April 26, 2024, 10:35:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #7  (Read 344874 times)
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1120 on: August 23, 2008, 01:22:41 AM »

Howdy Rachel.  Welcome to the cage. 

Welcome to all the new monkeys.
~Rachel~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1121 on: August 23, 2008, 01:24:05 AM »

Howdy Rachel.  Welcome to the cage. 

Welcome to all the new monkeys.

Thanks a bunch Snoopy!:)

Please let little Caylee be found.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1122 on: August 23, 2008, 01:27:32 AM »

Hi everyone!

I am new to the board.  Well I have been lurking for a few days and I finally joined!  A lot of people here seem very friendly and very smart.  I figured I'd join because I am very interested in this case.  It's so hard to imagine these kinds of things happen...It makes me think about my 2year old boy, I'd never do a thing to harm him.  I read up on the Caylee Anthony case daily, it's just so sad.  So I hope to come post here and join you all in all your discussions about this case!

I really hope it all turns out at the end.  With all the stuff so far it doesn't look to well.  We will have to see i guess!

Thanks for letting me join!

Welcome Rachel...You will find the cage to be a very heart filled group...so glad you decided to jump in...what are your thoughts on Caylee and Casy....

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1123 on: August 23, 2008, 01:31:56 AM »

Welcome Rachel!

I'm not going to be up too much longer tonight but you will be in good hands with the nocternal crew, LOL
~Rachel~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1124 on: August 23, 2008, 01:33:21 AM »

Hi everyone!

I am new to the board.  Well I have been lurking for a few days and I finally joined!  A lot of people here seem very friendly and very smart.  I figured I'd join because I am very interested in this case.  It's so hard to imagine these kinds of things happen...It makes me think about my 2year old boy, I'd never do a thing to harm him.  I read up on the Caylee Anthony case daily, it's just so sad.  So I hope to come post here and join you all in all your discussions about this case!

I really hope it all turns out at the end.  With all the stuff so far it doesn't look to well.  We will have to see i guess!

Thanks for letting me join!

Welcome Rachel...You will find the cage to be a very heart filled group...so glad you decided to jump in...what are your thoughts on Caylee and Casy....

Destiny

Thanks Destiny!

Well I would like to think Casey didn't kill her little precious girl.  Being a mother with 3 kids myself, seeing the pictures of her and Caylee together looks like she loved her daughter...so it's quite heartbreaking.  Then part of me sees all the lies she has told as well as her family...it's kind of hard.  I really want to hear what the DNA result are (don't we all) that would help a whole heck of a lot.
I do think someone needs to knock some sense into Casey...especially with all the lying....but I guess she could have learned it from her parents since their stories never seem to stay in one direction...
I wish I was in Florida because I'd be out searching, definitely.
I hope that Casey being home will help her spill some information.  Let's all hope.  After all she is treated like a queen now, minus the ankle bracelet.  So I hope she is happy she is out of jail now...and start taking steps to find HER daughter.

~Rachel~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1125 on: August 23, 2008, 01:34:08 AM »

Welcome Rachel!

I'm not going to be up too much longer tonight but you will be in good hands with the nocternal crew, LOL

Thank you very much klaasend!!! SmileSmile  I look forward to getting to know everyone!

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1126 on: August 23, 2008, 02:09:21 AM »

Hello?  Anyone still awake?
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1127 on: August 23, 2008, 04:30:15 AM »

OMG! I just heard that Geraldo had Baez and his wife on his boat in NY. A clip was shown on TV.

Light bulb!  This is the 3rd party NY journalist connection!!!!

That was the same segment I saw where he mentioned the quirks in the case. mrskub? Catch me up. please? What are you referring to with the "3rd party NY journalist connection?" TIA!

I have to do this quick. I'm not sure how long my connection will last.

Padilla said that a 3rd party, a NY journalist, had gotten in touch with him to discuss Casey. He then put Padilla and Baez in touch. We couldn't figure out who that journalist was.  Geraldo!

Now, Geraldo & Baez go sailing on Geraldo's boat in NY. Baez feeds his kidnap story to Geraldo and next thing you know, Tony and his activity are looking suspicious.

That's got to be the connection. I can't see Baez flying all the way to NY to ride on Geraldo's boat for any other reason. Florida is full of boats if that was all he wanted.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1128 on: August 23, 2008, 05:53:33 AM »

OK. I'm caught up. I have to tell you, I'm jonesing it. I have literally lived in front of this computer for weeks now. To have it yanked out from under me is causing serious mental strain. I wouldn't even let my grandson watch Sponge Bob. It was comical. Here's a 3 year old watching Fox News throughout the day. LOL! I should have new cable installed on Wednesday and I'll be back to normal.

I especially enjoyed the comments from Garrison about Casey talking at home now. How the he** would he know. He's not even in Florida.

