April 27, 2024, 06:42:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #5  (Read 370701 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: August 16, 2008, 03:34:11 AM »

I have been watching some of the youtube clips regarding this case. Where is Carpe's website, I had it bookmarked on my last computer but it isn't on this one. Anybody?

Hi Shell:

Do you mean his You Tube site, his Natalee site, or his Photobucket site?

It's been about 9 months ago since I had that computer, so I guess I really don't know. How about giving me all 3? if there are 3. Thanks.

Oops!  Sorry, sick child in the house.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2232.0  Natalee

http://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/iliketoN0KTEM/?start=0   Photobucket

http://www.youtube.com/user/bigjuicykungfu   You Tube

I am sure he has more up his sleeve.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #341 on: August 16, 2008, 03:34:16 AM »

Thank you Klaasend for getting me added 

I have been reading here since this trainwreck began and it sickens me...I look at my 2 1/2 year old DD every day and I cannot fathom what is going on in the space between Casey's ears...or her parents for that matter...Do they really love CAYLEE??? Do they not understand she needs a proper burial and then they can deal with the sick remnants of the family unit that remains... I cannot imagine being a grandparent and letting all this transpire:
1. not knowing who was babysitting
2. not demanding to see her before 31 days had elapsed
3. not realizing when that car was found in the condition it was that something was horribly wrong and preserve the contents for authorities...if it indeed was a kidnapping they have destroyed vital information.
4. supporting Casey after she has blatantly refused to assist in locating her own flesh and blood..like many have said its all over the media..there is no reason to remain silent now except for her own selfishness.
5. allowing Casey to conduct herself in the manner she was both in life and online while raising an innocent 3 year old...its blasphemy!
What they should have done...3 words...SUED FOR CUSTODY....now its sadly too late and letting her have one more day, one more chance, and one more night of drugged out drunken recklessness has cost them a precious member of their family who will never know the joys of the first day of preschool, riding a bike, marrying or having a child of her own...

Now we have the leather clad intervention expert  ..I really hoped and prayed they would find this poor baby before this case got any more warped...its gone on way too long already.

Praying for peace for Caylee in the arms of the angels ...Please find this precious child and give her proper rest...

Time to catch up and then go and kiss and cuddle my 2 lil ones...because I can and because their is no greater gift...Thanks for all the good and informative posts, I have enjoyed reading along and it has felt good to have kindred spirits while we all wait to see what will happen next....

OT--If anyone can "glitterfy" my angel monkey I would really appreciate it..I tried and it just didn't look right..

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: August 16, 2008, 05:57:33 AM »

Oh my gosh, Klaasend, that was the funniest one yet!!!!!

I have to agree.  I am dying here!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: August 16, 2008, 06:45:04 AM »

Thank you Klaasend for getting me added 

I have been reading here since this trainwreck began and it sickens me...I look at my 2 1/2 year old DD every day and I cannot fathom what is going on in the space between Casey's ears...or her parents for that matter...Do they really love CAYLEE??? Do they not understand she needs a proper burial and then they can deal with the sick remnants of the family unit that remains... I cannot imagine being a grandparent and letting all this transpire:
1. not knowing who was babysitting
2. not demanding to see her before 31 days had elapsed
3. not realizing when that car was found in the condition it was that something was horribly wrong and preserve the contents for authorities...if it indeed was a kidnapping they have destroyed vital information.
4. supporting Casey after she has blatantly refused to assist in locating her own flesh and blood..like many have said its all over the media..there is no reason to remain silent now except for her own selfishness.
5. allowing Casey to conduct herself in the manner she was both in life and online while raising an innocent 3 year old...its blasphemy!
What they should have done...3 words...SUED FOR CUSTODY....now its sadly too late and letting her have one more day, one more chance, and one more night of drugged out drunken recklessness has cost them a precious member of their family who will never know the joys of the first day of preschool, riding a bike, marrying or having a child of her own...

Now we have the leather clad intervention expert  ..I really hoped and prayed they would find this poor baby before this case got any more warped...its gone on way too long already.

Praying for peace for Caylee in the arms of the angels ...Please find this precious child and give her proper rest...

Time to catch up and then go and kiss and cuddle my 2 lil ones...because I can and because their is no greater gift...Thanks for all the good and informative posts, I have enjoyed reading along and it has felt good to have kindred spirits while we all wait to see what will happen next....

OT--If anyone can "glitterfy" my angel monkey I would really appreciate it..I tried and it just didn't look right..

Welcome Praying4Angels.  I hope you are a Night Owl!

