April 24, 2024, 07:45:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #5  (Read 370581 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #780 on: August 16, 2008, 09:14:09 PM »

Looks more like a small blanket to me:

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: August 16, 2008, 09:21:45 PM »

Could be ...it does seem to have very irregular shape.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #782 on: August 16, 2008, 09:22:13 PM »

I started out re-reading documents, and re-watching videos this afternoon. Started making notes, going back and filling in spaces as different info came to light. I'm not finished yet, and now I have to quit for a while. The only conclusions that I came to is that Caylee is missing and all of Casey's recent "friends" call her a liar.

Amy phoned the police to tell them that Casey lies and steals. Tony called the police to say that Amy told him to call them and, by the way, Casey lies. Jesse called the police to tell them that Casey lies. And George stopped the deputy on July 15th after Casey was dropped back at the house to say that Casey was withholding information. 

Maybe it will all be resolved by the time I get back to making notes. Hope so.

Gotta get some sleep tonight, so I'm shutting down the computer now. 

Good night to all Monkeys and Good Thoughts for Caylee.
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #783 on: August 16, 2008, 09:37:21 PM »

I started out re-reading documents, and re-watching videos this afternoon. Started making notes, going back and filling in spaces as different info came to light. I'm not finished yet, and now I have to quit for a while. The only conclusions that I came to is that Caylee is missing and all of Casey's recent "friends" call her a liar.

Amy phoned the police to tell them that Casey lies and steals. Tony called the police to say that Amy told him to call them and, by the way, Casey lies. Jesse called the police to tell them that Casey lies. And George stopped the deputy on July 15th after Casey was dropped back at the house to say that Casey was withholding information. 

Maybe it will all be resolved by the time I get back to making notes. Hope so.

Gotta get some sleep tonight, so I'm shutting down the computer now. 

Good night to all Monkeys and Good Thoughts for Caylee.

Sweet Dreams, Treehouse
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #784 on: August 16, 2008, 09:43:38 PM »

Thank you Klaasend for getting me added 

I have been reading here since this trainwreck began and it sickens me...I look at my 2 1/2 year old DD every day and I cannot fathom what is going on in the space between Casey's ears...or her parents for that matter...Do they really love CAYLEE??? Do they not understand she needs a proper burial and then they can deal with the sick remnants of the family unit that remains... I cannot imagine being a grandparent and letting all this transpire:
1. not knowing who was babysitting
2. not demanding to see her before 31 days had elapsed
3. not realizing when that car was found in the condition it was that something was horribly wrong and preserve the contents for authorities...if it indeed was a kidnapping they have destroyed vital information.
4. supporting Casey after she has blatantly refused to assist in locating her own flesh and blood..like many have said its all over the media..there is no reason to remain silent now except for her own selfishness.
5. allowing Casey to conduct herself in the manner she was both in life and online while raising an innocent 3 year old...its blasphemy!
What they should have done...3 words...SUED FOR CUSTODY....now its sadly too late and letting her have one more day, one more chance, and one more night of drugged out drunken recklessness has cost them a precious member of their family who will never know the joys of the first day of preschool, riding a bike, marrying or having a child of her own...

Now we have the leather clad intervention expert  ..I really hoped and prayed they would find this poor baby before this case got any more warped...its gone on way too long already.

Praying for peace for Caylee in the arms of the angels ...Please find this precious child and give her proper rest...

Time to catch up and then go and kiss and cuddle my 2 lil ones...because I can and because their is no greater gift...Thanks for all the good and informative posts, I have enjoyed reading along and it has felt good to have kindred spirits while we all wait to see what will happen next....

OT--If anyone can "glitterfy" my angel monkey I would really appreciate it..I tried and it just didn't look right..

I didn't see the request until I was catching up, but had noticed your avatar right away, and had already begun palying with it because I LOVE it! I wasn't concentrating on the glitter, but this is what I did. I'll pass this along and try to sparkle you more too, so you can choose, k? 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/praying4angels.gif

Thanks for playing with my monkey!! Glad you like it...Feel free to post any updates you come up with and I will give them a shot!! I played around for quite a wgile to get the basic design finished and then just kept getting frustrated when I tried to bling her out...

Thanks for the welcome...and YES, I am a major night owl...always have been and having a 15 week old preemie just adds to it...he is my excuse to be up so late... ...Still need to catch up on todays events but I don't see much of note going on...except I see the psychic team took their doggies and went home...sans finding our Caylee... ...this keeps up and I will need to add a teardrop to the poor monkey cuz it just makes me wanna do nuttin but cry....

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: August 16, 2008, 09:53:54 PM »

Quote from: Faith;344138
Page 7 of the search warrant regarding Caylee's backpack.

White backpack with with designs of monkeys.

TY Faith

{{edit to add}}
« Last Edit: August 16, 2008, 09:57:36 PM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: August 16, 2008, 09:59:11 PM »

Guess it was on TV in the Orlando area about the items found by searchers today:

http://www.wftv.com/news/17088695/detail.html

Amazed Says:

August 16, 2008 at 6:18 pm
It was just on WKMG they found 2 backpacks, yellow flip flop pants tanktop and other items.