As for the Tony connection, I have a deep suspicion that Geraldo has been suckered into the false belief camp by Baez. I'll bet every time Geraldo speaks now, he'll parrot everything Baez has been saying and alluding to.

Did anyone else besides me find it strange that Casey spent the day with the attorney? Was this just his excuse for getting her out of the house? IDK but, it just struck me as strange. I've never seen an attorney clear their calendar for an entire day to spend with just 1 client. I really think this bears watching.

I spoke to a friend yesterday who brought up a really scary point. When Casey is tried, the prosecutor has to create a "proof beyond reasonable doubt" synopsis. If Casey continues to claim kidnapping and Caylee is not found, right now, all we have is speculation (barring positive forensics on the trunk). In Florida, to convict on child neglect, you must prove the neglect was intentional and you cannot do that without the child or a witness. So, bottom line is, unless we have positive forensics or Caylee is found, there's an extremely high probability that Casey will walk free with no conviction, even on the neglect charges.

Makes me want to puke!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1129 on: August 23, 2008, 05:54:31 AM »

A big welcome to all the new Monkeys. Make yourselves comfy and jump right in.

fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1130 on: August 23, 2008, 07:22:50 AM »

Good Morning.....reading the news..    coffee on, but treesaaaaswayin.!

Been hoping each day sheds more light on this dark situation.

Welcome to stop by If yas can....anytime.
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #1131 on: August 23, 2008, 07:42:08 AM »

SAY IT ISN'T SO...I was doing some snooping before I had to leave the house yesterday afternoon and came across some bits of info alluding to the fact that they hoped this ended the cycle in this family and that the NEXT baby would not be allowed to live in this poisonous environment...they basically were saying that Casey is pregnant NOW....please...please ...I can't take anymore...tell me she has been tested and its all a bad dream....(I got home and the window that I had up was gone and can't find it in my history as IE shut down...dangit!)

I do find it rather telling that she concealed her pregnancy till she was nearly ready to pop...she prob was not planning on keeping Caylee at all and I am surprised that the baby didn't have serious issues judging from all the drinking and partying we have seen in the photos ...she obviously got no healthcare during those 7 months and was prob still drinking like a sailor and swearing like a trucker...

I also wonder if she has been screened for HIV...I woke up thinking about AIDS for some reason...and she has been around it seems...**sigh**

This case makes me feel like someone has ripped my heart straight from my chest...

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1132 on: August 23, 2008, 07:45:47 AM »

SAY IT ISN'T SO...I was doing some snooping before I had to leave the house yesterday afternoon and came across some bits of info alluding to the fact that they hoped this ended the cycle in this family and that the NEXT baby would not be allowed to live in this poisonous environment...they basically were saying that Casey is pregnant NOW....please...please ...I can't take anymore...tell me she has been tested and its all a bad dream....(I got home and the window that I had up was gone and can't find it in my history as IE shut down...dangit!)

I do find it rather telling that she concealed her pregnancy till she was nearly ready to pop...she prob was not planning on keeping Caylee at all and I am surprised that the baby didn't have serious issues judging from all the drinking and partying we have seen in the photos ...she obviously got no healthcare during those 7 months and was prob still drinking like a sailor and swearing like a trucker...

I also wonder if she has been screened for HIV...I woke up thinking about AIDS for some reason...and she has been around it seems...**sigh**

This case makes me feel like someone has ripped my heart straight from my chest...

Do you have a link to this, Praying4Angels?

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1133 on: August 23, 2008, 07:50:36 AM »

Some very interesting additions to Casey's Case Actions:

8/20/2008     A     AL ESTES BONDING AGENCY FILED RET TBN CT 1-$500,000 #FCS500308507 INMATE# 08034750
8/20/2008    A    AL ESTES BONDING AGENCY FILED RET TBN CT 2-$100 #FCS10315199 INMATE# 08034750
8/20/2008    A    AL ESTES BONDING AGENCY FILED RET TBN CT 3-$100 #FCS10315200 INMATE# 08034750
8/21/2008    A    APPEAR. OF ATTORNEY ENTERED
8/21/2008    A    COURT MINUTES FILED
8/21/2008    A    DEFENDANT NOT PRESENT
8/21/2008    A    NOTICE FOR PRETRIAL RET: <11/05/2008> 09:00 A.M.
8/21/2008    A    NOTICE OF TRIAL RTN:<11/17/2008> 09:30 A.M.
8/21/2008    A    IN OPEN COURT PLEA WRITTEN
8/21/2008    A    WRITTEN PLEA OF NOT GUILTY ENTERED
8/22/2008    A    NOTICE-BEING PROSECUTED/SEX CRIMES/CHILD ABUSE DIV
8/22/2008    A    STATE'S RESPONSE TO DEMAND FOR DISCOVERY
8/22/2008    A    STATE'S RESPONSE TO DEMAND FOR DISCOVERY

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/Details.aspx?SessionID=41973231-3733-4b47-9cac-057fe23df6a3&CaseID=5960531

I have no doubt this ties into the sex crimes/abuse visit that was made to the Anthony house. I wish I  knew what it was.

