April 27, 2024, 08:12:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #5  (Read 370708 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1820 on: August 18, 2008, 06:49:34 PM »

I just found the perfect smiley for how I feel this evening.

I have a really sore throat - see? 

You're in luck, the doctor is in.  The monkey cage is falling to pieces.

Work is falling to pieces too. Melody and Becky called in sick with this sore throat. Paula left at 10:30, then Beverly and Teresa left at lunch time. I toughed it out until 3:30 before I threw in the towel. Maybe we all need a big ole glass of whisky to help us out!

I Stand With The Girl
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1821 on: August 18, 2008, 06:56:24 PM »

Whoooa! I just saw this on Brians website ( you know, the one Rob wants to blow up. LOL!)

When Texas EquaSearch gets here, would suggest the check this out too.  Deborah is more than happy to supply them, and anyone else that's willing to search everything that we have been working on for about a month now.

Can anyone confirm that they have been called? I went to the TES site but didn't see anything.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1822 on: August 18, 2008, 07:01:08 PM »

Whoooa! I just saw this on Brians website ( you know, the one Rob wants to blow up. LOL!)

When Texas EquaSearch gets here, would suggest the check this out too.  Deborah is more than happy to supply them, and anyone else that's willing to search everything that we have been working on for about a month now.

Can anyone confirm that they have been called? I went to the TES site but didn't see anything.

misses,
I think TES is too smart to fall for Brian the brain's macramé of midnight misery.

glad to see the horses and hogs are on their way!!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1823 on: August 18, 2008, 07:03:12 PM »

misses,
I think TES is too smart to fall for Brian the brain's macramé of midnight misery.

Rob, I didn't mean it that way. I got the impression that they had heard TES was coming. Not that they were working with him.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1824 on: August 18, 2008, 07:03:21 PM »

Mrskub,

I have not seen a thing to indicate TES being called. TES usually works with LE to try to help narrow search areas. I am with Rob on this about Brian.

Just a swinging with the tribe
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1825 on: August 18, 2008, 07:07:05 PM »

misses,

...macrame of midnight misery...LMAO
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1826 on: August 18, 2008, 07:10:48 PM »

I'm only posting this for content so don't get psychic on me. This woman that's posting has been on a couple of other blogs and got her butt chewed out by some of the others in the search party for giving out info that they were told to keep quiet on. She posted this at Brian's. I never heard about the make-up before this. There's also an item that she doesn't want revealed.:

Brian -

I was with a team of volunteer searchers at J. Blanchard Park. I honestly don't know the exact location, but it is at the entrance off of 50 that is hardly a few blocks away from the Amscot Check Cashing business where Casey abandoned her car. Now I have questions:

Was Casey's purse, that she abandoned in the car, practically empty?

I don't know if this is the time to post this next part just yet, because we had to submit this evidence to the police - so you may want to leave this next part out if you decide to post this until you see it on the news or something:

My sister and I found what appeared to be make up tossed over the side of a steep slope leading to a retention pond. It looked like it had been there a while. It was trailing down the slope as if it had been tossed. It made me wonder if Casey had dumped the contents of her purse along with anything else she thought may have been evidence..and perhaps even the lost Blackjack cell phone had made it into the water because it was heavier ******* .I'm going to try and draw a primitive picture of what I saw with MSPaint..

Anyway, my sister and I kept going down the slope and we got this gut feeling about it..and we both felt the urge to cry when we got closer to the water, and she exclaimed that she felt that was as soon as I started feeling that way too.

And let me describe to you the water:

It has about 6-7 feet of marshy grass swampiness..for lack of a better description (I'm really not the outdoorsy type)..and then that meets the water..but on the edge of the marshy grass and the water, it is lined with yellow flowers and lilypads..and there were concrete structures nearby, that looked like it could have been cinderblock but painted? This is right along the area where the same group of volunteer searchers found the two backpacks the day before, as reported by Fox 35 news..(myfoxorlando.com)

My sister and I felt this just really weird intuitive feeling that along with tossing the contents of her purse over this slope and towards the water, she probably tossed a bag containing Caylee, as well. And Caylee, weighing more than**** and a cell phone, would have made it further out before landing, and I could estimate a girl Casey's size being able to toss her only as far into the water where the swampy part meets the water..which happens to also be where the "flowers meet the water".

Anyway, you can post everything except the fact that we found *****.but I just wanted to see if you felt like Caylee was in that area, because if so I plan on going back tomorrow to find her. Thank you!

PS - I attached the worst depiction of what I saw ever. Sorry, I am the furthest thing from artsy.

