April 27, 2024, 04:53:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #5  (Read 370686 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1860 on: August 18, 2008, 08:22:45 PM »

If Kristin is still here I have a question...please.   I saw where you posted family was at this search you were part of yesterday.  What family members were there?  Can you share? TIA

Im here watching NG.... I didn't say they were at the search I said that family was at Publix.

I am sorry.  I put them together thinking that was a centralized location or something. Never mind.  Sorry.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1861 on: August 18, 2008, 08:23:54 PM »

make mine a double - not cause I had a bad day, just cause I don't wanna wait in line for another one.

Here's a double, and it's on the house.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1862 on: August 18, 2008, 08:25:21 PM »

Is that the Olsen Twins???????????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1863 on: August 18, 2008, 08:27:59 PM »

make mine a double - not cause I had a bad day, just cause I don't wanna wait in line for another one.

Here's a double, and it's on the house.

Some would classify that as a quadruple. 

Hi guys! I hear the camera whore may be a little less sure Caylee is alive, and that Casey will be bonded out tomorrow and go to her parent's residence. I saw that one snippet earlier on Fox, and that's all I've seen all day.

Going back to catch up, knowing you all will have the latest! 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1864 on: August 18, 2008, 08:30:07 PM »

Remember, don't shoot the messenger. I know kung fu... kinda.

I know Bigjuicykingfu!

I believe in miracles!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1865 on: August 18, 2008, 08:32:13 PM »

I will throw this out there for consumption (I will tell you this--I personally believe Caylee died in her car seat in an overheated car while her Mom was partying away).  From what I have heard Caysey racked up a large sum of money on her parents credit card. From this we know she loves to spend money (not making it).  Could she have concocted this all up so someone could claim the reward money (I believe it is up to $250,000 isn't it?).  Once she gets out on bond whoever has this child will return her to this bounty hunter and claim the reward money (he said just now he would not ask questions and give them the money). Is she crazy enough to concoct this to come into a large sum of money because she got caught red-handed by her parents for charging to their names?  Question is what did she spend that much money on?  Follow the money.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1866 on: August 18, 2008, 08:35:09 PM »

it's hard to believe this Padilla is this stoopid - so I don't.

he's another person distracting the truth...

and he'll hide anything he finds - not that he would find anything - cause that's not the goal.

but let's say Casey had a moment and confessed everything - he would lie and say he never heard anything.

people like this belong on the seventh level.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1867 on: August 18, 2008, 08:36:41 PM »

searcher Wyatt Locke sounds like Red.

+++

Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1868 on: August 18, 2008, 08:37:24 PM »

I will throw this out there for consumption (I will tell you this--I personally believe Caylee died in her car seat in an overheated car while her Mom was partying away).  From what I have heard Caysey racked up a large sum of money on her parents credit card. From this we know she loves to spend money (not making it).  Could she have concocted this all up so someone could claim the reward money (I believe it is up to $250,000 isn't it?).  Once she gets out on bond whoever has this child will return her to this bounty hunter and claim the reward money (he said just now he would not ask questions and give them the money). Is she crazy enough to concoct this to come into a large sum of money because she got caught red-handed by her parents for charging to their names?  Question is what did she spend that much money on?  Follow the money.

I don't think so only because at the time Casey had no idea that any reward money would be offered up, especially such a large sum.  She knew her parents didn't have that kind of money.  Wasn't it a business or a group of businesses that have donated to the reward fund?

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1869 on: August 18, 2008, 08:40:43 PM »

now some guy is criticizing the searchers. You know all the reasons...

but in reality, no one was searching, so anyone looking is better than no one and how can evidence be compromised if it is never found???

huh??

this is a strange catch 22 if you ask me.

+++

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1870 on: August 18, 2008, 08:41:56 PM »

I don't think so only because at the time Casey had no idea that any reward money would be offered up, especially such a large sum.  She knew her parents didn't have that kind of money.  Wasn't it a business or a group of businesses that have donated to the reward fund?

O/T

Sorry for the O/T, but I want to know how you are feeling, Katysmom. Are you all recoverd now from your surgery? Hugs.

I Stand With The Girl
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1871 on: August 18, 2008, 08:42:20 PM »

OMG SAM!!! That poor little boy!

Well, I have had the day from hell, and when it finally ended and I headed for home I came upon a 4-way stop and uhoh......brakes to the floor and roll on through!!!!!!!!!!
Then, I called my husband to see if he could come help me and he said,"can you drive it on home?"......No wonder we are separated!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya dum azz....if I could drive it home I sure as hell wouldn't be calling you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, I got a ride home after sitting in the freaking La. heat waiting for a ride and my head is about to burst and I hear the cage is falling apart..................

I know it is not nice to ask, but can someone please fill me in on todays events?
TYIA

Take it easy Cubbee.  I sent someone over to stop your pain.

This is your husband, isn't it?

