April 23, 2024, 02:36:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #5  (Read 370544 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #980 on: August 17, 2008, 02:39:50 AM »

Tony Padilla, the bail bondsman, is posting now on Websleuths.  Interesting stuff.

BRING NATALEE HOME
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #981 on: August 17, 2008, 02:40:42 AM »

Tony Padilla, the bail bondsman, is posting now on Websleuths.  Interesting stuff.

Interesting how??

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #982 on: August 17, 2008, 02:42:02 AM »

Just to add a little levity to the situation....
I think Carpe and Rob will like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te4vI4NgS4Y

Hahaha That was pretty good!  A 5 star rating too.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #983 on: August 17, 2008, 02:45:39 AM »

He's explaining why he is posting Casey's bail.

BRING NATALEE HOME
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #984 on: August 17, 2008, 03:01:57 AM »

Good stuff AZ....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #985 on: August 17, 2008, 03:16:10 AM »

Night Monkeys.

You all know I love you dearly...but I am going to stay away for awhile...I just don't agree with all the Cindy and George bashing.

I have spilled my guts....no response. I have tried to give you all a different way to look at the grandparents and Lee, and no one even responds to my posts.   

I pray Caylee is alive. I KNOW the chances are one in a million...but I have to hold on to that chance in a million. I can't stand the judgement I have seen towards this family...I really can't. I just believe in compassion and empathy towards victims...Caylee as well as her grandparents and her uncle...they are ALL VICTIMS!!! and deserve love and understanding...imho.

I have no idea what the hell I would do in the same situation. I have said time and time again...I would NOT have the dignity and grace Beth showed....I would be a Jug...I would scream and fight my way until I got an answer...that is just my personality. I am the nicest person in the world...I think you all know that...would do anything for anyone...unless you F--k with my family or friends...then I am a bitch...your worse nightmare!!! I can guarantee you...if someone took my baby..and you put me on camera...you would all hate me...because I would be a raging bitch!!!! Camera loved us at Natalee's protest here in St Louis...I was a champion...but if it were my family...I would be a Carpe...no offense Carpe..lol...but I would be ferocious!!!

I just am really having a hard time with my Monkeys judging the innocent victims in this case...Caylee is the biggest victim...no argument there...the Monkeys are on it...and incredible!!!! But the grandparerents and Lee truly are victims also. On camera...they don't appear how victims "normally" appear...but make no mistake...they are victims....and if Caylee is found to be gone...these people will be turned completely upside down...I don't know that they will make it to be honest.

Hope you all still love me despite my criticism.

I love you, ldstlou!! Don't leave. I think your rationale makes a lot of sense and is well thought out and certainly sincere. It took more time, thought, and soul searching than a quick knee jerk reaction to personality. There is always room for that in discussion among good people..............and I'm convinced we are all good people. I think you're seeing reaction to the thought that those adults in this little girl's life, who fate appointed to stand between this baby and harm, have failed. We all, to various degrees, hold Casey responsible for something being wrong because she was the last known adult to be with Caylee. We started out with a blank canvas about Casey's family, and they have held the paint brushes. It's up to us individually to interpret the created art. Sometimes it takes a guide with greater understanding of color, abstraction, and balance, to guide others to better appreciate what is in front of us. The interpretations will still vary, but ldstlou, you can and do enrich our perceptions. I hope you'll reconsider, and help this place be one where the whole picture is viewable. We need you.   
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #986 on: August 17, 2008, 03:21:05 AM »

Good stuff AZ....

Sure is.  They are beginning to organize and collate questions, but Padilla isn't saying much more than he's already spoken in the media. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #987 on: August 17, 2008, 03:26:16 AM »

Good stuff AZ....

Sure is.  They are beginning to organize and collate questions, but Padilla isn't saying much more than he's already spoken in the media. 

I know.... thinking bout going to bed and reading up in the morning...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #988 on: August 17, 2008, 03:36:40 AM »

I've got to tell you Monkeys...this case is so hard for me...gives me flashbacks...literally!!!