-Stephanie

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1827 on: August 18, 2008, 07:12:31 PM »

Remember, don't shoot the messenger. I know kung fu... kinda.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1828 on: August 18, 2008, 07:13:41 PM »

misses,

Rob, I didn't mean it that way. I got the impression that they had heard TES was coming. Not that they were working with him.

normally a family would call TES and I'm not sure this family would call.

they get involved when the family calls ONLY.

which in itself begs a bunch of questions -

+++

Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1829 on: August 18, 2008, 07:17:02 PM »

I am new here so I have no idea what I am doing...LOL  Please forgive me.

I have no idea why this case took a hold of my heart.  Maybe it is because of just how cute Caylee is, looks like my eldest when she was that age...who is now 21.  Also, July 2o is my daughters birthday....

So many thoughts...so many feelings and so many sleepless nights over a child I never met yet feel so connected to.

I was a clinical nurse for 20+ years before working for law firm reviewing cases.

In my 20+ years of nursing and dealing with psych patients, I really do think Caylee is alive and safe.  Casey knows that and why she is so "weird" and calm to all of us.  I do think Casey knows she is safe and can get her when all is said and done.  All other mother murders never held out this long or kept a calm face.  They cracked early on.  To have gag orders with investigators and bounty hunters in I think there is more than what we know.  If DNA or shovel showed up evidence, Casey would be not left out on bail in bounty hunters eyes, she would have been prosecuted.  No way they would let someone out if they had solid evidence.  There is nothing conclusive to hold her right now.

As a nurse and as a mother that had a 14y/o missing for 10 days with a 21 y/o loser, I can tell you I was a total maniac and worse than George and Cindy.   I was in drug infested hoods with my GF's looking for my child.  I am 5'2" tall and blonde.  Not a threat at all.  Yet prostitutes, Johns and drug dealers felt my pain.  Do not ever understimate the craziness a mother goes thru to find her child.  I do not see George or Cindy as crazy.  I was much worse.  You need to go thru it and just see how crazy you are just to get a child back.

I can tell you this.  It was not the local police enforcement that got my child back.  It was a private PI I hired.  Local police do not just have one case to deal with and they are not through.  Things they told me were proved wrong by PI.  I got my baby back thru PI and not local police.

I am now in law and there is so much that is not sent out to public.  If they had enough evidence, there is no way she would be out on bail.  Bail would be rejected.  There is not concrete evidence to hold her and they want to get to the bottom of this.

She was speaking in code with her names.  All were actors/actresses in films or video games.  I think she knows Caylee is
 safe but just wants to get the bad guys without implicating herself in shady deals.  She wants to save her butt, without going back to jail, and get her kid back.  She does not want to go to jail because of drugs or call-girl ring, but wants her child back.  Save herself and get Caylee back.

As far as her seizure, it could have been withdraw from alcohol or drugs.  If seizure, license is revoked it is not sent to learners permit.  ER's have an obligation to send to DMV any driver that had a seizure.  Seizure patients lose license, not sent down to permit.  I would need more concrete proof re her driving status.  Too much out there that is not validated.  If we have patient in ER with seizure, license is revoked, not junior status.  If she was driving on junior status, they would have cited her for that with all other charges.  I would check into the validity of junior license.  It just may be another false lead for headline sakes.

I have been where George and Cindy are and they are calm compared to what me and my friends did to find my daughter.  Some us of had guns and kicked down doors of crack houses known to be where that guy was.  Adrenaline kicks in and you do not care about your safety...only your childs.  I am glad to say we got him and he is in jail right now.

Never underestimate the insanity of a parent.  You will become insane when your child is missing.

Casey is too calm and not like other murderer mom's.   She know's Caylee is safe.  I think she is in Mexico and that is the pings on cell phone....From airport when she put Caylee on plane.  Amy went out 2 weeks later to make sure she was OK.  Amy and Casey set up stealing thing to keep Amy out of plot.

May be crazy.  In nursing and law too long and Casey does not appear to be killer or hiding accidental death.  She removed Caylee to stay safe.

Mother that has been there and done that.   Never underestimate what you will do when your child is missing unless you have been there.  I am not kidding.
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1830 on: August 18, 2008, 07:19:25 PM »

I'm only posting this for content so don't get psychic on me. This woman that's posting has been on a couple of other blogs and got her butt chewed out by some of the others in the search party for giving out info that they were told to keep quiet on. She posted this at Brian's. I never heard about the make-up before this. There's also an item that she doesn't want revealed.:

Brian -

I was with a team of volunteer searchers at J. Blanchard Park. I honestly don't know the exact location, but it is at the entrance off of 50 that is hardly a few blocks away from the Amscot Check Cashing business where Casey abandoned her car. Now I have questions:

Was Casey's purse, that she abandoned in the car, practically empty?