You are right there is no greater gift, no matter what age.  I cannot in the farthest reaches of my mind imagine why someone could hurt a child, especially a person who had all the advantages and support she had for her child.  Why did she have to disappear Caylee?  How could she party afterward? 

I'll leave a message for CBB, she is the magician of avatars.

I believe in miracles!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: August 16, 2008, 06:56:38 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

I'm praying that today, Florida will charge Casey with murder and put an end to this circus. If she gets out, my faith in the forensics being positive will hit basement level. I just can't see how they would let her walk, if they had any proof that a body had been in the trunk.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: August 16, 2008, 07:31:32 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

I'm praying that today, Florida will charge Casey with murder and put an end to this circus. If she gets out, my faith in the forensics being positive will hit basement level. I just can't see how they would let her walk, if they had any proof that a body had been in the trunk.
Hi Mrs.

I thought about it a lot.  After hearing Uncle Padilla speak, and hearing he is a bounty hunter and his nephew is the bondsman.  I think something could come out of this relationship.  Here is why:

1.  Caylee was on her own--this didn't work.

2.  Caylee was in jail--this didn't work.

3.  It is time for a change, so what better one than to be kept in a house with Jethro Bodine who is going to eat in the room with her, sleep in the room with her, breathe in the room with her, snore in the room with her, need I go on?  He will be on her butt like a hemorrhoid.  She is not going anywhere, she is not going to have any fun, and she will be eating possum stew.  She is gonna be stuck in a house with a stranger, one who could not give two hoots about her.  He will not be phased by her at all.   

Outside will be Uncle Jedd with his hunting rifle.  Who will be dying to hunt her down like a varmint.  That girl will be dying for a dip in the cee-ment pond, but she is not allowed out of the house.  As for dancing at Club Fusian, well I hope she likes square dancin' in her pigtails. 

She is going to be calling the Po-lice to come fetch her real soon.

Miz Casey Lou,Y'all come back now ya' hear?

I believe in miracles!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #346 on: August 16, 2008, 07:39:41 AM »

San Gabriel Valley Tribune (California)

August 15, 2008 Friday 

OPINION 

Same old kidnapping saga unfolds

THE troublesome story of Caylee Anthony, the 3-year-old Florida girl who has been missing for over a month, follows a pattern the public has been introduced to before.

In times past, we've been made to sympathize with the family members who reported the crime only to realize they were liars. Upon the facts of the case being made known, it turns out they committed the crime.

Casey - Caylee's mother - who now sits in an Orlando jail charged with neglect and with filing a false statement, says she can't talk about who has her daughter or where they are because she fears harm will come.

But Casey didn't bother to report her child missing until the grandmother made a frantic call to 9-1-1 saying Caylee hadn't been seen for weeks and she feared the worst, her first clue being there was an odor of a decomposed body in their car.

Casey promptly sent police on a wild goose chase looking for a baby sitter she claimed hadn't brought the little girl back home to their home.

But as fast as the police tracked down that story, mom concocted another and then another one. And then another one. But no stories produced Caylee, and the most recent word, as of this writing, is the whereabouts can't be divulged because the child might be harmed.

The child has already been done away with. The charade needs to stop.

While Granny once feared for the worse, she and grandpa are now wearing Caylee T-shirts, collecting money and driving a decorated vehicle pulling a trailer with signage asking for help in finding the little girl.

This Grandma recalls to me the mother of Damian "Football" Williams, who was captured on news cameras during the 1992 riots in Watts beating truck driver Reginald Denny. She later claimed her son had done no wrong.

Is there a special kind of parental or family denial that, in the case of Williams, the mom couldn't see the camera images, and in the Caylee case, Grandma isn't willing to follow her initial gut feeling based on reasonable clues?

The public knows Casey is lying about what's happened to Caylee and I suspect others might join me in saying Grandma needs to get real!

We've been through this before. In 1994 there was Susan Smith, who had the world agonizing with her over the reported hijacking of her car that had her two young sons in the back seat.

Smith is currently serving a life sentence in the big house for murdering the boys by pushing the car into a nearby lake where they drowned.

The Casey lies also may be turned into a conviction and a life sentence in prison. I look forward to the shovel she borrowed from her neighbor, during an interesting timeline that's been developed surrounding the last time the child was seen alive, becoming a key piece of evidence in the burial of the missing body.

Conversation surrounding this story has some folk claiming the police in Florida aren't doing their job. I think they're working the case and the public just isn't privy to the details.

Conversation surrounding this story has some folk believing mom is whacked out on drugs and really doesn't know what's going on while others think she has a mental condition.