I mean my sister was a little bit different than Casey...but so like her too I think. She was beautiful...absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! still is. She graduated Valedictorian...despite all her drama believe it or not!! Danced for the very prestigious Ballet Met...had her art and poems published when she was in high school...she literally was tested genius. When she shown...man did she shine!!! She was FABULOUS!!! But she just had this dark side too. Man...never met a person who had so much going for them and screwed up so damned bad!!!

My Mom never fell for her BS...my sister hated that!! My Mom was the ONLY one my sister could not pull the wool over her eyes though. She always got me and my Dad with her lies though, my other 2 sisters and brother too. That is why I feel so for Cindy and George. You have to understand...people like Casey and my sister are so damned dynamic when they are "on"...and you want so badly to hold on to the wondrous side of them...that it is hard to admit or accept the "dark side". It is truly like night and day...and it is very confusing...very hard...just so damned hard. I don't know how else to explain it.

Please...be more gentle with Cindy and George...I know they seem nuts to so many of you...but you don't understand how hard it is...being around someone very dynamic...who can make you feel so loved...so proud...and then having to face their underside. Just be more gentle if you can.

Idstlou, I am very sorry for your family.  I know it was tough going and I do understand, really.
However,  I feel nothing for the Anthony family.  This is not about them, they are nothing, nothing to me.  If Caylee is found to be kidnapped, which would be the most awesome thing, I will still not apologize for anthing I said about the Anthony's.  This is not about the Anthony's, its about finding a missing child.  Thats all that matters to me.  Maybe I'm just a heartless bitch but I never found any sympathy for Scott Peterson or his family or OJ Simpson and his family either.  As I said before, I admire your kind heart, but I just don't have it in me I guess.

shit....had to log back on for this one...I missed it.

Caylee has not been found dead....so how could you not feel for this family. Now if they had found her little body and Cindy and George were still sticking up for Casey....blaming it on a "Nanny" etc.....then I would not have the compassion for them that I have now!!!

Would I feel for them...yes!!! Just like I feel for OJ's son and daughter...what a f--king life!!! They didn't ask for it...but they are stuck with it!!! What do you do???!!! Believe your dad killed your Mom or believe in your dad???!!! They were kids for gawd's sake!!

But as I said before...if I found my son hurt another person...killed another person...nothing would stop me from loving him...from behind bars!!! where he belonged!!

As far as not feeling for the Anthony's...that bothers me!!! My Momma raised 5 children of her own...and a grandson..as a son. Thats 6!!! 5 of us were great kids....1 was a mess early on...could very likely have been in the papers...but  by  the Grace of God made it...and NOW is a  great mother.

How can you NOT feel for the Anthony's...because you have had no controversy in your life? Let me tell you...we had controversy thanks to my older sister...but make no mistake....we were and still are...a very well respected family in our community. And I am not talking about the sloots...so Anita has a friggin art show...I am talking a very successful family!!!  We done my Momma VERY proud...Bless her soul..she passed 15 years ago of cancer at the tender age of 49...and we have lived our lives making her proud of us...and making the world understand how great a mother she was!!!

My Mom was an angel...a true angel. At her funeral...there were more kids than there were adults. She was "Mrs. D"...the best damn Momma there was!!!  My Momma was legendary. My parents door was never locked. If someone needed to talk...they came to Mrs. D....but make no mistake...at the end of "the talk"...they ended up going home apologizing to their parents and feeling very thankful for their lives...unless there was abuse.

My Momma was legendary!!!! She was the "go to Mom" when school needed something...or the neighbors needed something...or our friends needed something...or my sister's cheerleading squad needed hair done, or my brother's football team wanted a "real lunch" during the 2 a days. My Momma was the ultimate Momma...make NO DOUBT!!! And yet her first born was a mess at times!!! I mean a mess!!! But our community KNEW my parents!!! and stood my their side when my sister was having a "dramatic moment". My neighbors helped raise my sisters's first 2 children too. No one judged my Momma or Dad. There are kids that go astray. There are parents who will back them and believe in them...as long as the only person they are hurting is themselves. The minute my sister hurt some one else...my parents were the FIRST to call authorities. But we don't know what happened to Caylee yet. We can speculate...but we don't know.

