April 23, 2024, 02:11:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #7  (Read 344749 times)
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1140 on: August 23, 2008, 08:24:45 AM »

MrsKub,
I wouldn't be surprised if Geraldo, baez, and padilla are working together and feel a kinship possible based on a common ancestry. And that baez is spreading casey's lies intentionally or b/c he is a idiot.

And I don't understand why baez couldn't go to the house for the meeting.

Praying4Angels,
I would hope that once you are put in jail that it would be manditory to test for pregnancyr the safety of the unborn child and aids for the safety of the staff, but I don't know.  Any idea of which sites you were on last night?

I think Baez feels the house may be bugged. I hope it is!

Wiretaps, cameras, and bugs require a court order. With the FBI "assisting" on this case, it is very likely. No one embarrasses the FBI. They have very deep pockets and can afford the best of everything. I am sure an FBI profiler has already looked at this stuff.

Just ask Jodie Foster...
Heheheee

Peace Monkeys
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1141 on: August 23, 2008, 08:31:09 AM »

Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother, said the frenzy is affecting the whole family.
[/size]

What, I thought she loved the media???? Free "where's Caylee" publicity.

They are all about to snap. The pizzas were a big help.

I heard a rumor of a shovel coming next week with a note that says something like "Now you can come get me mommy"

Could just be skuttle butt, but they will explode if that really happens......

Peace Monkeys
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1142 on: August 23, 2008, 08:33:23 AM »

Mrskub - nice to see you back.
This seems to be going more and more Casey's way.  Seven hours at a lawyer's office!  Must have been a heck of a lot of talking...I mean strategizing.
I so hope Caylee gets a break soon.  That poor baby!

Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #1143 on: August 23, 2008, 08:34:35 AM »

I am still looking thru the notes I have scribbled here in a scrap of paper...I was basically looking for a pic of that damn tattoo in its entirety (ANYONE HAVE IT>>I AM GOING NUTS>>I NEED TO SEE IT!!)..I can't believe she didnt post a pic of it with everything else she had out there..**ahem**..and I can't help but think that is how I stumbled across the preggers possibility...I was in a rush yeterday we had a family auction  yesterday evening and I had to the lappie thinking I could get back to it when I got home and it was gone bcuz IE shut down...trying to retrace steps now...I just hope its another lie...last thing that family needs is another baby's life to mess up....

ALSO...Photos of the birth...when sweet Caylee arrived...if anyone has those saved and would be willing to share if you dont want to post them..I can tell you where to email them...sumpin I wanna see...just a hunch...

Soo...photos of tattoo and birth...Thanks monkeys!! I will keep retracing my steps on the PG info...

While I was driving over --she is out to HERE"...and they were current photos I believe...she hid it before..she could be trying to hide another one...

I too believe she would have had some type of intake physical exam...but that would be priveleged info and maybe it just hasn't leaked yet...we have not had much leak in this case...hard to believe..but there really is only free flowing info from Gma and Gpa and now they have hired a puppetmaster...soooo

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1144 on: August 23, 2008, 08:38:43 AM »

Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother, said the frenzy is affecting the whole family.
[/size]

What, I thought she loved the media???? Free "where's Caylee" publicity.

They are all about to snap. The pizzas were a big help.

I heard a rumor of a shovel coming next week with a note that says something like "Now you can come get me mommy"

Could just be skuttle butt, but they will explode if that really happens......

The way I am hoping is..... approx. 4 days to go... that was suppose to be the plan.. 7 days in total and Caylee would be 'home'.  Heck if someone does have her...IF..please just turn her over to LE.... not WallyWorld...and I'd hate to think she'd be returned to the house of horrors.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1145 on: August 23, 2008, 08:41:15 AM »

Im torn......her lawyer was so confident that the DNA is back and that they dont have anything that it makes it plauseable.  If they found DNA, you would think that they would start searching for a body....that is something that they still have not started that.

Or they have evidence and are playing their cards.  But IMHO if they had it, I think they would be having searches now.
I think someone has her, OK I'm crazy, but I think she is alive ,anyone with me?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1146 on: August 23, 2008, 08:51:45 AM »

This seems to be going more and more Casey's way.  Seven hours at a lawyer's office!  Must have been a heck of a lot of talking...I mean strategizing.

Thanks can. Not sure how long this connection will last. This is horrid I tell you!

