March 28, 2024, 08:27:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #5  (Read 369291 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1940 on: August 18, 2008, 09:42:09 PM »

I just love Wendy Murphy.  If you aren't able to listen live be sure to listen to the podcast.

Wendy wants to know why they sent a Sex Crimes person to the house.  Wendy says the explanation we heard from the sheriff's office doesn't wash.

wow...weird...I thought Cindy said she was just a liaison type person

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1941 on: August 18, 2008, 09:42:56 PM »

I just love Wendy Murphy.  If you aren't able to listen live be sure to listen to the podcast.

Wendy wants to know why they sent a Sex Crimes person to the house.  Wendy says the explanation we heard from the sheriff's office doesn't wash.

maybe it is just standard practice...I don't think anything more came of the visit.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1942 on: August 18, 2008, 09:44:41 PM »

maybe it is just standard practice...I don't think anything more came of the visit.

That's sortof how the sheriff's office explained it but Wendy Murphy says it's not normal or standard at all.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1943 on: August 18, 2008, 09:45:06 PM »

make mine a double - not cause I had a bad day, just cause I don't wanna wait in line for another one.

Here's a double, and it's on the house.

Some would classify that as a quadruple. 

Hi guys! I hear the camera whore may be a little less sure Caylee is alive, and that Casey will be bonded out tomorrow and go to her parent's residence. I saw that one snippet earlier on Fox, and that's all I've seen all day.

Going back to catch up, knowing you all will have the latest! 

roflmao!!!

Quads...you are such a hoot CBB!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1944 on: August 18, 2008, 09:47:11 PM »

That's sortof how the sheriff's office explained it but Wendy Murphy says it's not normal or standard at all.

gotcha

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1945 on: August 18, 2008, 09:48:26 PM »

I agree completely...However I have some questions maybe you can help with...Let's say those items found on the 17th were Casey's and Caylee's or even the purse contents dumped..Then where the heck is Caylee?Do you think she dumped that stuff to make it look like a kidnapping? Because I can not come up with anything else right now that would explain Caylee being hidden so well and everything else just out there in a Park.Unless she didn't hide the body being she doesn't know where Caylee is..

Like I said yesterday - there are tons of homeless people out there and someone said today or late last night there is a homeless park nearby.

I think she killed Caylee and was going to use her partay pics as part of a defense where she would say - I had no idea and didn't find anything out until I was notified by the police, how could I party knowing my daughter was dead?.

she would have acted up a storm - but the pics appeared before the body, which leads me to believe the body is recoverable or was at one point and she is probably astonished that the body has not been found.

my best guess for where the body is located is not in the park - but somewhere in the vicinity of the Sawgrass apartments where she herself placed it.

for the nanny to be the fall gal - the body needs to be where she is located. sHE WAS NOT LOCATED AT OR NEAR THE PARK.

THE BODY IS WITH IN ONE MILE OF SAWGRASS - AND NOT HIDDEN ALL THAT WELL

When the body is found, it will astonish most that is was in plain view.
http://optimizedby.rmxads.com/click,qc0AAN6RAwDjowwAyLMDAAAAaAAAAAcABQACFgIACgN.9gMAyBQCAO2VBQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAjqkgAAAAA,,http%3A%2F%2Fscaredmonkeys.net%2Fiframe160x600.html,
http://optimizedby.rmxads.com/click,qc0AAN6RAwDjowwAyLMDAAAAaAAAAAcABQACFgIACgN.9gMAyBQCAO2VBQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAjqkgAAAAA,,http%3A%2F%2Fscaredmonkeys.net%2Fiframe160x600.html,

hmmm...makes sense.

We all know there is some truth in every lie...problem is in this case...so many darned lies...which ones hold the truth??!!

now check this  - BROOKE BENNETT CASE

I think the clothes were at Jacques the whole time. As LE closed in he had to make this "discovery". He had to have a reason how the clothes came into his possession.

The other day I was going to post a little something I was thinking about but thought - nah... it's too out there. I was going to say that Jacques manufactured the alternative Brooke myspace - the one that said she was leaving IIR all that correctly.

And he was able to alter her myspace postings with posting of his own. In most browsers there is an application to allow you to save passwords by simply clicking "save password". You can save it for that session or for as long as you wish or until your clear your cache. Brooke may have inadvertently save her password while using his laptop. It's not very likely - he probably DID know the password.

I'm back to my original thought that Brooke may be located with-in two miles of his house.