Not being savvy enough to know the behavior patterns of those whacked out, I'm going for the mental condition, which is, in part, supported by mom's reported living her life as a habitual liar.

What's going on here? Nothing really new. Kid dies; maybe it's not even murder. Mom tells lies, stupid ones, to cover up what happened. Relatives don't want to face reality. Old story.

In the end, police will get that all-important break that will put them in the driver's seat instead of the grandparents creating a spectacle by cruising around in a vehicle asking for help in finding Caylee.
http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher/EndUser?Action=UserDisplayFullDocument&orgId=574&topicId=100020825&docId=l:837780773&start=6

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: August 16, 2008, 07:47:03 AM »

Raw interview with Padilla. States "3rd party" is a journalist.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17203558/index.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: August 16, 2008, 07:53:54 AM »

How long will it be before granny yanks the microphone out of Larry's hands?

a. 1 second
b. 1 minute
c. 1 hour
d. 1 day
e. 1 week
f.  1 month
g. She won't give it up after hearing him make a fool of himself on National TV.

I believe in miracles!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: August 16, 2008, 07:59:23 AM »

a. 1 second
b. 1 minute
c. 1 hour
d. 1 day
e. 1 week
f.  1 month
g. She won't give it up after hearing him make a fool of himself on National TV.

I agree Bearly. And, can you imagine what that house will be like with all those people living in it? Plus, he says he's going to eat and sleep next to Casey? There is no way on this green earth that I would sleep in the same room with that man. I'd stay in jail.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: August 16, 2008, 08:50:27 AM »

a. 1 second
b. 1 minute
c. 1 hour
d. 1 day
e. 1 week
f.  1 month

I agree Bearly. And, can you imagine what that house will be like with all those people living in it? Plus, he says he's going to eat and sleep next to Casey? There is no way on this green earth that I would sleep in the same room with that man. I'd stay in jail.

Yep.  I would not want to sleep in the room with her either.  She might have jumpers! 

I believe in miracles!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: August 16, 2008, 09:21:58 AM »

This is pretty interesting:

1. Applicable Statutes:

* Florida Statutes (FS) Chapter 648, Chapter 903
    * Florida Administrative Code (AR), Chapter 4-221

Governance by Local Rule. Does not appear to allow local jurisdictions to modify statutes or regulations.

2. Licensing Requirements:

In order to undertake bail in Florida, a person must have a license [AR 4-221.001, FS 648.26, 648.30]. Florida law specifies two kinds of bail bond agent:

(1) a limited surety agent, defined as a person appointed by an insurer to execute bail bonds [FS 648.25(5)],

(2) a professional bail bond agent, defined as a person who pledges US currency as security for a bail bond [FS 648.25(7)].

A. Qualifications for License

Bail bond agents must comply with the following for licensure.

o Have complied with the provisions of 648.355 and obtained a temporary license [FS 648.34(2)]
          o Be 18 years old and hold a high school diploma or its equivalent [FS 648.34(2)(a)]
          o Be a United States citizen or legal alien with work authorization [FS 648.34(2)(b)]
          o Be a resident of Florida [FS 648.34(2)(b)]
          o Place of business must be located in a Florida county where the records will be maintained and open during reasonable business hours [FS 648.34(2)(c)]
          o Must be vouched for and recommended by three reputable citizens who are residents of the county where the applicant proposes to engage in bail bond business [FS 648.34(2)(d)]

o Be of good character with no convictions on a felony, crime of moral turpitude, or crime punishable by 1 year or more [FS 648.34(2)(e)]
          o Passage of required examinations [FS 648.34(2)(f)]
          o Furnish photo and fingerprints with application [FS 648.34(4)]
          o Payment for required credit and background checks [FS 648.34(3)]
          o Completion of 14 hours of continuing education courses every two years [FS 648.385]

Professional bail bond agents have the same requirements as in FS 648.34, but in addition shall:

* File a detailed financial statement under oath with each application for licensure or renewal [FS 648.35(1)]
    * File the rating plan proposed for use in writing bail bonds. Such rating plan must be approved by the office prior to issuance of the license. [FS 648.35(2)]

The regulatory body is the Department of Financial Services [FS 648.26]

3. Notice of Forfeiture [FS 903.26]

A. Conditions of forfeiture

o       Breach of the conditions of the bond and/or failure of defendant to appear [FS 903.26(2)(b)],

o       Clerk of the court must mail a notice of forfeiture to surety agent and surety company within 5 days [FS 903.26(2)(a)].

