April 30, 2024, 04:19:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #5  (Read 370900 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: August 16, 2008, 02:09:29 PM »

I really don't think Cindy will take her - she's already expressed concern.

Maybe Lee will.

A reporter on NG last night said they had the actual street name where the
suspicious ping ocured.  after that I think they said there was a three minute silence .  While the reporter said she would not state st. name, I'm sure it's out there. 
I wonder if her news team and/or others might be staking out the area.
Why are there no recovery searches for Caylee by LE?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #521 on: August 16, 2008, 02:11:15 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #522 on: August 16, 2008, 02:11:54 PM »

Ya know, people were already sick of these Anthonys for weeks now.  Do they think LG is really gonna make people more sympathetic towards them?  I think it will just pizz people off even more.  Knowing this lying biotch could be out of jail and holed up in an apartment with a famous sympathizer just makes me sick. 

This double talk and game playing is just not right.  She belongs in jail, they all belong in jail.  If this ever goes to trial it will be another circus.  The real evidence that is know points right to casey.  Sadly with all the lies, smoke and mirrors, double talk, destroying evidence they cannot even pin down a date this child disappeared.  The last thing casey needs is to be released from jail.  What she really needs is a good dose of waterboarding, a lie detector test and some truth serum. JMOO

Kippy...we are on the exact same page...FWIW...I think Caylee left the living on the 15th....don't buy Gramps rehersed story of the 16th at all

Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: August 16, 2008, 02:12:47 PM »

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #524 on: August 16, 2008, 02:14:11 PM »

(                        Well, those pictures just about say it all!!!!  As Patti (front page) likes to say "Whooo Hoooo, Ride em cowboy"!!!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: August 16, 2008, 02:14:45 PM »

Maybe Lee will.

suspicious ping ocured.  after that I think they said there was a three minute silence .  While the reporter said she would not state st. name, I'm sure it's out there. 

I believe the 3 minute time frame was a reference to how

often the cell tower pings your phone while it is riding the network, can.

I don't think it has been broadcasted publicly how long she was

in that wooded area. (yet)

but according to that flaming ass LARRY GARRISON, she lives in the woods.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
chelebele
Scared Monkey

« Reply #526 on: August 16, 2008, 02:16:52 PM »

Maybe Lee will.

Hey! Maybe she's the one who injured Bigfoot, and he trudged back up to Georgia to keel over. Can we charge her for that?

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: August 16, 2008, 02:17:03 PM »

Sorry, I've been screwing up my posts a lot lately.  Will try to get my act together!

It is very easy to do...

screwing them up I mean 
LOL It sure is - for me, anyway!
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #528 on: August 16, 2008, 02:17:30 PM »

Hi All,
I've posted for a while and didn't realize that I should have a cute avatar. Could someone give me a cute angel? Please??
I'm not pickey.
Cajun Miracle

Tobasco is one of my family's favorite food groups!! Forget ketchup. My dad even walks around with a Tobasco holster on his hip. I can't help you with the avatar, I have an irrational fear of posting pics ever since I blew up a zebra's backside recently, but I'm sure you'll soon have help with this. hi!
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #529 on: August 16, 2008, 02:21:33 PM »

Hi All,
I've posted for a while and didn't realize that I should have a cute avatar. Could someone give me a cute angel? Please??
I'm not pickey.
Cajun Miracle

Tabasco is one of my family's favorite food groups!! Forget ketchup. My dad even walks around with a Tabasco holster on his hip. I can't help you with the avatar, I have an irrational fear of posting pics ever since I blew up a zebra's backside recently, but I'm sure you'll soon have help with this. hi!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: August 16, 2008, 02:22:27 PM »

about an hour and half old

caylee marie anthony - colby talks to padilla 8/16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY767nJ23Dc

------------------
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: August 16, 2008, 02:25:52 PM »

Maybe Lee will.

Thanks Carpe - I defer to you on all things technical. i. e. quote from my kid "Ma, how do you and Dad ever get by, you're so technically challenged!"
Carpe...why oh why are they not searching for that little girl!!?
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: August 16, 2008, 02:28:09 PM »

LARRY GARRISON HAS PROVED HIMSELF TO BE A NAYSAYER WITH NO CREDIBILITY WHATSOEVER!