Cindy said if the day comes that she learns Caylee is gone...she will be the first to convict Casey...and I believe that with my heart and soul.

Tread lightly on other people's souls and lives. We don't know these people. But I would say that George is a retired cop, and Cindy is an RN...and damnit...They can't be all that bad...in fact...they are probably really good people...who have found themselves in an awful situation....and are trying hard as they can..to keep the faith.

For crying out loud....forget about your own feelings...and feel for this poor family!!! By all accounts...they are good people...just like my parents were. The only thing I have seen them do wrong so far...is hold on to the hope their grandbaby is still alive...for gawds sake...let them still believe!!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #989 on: August 17, 2008, 03:41:10 AM »

Glad to see you, ldstlou!

I believe that George and Cindy love Caylee, and have been wonderful to her. I also believe that they love Casey and she has caused them to struggle emotionally for a long time.

I believe they are caught up in those dynamics, and I do feel compassion for them and their situation.
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #990 on: August 17, 2008, 03:44:19 AM »

Night Monkeys.

You all know I love you dearly...but I am going to stay away for awhile...I just don't agree with all the Cindy and George bashing.

I have spilled my guts....no response. I have tried to give you all a different way to look at the grandparents and Lee, and no one even responds to my posts.   

I pray Caylee is alive. I KNOW the chances are one in a million...but I have to hold on to that chance in a million. I can't stand the judgement I have seen towards this family...I really can't. I just believe in compassion and empathy towards victims...Caylee as well as her grandparents and her uncle...they are ALL VICTIMS!!! and deserve love and understanding...imho.

I have no idea what the hell I would do in the same situation. I have said time and time again...I would NOT have the dignity and grace Beth showed....I would be a Jug...I would scream and fight my way until I got an answer...that is just my personality. I am the nicest person in the world...I think you all know that...would do anything for anyone...unless you F--k with my family or friends...then I am a bitch...your worse nightmare!!! I can guarantee you...if someone took my baby..and you put me on camera...you would all hate me...because I would be a raging bitch!!!! Camera loved us at Natalee's protest here in St Louis...I was a champion...but if it were my family...I would be a Carpe...no offense Carpe..lol...but I would be ferocious!!!

I just am really having a hard time with my Monkeys judging the innocent victims in this case...Caylee is the biggest victim...no argument there...the Monkeys are on it...and incredible!!!! But the grandparerents and Lee truly are victims also. On camera...they don't appear how victims "normally" appear...but make no mistake...they are victims....and if Caylee is found to be gone...these people will be turned completely upside down...I don't know that they will make it to be honest.

I love you, ldstlou!! Don't leave. I think your rationale makes a lot of sense and is well thought out and certainly sincere. It took more time, thought, and soul searching than a quick knee jerk reaction to personality. There is always room for that in discussion among good people..............and I'm convinced we are all good people. I think you're seeing reaction to the thought that those adults in this little girl's life, who fate appointed to stand between this baby and harm, have failed. We all, to various degrees, hold Casey responsible for something being wrong because she was the last known adult to be with Caylee. We started out with a blank canvas about Casey's family, and they have held the paint brushes. It's up to us individually to interpret the created art. Sometimes it takes a guide with greater understanding of color, abstraction, and balance, to guide others to better appreciate what is in front of us. The interpretations will still vary, but ldstlou, you can and do enrich our perceptions. I hope you'll reconsider, and help this place be one where the whole picture is viewable. We need you.   

Idstlou, I understand your feelings, you have a very big heart. I am proud of you for the empathy you can convey.
 CBB, what a lovely response.
 I have a hard time right now finding my love and empathy for these people.  I am angry.  I want them to do all in their power to find Caylee.  But I don't feel it from them.  And it makes me think they just don't care about Caylee as much as they say. I would be hysterical if this was happening to me.  I would be on my knees grateful for help, but would never tell the whole nation to get off their ass.  And blame the media for anything bad happening to Caylee, when they are just trying to help as asked.  They know Casey is the only one to blame,  the only one who has answers.  Cindy and George bring anger, mistrust, outrage, self pity to my mind.  So I forget them and pray for the real victim, Caylee.  In time, my heart will tell me what I should experience, whether it be empathy, understanding, forgiveness.  But right now, it is not in the mood.  
crazybabyborg
« Reply #991 on: August 17, 2008, 03:46:44 AM »

ldstlou, you said a mouthful in your post. I have experienced the gut wrench a family member who is........uh, difficult.....can render. Maybe it's easier for us to understand that tightrope.

