April 19, 2024, 05:41:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #5  (Read 370441 times)
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: August 16, 2008, 07:37:48 PM »

Apparently, there are two holds on Casey's bond.  We don't know what they are.  Might be a psych eval or something else.  These would have to be satisfied before the judge would release her.

I live in Florida and from what i know (my brother) he was in jail and was getting out on bond but had to also be placed on ankle braclet and supervised release. It was a whole process there was a waiting list for the braclet the pre release people had to go to his house and hook up the equipment then they came to do the braclet in took about 3 weeks for everything once he was bonded out, also the pych eval has not been copleted yet I don't think so that would take some time I would assume
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #741 on: August 16, 2008, 07:38:16 PM »

Cubbee...If your contact does Dana's show...It will be in the right state of Heart...Soul...and Mind...

No-one profits from Dana's shows....unless they are culprits, who do it own their own...

I do hope He will consider being on Dana's show...it would help us all...know even more...just exactly how, and why the *private* sector gets involved...It's people like your contact...that give me hope....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #742 on: August 16, 2008, 07:40:05 PM »

Klaas.... BTW..... was not me on WS who e-mailed Joseph.....Honest!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: August 16, 2008, 07:42:51 PM »

In regards to the picture with the pink thing in the background (on the arm of the couch, I think it is), it looks to me like it's a kid's blanket. 

Just my opinion, of course.

My first thought when I saw it was that it was either a child's blanket or robe lying across the arm of the couch.

I Stand With The Girl
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #744 on: August 16, 2008, 07:43:21 PM »

Apparently, there are two holds on Casey's bond.  We don't know what they are.  Might be a psych eval or something else.  These would have to be satisfied before the judge would release her.

I live in Florida and from what i know (my brother) he was in jail and was getting out on bond but had to also be placed on ankle braclet and supervised release. It was a whole process there was a waiting list for the braclet the pre release people had to go to his house and hook up the equipment then they came to do the braclet in took about 3 weeks for everything once he was bonded out, also the pych eval has not been copleted yet I don't think so that would take some time I would assume

Thanks for the info.  This makes sense...they would be in no hurry since all the details are not done yet.  So it is possible she won't get out on Monday after all?  HMMMM.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: August 16, 2008, 07:44:29 PM »

Cubbee...If your contact does Dana's show...It will be in the right state of Heart...Soul...and Mind...

No-one profits from Dana's shows....unless they are culprits, who do it own their own...

I do hope He will consider being on Dana's show...it would help us all...know even more...just exactly how, and why the *private* sector gets involved...It's people like your contact...that give me hope....

I live in Tampa which is like 3 hours from Orlando, I too have contacted Joseph and apparently they were told not to talk about what was found, But it was 2 back backs and 3 brown bags of evidence. I am going up there tomorrow at 9 am weather permitting to assist with the search. I sent him another email about whether or not the back backs were hidden or out in the open, apparently they took pictures but he said that they were not his so he was not going to share them with anyone, Still waiting for response from what he said alottt of people have contacted him today so may be a while before I get a response.
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #746 on: August 16, 2008, 07:46:14 PM »

Good job Kristin!!  I wish I  could be there too.  Pennsylvania is a little far...
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: August 16, 2008, 07:46:24 PM »

I live in Tampa which is like 3 hours from Orlando, I too have contacted Joseph and apparently they were told not to talk about what was found, But it was 2 back backs and 3 brown bags of evidence. I am going up there tomorrow at 9 am weather permitting to assist with the search. I sent him another email about whether or not the back backs were hidden or out in the open, apparently they took pictures but he said that they were not his so he was not going to share them with anyone, Still waiting for response from what he said alottt of people have contacted him today so may be a while before I get a response.

Yep, that is what I was told too,,,,

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #748 on: August 16, 2008, 07:48:57 PM »

Good job Kristin!!  I wish I  could be there too.  Pennsylvania is a little far...

edit:  Thank you too cubbee!  Didn't mean to slight you, my head is spinning right now, please forgive me
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #749 on: August 16, 2008, 07:52:47 PM »

Changing the topic a bit..the conversation when she was telling Lee about Blanchard Park she also said she went to Universal, not for work and not for pleasure.  Do you think that was another code to pass onto Lee?  What could have she dumped at Universal?  The phone?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #750 on: August 16, 2008, 07:53:11 PM »

Apr 16, 2008 11:06 am US/Pacific

Johnson Considers Defamation Suit Against Padilla

SACRAMENTO (CBS13) ― Sex abuse allegations could lead to a lawsuit in the race for mayor in Sacramento. Candidate Kevin Johnson is considering filing a lawsuit after an opponent brought up past allegations of sexual misconduct with a teenager.

