they are not searching - that is publicly known.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: August 16, 2008, 02:48:10 PM »

Why has LE not released any information on this? They want us to only believe statements from them but they aren't very forthcoming with anything.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: August 16, 2008, 02:49:00 PM »

Just a reminder....the neighbor's shovel *was* taken as evidence...

Girl Missing 5 Weeks Never Reported Lost; Mother Doing Own Search

POSTED: 7:06 pm EDT July 17, 2008
UPDATED: 12:37 pm EDT July 18, 2008
[NEWSVINE: Crews Digging Up Yard After Cadaver Dogs Zero-In On Areas In Missing-Girl Search] [DELICIOUS: Crews Digging Up Yard After Cadaver Dogs Zero-In On Areas In Missing-Girl Search] [DIGG: Crews Digging Up Yard After Cadaver Dogs Zero-In On Areas In Missing-Girl Search] [FACEBOOK: Crews Digging Up Yard After Cadaver Dogs Zero-In On Areas In Missing-Girl Search] [REDDIT: Crews Digging Up Yard After Cadaver Dogs Zero-In On Areas In Missing-Girl Search] [RSS] [PRINT: Crews Digging Up Yard After Cadaver Dogs Zero-In On Areas In Missing-Girl Search] [EMAIL: Crews Digging Up Yard After Cadaver Dogs Zero-In On Areas In Missing-Girl Search]
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Crews were digging in a back yard belonging to the grandparents of a missing 2-year-old girl Friday after cadaver dogs zeroed-in on areas at the property.

Several sheriff's dogs were called to the home of Cindy and George Anthony, located on Hopespring Drive in Orlando after a tip about a borrowed shovel led officers to the home, Local 6 reported.
Click here to find out more!

The couple's daughter, Casey Anthony, 22, was taken into custody Wednesday after it was determined her daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, had been missing since early June. Anthony did not report her daughter missing for five weeks, police said.

Thursday, officers received a tip from a neighbor who said Casey Anthony borrowed a shovel from them not long ago. The neighbor said Anthony borrowed the shovel for about an hour and then gave it back.

The tip sparked a search of the property and the shovel was taken into evidence.

"We will search the entire yard with dogs and other methods, Orange County sheriff's Sgt. John Allen said. "We are not here to dig the entire yard up, but we are going to use dogs and probes to search the yard."

When asked if the dogs could be searching for a body, a detective said anything is possible.

"We certainly want to find the child alive, but we want to be prudent and follow up every lead we get," Allen said.

Homicide detectives were also called to the scene Thursday night and crime scene investigators were seen checking a car belonging to Anthony.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: August 16, 2008, 02:50:22 PM »

This guy is such a schmooze! LOL

http://majortalent.net/lgarrison/everydaypics.htm

------------------
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: August 16, 2008, 02:51:20 PM »

Yep Kermie...cause Grampa *knows* where the body is...

Des
Destiny, do you think that has something to do with all his seemingly aimless driving billboard around?  - and do you think he was being observed ALL that time by LE?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: August 16, 2008, 02:52:41 PM »

I just read on another board that the WAFTV message board search team found two backpacks and a small childs clothing in Blanchard Park.....
It seems they have a message board contact and meet everyday to search for Caylee..
They stated that local 6 was on the scene, so will have to keep an eye out for that..
Dunno how legit this is...

Anyone in that area that wants the info to locate them to join the search it is

joseph.jordan@josephsjordan.com

Don't remember seeing this posted yet.... so klaas if you dont want it posted you can delete it....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: August 16, 2008, 02:53:15 PM »

Destiny, today feels like the day.  Do you feel it too?  Caylee is only 3 years old, yet she knows the answers to all questions as does Natalee. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: August 16, 2008, 02:55:00 PM »

Carpe...do you by any chance have the phone number of the LE building where all the detectives are working on this case?  I want to have a large tray of doughnuts and pasteries delivered to them....and tell them to keep that crazy beotch in jail!  TIA...Des

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.