April 19, 2024, 07:09:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Items found August 16, 2008 by Volunteer Caylee Search Team  (Read 35669 times)
QUEEN-B
Scared Monkey

the lord shall watch over you as he does me

« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2008, 05:36:18 PM »

I attempted to search Moss Park off of Moss Park Road off of Narcoosee... and something a little disturbing panned out. I did not have cash with me, I didn't know it was a pay for parking park. Anyway, I asked the gentleman there if I could just come in, that I was with the volunteer search party searching for Caylee Anthony. An older woman named Pat came over and practically shoved the gentleman out of the way and said "I'll handle this" and proceeded to tell me that "there are no dead bodies in our park. Our rangers are everywhere. I recommend that you leave now before I call the police."

Now this is a 1500 acre park, with an 1800 acre mitigation park behind it. It's huge, and there are lots of woods and campsites, etc. I am a little disturbed by her reaction to me searching the park.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=11941548163168339828,28.381080,-81.189440&q=28.381080,+-81.189440&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=17&iwloc=addr&lci=lmc:panoramio,lmc:wikipedia_en

I heard somewhere that George worked at a church for the last month before the disappearance of Caylee... there is a Campus Crusade for Christ World Headquarters 1 mile north of the park. Does anyone know where he worked?

We did search near the airport... and based on credible information we received from multiple sources we are going to continue searching wooded areas near the airport.

If I can, I plan to get Gale to bring her dogs behind the Anthony family home as well as some other areas around the airport.

Unfortunately anyone with a cadaver dog in Florida is unwilling to help us because they do not have permission of Orange County. I am also in the process of getting permission to search the private property behind chapel hill cemetary as it is close to where the car was abandoned and near where the other possible evidence was found. I am awaiting a fax from the cemetary as well as the church behind it.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=chapel+hill+cemetery,+fl&ie=UTF8&cd=1&ll=28.578869,-81.274109&spn=0.013115,0.019226&t=h&z=16&iwloc=A&lci=lmc:panoramio,lmc:wikipedia_en

Other than that... those are Sundays results.

I did receive word that OCSO did collect the gas can in Blanchard Park and the water still has not receeded from the location where all the water was flowing to. When I was there this morning it had only receeded about 5 feet. It will probably be a few days, maybe a couple weeks.

QUEEN-B
Scared Monkey

the lord shall watch over you as he does me

« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2008, 05:41:07 PM »

HELLO,
I HAVE TO LAUGH, MY FRIEND HAS SAID FROM THE BEGIN THAT SHE IS IN MOSS PARK!!! WE ONLY LIVE DOWN THE ROAD FROM THERE AND WHEN LP COMES BACK DOWN SHE WANT'S TO LOOK THERE, AND YOU ARE 100% RIGHT THAT IS A BIGGGGG PARK HOPEFULLY WHEN LP COMES BACK DOWN HE'LL LOOK THERE!! ONLY ONE CAN HOPE!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.