4.  Forfeiture to Judgment

* Forfeitures must be paid within 60 days of date of notice [FS 903.26(2)(a)]
    * If forfeiture is not paid within 60 days, the clerk of the court shall within 10 days furnish the Department of Financial Services and the surety with a certification of the judgment docket [FS 903.27(1)],
    * If judgment is not paid within 35 days, the clerk informs the Department of Financial Services and sheriff of jurisdiction that the judgment is unsatisfied [FS 903.27(1)]
    * Surety bail bonds may not be executed by a bail bond agent against whom a judgment has been entered that has remained unpaid for 35 days, and may not be executed for a company against whom a judgment has been entered that has remained unpaid for 50 days. [FS 903.27(3)]
    * No sheriff can approve surety bail bonds from subject agent or company until such a judgment has been paid [FS 903.27(3)]
    * The surety/agent has 35 days to file a motion to set aside a judgment or stay. To make the motion, the surety must pay the clerk the amount of the judgment, which will be put into escrow until the court rules on the motion to set aside judgment. [FS 903.27(5)].

* Tolling: If the defendant is returned to the court of jurisdiction, whenever a motion to set aside is filed, the operation of this section is tolled until the court makes its disposition [FS 903.27(1)]

5. Forfeiture Defenses

* Unless the indictment is filed within 6 months of the arrest [FS 903.26(1)] and the clerk of the court gives 72 hours notice (exclusive of weekends and holidays) to surety of time of the defendant’s required appearance [FS 903.26(1)(b)], the bond cannot be forfeited
    * Impossible for defendant to appear because of circumstance beyond his control [FS 903.26(5)(a)].  Potential adverse economic consequences shall not be considered as constituting a group for such a determination.
    * Defendant was adjudicated insane and confined in an institution/hospital, or was in jail/prison. [FS 903.26(5)(b)]
    * Surrender or arrest of the defendant if the delay has not thwarted the proper prosecution of the defendant. [FS 903.26(5)(c)]
    * If defendant is arrested and returned to court of jurisdiction prior to judgment [FS 903.26(Cool].  However, if the surety agent fails to pay the costs and expenses incurred in returning the defendant to the county of jurisdiction, the clerk shall not discharge the forfeiture of the bond. If the surety agent and the state attorney fail to agree on the amount of said costs, then the court shall determine them.

6. Remission

[FS 903.28] Remission can be granted up to two years subject to the following:

* If defendant is returned with 90 days, remission may be up to 100% [FS 903.28(2)], within 180 days, remission up to 95% [FS 903.28(3)], within 270 days, up to 90% [FS 903.28(4)], within 1 year, 85% [FS 903.28(5)], within 2 years, 50% [FS 903.28(6)].
    * The court shall direct remission of up to the above amounts if the surety apprehended and surrendered the defendant or if the apprehension or surrender of the defendant was substantially procured or caused by the surety, or the surety has substantially attempted to procure or cause the apprehension or surrender of the defendant, and the delay has not thwarted the prosecution of the defendant. [FS 903.28]
    * Remission shall also be granted when the surety did not substantially participate or attempt to participate in the apprehension or surrender of the defendant when the costs of returning the defendant to the have been deducted from the remission and when the delay has not thwarted the prosecution of the defendant. [FS 903.28]

7.  Bail Agent Arrest Authority

* FS 903.20]. A surety may arrest a principal for surrender to official custody before a forfeiture [FS 903.22] or within 2 years of the forfeiture date [FS 903.29].

8. Other Noteworthy Provisions

* All insurers shall have a licensed and appointed managing general agent who shall supervise their bail bond agents [AR 4-221.003, FS 648.388].
    * Qualifications for prelicensing and continuing education classes and instructors [FS 648.386].

9.  Noteworthy State Appellate Decisions

10. Bounty Hunter Provisions.

Florida does not allow bounty hunters.