Larrry Garrison, “THE NEWSBREAKER” … Deep Throat in the Natalee Holloway Case???

Larry Garrison while interviewed this morning on NBC’s “The Today Show”, discussing his new book, the NEWSBREAKER, made some interesting comments regarding Mark Karr in the JonBenet Ramsey case and the Natalee Holloway case.

Seems that John Mark Karr wants to talk and he wants to speak out more on the case event hough he has been ruled out as a suspect.

Also Larry Garrison referenced that there is a “Deep Throat” coming forward with information. Hmm … Larry says he is doing his due diligence. “He is bringing up old names”. Guess we will have to wait and see.

September 12th, 2006 at 12:54pm Posted by Scared Monkeys | Media, Crime, Natalee Holloway, Aruba, John Mark Karr | 48 comments
http://www.callforacause.com/

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: August 16, 2008, 02:28:37 PM »

What I find surprising is if LE would allow her to

be released to any place other than her family

home! That seems not right to me.

Carpe - I'm not sure WHAT the law will be on that.  Casey is an adult and can live wherever she wants.  She is restricted to HOME confinement but I suppose Casey can decide where her HOME currently is?  I just don't know.

Right Klaas...

It just seems like a sticky wicket, because she has no money. whatever

place they get will not be legally her place? (unless she bunks at home with mommy)

the whole thing is a publicity sham, it is just sickening.

what losers like larry garrison and leonard padilla will do

to make a quick buck.

they just disgust me.

------------------
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: August 16, 2008, 02:31:41 PM »

HIi Cajun Miracle - I like Angels too!  I'm sure Crazybabyborg will be along soon and work her magic for you.  If you find one of her posts you can peek into some of her stash by clicking on her sig. line.
Caylee needs a miracle.
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #535 on: August 16, 2008, 02:32:35 PM »

What I find surprising is if LE would allow her to

be released to any place other than her family

home! That seems not right to me.

Carpe - I'm not sure WHAT the law will be on that.  Casey is an adult and can live wherever she wants.  She is restricted to HOME confinement but I suppose Casey can decide where her HOME currently is?  I just don't know.

So, do we assume the alternative residence will be paid for by Baez?

Right Klaas...

It just seems like a sticky wicket, because she has no money. whatever

place they get will not be legally her place? (unless she bunks at home with mommy)

the whole thing is a publicity sham, it is just sickening.

what losers like larry garrison and leonard padilla will do

to make a quick buck.

they just disgust me.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: August 16, 2008, 02:32:38 PM »

Whew!
Everybody stop posting until I catch up!

I walked away from Caylee's story because I just get so upset about missing children.  It makes me so sad and heartsick that sometimes I can't read anymore. But I have been drawn back into this case because the cast of characters is just so bizarre. All the twists and turns that no one expected in the very beginning......

I think Caylee is gone, and I think Casey is responsible. The truth is buried somewhere in her lies. My belief is that she left Caylee in her car to go party, and the baby died there. Or she accidently left Caylee because she was drinking and forgot about her, or maybe passed out somewhere and Caylee died due to neglect.
The constant lies about the sitter means, to me, that there wasn't one, but she knows she should've left Caylee with a responsible adult, so she made one up who didn't do the right thing.
I also think Casey may be bi-polar. But that's no excuse for letting harm come to a beautiful and innocent child like Caylee. I certainly don't think it relieves her of any responsibility in any way. But it would explain her behavior to a certain degree.

I'm here again every day, trying to keep up with all the developments just like I did with Natalee. I am amazed at the great detective work going on here, even though I watched it happen in Natalees case. It is fascinating to see Monkeys in action.

God Bless sweet little Caylee. I wish I felt that she was still here, but I just don't.

I hope Casey rots in hell.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: August 16, 2008, 02:33:12 PM »

Well, I have made cleaning my computer room last as long as I possibly could, so will see you monkeys later.....

I think I will head out to my husband's work-shed to find his hip-waders as I think I am going to need them....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: August 16, 2008, 02:33:23 PM »

LARRY GARRISON
http://www.larrygarrison.com/
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #539 on: August 16, 2008, 02:33:55 PM »

sorry,

my question is buried in the middle
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.