I don't know if this is the time to post this next part just yet, because we had to submit this evidence to the police - so you may want to leave this next part out if you decide to post this until you see it on the news or something:

My sister and I found what appeared to be make up tossed over the side of a steep slope leading to a retention pond. It looked like it had been there a while. It was trailing down the slope as if it had been tossed. It made me wonder if Casey had dumped the contents of her purse along with anything else she thought may have been evidence..and perhaps even the lost Blackjack cell phone had made it into the water because it was heavier ******* .I'm going to try and draw a primitive picture of what I saw with MSPaint..

Anyway, my sister and I kept going down the slope and we got this gut feeling about it..and we both felt the urge to cry when we got closer to the water, and she exclaimed that she felt that was as soon as I started feeling that way too.

And let me describe to you the water:

It has about 6-7 feet of marshy grass swampiness..for lack of a better description (I'm really not the outdoorsy type)..and then that meets the water..but on the edge of the marshy grass and the water, it is lined with yellow flowers and lilypads..and there were concrete structures nearby, that looked like it could have been cinderblock but painted? This is right along the area where the same group of volunteer searchers found the two backpacks the day before, as reported by Fox 35 news..(myfoxorlando.com)

My sister and I felt this just really weird intuitive feeling that along with tossing the contents of her purse over this slope and towards the water, she probably tossed a bag containing Caylee, as well. And Caylee, weighing more than**** and a cell phone, would have made it further out before landing, and I could estimate a girl Casey's size being able to toss her only as far into the water where the swampy part meets the water..which happens to also be where the "flowers meet the water".

Anyway, you can post everything except the fact that we found *****.but I just wanted to see if you felt like Caylee was in that area, because if so I plan on going back tomorrow to find her. Thank you!

PS - I attached the worst depiction of what I saw ever. Sorry, I am the furthest thing from artsy.

-Stephanie

Interesting indeed.  I first heard of the makeup and other personal belongings that would be found in a purse on the site that contains the pictures the searchers found.  It has been updated and more contents are listed at the top of the link.  Makes me wonder if the cell phone was indeed found.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1831 on: August 18, 2008, 07:19:48 PM »

you all should have seen the absolute spectacle Brian and his crew of money moochers pulled on the Madeleine supporters. There were even some haters that were totally taken in. This was almost Brian's greatest moment. Almost. Brian's greatest hits does not include actually find anyone unless those people are named Franklin, Hamilton, Washington or Lincoln.

They weren't at all familiar with him... and I can tell you they were about to take the whole lot of them for about 100 k...

it's legalized highway robbery..

+++

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1832 on: August 18, 2008, 07:20:37 PM »

Please.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1833 on: August 18, 2008, 07:21:15 PM »

Welcome Green Nurse!

I don't feel the same way you do about Casey but I'd rather you be correct 
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1834 on: August 18, 2008, 07:25:10 PM »

Carpe - accidents do happen, unfortunately. That's why they are called accidents. It's not intentional and no one took the child and help her under water.

it does happen, too often, but it's part of life and death.

People have accidents everyday and no one is immune. It's the covering up of something totally explainable and no one is going to give the chair to a grieving mother.

I wish we all could live a healthy, carefree live to age 150, but that's not the reality of it. People will always have accidents, and Darwin's law sees to it.

I may have messed that up big time. On tonights news in Illinois a Grandfather had his 2 year old grandson out on a boat fishing. Grandfather had some sort of seizure. I think they said diabetic maybe. When he came to grandson was no longer in boat.

Just a swinging with the tribe
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1835 on: August 18, 2008, 07:29:13 PM »

Rob & Carpe, Can I clunk your noggins together, please. You are NOT listening to me. I am in no way advocating or lending credence to Brian. I know all about what Brian is and he is a fraud. What I shared was not from Brian. It was from 2 people who posted on his site. Steph was one of the searchers when they found the bookbags. The other was a poster who wanted a particular area checked out and was under the impression that TES was coming.

Quit making me crazy you 2. 

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1836 on: August 18, 2008, 07:30:26 PM »

OMG SAM!!! That poor little boy!

Well, I have had the day from hell, and when it finally ended and I headed for home I came upon a 4-way stop and uhoh......brakes to the floor and roll on through!!!!!!!!!!
Then, I called my husband to see if he could come help me and he said,"can you drive it on home?"......No wonder we are separated!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya dum azz....if I could drive it home I sure as hell wouldn't be calling you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, I got a ride home after sitting in the freaking La. heat waiting for a ride and my head is about to burst and I hear the cage is falling apart..................

I know it is not nice to ask, but can someone please fill me in on todays events?
TYIA

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1837 on: August 18, 2008, 07:32:40 PM »

I am new here so I have no idea what I am doing...LOL  Please forgive me.