Her body was found very near her uncle's home Rob, you were right

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1946 on: August 18, 2008, 09:48:50 PM »

Klaas I totally agree with Wendy - not normal at all.  This whole family should be in jail.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1947 on: August 18, 2008, 09:49:03 PM »

Good quote by Wendy Murphy about the grandparents "acting for the purpose of distracting".
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1948 on: August 18, 2008, 09:49:23 PM »

I just found the perfect smiley for how I feel this evening.

I have a really sore throat - see? 

You're in luck, the doctor is in.  The monkey cage is falling to pieces.

Work is falling to pieces too. Melody and Becky called in sick with this sore throat. Paula left at 10:30, then Beverly and Teresa left at lunch time. I toughed it out until 3:30 before I threw in the towel. Maybe we all need a big ole glass of whisky to help us out!

Hottie Toddie BT...works wonders for the sore throat...and the soul!!! lol
At least thats the answer when I have a sore throat!!! lol

It's the Scottish blood in me

Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1949 on: August 18, 2008, 09:50:12 PM »

Klaas - obviously I am having operating difficulties due to my total upset.  I agree with Wendy - not normal procedure at all.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1950 on: August 18, 2008, 09:50:33 PM »

I just found the perfect smiley for how I feel this evening.

I have a really sore throat - see? 

You're in luck, the doctor is in.  The monkey cage is falling to pieces.

Work is falling to pieces too. Melody and Becky called in sick with this sore throat. Paula left at 10:30, then Beverly and Teresa left at lunch time. I toughed it out until 3:30 before I threw in the towel. Maybe we all need a big ole glass of whisky to help us out!

Hottie Toddie BT...works wonders for the sore throat...and the soul!!! lol
At least thats the answer when I have a sore throat!!! lol

It's the Scottish blood in me

waht? I think I am still stuck on the quads..lol

Meant HOT Toddie...tea, honey and Whiskey!!!

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1951 on: August 18, 2008, 09:51:07 PM »

Quote from: crazybabyborg on Today at 08:25:39 PM
I'm still pages back, but I do have a question. Someone (forgive me but I can't remember the poster's name,) who had been involved with a search said that her understanding was that neither backpack had monkeys on it. I was confused because, I had recolored the pic of the stuff found, and I swear there are monkeys on the pink backpack. Everything on it is various shades of pink, or white, and the monkies were easier to make out when some of the leaves and monkeys were colored differently, so I did that.

Has the report that there were no monkeys on a found backpack been confirmed? TIA!

Sorta like this

http://img.thefind.com/images/UgC7mzO5YBrDNIbgdiaGxIKCxKLUHIaMkpICK3398vJyvZKM1OSixKrKFCDWS87P1Q8oyk8pTS7xzE1MTy3WNzIwMNA1MjKxBLJMDH30sgrSGQA*?m=1&g=2
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1952 on: August 18, 2008, 09:51:37 PM »

I give up...can't spell tonight...can someone just hand me the bottle of whiskey please!!!

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1953 on: August 18, 2008, 09:52:52 PM »

http://img.thefind.com/images/UgC7mzO5YBrDNIbgdiaGxIKCxKLUHIaMkpICK3398vJyvZKM1OSixKrKFCDWS87P1Q8oyk8pTS7xzE1MTy3WNzIwMNA1MjKxBLJMDH30sgrSGQA*?m=1&g=2
wait that didnt work
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 09:56:12 PM by klaasend » Logged
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1954 on: August 18, 2008, 09:53:00 PM »

Real quick...my little Monkey scored 3 goals tonight...he was an animal on the soccer field!!! 

That's great 

thanks all..he WAS terrific!!

WOO-HOO!! Doesn't it just feel great to see your son just nail it? I always knew how good it made him feel, and was so grateful that he had an avenue to build self-confidence! That was something my kid struggled with everywhere but on a playing field, and those experiences were just the best!! Congratulate him from the monkeys!! Tell him news of his game has reached across the country!! 

Just told him...he smiled ear to ear and said thank you!!!

He is one of the youngest...and smallest...is a great athlete!! natural ability...but he has matured so much over the summer!!! His confidence has soared!!! Could it be the fortune I spent on camps this summer!! lol..He was so aggressive...but even better...he was having so much darned fun out there!!! I just LOVED watching him!!!

Funny story...so many of the Moms think I am a snob beacsue they sit and gossip and I am always too engrossed in the game to talk!!! lol I like watching the game darnnit...not talk!!! lol

My Monkey always looks to me when he did something good and I give him the thumbs up...if I EVER missed a play and didn't give him the thumbs up...I would NEVER live it down!!! lol

Man I love my kid!!! I am so darned blessed!!!