Way to go searchers, even if it doesn’t (I think it very well could) it sure does seam like it could be about something odd.

The backpacks both seamed to be full to me so there may be a phone it them.

I am hopefully optimistic about this.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #787 on: August 16, 2008, 10:02:24 PM »

Guess it was on TV in the Orlando area about the items found by searchers today:

Amazed Says:

August 16, 2008 at 6:18 pm
It was just on WKMG they found 2 backpacks, yellow flip flop pants tanktop and other items.

Way to go searchers, even if it doesn’t (I think it very well could) it sure does seam like it could be about something odd.

The backpacks both seamed to be full to me so there may be a phone it them.

I am hopefully optimistic about this.

Me too klaas.... I relayed the info re/Dana ....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: August 16, 2008, 10:04:51 PM »

Wyatt Says:

August 16, 2008 at 9:12 pm
Merle:
Unfortunately militarymama was not able to be with us today as she was very sick. We did miss her today, and are thankful she will be back out with us tomorrow.

I can give you details as I have been informed that they have not been asked to be withheld.

Betty and Tanya found an entry point into a wooded area. Upon entering they noticed a black tank top (size small). They proceeded to alert the rest of the team. We all went in and moved further into the wooded area, where we found the jeans (size 5) female. Another team member Derrick, went further in and found the backpacks with more female clothes and kids clothes.

On Local 6 and Fox 35 they showed pictures of the evidence as found prior to LE taking them. The loaded the 2 backpacks with what we assumed to be the clothing. Then about 30-40 minutes later re-entered with another deputy and re-emerged with 2 large brown bags and a small brown bag of evidence. What was in those bags was not disclosed to us, nor the media. We don’t know if while back there they found more evidence that was related, as we did not move or dig around the items found as to not disturb them.

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: August 16, 2008, 10:09:40 PM »

Wyatt Says:

Merle:
Unfortunately militarymama was not able to be with us today as she was very sick. We did miss her today, and are thankful she will be back out with us tomorrow.

I can give you details as I have been informed that they have not been asked to be withheld.

Betty and Tanya found an entry point into a wooded area. Upon entering they noticed a black tank top (size small). They proceeded to alert the rest of the team. We all went in and moved further into the wooded area, where we found the jeans (size 5) female. Another team member Derrick, went further in and found the backpacks with more female clothes and kids clothes.

On Local 6 and Fox 35 they showed pictures of the evidence as found prior to LE taking them. The loaded the 2 backpacks with what we assumed to be the clothing. Then about 30-40 minutes later re-entered with another deputy and re-emerged with 2 large brown bags and a small brown bag of evidence. What was in those bags was not disclosed to us, nor the media. We don’t know if while back there they found more evidence that was related, as we did not move or dig around the items found as to not disturb them.

Thats the same thing I posted earlier in the day lol and Cubee also
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: August 16, 2008, 10:14:02 PM »

Kristin - is it the same EXACT post?  I realize it's about the same items found.  It's another one of the actual searchers relaying exactly what happened and what was found.  I didn't realize this EXACT post had already been posted by you and Cubbee..
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: August 16, 2008, 10:17:14 PM »

Kristin - is it the same EXACT post?  I realize it's about the same items found.  It's another one of the actual searchers relaying exactly what happened and what was found.  I didn't realize this EXACT post had already been posted by you and Cubbee..

klaas.... not the same Exact post .... my info came from another searcher, this is from Wyatt, who I have learned is one of the search team leaders...just reaffirms what we had already been told....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #792 on: August 16, 2008, 10:18:34 PM »

klaas.... not the same Exact post .... my info came from another searcher, this is from Wyatt, who I have learned is one of the search team leaders...just reaffirms what we had already been told....

self-edited to add..... I wish they'd find her cause I need to clean my house and get some sleep!!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: August 16, 2008, 10:20:21 PM »

Right, yours was the post that originated from the poster on Websleuths who was also searching with them.  Yes, my whole reason for posting Wyatt's post was to reaffirm what was posted earlier today.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: August 16, 2008, 10:24:26 PM »

Quote from: Faith;344138
Page 7 of the search warrant regarding Caylee's backpack.

White backpack with with designs of monkeys.

TY Faith

{{edit to add}}

Of course you have to believe everything George says to 100% trust his recollection on this.  I'm sure Caylee had more than one backpack.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #795 on: August 16, 2008, 10:24:45 PM »

Right, yours was the post that originated from the poster on Websleuths who was also searching with them.  Yes, my whole reason for posting Wyatt's post was to reaffirm what was posted earlier today.

I figured as much...
BTW.... did u find a video of what was on the news regarding this? I couldn't find one...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #796 on: August 16, 2008, 10:27:47 PM »

Wyatt Says:

Merle:

Thats the same thing I posted earlier in the day lol and Cubee also

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #797 on: August 16, 2008, 10:30:21 PM »

I'm getting that "funny" feeling.  Lord, I hope this leads to Caylee.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #798 on: August 16, 2008, 10:30:44 PM »

Carpe, I know you are really really busy, but did you get my email???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: August 16, 2008, 10:30:54 PM »

yeah and I think they were express jeans 5
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.