April 25, 2024, 07:07:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #5  (Read 370614 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: August 15, 2008, 09:19:15 PM »

can't get Dana's show on for some reason...keeps trying to open it in my Best Buy music account for my mp3 player??!! 

Can someone post as you go along?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: August 15, 2008, 09:21:04 PM »

I'm not buying the drug story.  She may have been on drugs but that doesn't have anything to do with losing Caylee.  You don't lose your kid for 31 days.  You don't think somebody took your kid and look in the clubs for them instead of calling the cops.  You don't  leave your car abandoned smelling like a dead body was inside of it and IF you thought pizza was causing the smell, why would you not look for your car?    No,no, this makes no sense.  She is sitting right where she should be and I hope they charge her with more to ensure her a longer stay. I hope there is no way in hell LE is gonna let her go.  Padilla is another distraction, like cindys spew....full of excuses and chit. 

She may have been on drugs but that doesn't have anything to do with losing Caylee. 

I totally agree......not the reason she lost Caylee, but could possibly have something to do with her killing her....or letting her die...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: August 15, 2008, 09:21:33 PM »

Thank You very much Klaas for fixing that picture for me..My computer has been acting funny lately.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: August 15, 2008, 09:22:10 PM »

Padilla says that his nephew will have to post a bond worth the half million and not just $50,000.
Why would the bond be any different if Padilla posts it or the Anthony

does he mean he has to give up 50,000 in cash and the rest in collateral(like the parent's would have to)?

Yep, the rest in collateral is my bet

Padilla said he had to put up $500,000.00 worth for a bond and not the 10% most people think.  He also said if she bails on them and runs away they have 90 days to find her.

He said that the bond will be posted using a "line of credit" that they have available.

Thanks.  I tried to rewind but couldn't find where he was talking about it.  I was going to post it verbatim.

yeah when a bail bondsman puts up a bond. money does not exchange hands, basically they type up on a surety bond the amount of the bond in this case 500,000.If Casey does not appear then they have to fork over the cash. That is why most bondsman want collateral so the money wont come from the bondsman pocket if the defendant does not show up for court.Usually the 10 percent pays insurance costs and the rest they pocket(bondsman)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #84 on: August 15, 2008, 09:34:52 PM »

Padilla says that his nephew will have to post a bond worth the half million and not just $50,000.
Why would the bond be any different if Padilla posts it or the Anthony

does he mean he has to give up 50,000 in cash and the rest in collateral(like the parent's would have to)?

Yep, the rest in collateral is my bet

Padilla said he had to put up $500,000.00 worth for a bond and not the 10% most people think.  He also said if she bails on them and runs away they have 90 days to find her.

He said that the bond will be posted using a "line of credit" that they have available.

Thanks.  I tried to rewind but couldn't find where he was talking about it.  I was going to post it verbatim.
yeah when a bail bondsman puts up a bond. money does not exchange hands, basically they type up on a surety bond the amount of the bond in this case 500,000.If Casey does not appear then they have to fork over the cash. That is why most bondsman want collateral so the money wont come from the bondsman pocket if the defendant does not show up for court.Usually the 10 percent pays insurance costs and the rest they pocket(bondsman)
Thanks for explaining that Kristin...welcome to SM!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #85 on: August 15, 2008, 09:35:45 PM »

If she did not do something terrible she would have told the truth and been repenting and grieving.  She acted like she could care less.  Even as far back as the 911 tape she was nonchalant in speaking to the 911 operator.  She is very confident she got away with something and that is the most disturbing to me.  When I see evidence she was on drugs, I'll believe it.  I'm not saying its not possible but its all speculation, not one ounce of proof.  I am only trying to follow the facts and seperate the  facts from the BS.  If you discount everything that cindy and george said, because most of it seems to be fiction, and look at the facts...the car odor, the abandoned car, the gas cans, the lies, the ounce of truth that we do know, the cadaver dogs, the missing phone BS, the nanny lies, the telephone calls,  the pictures of casey, it all paints a pretty clear picture of deceit involving a missing child. 

Does none of the family love this little girl enough to tell the truth?  Is whatever they are hiding more important than finding this baby??
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #86 on: August 15, 2008, 09:36:15 PM »

can't get Dana's show on for some reason...keeps trying to open it in my Best Buy music account for my mp3 player??!! 

Can someone post as you go along?
I was having a problem with the link posted so I went to SM front page and now it's working.

Karma Is Coming

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: August 15, 2008, 09:38:28 PM »

If she did not do something terrible she would have told the truth and been repenting and grieving.  She acted like she could care less.  Even as far back as the 911 tape she was nonchalant in speaking to the 911 operator.  She is very confident she got away with something and that is the most disturbing to me.  When I see evidence she was on drugs, I'll believe it.  I'm not saying its not possible but its all speculation, not one ounce of proof.  I am only trying to follow the facts and seperate the  facts from the BS.  If you discount everything that cindy and george said, because most of it seems to be fiction, and look at the facts...the car odor, the abandoned car, the gas cans, the lies, the ounce of truth that we do know, the cadaver dogs, the missing phone BS, the nanny lies, the telephone calls,  the pictures of casey, it all paints a pretty clear picture of deceit involving a missing child. 

Does none of the family love this little girl enough to tell the truth?  Is whatever they are hiding more important than finding this baby??

Must be to them kippy...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #88 on: August 15, 2008, 09:39:02 PM »

I agree Kippy,I'm not buying the drug story either.Would she have been tested for drugs when arrested?Doesn't matter....this looks like just another layer to the BS to me.

Karma Is Coming

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: August 15, 2008, 09:43:54 PM »

I agree.  If it was my granddaughter, niece, nephew, grandson, godson, or goddaughter, etc.  I would be acting quite differently.

I think the drugs are recreational.  She definitely gets her kicks from something, even if it is only the power she has over her parents.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: August 15, 2008, 09:52:47 PM »

Oh, you all, there's a harvest moon tonight, you should take your sweetie out and cuddle......

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #91 on: August 15, 2008, 09:53:15 PM »

Did I miss Cindy on Dana's show? 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #92 on: August 15, 2008, 09:54:14 PM »

Oh, you all, there's a harvest moon tonight, you should take your sweetie out and cuddle......

My sweetie is at work...I have to cuddle with monkeys.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: August 15, 2008, 09:55:24 PM »

No...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: August 15, 2008, 09:55:41 PM »

Dana just said something about an update on the Caylee Anthony case.  Coming up next. 

Not sure if Cindy is going to be on....hold on.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #95 on: August 15, 2008, 09:57:34 PM »

Looks like Cindy's media rep(Larry)advised her not to come on Dana's show Sad

Karma Is Coming

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: August 15, 2008, 09:57:55 PM »

Dana Pretzer -

Talking about the cell phone records and leaks in the case.  Dana says in the past few weeks we have interviewed Cindy and SM planned on having Cindy on tonight.  Their media representative will be doing these programs for them (Larry Garrison). 

Doesn't sound like any Cindy on Dana Pretzer tonight, nor Larry Garrison.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: August 15, 2008, 09:58:48 PM »

Scared flunky doesn't want to talk to a Scared Monkey.

What a surprise.....not.

I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: August 15, 2008, 09:59:13 PM »

Great show Dana
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: August 15, 2008, 10:00:33 PM »

My sweetie is at work...I have to cuddle with monkeys.

Woohoo!!!  Des, get the hot chocolate, I'll get the marshmallows.  Lalas, bring your fuzzy slippers.

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.