It does look like the posse is really working on building a defense instead of out looking for that poor baby.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1147 on: August 23, 2008, 08:57:54 AM »

Is George now employed?  I thought he got a new job just before the car was discovered.  But he must not be going to work much.

I think George said something about no longer having a job since all this has happened.  He said something about his new job being driving the billboard around.

My guess is George may have been working through an agency as a Security Guard. 

that's correct - I saw it also

he said he lost his job and would now drive the billboard as a full time job.

Geez...why?

no idea, I said at the time he quit because he now had access to the donation fund.

+++

Lisa, I live 60 or so miles from Youngstown.
WOW!! small world...i live about 15 miles from Ytown...LOL

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1148 on: August 23, 2008, 08:58:07 AM »

Thanks can. Not sure how long this connection will last. This is horrid I tell you!

It does look like the posse is really working on building a defense instead of out looking for that poor baby.

casey must have a lot to "say" for seven hours..Wonder what george was up to during the seven hour marathon...

Something is very weird about casey and baez..
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1149 on: August 23, 2008, 09:02:32 AM »

I am still looking thru the notes I have scribbled here in a scrap of paper...I was basically looking for a pic of that damn tattoo in its entirety (ANYONE HAVE IT>>I AM GOING NUTS>>I NEED TO SEE IT!!)..I can't believe she didnt post a pic of it with everything else she had out there..**ahem**..and I can't help but think that is how I stumbled across the preggers possibility...I was in a rush yeterday we had a family auction  yesterday evening and I had to the lappie thinking I could get back to it when I got home and it was gone bcuz IE shut down...trying to retrace steps now...I just hope its another lie...last thing that family needs is another baby's life to mess up....

ALSO...Photos of the birth...when sweet Caylee arrived...if anyone has those saved and would be willing to share if you dont want to post them..I can tell you where to email them...sumpin I wanna see...just a hunch...

Soo...photos of tattoo and birth...Thanks monkeys!! I will keep retracing my steps on the PG info...

While I was driving over --she is out to HERE"...and they were current photos I believe...she hid it before..she could be trying to hide another one...

I too believe she would have had some type of intake physical exam...but that would be priveleged info and maybe it just hasn't leaked yet...we have not had much leak in this case...hard to believe..but there really is only free flowing info from Gma and Gpa and now they have hired a puppetmaster...soooo

I have a couple but they're not very large. Sorry.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1150 on: August 23, 2008, 09:03:03 AM »

I wonder if Baez allowed "his girl" to make personal phone calls while at his office?
Don't go crazy on us...hear!  fingers crossed for lasting connection!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1151 on: August 23, 2008, 09:03:14 AM »

Does anyone know if the "hold" in jail could have been because Casey's pregnant?

That would be medical info they would not be permitted to release.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1152 on: August 23, 2008, 09:05:44 AM »

Good Morning Cage Mates...

I've just watched NG for the 4th time...something caught my ear...(in honor of Rob)...what if...the all day visit by Casey to Jose's office yesterday...was him having her take a polygraph test...maybe multiple times...to see how she stood up.

If this did indeed happen..we will never know the results...client privilege...and then the defence team knows exactly what direction to take...

BTW...I kinda feel sorry for Padilla...he got hoodwinked the whole 9 yards...Jose has brokered a deal Geraldo it seems for an exclusive interview with Casey...Padilla is out of the loop..they won't even let him in the damn house!  I really hope Padilla and his deep pocket relative escape this charade before being stuck for $500,000...

Welcome to my first cup of coffee thoughts Wink

Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1153 on: August 23, 2008, 09:06:20 AM »

I'll look through my pics for you

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1154 on: August 23, 2008, 09:07:40 AM »

OK. I'm caught up. I have to tell you, I'm jonesing it. I have literally lived in front of this computer for weeks now. To have it yanked out from under me is causing serious mental strain. I wouldn't even let my grandson watch Sponge Bob. It was comical. Here's a 3 year old watching Fox News throughout the day. LOL! I should have new cable installed on Wednesday and I'll be back to normal.

I especially enjoyed the comments from Garrison about Casey talking at home now. How the he** would he know. He's not even in Florida.

