April 19, 2024, 04:42:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #5  (Read 370452 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #560 on: August 16, 2008, 02:56:55 PM »

...BUT OF COURSE. (following George and Cindy around)

If they accidentally slip and shoot one, there will be a man in a dark trench coat

running behind them right after they leave them room, to capture

it in a bottle.

Their every move is being watched now.

Smile George, you are on CANDID CAMERAAAAA! 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #561 on: August 16, 2008, 02:57:55 PM »

Destiny, today feels like the day.  Do you feel it too?  Caylee is only 3 years old, yet she knows the answers to all questions as does Natalee. 

Yep today is the day Always...this whole festering wound is about to rupture...it will not be nice.. Sad

Hope you are feeling better Girlie...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: August 16, 2008, 03:00:28 PM »

I do feel better Des.  The tater chips are staying where they belong.  But all my senses are on edge.....saying cmon, cmon,cmon..........

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: August 16, 2008, 03:00:40 PM »

I just read on another board that the WAFTV message board search team found two backpacks and a small childs clothing in Blanchard Park.....
It seems they have a message board contact and meet everyday to search for Caylee..
They stated that local 6 was on the scene, so will have to keep an eye out for that..
Dunno how legit this is...

Anyone in that area that wants the info to locate them to join the search it is

joseph.jordan@josephsjordan.com

Don't remember seeing this posted yet.... so klaas if you dont want it posted you can delete it....

Was this posted today? 
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #564 on: August 16, 2008, 03:01:38 PM »

HIi Cajun Miracle - I like Angels too!  I'm sure Crazybabyborg will be along soon and work her magic for you.  If you find one of her posts you can peek into some of her stash by clicking on her sig. line.
Caylee needs a miracle.

Thanks Can. Someone must have been so kind. I collect Angels & frogs!
Who likes the Tobasco sauce? Awesome stuff.

Hey Rob, Anymore news about Bigfoot?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: August 16, 2008, 03:01:46 PM »

I just read on another board that the WAFTV message board search team found two backpacks and a small childs clothing in Blanchard Park.....
It seems they have a message board contact and meet everyday to search for Caylee..
They stated that local 6 was on the scene, so will have to keep an eye out for that..

Don't remember seeing this posted yet.... so klaas if you dont want it posted you can delete it....

WOW! Will have to keep my eyes peeled.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: August 16, 2008, 03:02:35 PM »

Detectives are following grandpa - for a reason

That's what I think, too.  Not necessarily to keep him safe from threats, either.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: August 16, 2008, 03:03:39 PM »

Carpe, can you show us where that is again please.  We will love you forever.....

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: August 16, 2008, 03:03:52 PM »

Was this posted today? 

Yes, today at 2:26 p.m.
I don't know it it is a hoax or not, but they do have an e-mail address for people who want to help them search to contact them to be told where to meet....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: August 16, 2008, 03:04:04 PM »

Detectives are following grandpa - for a reason

Yep Kermie...cause Grampa *knows* where the body is...

Des
Destiny, do you think that has something to do with all his seemingly aimless driving billboard around?  - and do you think he was being observed ALL that time by LE?

Yes I do Can....I think he's been looking for a way to get to Caylee's poor little body, and move it again...I think that is why Gramps said on camera...that he was even thinking of driving down to the Fl. Keys....and other areas a looooooonnnng way from home...

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: August 16, 2008, 03:05:43 PM »

Was this posted today? 

I don't know it it is a hoax or not, but they do have an e-mail address for people who want to help them search to contact them to be told where to meet....

It is only 2:04 where I am, but I know from travelling to Florida for baseball tournaments that they are an hour ahead of us....
Remember that cause one of the boys girlfriends last year did not believe that there are more than one time zones LOL....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: August 16, 2008, 03:07:04 PM »

HIi Cajun Miracle - I like Angels too!  I'm sure Crazybabyborg will be along soon and work her magic for you.  If you find one of her posts you can peek into some of her stash by clicking on her sig. line.
Caylee needs a miracle.

Cajun, your Avi is so close to the way I see Caylee now, it's scary.   

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: August 16, 2008, 03:09:19 PM »

Was this posted today? 

It is only 2:04 where I am, but I know from travelling to Florida for baseball tournaments that they are an hour ahead of us....
Remember that cause one of the boys girlfriends last year did not believe that there are more than one time zones LOL....

Thanks for the info Cubbee...tighten seatbelts Monkeys...getting my box of kleenex...again

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #573 on: August 16, 2008, 03:10:52 PM »

Caylee needs a miracle.

Cajun, your Avi is so close to the way I see Caylee now, it's scary.   

Always, It looks like my brand new Grandchild. She's beautiful!!!!!!!!!

It really looks like this weekend will see some interesting rollercoaster rides. Hope that you feel better soon.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: August 16, 2008, 03:12:54 PM »

Was this posted today? 

Thanks for the info Cubbee...tighten seatbelts Monkeys...getting my box of kleenex...again

Me too Des..... my hands were shaking just posting that....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: August 16, 2008, 03:13:47 PM »

Carpe, can you show us where that is again please.  We will love you forever.....

------------------
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: August 16, 2008, 03:14:40 PM »

Lord, come quickly, Hallelujah...........

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: August 16, 2008, 03:15:31 PM »

BTW- I was using the wrong Amscot address when making that map.

The new point A address is actually LOTS CLOSER to Jay Blanchard Park!

7501 E. COLONIAL

Amscot

------------------
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: August 16, 2008, 03:17:44 PM »

Thanks, Carpe, your'e the best...

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: August 16, 2008, 03:18:05 PM »

BTW- I was using the wrong Amscot address when making that map.

The new point A address is actually LOTS CLOSER to Jay Blanchard Park!

7501 E. COLONIAL

Amscot

The post said while searching Blanchard Park and Econ Soccer Facility...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.