April 23, 2024, 01:03:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #5  (Read 370543 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: August 17, 2008, 12:24:07 AM »

I have to go to sleep for awhile.  I think you all accomplished a lot today.  I hope I can sleep, if I were near there, I would be out with search lights....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #901 on: August 17, 2008, 12:25:32 AM »

I hope you feel better soon, always!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #902 on: August 17, 2008, 12:28:10 AM »

Thank you Flossie.  You know my thoughts are now, that Casey got rid of the things that were with on her that last day, and the night she partied because she never wanted to see them again.  Good night Monkeys!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: August 17, 2008, 12:31:38 AM »

I have to go to sleep for awhile.  I think you all accomplished a lot today.  I hope I can sleep, if I were near there, I would be out with search lights....

Take something to drink with you!  Goodnight!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #904 on: August 17, 2008, 12:38:22 AM »

I've got to tell you Monkeys...this case is so hard for me...gives me flashbacks...literally!!!

I mean my sister was a little bit different than Casey...but so like her too I think. She was beautiful...absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! still is. She graduated Valedictorian...despite all her drama believe it or not!! Danced for the very prestigious Ballet Met...had her art and poems published when she was in high school...she literally was tested genius. When she shown...man did she shine!!! She was FABULOUS!!! But she just had this dark side too. Man...never met a person who had so much going for them and screwed up so damned bad!!!

My Mom never fell for her BS...my sister hated that!! My Mom was the ONLY one my sister could not pull the wool over her eyes though. She always got me and my Dad with her lies though, my other 2 sisters and brother too. That is why I feel so for Cindy and George. You have to understand...people like Casey and my sister are so damned dynamic when they are "on"...and you want so badly to hold on to the wondrous side of them...that it is hard to admit or accept the "dark side". It is truly like night and day...and it is very confusing...very hard...just so damned hard. I don't know how else to explain it.

Please...be more gentle with Cindy and George...I know they seem nuts to so many of you...but you don't understand how hard it is...being around someone very dynamic...who can make you feel so loved...so proud...and then having to face their underside. Just be more gentle if you can.

Idstlou, I am very sorry for your family.  I know it was tough going and I do understand, really.
However,  I feel nothing for the Anthony family.  This is not about them, they are nothing, nothing to me.  If Caylee is found to be kidnapped, which would be the most awesome thing, I will still not apologize for anthing I said about the Anthonys.  This is not about the Anthonys, its about finding a missing child.  Thats all that matters to me.  Maybe I'm just a heartless bitch but I never found any sympathy for Scott Peterson or his family or OJ Simpson and his family either.  As I said before, I admire your kind heart, but I just don't have it in me I guess.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #905 on: August 17, 2008, 12:40:35 AM »

I've got to tell you Monkeys...this case is so hard for me...gives me flashbacks...literally!!!

I mean my sister was a little bit different than Casey...but so like her too I think. She was beautiful...absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! still is. She graduated Valedictorian...despite all her drama believe it or not!! Danced for the very prestigious Ballet Met...had her art and poems published when she was in high school...she literally was tested genius. When she shown...man did she shine!!! She was FABULOUS!!! But she just had this dark side too. Man...never met a person who had so much going for them and screwed up so damned bad!!!

My Mom never fell for her BS...my sister hated that!! My Mom was the ONLY one my sister could not pull the wool over her eyes though. She always got me and my Dad with her lies though, my other 2 sisters and brother too. That is why I feel so for Cindy and George. You have to understand...people like Casey and my sister are so damned dynamic when they are "on"...and you want so badly to hold on to the wondrous side of them...that it is hard to admit or accept the "dark side". It is truly like night and day...and it is very confusing...very hard...just so damned hard. I don't know how else to explain it.

Please...be more gentle with Cindy and George...I know they seem nuts to so many of you...but you don't understand how hard it is...being around someone very dynamic...who can make you feel so loved...so proud...and then having to face their underside. Just be more gentle if you can.