The Anthony's defend Casey, choose desperately to want to believe her, but they are cooperating with police. That's a tough path to walk.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #992 on: August 17, 2008, 03:50:07 AM »

Night Monkeys.

CBB...you have me crying.

You are an angel...a true angel. You bring such sunshine to the world. Thanks for understanding me.

You know I won't stay away long...but I had to do the same in the midst of Madelaine's case...when people were bashing her parents.

Good lawdy...good people make mistakes...and good people raise bad kids. I don't fault good parents for bad kids...if they take responsibility after.

I DESPISE Anita. I watch crime shows daily. I see good parents who have to face they raised bad children...and are truly sorry for their kid's sins. Whose lives are truly changed...lost...due to their children's sins!!! Anita shows no remorse for the monster she raised. But we don't know how Cindy and George will react if they find their daughter is responsible for the loss of their grandchild. And until they know that their daughter is responsible for their granddaughter's life...they HAVE to hold out hope.

Now when and if we find out Caylee is gone....and they continue to act as they are now,....THEN I will judge them...but we aren't there yet.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #993 on: August 17, 2008, 03:52:03 AM »

ldstlou, you said a mouthful in your post. I have experienced the gut wrench a family member who is........uh, difficult.....can render. Maybe it's easier for us to understand that tightrope.

The Anthony's defend Casey, choose desperately to want to believe her, but they are cooperating with police. That's a tough path to walk.

I just love ya CBB...I hope you know that!!! So many heroes here at SM...I am just so dissappointed at the judgements. You know I won't be far...and will be back as soon as I get a grip on my emotions.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #994 on: August 17, 2008, 03:56:38 AM »

I was impressed with Cindy when she was taking Casey to the police station, and all you have to do is listen to the 911 call, to know that she will put Caylee's safety above Casey's freedom. At the core of things, she will do that.

Right now, she is living in limbo land and desperate. She still holds out the possibility that would allow her to have Caylee and Casey. She loves them both and I have said before and say again now, I can't imagine the pain both she and George are going to face at the end of this. I don't wish that on them or anyone.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #995 on: August 17, 2008, 03:56:40 AM »

LMAO..... I posted that earlier to bring some levity to this board,,,,

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

crazybabyborg
« Reply #996 on: August 17, 2008, 04:00:27 AM »

I just love ya CBB...I hope you know that!!! So many heroes here at SM...I am just so dissappointed at the judgements. You know I won't be far...and will be back as soon as I get a grip on my emotions.

It's mutual, ldstlou! And I'll be waiting for you. Don't be long.........'cause I and others will miss you terribly!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #997 on: August 17, 2008, 05:10:14 AM »

LMAO..... I posted that earlier to bring some levity to this board,,,,

Oops!  I am used to being alone here at night and just go from place to place.  I didn't see your post or any of Lisa's.

Great minds and all that Cubbee!  LMAO2

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #998 on: August 17, 2008, 05:27:09 AM »

Clearing my mind before I go to bed...it is way past bedtime!!!

Anyhoo...Jewel helps me release the pain of the day...and stay focused on what is good in life.

Can I share one of my favorite songs before I disappear for awhile?

I have to get a grip on my emotions in Caylee's case...as well as the disappointment in the treatment of Caylee's grandparents.

Maybe this will help you understand why I got so upset.

One of my favorite songs...have no idea how to download the song...lol...so here are the words.

My favorite part...what I strive to live by...and teach my little Monkey who attends a Catholic School...that it is not enough just to pray for a difference...you have to act on your prayers...to me that is truly the Power of God....that is God and I co-creating...God speaking through my voice. But there is a fine line we walk in lending our voices to sounds of freedom...and enslaving others in our words of "freedom".