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1134 on: August 23, 2008, 07:50:51 AM »

Morning Monkeys and Welcome to new Monkeys.

I just re-watched Nancy Grace from last night (thank God for DVR!). Last night I was 1/2 paying attention when a caller's voice caught my attention. I had to tape the 1 AM broadcast to re-listen to it.

44 minutes into the show a caller, Nicole from Arizona asked why the GPs didn't put out a sketch of the nanny.  IMHO it sounded just like casey, the same abrupt coldness and pointedness in her tone, and very similar voice.

Makes me think, now that casey is out of jail, she can call the tip lines with her lies. We all saw this from the friends and family of the vandersluts derailing that pitiful investigation in aruba.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1135 on: August 23, 2008, 08:05:48 AM »

MrsKub,
I wouldn't be surprised if Geraldo, baez, and padilla are working together and feel a kinship possible based on a common ancestry. And that baez is spreading casey's lies intentionally or b/c he is a idiot.

And I don't understand why baez couldn't go to the house for the meeting.

Praying4Angels,
I would hope that once you are put in jail that it would be manditory to test for pregnancyr the safety of the unborn child and aids for the safety of the staff, but I don't know.  Any idea of which sites you were on last night?

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1136 on: August 23, 2008, 08:06:48 AM »

Morning Monkeys and Welcome to new Monkeys.

I just re-watched Nancy Grace from last night (thank God for DVR!). Last night I was 1/2 paying attention when a caller's voice caught my attention. I had to tape the 1 AM broadcast to re-listen to it.

44 minutes into the show a caller, Nicole from Arizona asked why the GPs didn't put out a sketch of the nanny.  IMHO it sounded just like casey, the same abrupt coldness and pointedness in her tone, and very similar voice.

Makes me think, now that casey is out of jail, she can call the tip lines with her lies. We all saw this from the friends and family of the vandersluts derailing that pitiful investigation in aruba.

Casey will not do a sketch if Baez is half the attorney I think he is. When Susan Smith did hers, that was another nail in her coffin. The artist said she could not provide accurate details, only a general appearance.

Baez made the crap up about head held high. He is just doing his job. He is going to put spins on this like a top.

Anyway..... Good morning Monkeys!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace Monkeys
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1137 on: August 23, 2008, 08:10:35 AM »

Good Morning...!  I searched for something like that last night and I couldn't find anything.. I was curious hmmm...nosey is a better word i guess.  The words timeline kept coming up..I just figured 2 to 3 months..with casey anything could happen.... who knows...but poisonous? 
They all should be re-questioned..grand jury, but something tells me they'd have no respect for a GJ either.
My broken lil heart hurts for Caylee also dear. 

I literally got sick when i read your last post.

Ya know I don't 'wish' any harm on anyone...  or 'hope' anything terrible for anyone.. I just wasn the truth to be told about what happened to Lil Caylee no matter how I may sound..(and I do try to be delicate at times)  Just the truth...Caylee deserves to have the Truth to be brought to Light because she is so innocent and never asked to be born into such madness or confusion.
Maybe it's not said with finesse... but I just can't stop wondering or asking God to please let her be found.
Most here know what it's like, those feelings when your baby isn't home, not knowing where your child is and every single question that goes along with that fear....
YOU JUST DON'T REPLACE A CHILD LIKE YOU DO A TOY.

No conscience...theat's what I sum it all up to be...they've got nothing..no soul.
I hope the tid bits you read aren't true...who could ever trust her with a child again... I'm sorry.

Trust is to be earned...not to be just given freely to anything that slithers.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1138 on: August 23, 2008, 08:11:24 AM »

From NG last night:

Tom McClintock, forensic analyst, you know, what is -- is there an average time it takes to bring back evidence? Everyone keeps talking, oh, like we mentioned before, it`s taking so long. But what`s average?

MCCLINTOCK: Under normal conditions, about three to four weeks for a complete DNA profile to be generated. Under these circumstances, I would think one to two weeks, assuming that the sample is not compromised.

A complete DNA profile can be generated and it shouldn`t really take much longer than that.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1139 on: August 23, 2008, 08:13:40 AM »

MrsKub,
I wouldn't be surprised if Geraldo, baez, and padilla are working together and feel a kinship possible based on a common ancestry. And that baez is spreading casey's lies intentionally or b/c he is a idiot.

And I don't understand why baez couldn't go to the house for the meeting.

Praying4Angels,
I would hope that once you are put in jail that it would be manditory to test for pregnancyr the safety of the unborn child and aids for the safety of the staff, but I don't know.  Any idea of which sites you were on last night?

I think Baez feels the house may be bugged. I hope it is!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.