Yes, I think they are nuts at times, but a child like Casey would make you that way.  No doubt.  They have been covering for her for her entire life and this time they know they can't help her.  It is a burden none of us would want to bear.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: August 17, 2008, 12:55:03 AM »

ok...one more post and then I will go back and catch up.

This case has hit me so hard. If I thought my sister was the cat's meow...which she was, you would NOT BELIEVE how glorious her sons were!!!
It was so hard living under her shadow...we were born 14 months apart...my next sibling didn't come along for another 7 years...so for a long time..it was just my big Sissie and I. Man she was a hard act to follow...and that went for the good she did...as well as the bad. That is why I really feel for Lee. I KNOW what he is going through right now.

Anyhoo....my Momma raised her first son...so he is a brother to me, not a nephew. I told you all how terrific he turned out. He would melt your hearts!! I picked him up when he was 6 months old....and he was ours after that.

But my 2nd nephew....wow!!! What a gorgeous guy!!! Smart...like you would not believe!!! Spoke two languages fluently by the time he was 3. He was tested genius IQ like my sister. And beautiful...wow he was beautiful...still is!!! But he was beautiful like Caylee is. He just stole your heart!!! Sweetest little man in the world!!!

My sister used her 2nd son like a pawn though. It's why I can read Casey like a book!!! We would have done ANYTHING!!!! to keep the lines of communication open just to make sure my nephew was ok...and we did do everything!!! I despised my sister at this point...but could not let her know...because she would take my nephew and disappear and we had NIGHTMARES worrying about if he was being cared for or not. My sister had full control of us all. It had NOTHING to do with believing in her at that point...it had everything to do with believing in our nephew. It is why I can't judge Cindy or George. I am telling you...when my sister dissappeared because we pissed her off...we PRAYED!!!! my nephew was ok....when they showed up again...we kissed her ass just to keep all ok...and for the most part...we raised the 2nd nephew...until we pissed her off again and she would dissappear with him again. We were held hostage by our love for my nephew. Don't doubt for a moment that is not how George and Cindy lived their lives also.

Funny thing...my sister was like a cat with 9 lives. She always landed on her feet...along with my nephew...when they should have been long gone in all honesty. That is another reason why I believe that Cindy and George are still holding on to the hope that Caylee is still alive...it is why I am holding out hope too. People like my sister in her youth...and Casey...are VERY resourceful when they need to be...and seem to land on their feet when you thought it was all over. I hope Casey can pull out a miracle this time...for Caylee's sake. as well as George, Cindy and Lee's.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: August 17, 2008, 12:55:04 AM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/caylee_anthony_hot_car_suffocate/crime/63452

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: August 17, 2008, 12:58:23 AM »

Someone asked for the picture of Caylee's hat.  Here is one that Carpe posted:

I believe in miracles!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: August 17, 2008, 01:00:16 AM »

Yes, I think they are nuts at times, but a child like Casey would make you that way.  No doubt.  They have been covering for her for her entire life and this time they know they can't help her.  It is a burden none of us would want to bear.

Lalas...you have read this family from day one like I have.
I believe that they love that little girl so damned much...they won't give up one ounce of hope while there still is an ounce. I don't blame them for that either. They may seem nuts to the rest of the world...but I believe they are just holding on to the tiniest shred of hope...until someone tells them there is none left.

kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #910 on: August 17, 2008, 01:00:31 AM »

Wow Klaas!

Thanks for posting the pics too!
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #911 on: August 17, 2008, 01:03:55 AM »

Can someone post either the pic or a link to the "couch pic"...I am so flustered right now I can't find it...it just feels like something got accomplished today finally...as much as I would LOVE for her to come home alive...I think we are just going to have to settle for her coming home...and I think we are close to that day...

CRAZYBABYBORG....Thanks so much for the add ons!!**insert monkey hugs** I def thinks he needs a dripping blue teardrop now tho...this case is sooo incredibly heartbreakingly somber and sad...

