March 28, 2024, 10:23:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #5  (Read 369327 times)
lucybelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #700 on: August 16, 2008, 06:18:08 PM »

Good afternoon everyone

What I don't get is why regular civilians can form search teams, Yet the police do not believe it is a kidnapping but yet they still don't search for a body either??

I remember in the Trenton Duckett case within days they had every place Melinda went..they had every ping from her phone they were out searching for Trenton, they also found similar stains of blood like substance but no body. Now a year later they think she handed him off to somebody.

I don't get why the LE is not out looking. Whether it is a kidnapping or a homicide they need to find her. What are they waiting for?

Good question!

I can only assume, the DNA has come back, and they/LE know a lot more than they are letting out...at least I can hope so...

If DNA has come back you would think they would be searching for a body too think they think this little girl is dead and they are just gonna let her body remain in the ground somewhere and not look for her is sad. My thoughts are they do not know much of anything.They should have been on top of the phone records from day one they waited.Those records hold the clue as to where Casey went. IMO if the DNA were back and it showed any signs of Caylee being dead they would have jumped on the chance to charge her with murder, now she gets to walk out of jail thinking in her mind she won. Without a body, without a witness they can not charge her with murder they can only assume she killed her daughter but you can't charge someone on just assumption. I feel like Caylee is alive maybe cause I can't Fathom Casey killing her and burying her. I just wish we could see more LE out searching and not just holding round tables.

I have to respectfully differer with you, Kristin.  I think LE are methodically building their case.  They have had her ass in jail for a month now, right where they want her (a far better place than she deserves IMO).  I think like many others that her attorney has come up with this to force LE to put up or shut up.  I believe they will charge her with Murder One simultaneously with the release of the results of the DNA from the trunk before those nuts can spring her from the hoosegow.  Or better yet, let her get to the parking lot and rearrest her.

**disclaimer - there are several words misspelled in this post, but the spell check is not working, it says "the server may be busy".  Made me feel a little better, that maybe no one else could spell, either.

lol @ Disclaimer

I hope you are right to think that LE are not out searching and just waiting for DNA results is crazy IMO. Even if the DNA comes back as being linked to Caylee it is not gonna help them find her..I just don't want it to end up where they don't have enough evidence and the case goes cold. Dead or alive they need to find her and they no Casey is not gonna help them. So all they can rely on is great detective work!!!

Kristin - I agree with you that it seems like they are not searching for Caylee, at least not in a systematic, grid type search.  But with Caylee missing for a month before LE even knew is tough.  Orlando is full of and surrounded by lakes, parks, swamps, wooded areas, etc. - how daunting would that be? with a month's head start?  She could be anywhere.  She could have dumped her in Alligator Alley. 

I also think that when they do get the DNA results, they may offer her life instead of "old sparky" for her to finally tell where she left her precious (and I believe dead) child.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: August 16, 2008, 06:22:05 PM »

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: August 16, 2008, 06:27:31 PM »

Des, it's little, light brown animals--either monkeys or teddy bears, something like that.

BRING NATALEE HOME
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: August 16, 2008, 06:30:52 PM »

Carpe, your location is added to the list....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: August 16, 2008, 06:31:47 PM »

Klaas, that looks like the same backpack hanging on the door.

BRING NATALEE HOME
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: August 16, 2008, 06:32:18 PM »

ummmmm...... how do I e-mail klaas?

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: August 16, 2008, 06:34:22 PM »

Either klaasend@scaredmonkeys.com or smklaas@hotmail.com
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #707 on: August 16, 2008, 06:34:35 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/117261
“On Sunday, August 17, World Famous Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla and his nephew Tony Padilla, owner of Tony Padilla Bail Bonds of Sacramento, CA., will be traveling to Orlando with two of Leonard Padilla’s associates. Tony Padilla will be posting a $500,000.00 bond for the release of Casey Anthony.”
more at the site..

