March 28, 2024, 02:54:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #5  (Read 369278 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1920 on: August 18, 2008, 09:21:43 PM »

Dana - what's next in the schedule for searches?

Will continue searching the public area and won't interfere with the police investigation.  Of course with the tropical storm it will limit what they can do this week.

Phone number for searching:  407-254-7000 that is the OC Sheriffs office

S.A.V.E. KAYLEE - (not the same as Caylee) the group Joseph is affiliated with.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1921 on: August 18, 2008, 09:23:04 PM »

if we face the evidence here

Caylee has not been seen for about two months by anyone.

yet

Padilla says he is looking for a live Caylee

the police have no indication that Caylee is alive and no evidence that anyone else but Casey is involved. She and her whole clan has lied for a month now.

yet

to Padilla this is a live / living missing persons case.

how utterly ridiculous does that sound?

seeing as how Caylee is 3 years old with no job, no clothes and no one to feed her and her mother is not at all concerned.

it leads one to believe the worst.

for me this case is one of the worst of all time.

some many people with no concern for a little helpless defenseless girl.

everyone involved only cares for themselves all the while pretending the care about Caylee.

I've seen some good actors and actress over the years, and none of these people even rank a remote second.

I agree completely...However I have some questions maybe you can help with...Let's say those items found on the 17th were Casey's and Caylee's or even the purse contents dumped..Then where the heck is Caylee?Do you think she dumped that stuff to make it look like a kidnapping? Because I can not come up with anything else right now that would explain Caylee being hidden so well and everything else just out there in a Park.Unless she didn't hide the body being she doesn't know where Caylee is..

I don't know why the police are not out looking for her body then Rob. They have to have a good idea of where Casey was from the 16th to the 27th when she abandoned the car...by the pings on her phone right?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1922 on: August 18, 2008, 09:23:46 PM »

Monkeys.
I will probably have a few minutes between my 1st guest and 2nd so I am willing to take some calls from you to get your thoughts on this case.
Now I dont have a toll free number but I promise I wont keep you on long.
So if you are listening live at 9pm et and want to call in when I open the phone line please call 1-306-842-7884

Let me know here if you will call in, dont be shy Smile

Dana

darn it!!! keeps taking me to the Best Buy music website!!!

Turn on windows media player first, then click on the link.

I tried...says "now playing"...but it isn't...can someone transcribe?

Do you have the sound on the media player itself turned up?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1923 on: August 18, 2008, 09:23:47 PM »

Dana taking calls now for a few minutes

306-842-7884
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1924 on: August 18, 2008, 09:25:13 PM »

Wendy Murphy will be coming up next, after Dana takes a few calls.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1925 on: August 18, 2008, 09:25:39 PM »

I'm still pages back, but I do have a question. Someone (forgive me but I can't remember the poster's name,) who had been involved with a search said that her understanding was that neither backpack had monkeys on it. I was confused because, I had recolored the pic of the stuff found, and I swear there are monkeys on the pink backpack. Everything on it is various shades of pink, or white, and the monkies were easier to make out when some of the leaves and monkeys were colored differently, so I did that.

Has the report that there were no monkeys on a found backpack been confirmed? TIA!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1926 on: August 18, 2008, 09:25:42 PM »

I believe in miracles!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1927 on: August 18, 2008, 09:26:12 PM »

Monkeys.
I will probably have a few minutes between my 1st guest and 2nd so I am willing to take some calls from you to get your thoughts on this case.
So if you are listening live at 9pm et and want to call in when I open the phone line please call 1-306-842-7884

Dana

yep...I don't ever give you guys the impression I am computer illiterate do I??!!

lol I am SO computer illiterate...but I DID check volume!!! hahahahaha

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1928 on: August 18, 2008, 09:27:17 PM »

I'm still pages back, but I do have a question. Someone (forgive me but I can't remember the poster's name,) who had been involved with a search said that her understanding was that neither backpack had monkeys on it. I was confused because, I had recolored the pic of the stuff found, and I swear there are monkeys on the pink backpack. Everything on it is various shades of pink, or white, and the monkies were easier to make out when some of the leaves and monkeys were colored differently, so I did that.

Has the report that there were no monkeys on a found backpack been confirmed? TIA!

That was Kristin...she also said there were homeless camps in the area which could explain the clothing

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1929 on: August 18, 2008, 09:28:07 PM »

yet

the police have no indication that Caylee is alive and no evidence that anyone else but Casey is involved. She and her whole clan has lied for a month now.

yet

seeing as how Caylee is 3 years old with no job, no clothes and no one to feed her and her mother is not at all concerned.

everyone involved only cares for themselves all the while pretending the care about Caylee.

I've seen some good actors and actress over the years, and none of these people even rank a remote second.

I agree completely...However I have some questions maybe you can help with...Let's say those items found on the 17th were Casey's and Caylee's or even the purse contents dumped..Then where the heck is Caylee?Do you think she dumped that stuff to make it look like a kidnapping? Because I can not come up with anything else right now that would explain Caylee being hidden so well and everything else just out there in a Park.Unless she didn't hide the body being she doesn't know where Caylee is..

I don't know why the police are not out looking for her body then Rob. They have to have a good idea of where Casey was from the 16th to the 27th when she abandoned the car...by the pings on her phone right?

The problem is there are miles and miles of wooded area and many lakes and ponds within the area her cellphone probably pinged to in that entire time span.  Even just on the 16th, there is a large wooded area near the airport.  They could be searching there right now, we don't know.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1930 on: August 18, 2008, 09:28:32 PM »

Like I said yesterday - there are tons of homeless people out there and someone said today or late last night there is a homeless park nearby.