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #912 on: August 17, 2008, 01:07:51 AM »

No doubt the Anthonys loved Caylee.  One has to wonder why she was missing for an entire month before she was reported as such.  One also has to wonder why the Anthonys weren't out looking for her, instead of barking orders for the public to get off their "asses" and look for her instead.  There is no doubt in my mind the family is dysfunctional, but I'm not sure who was the cause.  And again, it really doesn't matter to me how dysfunctional they are/were/gonna be, because its NOT ABOUT THEM.

Off to bed, goodnight.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: August 17, 2008, 01:11:37 AM »

Can someone post either the pic or a link to the "couch pic"...I am so flustered right now I can't find it...it just feels like something got accomplished today finally...as much as I would LOVE for her to come home alive...I think we are just going to have to settle for her coming home...and I think we are close to that day...

CRAZYBABYBORG....Thanks so much for the add ons!!**insert monkey hugs** I def thinks he needs a dripping blue teardrop now tho...this case is sooo incredibly heartbreakingly somber and sad...

Here is a comparison of the "couch pic" I think and the pic of the pink backpack found today:

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: August 17, 2008, 01:12:47 AM »

Normally I would laugh a NE story....but after they were the only one that got the scoop on John Edwards....this may be on the up and up

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: August 17, 2008, 01:14:22 AM »

don't give up yet. Please don't give up yet!!! There must be SOME possibility she is still alive!!! I hope the bails bondsmen and Larry Garrison have seen evidence we haven't and that is why they are backing this family!!! I hope it is not all for money and publicity...I hope there is SOMETHING we don't know yet!!!

And not much has been confirmed!!! Remember that!!! even the "pings". I watched the 2nd airing of NG and Greta. Nothing was confirmed..it's all still conjecture right now. Why aren't the police searching these areas by the airport???!!! So far it has only been psychics and members of the community. That gives me hope also!!! If they had solid leads as to where Casey was at any given moment...especially in fields for a lengthy time...I would think they would be calling out the calvery!!!

Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #916 on: August 17, 2008, 01:14:32 AM »

Wasn't there a report or post somewhere that police had ONE shoe??? I see only one shoe here...does this mean we could be looking at the mate to the one LE already has? **gulP**...I wish I was in FL to actually get out there and do this thing...The pants look strange to me...like man pants?? But a few of the items look liek they have been there for a while...and the blue material looks the same color as the infamous devil in a blue dress pics..but hard to tell with it wadded up like that...

Another thing...I meant to post this earlier then got sidetracked by lil man's feeding...poor lil guy is nursing an ear infection and is not a happy camper...The day George claims to have seen Casey and Caylee leave..the 16th...the normal day  kisses and hugs barfola story...it has to be bogus..The interview with Tony's roommate pretty much seals that unless Gpa didn't finish his warped thoughts on the days events...He claims they left 12:50....but didn't Clint say Casey spent the night on the 15th and then left about the same time as him approx 8:30 am??? Soooo did Casey go back home and pick up Caylee...sneaking back in or what?? Did they know she was not around the night before or were NEITHER of them there and this whole "I was watching my News show on the Food network monkey backpack story" one big load of bounty hunter doodoo...I swear..can they tell the truth or get their stinkin stories straight on ANYTHING in this case...

Going to light a candle...

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: August 17, 2008, 01:15:03 AM »

I am going to look at those pictures from the search today and see if there are any little sunglasses.

I believe in miracles!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: August 17, 2008, 01:17:23 AM »

Here is a comparison of the "couch pic" I think and the pic of the pink backpack found today:

I was comparing the blue ?dress side by side from Fusion....it's so close it made me ill....
also if it is the blue dress, this probably isn't where Caylee is, IMO....just where she ditched the clothing, because she had this on June 21-22, unless she had Caylee in the trunk until after the night at Fusion....I can't even go there(vision)

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: August 17, 2008, 01:26:43 AM »

Seemeatthebeach - I believe the blue item in this photo next to the pink item is another backpack unless it's a backpack and a dress:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.