* Apprehension of bail fugitives is only allowed as set forth in FS 648.30(2)&(3):
    * (2) No person shall represent himself or herself to be a bail enforcement agent, bounty hunter, or other similar title in [Florida].
    * (3) No person, other than a certified law enforcement officer, shall be authorized to apprehend, detain, or arrest a principal on a bond, wherever issued, unless that person is qualified, licensed, and appointed as provided in this chapter or licensed as a bail bond agent by the state where the bond was written.
    * Violation of this is a 3rd class felony. [FS 648.30(4)].

http://www.americanbailcoalition.com/Bail%20Laws/Florida%20Bail%20Laws.htm

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #352 on: August 16, 2008, 09:22:34 AM »

What I don't understand is that if these bounty hunters believe Casey, why don't they hunt down Zaneida?  Don't they hunt for people for a living?  Why would they just stay in the house with Casey?   
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: August 16, 2008, 09:27:45 AM »

Good point Buckeye. Maybe they wanted Cindy's vegetable soup, $$$ and their 15 minutes.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: August 16, 2008, 09:37:55 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17202561/detail.html

Bondsman To Put Up $500K To Get Casey Anthony Out Of Jail

POSTED: 3:48 pm EDT August 15, 2008
UPDATED: 7:24 am EDT August 16, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony, who remains jailed while authorities look for her missing 3-year-old daughter, is scheduled to receive a visit from her brother, Lee, Saturday afternoon.

Jail visits to Anthony have been sporadic over the past few weeks as Casey has cancelled some visits and allowed others to happen.

Her parents, Cynthia and George Anthony, have a scheduled visit Monday.

Eyewitness News learned Friday that Casey Anthony, who has been behind bars for 30 days, will be bonded out on Monday by a California-based bail bondsman who isn't shy of the media and who suggested he may be able to get information out of her.
(snipped)

By the way, every time I see this news website I turn it around in my mind and say WTF (WFTV = WTF) 

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: August 16, 2008, 09:47:09 AM »

I swear if it were not for "the car smells like a damn dead body" then I believe this whole family could have sent Caylee away and had Casey take "the fall"just to make some money..They make no sense to me..

I do believe Holly hasn't given any interviews lately. And are Cindy and George only children? There has been no family anywhere..

Of course less family and friends means easier to keep skeletons where the belong...IMO
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: August 16, 2008, 09:54:57 AM »

What I don't understand is that if these bounty hunters believe Casey, why don't they hunt down Zaneida?  Don't they hunt for people for a living?  Why would they just stay in the house with Casey?   
Exactly Buckeye!  Why wouldn't they be looking for Caylee b/c of the $225K reward!

MrsKub, thanks for the above info on bondsman in FL, I guess that is why the nephew bondsman was filing out paper work in Houston

Freaks of a feather freak together, the anthonys, bounty hunter, bondsman and spokesman, deserve each other.

Since none of them are not part of the LE how exactly are they going to prevent or stop the anthonys from being "tried" in the media?! 
Answer: they are not! They are going to CASH IN!

CARPE Thank you for the youtubes!!!!!!!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: August 16, 2008, 09:57:17 AM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony, who remains jailed while authorities look for her missing 3-year-old daughter, is scheduled to receive a visit from her brother, Lee, Saturday afternoon.

Jail visits to Anthony have been sporadic over the past few weeks as Casey has cancelled some visits and allowed others to happen.

Eyewitness News learned Friday that Casey Anthony, who has been behind bars for 30 days, will be bonded out on Monday by a California-based bail bondsman who isn't shy of the media and who suggested he may be able to get information out of her.
(snipped)

By the way, every time I see this news website I turn it around in my mind and say WTF (WFTV = WTF) 

Eeew! Me too, ever since I saw the first link! and that is how I remember it!
Sure makes sence for this case!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: August 16, 2008, 10:07:53 AM »

(snipped)

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/crime/orl-caylee1608aug16,0,4717404.story

Caylee Anthony's mother set to bond out of jail?
Sarah Lundy and Bianca Prieto | Sentinel Staff Writers
9:59 AM EDT, August 16, 2008

The mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony may be out of jail in a few days.

A California bondsman is flying to Orlando on Sunday with the sole purpose of putting up the money to secure Casey Anthony's release. That means Anthony could be freed from the Orange County Jail as early as Monday afternoon or Tuesday.

Anthony, 22, has been held on charges of child neglect and filing a false report since July 16. Investigators have characterized the single mom as a "person of interest" in Caylee's disappearance, which was reported in July -- a month after the toddler was last seen.

On Saturday morning, Anthony declined a scheduled video visitation with her brother Lee Anthony, according to Allen Moore, a spokesman for the Orange County Jail. Moore said that Casey Anthony told the on-duty corporal at the jail that she refused the visit on the advice of counsel.
 (snipped)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: August 16, 2008, 10:16:30 AM »

On Saturday morning, Anthony declined a scheduled video visitation with her brother Lee Anthony, according to Allen Moore, a spokesman for the Orange County Jail. Moore said that Casey Anthony told the on-duty corporal at the jail that she refused the visit on the advice of counsel.

This just gets crazier and crazier. I don't think Baez trusts Lee.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.