As for the Tony connection, I have a deep suspicion that Geraldo has been suckered into the false belief camp by Baez. I'll bet every time Geraldo speaks now, he'll parrot everything Baez has been saying and alluding to.Do we know Tony's last name

Did anyone else besides me find it strange that Casey spent the day with the attorney? Was this just his excuse for getting her out of the house? I think he's in love IDK but, it just struck me as strange. I've never seen an attorney clear their calendar for an entire day to spend with just 1 client for SEX. I really think this bears watching.

I spoke to a friend yesterday who brought up a really scary point. When Casey is tried, the prosecutor has to create a "proof beyond reasonable doubt" synopsis. If Casey continues to claim kidnapping and Caylee is not found, right now, all we have is speculation (barring positive forensics on the trunk). In Florida, to convict on child neglect, you must prove the neglect was intentional and you cannot do that without the child or a witness. So, bottom line is, unless we have positive forensics or Caylee is found, there's an extremely high probability that Casey will walk free with no conviction, even on the neglect charges.

Makes me want to puke!

I'm in RED

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1155 on: August 23, 2008, 09:07:45 AM »

While I was driving over I remembered George saying about soem of the photos that recently popped up of Casey...saying "they are when she was pregnant --she is out to HERE"...and they were current photos I believe...she hid it before..she could be trying to hide another one...

Wow...those are small...were ya going to make them avis??? kidding...LOL...

thanks girlie...i am sure someone has them harddrived....

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1156 on: August 23, 2008, 09:08:35 AM »

I think someone has her, OK I'm crazy, but I think she is alive ,anyone with me?

I really WANT to think like you, Blonde -- but my sense of logic prevents the optimism 

It is so sad when the best we can hope for this beautiful child is that she has been kidnapped or sold.

Cindy, George and Casey are living a life (and a lie, imo) of their own choosing.

Caylee was not that lucky.

Regardless if Caylee is alive or not -- Casey needs to be institutionalized. Either by the legal system. Or the mental health system. For a really, really, really long time.

And the words "involuntary sterilization" come to mind.

Who the he$$ is watching out for the children of this world 

Certainly NOT the people who are making excuses for Casey.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1157 on: August 23, 2008, 09:12:15 AM »

I was on Topix...webslueths...Gayles site/Travis's site...seeing if they got money for another trip to FL...seems not so far..only about 2hundy in...they needy 1.5K...American Pregnancy Association...Centers for disease control...cast iron tattoo....lake vaj myspace...

Those are the ones i remember visiting...i know i was looking for the birth pics and tattoo when i came across the first piece of rumored info tho...

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1158 on: August 23, 2008, 09:14:19 AM »

OK. I'm caught up. I have to tell you, I'm jonesing it. I have literally lived in front of this computer for weeks now. To have it yanked out from under me is causing serious mental strain. I wouldn't even let my grandson watch Sponge Bob. It was comical. Here's a 3 year old watching Fox News throughout the day. LOL! I should have new cable installed on Wednesday and I'll be back to normal.

I especially enjoyed the comments from Garrison about Casey talking at home now. How the he** would he know. He's not even in Florida.

As for the Tony connection, I have a deep suspicion that Geraldo has been suckered into the false belief camp by Baez. I'll bet every time Geraldo speaks now, he'll parrot everything Baez has been saying and alluding to.Do we know Tony's last name

Did anyone else besides me find it strange that Casey spent the day with the attorney? Was this just his excuse for getting her out of the house? I think he's in love IDK but, it just struck me as strange. I've never seen an attorney clear their calendar for an entire day to spend with just 1 client for SEX. I really think this bears watching.

I spoke to a friend yesterday who brought up a really scary point. When Casey is tried, the prosecutor has to create a "proof beyond reasonable doubt" synopsis. If Casey continues to claim kidnapping and Caylee is not found, right now, all we have is speculation (barring positive forensics on the trunk). In Florida, to convict on child neglect, you must prove the neglect was intentional and you cannot do that without the child or a witness. So, bottom line is, unless we have positive forensics or Caylee is found, there's an extremely high probability that Casey will walk free with no conviction, even on the neglect charges.

Makes me want to puke!

I'm in RED

Tony is Tony Lazzaro
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1159 on: August 23, 2008, 09:16:20 AM »

Does anyone know if the "hold" in jail could have been because Casey's pregnant?

That would be medical info they would not be permitted to release.

But wouldn't the defense eventually tell...Like casey never harmed CAYLEE she loved her she is even expectiong another child...blah,blah
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.