Interesting comments at the bottom.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #708 on: August 16, 2008, 06:34:50 PM »

I am totally confident that LE has much more evidence and information than we know about.  In fact, I think the details we don't know about this case are much more significant than those we know.  For instance, we know the cell call log from June 16 and 18, but not June 17.  Additionally, we don't know her locations when calls were made, other than possibly the airport area.  I'm sure LE know all of that for every day.  We don't know the forensics results.  We don't know what her friends, including Tony, told LE.  We don't know a lot that LE knows.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #709 on: August 16, 2008, 06:35:14 PM »

Des, it's little, light brown animals--either monkeys or teddy bears, something like that.

Thanks AZ....... Des

This from the MyFoxOrlando blog:

Wyatt407
Aug 16, 2008 | 6:09 PM

Hi everyone. I am one of those who continues to publicize our group to increase our volunteers along with militarymama from the wftv message boards.

I am usually the one who does the interviews with the media for our group. I am a little disappointed about the release of this information as nothing has been confirmed yet. We did notify law enforcement and did interview with Local6 and Fox 35. We had decided that we as the searches should not release specifics as the media would check with law enforcement to determine what information should be released.

I can at least say that the information released IS true and is factual. We as the searchers may never know if it is related to the case, until this is all over. However, being that we MAY have found something related, yes the more people to cover more ground in the area and maybe find other related items.

If you would like to join the search, you can e-mail myself at wnlocke@cfl.rr.com or the other oraganizer at militarymama77@yahoo.com

We will be happy to discuss specifics about our meeting and resources. I do want to clarify that the cadaver dog WILL NOT be present with us tomorrow.

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: August 16, 2008, 06:37:12 PM »

I am totally confident that LE has much more evidence and information than we know about.  In fact, I think the details we don't know about this case are much more significant than those we know.  For instance, we know the cell call log from June 16 and 18, but not June 17.  Additionally, we don't know her locations when calls were made, other than possibly the airport area.  I'm sure LE know all of that for every day.  We don't know the forensics results.  We don't know what her friends, including Tony, told LE.  We don't know a lot that LE knows.

Yeah but now they are saying that the info released my the news is not true that cell pings were not traced to The airport, Also about the back packs I live in Floirda but 2 hours from there. Someone said it was on the news did anyone see it?
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #711 on: August 16, 2008, 06:38:41 PM »

It wouldn't surprise me if the airport cell ping story was fabricated.  LE are keeping that information very close to the vest.

BRING NATALEE HOME
lucybelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #712 on: August 16, 2008, 06:39:08 PM »

I second that!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: August 16, 2008, 06:40:52 PM »

I would bet that the Padilla's will have a camera crew taping every minute of their time locked up with Casey whether in a "safe" house or the Anthony's home.  The website of the bounty hunter describes how they made his show for Nat. Geo.  They had a camera crew follow them around for two years!  Oh yeah!  Casey's going to be a TV star!!!

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: August 16, 2008, 06:41:30 PM »

FYI - I had a membership to Websleuths long before I came to ScaredMonkeys.  I just logged in over there to look around. 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: August 16, 2008, 06:42:59 PM »

FYI - I had a membership to Websleuths long before I came to ScaredMonkeys.  I just logged in over there to look around. 

I knew that.... did u get my e-mail?

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

lucybelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #716 on: August 16, 2008, 06:44:26 PM »

I would bet that the Padilla's will have a camera crew taping every minute of their time locked up with Casey whether in a "safe" house or the Anthony's home.  The website of the bounty hunter describes how they made his show for Nat. Geo.  They had a camera crew follow them around for two years!  Oh yeah!  Casey's going to be a TV star!!!

It'll be sick but we'll be unable to look away.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #717 on: August 16, 2008, 06:46:14 PM »

Me too Klaas....but my log-in info hasn't worked for a long time. Can read, but not post. I checked for backpack info, but can't find it. Seems they are all talking about Astrology and stuff...to solve the case 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: August 16, 2008, 06:47:39 PM »

Me too Klaas....but my log-in info hasn't worked for a long time. Can read, but not post. I checked for backpack info, but can't find it. Seems they are all talking about Astrology and stuff...to solve the case 

It's there.... I think under locations to search or something...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: August 16, 2008, 06:53:38 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html?playerId=videolandingpage&streamingFormat=FLASH&referralObject=3032946&referralPlaylistId=playlist

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.