April 27, 2024, 08:56:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #5  (Read 370714 times)
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #660 on: August 16, 2008, 05:03:51 PM »

MyFox Orlando has a poll up.

"Do you think Casey Anthony, mother of missing 2-year-old Caylee, should be released from jail?"

Results:
8388 votes

No   85.53%
Yes  7.96%
Not Sure 6.51%

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/pollQuestion

I don't think the residents of Orlando are going to accept this too well.

Don't you just wish that when a person clicked on NO or I'm not sure...

their computers would explode?

web cam should spray correctional facility orange paint out at them
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #661 on: August 16, 2008, 05:05:02 PM »

Good afternoon everyone

What I don't get is why regular civilians can form search teams, Yet the police do not believe it is a kidnapping but yet they still don't search for a body either??

I remember in the Trenton Duckett case within days they had every place Melinda went..they had every ping from her phone they were out searching for Trenton, they also found similar stains of blood like substance but no body. Now a year later they think she handed him off to somebody.

I don't get why the LE is not out looking. Whether it is a kidnapping or a homicide they need to find her. What are they waiting for?

Good question!

I can only assume, the DNA has come back, and they/LE know a lot more than they are letting out...at least I can hope so...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: August 16, 2008, 05:07:49 PM »

Good afternoon everyone

What I don't get is why regular civilians can form search teams, Yet the police do not believe it is a kidnapping but yet they still don't search for a body either??

I remember in the Trenton Duckett case within days they had every place Melinda went..they had every ping from her phone they were out searching for Trenton, they also found similar stains of blood like substance but no body. Now a year later they think she handed him off to somebody.

I don't get why the LE is not out looking. Whether it is a kidnapping or a homicide they need to find her. What are they waiting for?

Good question!

I can only assume, the DNA has come back, and they/LE know a lot more than they are letting out...at least I can hope so...

Regardless Des, either way they should be out looking. If not, give the public more information and I'll bet you wind up with the biggest search party turn out in the history of Orlando.

Obviously, Casey being closed mouthed didn't bring Caylee back and neither will LE being closed mouthed. This baby needs to be found!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #663 on: August 16, 2008, 05:09:08 PM »

Is this a pink backpack on the bed?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: August 16, 2008, 05:09:15 PM »

Good afternoon everyone

Good question!

Regardless Des, either way they should be out looking. If not, give the public more information and I'll bet you wind up with the biggest search party turn out in the history of Orlando.

Obviously, Casey being closed mouthed didn't bring Caylee back and neither will LE being closed mouthed. This baby needs to be found!

How right you are MrsKub....sigh...I hope they find her soon...

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: August 16, 2008, 05:12:30 PM »

I'll be back later...if I don't go take a bath...cadaver dogs will be hitting on me soon....

Des...

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #666 on: August 16, 2008, 05:12:54 PM »

More sarcasm from me, 'that is right - she has party's she needs to attend she must see her latest flavor of the month.'  What a big bunch of idiots.  I really hope they find this little girl soon, get this whole mess over with.  It would be great to think she is alive out there - but I doubt it.  The longer it takes the worse this gets. 

The money grubbing morons - I just cannot stand any of them. 

exactly sleeks!

Julie Banderas just called Leonard Padilla a DOG CHAPMAN WANNABE

I lurve that chick!

She is so SAUCYYYYYYY!!!!  

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: August 16, 2008, 05:13:56 PM »

Destiny - thanks for your answer, way back when - about George being followed. 
I had thought he was suggesting he was being watched by those dangerous people - ya' know the ones Cindy said would put the family in danger.
He couldn't be so daft not to know he was being watched by LE..,.and I bet that was a big part of his frustration level!

The two backpacks if they are part of this case -
I believe Caylee would have been transported in one of the backpacks and
clothing might have had to be removed from it.
Possible that Casey was still at a point where she hoped to blame that on
a make believe kidnapper.  I mean why not bury everything.

Has LE ever put out public requests - to check their back sheds - notify is something suspicious seen in parklands etc. you know, the typical plea to the public.  Or if anyone has seen someone resembling Casey and or the vehicle in remote areas to please call tip line.  Has that been done? 
Anyone?

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: August 16, 2008, 05:15:08 PM »

Good afternoon everyone

Good question!

If DNA has come back you would think they would be searching for a body too think they think this little girl is dead and they are just gonna let her body remain in the ground somewhere and not look for her is sad. My thoughts are they do not know much of anything.They should have been on top of the phone records from day one they waited.Those records hold the clue as to where Casey went. IMO if the DNA were back and it showed any signs of Caylee being dead they would have jumped on the chance to charge her with murder, now she gets to walk out of jail thinking in her mind she won. Without a body, without a witness they can not charge her with murder they can only assume she killed her daughter but you can't charge someone on just assumption. I feel like Caylee is alive maybe cause I can't Fathom Casey killing her and burying her. I just wish we could see more LE out searching and not just holding round tables.
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #669 on: August 16, 2008, 05:16:53 PM »

Can I ask??? What have I missed? I had to bottle feed some orphaned kittens and it took some time.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: August 16, 2008, 05:18:58 PM »

Can I ask??? What have I missed? I had to bottle feed some orphaned kittens and it took some time.

Not to much but on another board they are saying a search team found back packs and children's clothing apparently LE came and got them, but If that were true you would think it would be all over the news with a crime scene tape and a search for this little girl!!!!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: August 16, 2008, 05:19:53 PM »

I'll be back later...if I don't go take a bath...cadaver dogs will be hitting on me soon....

Des...
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: August 16, 2008, 05:21:16 PM »

It looks like a pink backpack with brown monkeys on it.

BRING NATALEE HOME
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #673 on: August 16, 2008, 05:21:58 PM »

Someone needs to hurry things before TS Faye gets to this area and messes with the evidence.

Hi cajun!! I'm so glad you got that avatar! I just love it!!

Praying4angel wanted glitter, so I'm posting these choices in hopes she'll find this post: Maybe you guys could direct her, in case I'm not around when she is? TIA!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/p4a3.gif

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/praying4angels.gif

Thanks Crazybabyborg. Theyy are beautiful.
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #674 on: August 16, 2008, 05:23:43 PM »

Not to much but on another board they are saying a search team found back packs and children's clothing apparently LE came and got them, but If that were true you would think it would be all over the news with a crime scene tape and a search for this little girl!!!!

TY Kristin. That is very interesting. I'll finish catching up.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: August 16, 2008, 05:25:06 PM »

This seems to be a popular design

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: August 16, 2008, 05:25:14 PM »

If backpacks found today are related to this case they don't have to be Caylee's back packs.  They could be Casey's. 
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #677 on: August 16, 2008, 05:25:52 PM »

What??????? They are quitting for the day????????

They may be having rain off of the tropical storm.... we are here in La.

Cubbeegirl, Where in Louisiana?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: August 16, 2008, 05:28:05 PM »

Baton Rouge area.... U???

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: August 16, 2008, 05:31:33 PM »

Baton Rouge area.... U???

Cubbee, I'm going to be in NOLA on Halloween for a cruise on 11/1. Will you be anywhere near there? If so, email me at mrskub@hotmail.com.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.