Document: Full Police Report On Allegations Against Johnson (PDF, 11 MB) (Mature Content)

According to the Sacramento Bee, a copy of a police report from a 1996 investigation in Phoenix was passed around to the media by candidate and local bounty hunter Leonard Padilla.

The reports details allegations that Johnson inappropriately touched a 16-year-old girl. No charges were filed in the case.

Padilla says he requested the report after a Sacramento High School teacher recently brought up a separate investigation into allegations that Johnson inappropriately touched a student.

Sacramento police say those complaints were "unfounded."

On Tuesday evening, Johnson's attorney, Ed Friedberg issued a letter responding to the allegations that were rehashed by Padilla.

The following is the text of the letter:

"The allegations against Kevin Johnson were fully investigated 13 years ago by the appropriate Arizona authorities and, as the records demonstrate, were found to be unjustifiable and therefore, dismissed.

"In recent weeks, the Kevin Johnson for Mayor Campaign has learned that Mayoral candidate Leonard Padilla traveled to Phoenix muckraking information in an effort to discredit Kevin Johnson. This is an unfortunate case of inflammatory, ugly politics on the part of Mr.
Padilla. We're disheartened that Mr. Padilla has, instead of focusing on the issues that are most important to voters and this city, resorted to this.

"We are in the midst of evaluating our options for filing a defamation suit against Mr. Padilla as we cannot condone this type of assault on the character of Kevin Johnson. We are confident that the citizens and voters of Sacramento will see these tactics for what they are, a smear campaign designed to distract from the important city issues at hand."

http://cbs13.com/local/kevin.johnson.leonard.2.701239.html

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: August 16, 2008, 07:53:54 PM »

Des, I have given him the information and told him that we would love it if he or any of his fellow searchers would be interested in being interviewed by Dana. I told him that I won't bug him about it and will understand if he does not feel inclined to do so.

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: August 16, 2008, 07:54:16 PM »

Ok I got a response from him pretty quick he is a great guy but hear is what he said the two back packs were taken initially, while news crews were there that once they left they took 3 bags of evidence 2 big brown bags and a small bag. He did not see a cell phone. He also said that it was off the beaten path meaning someone would have to get back there. I guess some are saying it could be from kids at soccer Field but he said it was far enough back that someone would have to go through alot of woods, also there were woman clothes as well. Deputies spent two hours there as well.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: August 16, 2008, 07:54:44 PM »

edit:  Thank you too cubbee!  Didn't mean to slight you, my head is spinning right now, please forgive me

LOL.... nothing to thank me for kippy

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #754 on: August 16, 2008, 07:55:53 PM »

Ok I got a response from him pretty quick he is a great guy but hear is what he said the two back packs were taken initially, while news crews were there that once they left they took 3 bags of evidence 2 big brown bags and a small bag. He did not see a cell phone. He also said that it was off the beaten path meaning someone would have to get back there. I guess some are saying it could be from kids at soccer Field but he said it was far enough back that someone would have to go through alot of woods, also there were woman clothes as well. Deputies spent two hours there as well.

Yep.... a pair of jeans, size 3/5, a tank top and a flip flop....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #755 on: August 16, 2008, 08:00:11 PM »

Leonard Padilla
United States House of Representatives (Congress)
Political Campaign Contributions
Campaign Finance Information
'05 Election Cycle

http://www.campaignmoney.com/political/campaigns/leonard_padilla.asp?cycle=06

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #756 on: August 16, 2008, 08:01:06 PM »

Leonard Padilla
'05 Election Cycle

Carpe,,,, did u see my message? your address has been added to the search list...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #757 on: August 16, 2008, 08:04:22 PM »

Is this a pink backpack on the bed?

Looks like it.
What does that say on Caylee's hat?Maybe it's a place Casey worked at,little kids love to play dressup.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #758 on: August 16, 2008, 08:05:02 PM »

Padilla for Mayor

http://padillaformayor.web.aplus.net//

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #759 on: August 16, 2008, 08:05:49 PM »

Leonard Padilla
'05 Election Cycle

Carpe,,,, did u see my message? your address has been added to the search list...

No, I did not. Thank you for submitting it Cubbee!!!

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.