I think she killed Caylee and was going to use her partay pics as part of a defense where she would say - I had no idea and didn't find anything out until I was notified by the police, how could I party knowing my daughter was dead?.

she would have acted up a storm - but the pics appeared before the body, which leads me to believe the body is recoverable or was at one point and she is probably astonished that the body has not been found.

my best guess for where the body is located is not in the park - but somewhere in the vicinity of the Sawgrass apartments where she herself placed it.

for the nanny to be the fall gal - the body needs to be where she is located. sHE WAS NOT LOCATED AT OR NEAR THE PARK.

THE BODY IS WITH IN ONE MILE OF SAWGRASS - AND NOT HIDDEN ALL THAT WELL

When the body is found, it will astonish most that is was in plain view.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1931 on: August 18, 2008, 09:30:43 PM »

yet

yet

The problem is there are miles and miles of wooded area and many lakes and ponds within the area her cellphone probably pinged to in that entire time span.  Even just on the 16th, there is a large wooded area near the airport.  They could be searching there right now, we don't know.

true...I just think the media would have picked up on any searches.

Time will tell.

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1932 on: August 18, 2008, 09:31:25 PM »

That was Kristin...she also said there were homeless camps in the area which could explain the clothing

Hey I wasn't there when they found the stuff, but I did get to speak with a cameramen that was in the park and he said it was not monkey's... but the searcher who found it said it was flower like..IMO it looks like a pink camouflage pack back it was inside out...

But to answer your question no officially it has not been confirmed
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1933 on: August 18, 2008, 09:31:48 PM »

Real quick...my little Monkey scored 3 goals tonight...he was an animal on the soccer field!!! 

That's great 

thanks all..he WAS terrific!!

WOO-HOO!! Doesn't it just feel great to see your son just nail it? I always knew how good it made him feel, and was so grateful that he had an avenue to build self-confidence! That was something my kid struggled with everywhere but on a playing field, and those experiences were just the best!! Congratulate him from the monkeys!! Tell him news of his game has reached across the country!! 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1934 on: August 18, 2008, 09:32:36 PM »

Like I said yesterday - there are tons of homeless people out there and someone said today or late last night there is a homeless park nearby.

I think she killed Caylee and was going to use her partay pics as part of a defense where she would say - I had no idea and didn't find anything out until I was notified by the police, how could I party knowing my daughter was dead?.

she would have acted up a storm - but the pics appeared before the body, which leads me to believe the body is recoverable or was at one point and she is probably astonished that the body has not been found.

my best guess for where the body is located is not in the park - but somewhere in the vicinity of the Sawgrass apartments where she herself placed it.

for the nanny to be the fall gal - the body needs to be where she is located. sHE WAS NOT LOCATED AT OR NEAR THE PARK.

THE BODY IS WITH IN ONE MILE OF SAWGRASS - AND NOT HIDDEN ALL THAT WELL

When the body is found, it will astonish most that is was in plain view.

hmmm...makes sense.

We all know there is some truth in every lie...problem is in this case...so many darned lies...which ones hold the truth??!!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1935 on: August 18, 2008, 09:35:51 PM »

Monkeys.

Dana

yep...I don't ever give you guys the impression I am computer illiterate do I??!!

lol I am SO computer illiterate...but I DID check volume!!! hahahahaha

Go to the top of the page here click on Radio

Go down the left hand side and look where it says The Dana Pretzer Show, click on that brown thing

I believe in miracles!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1936 on: August 18, 2008, 09:36:09 PM »

Hey I wasn't there when they found the stuff, but I did get to speak with a cameramen that was in the park and he said it was not monkey's... but the searcher who found it said it was flower like..IMO it looks like a pink camouflage pack back it was inside out...

But to answer your question no officially it has not been confirmed

Oh BTW I don't think it is a backpack like backpack as in straps on the back..it was one of those nylon type things, like I have a black Nike one I got at Sport's Authority...but you probably already new that
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1937 on: August 18, 2008, 09:38:15 PM »

Real quick...my little Monkey scored 3 goals tonight...he was an animal on the soccer field!!! 

That's great 

thanks all..he WAS terrific!!

WOO-HOO!! Doesn't it just feel great to see your son just nail it? I always knew how good it made him feel, and was so grateful that he had an avenue to build self-confidence! That was something my kid struggled with everywhere but on a playing field, and those experiences were just the best!! Congratulate him from the monkeys!! Tell him news of his game has reached across the country!! 

Just told him...he smiled ear to ear and said thank you!!!

He is one of the youngest...and smallest...is a great athlete!! natural ability...but he has matured so much over the summer!!! His confidence has soared!!! Could it be the fortune I spent on camps this summer!! lol..He was so aggressive...but even better...he was having so much darned fun out there!!! I just LOVED watching him!!!

Funny story...so many of the Moms think I am a snob beacsue they sit and gossip and I am always too engrossed in the game to talk!!! lol I like watching the game darnnit...not talk!!! lol

My Monkey always looks to me when he did something good and I give him the thumbs up...if I EVER missed a play and didn't give him the thumbs up...I would NEVER live it down!!! lol

Man I love my kid!!! I am so darned blessed!!!

Poor little Caylee...not sure which is worse...her passed away...or living with strangers and wondering where her  family is. Breaks my heart so darned bad!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1938 on: August 18, 2008, 09:38:35 PM »

I just love Wendy Murphy.  If you aren't able to listen live be sure to listen to the podcast.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1939 on: August 18, 2008, 09:40:00 PM »

I just love Wendy Murphy.  If you aren't able to listen live be sure to listen to the podcast.

Wendy wants to know why they sent a Sex Crimes person to the house.  Wendy says the explanation we heard from the sheriff's office doesn't wash.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.