I know some of you will think me coo-coo...lol...but most of you know my heart and my intentions. I think we can make a stance in the world...shit...I think TOGETHER we DO live a "Life Uncommon"...I just think we have to check our emotions and be careful we don't enslave anyone in our mission of lending our voices to sounds of freedom!!!

I love you all.

Can Carpe find this song and make it playable? I am computer illiterate...you all know that!!! lol But it is so my Monkey song...and I want you all to hear it!!!

Complementary "Life Uncommon" Ringtone   
Don't worry mother
It'll be alright
And don't worry sister
Say your prayers and sleep tight
And it'll be fine
Lover of mine
It'll be just fine

And lend your voices only
To sounds of freedom
No longer lend your strength
To that which you wish
To be free from
Fill your lives
With love and bravery
And you shall lead
A life uncommon

Ive heard your anguish
Ive heard your hearts cry out
We are tired, we are weary
But we aren't worn out
Set down your chains
Until only faith remains
Set down your chains

And lend your voices only
To sounds of freedom
No longer lend your strength
To that which you wish
To be free from
Fill your lives
With love and bravery
And we shall lead
A life uncommon

There are plenty of people
Who pray for peace
But if praying were enough
It would've come to be
Let your words enslave no one
And the heavens will hush themselves
To hear our voices ring our clear
With sounds of freedom
Sounds of freedom

Come on you unbelievers
Move out of the way
There is a new army coming
And we are armed with faith
To live, we must give
To live

And lend our voices only
To sounds of freedom
No longer lend our strength
To that which we wish
To be free from
Fill your lives
With love and bravery
And we shall lead...

And lend our voices only
To sounds of freedom
No longer lend our strength
To that which we wish
To be free from
Fill your lives
With love and bravery
And we shall lead
A life uncommon

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #999 on: August 17, 2008, 06:17:11 AM »

Good Morning Monkey Friends.

I guess the stress of these days caught up with me. I collapsed about 8pm and slept till 4am.

ldstlou, you are such a sweet and tender person. I wish I could be like you. What you have said is very valid and real. I'm too angry to be at the point where you are though. I do feel terrible for anyone who has or will personally feel the pain of this tragedy. I know it has to be sheer hell for George and Cindy. I wouldn't wish that pain on anyone. I also wouldn't protect my child at the cost of my grandchild. Whether they believe Casey or not about the kidnapping is irrelevant in my eyes. I can even deal with their bizarre behavior. I don't know how I'd come across in a situation like this either. What I am angry about is the lies.

I am trying my hardest to look at this objectively, like LE has to. It's difficult to say the least and I'm sure LE has found that as well. I don't believe anyone doubts the sincerity of how much the grandparents love Caylee. I personally don't think they had any involvement with Caylee's disappearance. But I do know they have hindered finding her because of their lies. We have documented proof of lies and Cindy spins more lies trying to get out of it. That's wrong and that's where the problem comes in for me.

Cindy's first statement that the car smells like a dead body comes to mind. She said it and we all heard it. She then changes it to the car smelled like pizza. She said it and we all heard it. There was no reason to do that except to try to protect Casey. Yes, I'm sure she loves Casey as any mother should love their child. I would expect her to stand by her daughter and continue to love her regardless of what she had done. But the fact is, she lied to cover up for her. There is no other reason to have changed that.

I really detest liars, as I'm sure most people do. When it comes to a missing child though, there is no room in my heart to coddle and support people who perpetuate those lies. We're not taking about stealing gas cans or dogs pooping on the lawn. We're talking about an innocent human life here that depends on that honesty to bring her home.

I too have seen things posted that bothered me or I didn't agree with. I'm sure every one of us has. I just walked away for a while to  clear my head. I hope that is what you do and come back to us. You are so very valuable here. Just because we don't all agree, doesn't mean you're not respected and your feelings are less valid. We all want to get to the same place here, we're just using different cars.

Big hugs Sweetie {{{ldstlou}}}

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.