I have no idea why this case took a hold of my heart.  Maybe it is because of just how cute Caylee is, looks like my eldest when she was that age...who is now 21.  Also, July 2o is my daughters birthday....

So many thoughts...so many feelings and so many sleepless nights over a child I never met yet feel so connected to.

I was a clinical nurse for 20+ years before working for law firm reviewing cases.

In my 20+ years of nursing and dealing with psych patients, I really do think Caylee is alive and safe.  Casey knows that and why she is so "weird" and calm to all of us.  I do think Casey knows she is safe and can get her when all is said and done.  All other mother murders never held out this long or kept a calm face.  They cracked early on.  To have gag orders with investigators and bounty hunters in I think there is more than what we know.  If DNA or shovel showed up evidence, Casey would be not left out on bail in bounty hunters eyes, she would have been prosecuted.  No way they would let someone out if they had solid evidence.  There is nothing conclusive to hold her right now.

As a nurse and as a mother that had a 14y/o missing for 10 days with a 21 y/o loser, I can tell you I was a total maniac and worse than George and Cindy.   I was in drug infested hoods with my GF's looking for my child.  I am 5'2" tall and blonde.  Not a threat at all.  Yet prostitutes, Johns and drug dealers felt my pain.  Do not ever understimate the craziness a mother goes thru to find her child.  I do not see George or Cindy as crazy.  I was much worse.  You need to go thru it and just see how crazy you are just to get a child back.

I can tell you this.  It was not the local police enforcement that got my child back.  It was a private PI I hired.  Local police do not just have one case to deal with and they are not through.  Things they told me were proved wrong by PI.  I got my baby back thru PI and not local police.

I am now in law and there is so much that is not sent out to public.  If they had enough evidence, there is no way she would be out on bail.  Bail would be rejected.  There is not concrete evidence to hold her and they want to get to the bottom of this.

She was speaking in code with her names.  All were actors/actresses in films or video games.  I think she knows Caylee is
 safe but just wants to get the bad guys without implicating herself in shady deals.  She wants to save her butt, without going back to jail, and get her kid back.  She does not want to go to jail because of drugs or call-girl ring, but wants her child back.  Save herself and get Caylee back.

As far as her seizure, it could have been withdraw from alcohol or drugs.  If seizure, license is revoked it is not sent to learners permit.  ER's have an obligation to send to DMV any driver that had a seizure.  Seizure patients lose license, not sent down to permit.  I would need more concrete proof re her driving status.  Too much out there that is not validated.  If we have patient in ER with seizure, license is revoked, not junior status.  If she was driving on junior status, they would have cited her for that with all other charges.  I would check into the validity of junior license.  It just may be another false lead for headline sakes.

I have been where George and Cindy are and they are calm compared to what me and my friends did to find my daughter.  Some us of had guns and kicked down doors of crack houses known to be where that guy was.  Adrenaline kicks in and you do not care about your safety...only your childs.  I am glad to say we got him and he is in jail right now.

Never underestimate the insanity of a parent.  You will become insane when your child is missing.

Casey is too calm and not like other murderer mom's.   She know's Caylee is safe.  I think she is in Mexico and that is the pings on cell phone....From airport when she put Caylee on plane.  Amy went out 2 weeks later to make sure she was OK.  Amy and Casey set up stealing thing to keep Amy out of plot.

May be crazy.  In nursing and law too long and Casey does not appear to be killer or hiding accidental death.  She removed Caylee to stay safe.

Mother that has been there and done that.   Never underestimate what you will do when your child is missing unless you have been there.  I am not kidding.

Welcome Green Nurse. I'm a nurse too and we have a few others here as well. I hope you're right. I would love nothing more than to congratulate you when that baby comes home. I just feel differently. I feel we have a psychosis behind this behavior and I believe Casey is most capable of harming this child, or at the very least, covering up for her demise.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1838 on: August 18, 2008, 07:33:26 PM »

Rob & Carpe, Can I clunk your noggins together, please. You are NOT listening to me. I am in no way advocating or lending credence to Brian. I know all about what Brian is and he is a fraud. What I shared was not from Brian. It was from 2 people who posted on his site. Steph was one of the searchers when they found the bookbags. The other was a poster who wanted a particular area checked out and was under the impression that TES was coming.

misses and Brian sitting in a tree

just kidding

wonder if Stephy has a bankroll??? made from hundreds she doesn't need? 

asking Brian for accurate info is like poppin' a wishbone in half and expecting cancer to be cured.

I understand you don't lend any credence to him.

sorry that others do.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1839 on: August 18, 2008, 07:35:32 PM »

I understand what you were trying to share 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.