Poor little Caylee...not sure which is worse...her passed away...or living with strangers and wondering where her  family is. Breaks my heart so darned bad!!!

I am glad I am not the only one.  I am not there for me, I am there for him.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1955 on: August 18, 2008, 09:53:20 PM »

GREAT SHOW DANA!
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1956 on: August 18, 2008, 09:54:47 PM »

GREAT SHOW DANA!

I agree thank you Dana - Wendy and Joseph - both awesome.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1957 on: August 18, 2008, 09:55:02 PM »

I agree completely...However I have some questions maybe you can help with...Let's say those items found on the 17th were Casey's and Caylee's or even the purse contents dumped..Then where the heck is Caylee?Do you think she dumped that stuff to make it look like a kidnapping? Because I can not come up with anything else right now that would explain Caylee being hidden so well and everything else just out there in a Park.Unless she didn't hide the body being she doesn't know where Caylee is..

Like I said yesterday - there are tons of homeless people out there and someone said today or late last night there is a homeless park nearby.

I think she killed Caylee and was going to use her partay pics as part of a defense where she would say - I had no idea and didn't find anything out until I was notified by the police, how could I party knowing my daughter was dead?.

she would have acted up a storm - but the pics appeared before the body, which leads me to believe the body is recoverable or was at one point and she is probably astonished that the body has not been found.

my best guess for where the body is located is not in the park - but somewhere in the vicinity of the Sawgrass apartments where she herself placed it.

for the nanny to be the fall gal - the body needs to be where she is located. sHE WAS NOT LOCATED AT OR NEAR THE PARK.

hmmm...makes sense.

We all know there is some truth in every lie...problem is in this case...so many darned lies...which ones hold the truth??!!

I think the clothes were at Jacques the whole time. As LE closed in he had to make this "discovery". He had to have a reason how the clothes came into his possession.

The other day I was going to post a little something I was thinking about but thought - nah... it's too out there. I was going to say that Jacques manufactured the alternative Brooke myspace - the one that said she was leaving IIR all that correctly.

And he was able to alter her myspace postings with posting of his own. In most browsers there is an application to allow you to save passwords by simply clicking "save password". You can save it for that session or for as long as you wish or until your clear your cache. Brooke may have inadvertently save her password while using his laptop. It's not very likely - he probably DID know the password.

I'm back to my original thought that Brooke may be located with-in two miles of his house.

ok Rob...you did it to me now...will have me up all night painting my bedroom!!!

Poor little angel Brooke...that is another one that really gets to me...f-ing creep!!!
And NOW!!! they want to do something about how they handle their sex offenders...just a little bit too late.

That one really got to me also.

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1958 on: August 18, 2008, 09:55:46 PM »

hmmm...makes sense.

Thank You Rob I very much like the way you think...And with that I am signing off to Greta and bed...
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1959 on: August 18, 2008, 09:56:55 PM »

Real quick...my little Monkey scored 3 goals tonight...he was an animal on the soccer field!!! 

That's great 

thanks all..he WAS terrific!!

WOO-HOO!! Doesn't it just feel great to see your son just nail it? I always knew how good it made him feel, and was so grateful that he had an avenue to build self-confidence! That was something my kid struggled with everywhere but on a playing field, and those experiences were just the best!! Congratulate him from the monkeys!! Tell him news of his game has reached across the country!! 

Just told him...he smiled ear to ear and said thank you!!!

He is one of the youngest...and smallest...is a great athlete!! natural ability...but he has matured so much over the summer!!! His confidence has soared!!! Could it be the fortune I spent on camps this summer!! lol..He was so aggressive...but even better...he was having so much darned fun out there!!! I just LOVED watching him!!!

Funny story...so many of the Moms think I am a snob beacsue they sit and gossip and I am always too engrossed in the game to talk!!! lol I like watching the game darnnit...not talk!!! lol

My Monkey always looks to me when he did something good and I give him the thumbs up...if I EVER missed a play and didn't give him the thumbs up...I would NEVER live it down!!! lol

Man I love my kid!!! I am so darned blessed!!!

Poor little Caylee...not sure which is worse...her passed away...or living with strangers and wondering where her  family is. Breaks my heart so darned bad!!!

I am glad I am not the only one.  I am not there for me, I am there for him.

YEP!!! too much fun!!! and much better than the gossip!!!

L_O_V_E  I_T!!!!!

Nothing like watching their little faces light up when the done something great!! lol

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.