I believe in miracles!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1872 on: August 18, 2008, 08:43:52 PM »

I agree but she only had to look at other missing children cases to see how the reward money adds up fast.  She is evil and conniving and anything she could do to hurt her parents is what she was going for.  Again, I personally believe the 1st reports that the car smelled like a dead body was in it.  This one statement at the beginning of this mess will dog this family forever.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1873 on: August 18, 2008, 08:43:59 PM »

I believe Casey is crazy enough to "let" Caylee die in that car seat and say it was an accident and then say she freaked out..Knowing she intended to leave her in there..But I don't think she died in the car.. As crazy as I think Casey is I think she would have went the quick route,the quicker the better..JMO JMO JMO
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1874 on: August 18, 2008, 08:45:52 PM »

now some guy is criticizing the searchers. You know all the reasons...

but in reality, no one was searching, so anyone looking is better than no one and how can evidence be compromised if it is never found???

huh??

this is a strange catch 22 if you ask me.

Granny told everyone to get up off their @sses and look for Caylee......
they just be following odors, I mean orders

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1875 on: August 18, 2008, 08:46:00 PM »

I am new here so I have no idea what I am doing...LOL  Please forgive me.

I have no idea why this case took a hold of my heart.  Maybe it is because of just how cute Caylee is, looks like my eldest when she was that age...who is now 21.  Also, July 2o is my daughters birthday....

So many thoughts...so many feelings and so many sleepless nights over a child I never met yet feel so connected to.

I was a clinical nurse for 20+ years before working for law firm reviewing cases.

In my 20+ years of nursing and dealing with psych patients, I really do think Caylee is alive and safe.  Casey knows that and why she is so "weird" and calm to all of us.  I do think Casey knows she is safe and can get her when all is said and done.  All other mother murders never held out this long or kept a calm face.  They cracked early on.  To have gag orders with investigators and bounty hunters in I think there is more than what we know.  If DNA or shovel showed up evidence, Casey would be not left out on bail in bounty hunters eyes, she would have been prosecuted.  No way they would let someone out if they had solid evidence.  There is nothing conclusive to hold her right now.

As a nurse and as a mother that had a 14y/o missing for 10 days with a 21 y/o loser, I can tell you I was a total maniac and worse than George and Cindy.   I was in drug infested hoods with my GF's looking for my child.  I am 5'2" tall and blonde.  Not a threat at all.  Yet prostitutes, Johns and drug dealers felt my pain.  Do not ever understimate the craziness a mother goes thru to find her child.  I do not see George or Cindy as crazy.  I was much worse.  You need to go thru it and just see how crazy you are just to get a child back.

I can tell you this.  It was not the local police enforcement that got my child back.  It was a private PI I hired.  Local police do not just have one case to deal with and they are not through.  Things they told me were proved wrong by PI.  I got my baby back thru PI and not local police.

I am now in law and there is so much that is not sent out to public.  If they had enough evidence, there is no way she would be out on bail.  Bail would be rejected.  There is not concrete evidence to hold her and they want to get to the bottom of this.

She was speaking in code with her names.  All were actors/actresses in films or video games.  I think she knows Caylee is
 safe but just wants to get the bad guys without implicating herself in shady deals.  She wants to save her butt, without going back to jail, and get her kid back.  She does not want to go to jail because of drugs or call-girl ring, but wants her child back.  Save herself and get Caylee back.

As far as her seizure, it could have been withdraw from alcohol or drugs.  If seizure, license is revoked it is not sent to learners permit.  ER's have an obligation to send to DMV any driver that had a seizure.  Seizure patients lose license, not sent down to permit.  I would need more concrete proof re her driving status.  Too much out there that is not validated.  If we have patient in ER with seizure, license is revoked, not junior status.  If she was driving on junior status, they would have cited her for that with all other charges.  I would check into the validity of junior license.  It just may be another false lead for headline sakes.

I have been where George and Cindy are and they are calm compared to what me and my friends did to find my daughter.  Some us of had guns and kicked down doors of crack houses known to be where that guy was.  Adrenaline kicks in and you do not care about your safety...only your childs.  I am glad to say we got him and he is in jail right now.

Never underestimate the insanity of a parent.  You will become insane when your child is missing.

Casey is too calm and not like other murderer mom's.   She know's Caylee is safe.  I think she is in Mexico and that is the pings on cell phone....From airport when she put Caylee on plane.  Amy went out 2 weeks later to make sure she was OK.  Amy and Casey set up stealing thing to keep Amy out of plot.

May be crazy.  In nursing and law too long and Casey does not appear to be killer or hiding accidental death.  She removed Caylee to stay safe.

Mother that has been there and done that.   Never underestimate what you will do when your child is missing unless you have been there.  I am not kidding.

I agree with half of what you have posted and pray that you are right about Caylee.
 I feel she is alive too, I thought maybe Amy took Caylee to PR
I give you credit for doing what you need to do to find your child. 
 I would have done one thing different. I would have taken my good friend Smith & Wesson:

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1876 on: August 18, 2008, 08:47:20 PM »

Well looks like Padilla just told us what the secret hold was lol   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1877 on: August 18, 2008, 08:49:19 PM »

10 minutes!  Tune in early!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1878 on: August 18, 2008, 08:50:32 PM »

Well looks like Padilla just told us what the secret hold was lol   

I'm not watching, what did he say was the "secret" hold?
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1879 on: August 18, 2008, 08:50:54 PM »

I can never listen to the radio show, it always says my media player can't open
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.