March 28, 2024, 05:57:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #7  (Read 343617 times)
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1180 on: August 23, 2008, 09:41:43 AM »

Does anyone know if the "hold" in jail could have been because Casey's pregnant?

That would be medical info they would not be permitted to release.

But wouldn't the defense eventually tell...Like casey never harmed CAYLEE she loved her she is even expectiong another child...blah,blah

Mornin Misitx..

I'll answer you with another *what if* Wink

What if...Tony was starting to cool things down with Casey...and he had already let her know he wasn't interested in raising another man's child..only his own...and Casey decided to get preggers...cause as Padilla stated...she was head over heels in Love with him/someone...and Casey decided in her cold calculating mind to make this a reality by getting preggers with Tony...then all she had to do was fabicate a beleivable story of Caylee being out of the picture...and it would also get her, her much needed revenge on Mommy Dearest/Cindy for busting her on Father's Day weekend....I know far fetched...so to continue in this thought train...what if...Casey hadn't told Tony yet...she was planning on telling him during her grieving period..with all the sypathetic press around her...and Tony consoling her...BUT...one thing she didn't plan on was getting arrested when she did.  What if...the phone call she wanted so badley to make to Tony from jail was they could be a Family now...cause there a little Tony on the way...

Running and Ducking to put on my Kevlar undies...Des Wink

Morning Des..

I didnt think of that but yeah I think in casey's mind that would be possible..
She thought she had jesse til that came back negative..Now she's thinking shes got tony..and poor CAYLEE didn't fit the picture...could be..You never know with casey..
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1181 on: August 23, 2008, 09:43:40 AM »

Just looking at casey pices

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17269261/detail.html

Head held high on Thursday

Friday a hood and a towel??? WTF is the towel for????

To soak up her dear sweet mommy tears????

What has changed since her release that she has to hide now?

She watched tv and found out she is one of the most HATED people in the world right now..
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1182 on: August 23, 2008, 09:45:04 AM »

Good Morning Cage Mates...

I've just watched NG for the 4th time...something caught my ear...(in honor of Rob)...what if...the all day visit by Casey to Jose's office yesterday...was him having her take a polygraph test...maybe multiple times...to see how she stood up.

If this did indeed happen..we will never know the results...client privilege...and then the defence team knows exactly what direction to take...

BTW...I kinda feel sorry for Padilla...he got hoodwinked the whole 9 yards...Jose has brokered a deal Geraldo it seems for an exclusive interview with Casey...Padilla is out of the loop..they won't even let him in the damn house!  I really hope Padilla and his deep pocket relative escape this charade before being stuck for $500,000...

Welcome to my first cup of coffee thoughts Wink

Des
Wow - I wish my thinking was that clear on my first cuppa - or any other time for that matter!
Yep - a polyograph makes sense -
As for Padilla getting stuck - hmnn, no doubt some would think it looks good on him!
Can he withdraw at any time, sending Casey back to prison? 

Mornin' Can..

To my understanding...yes they can recind the bond...I actually think Padilla's 7 day prediction...of Caylee being home...was because he's really...really pissed that Jose Baez has snipped him out of the loop....and he was giving notice to Jose with his 7 day predition...that if he's not going to play by the original agreement...Padilla will pick up his 500,000 marbles and go home...

Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1183 on: August 23, 2008, 09:45:52 AM »

She watched tv and found out she is one of the most HATED people in the world right now..

But why hide behind anything, the entire world has seen all of her pics???? Grinding on some chick at Fusian. Leaving the attorney's office hiding behind a freakin cheap bath towel????

Is she hiding bruises from the beating her mom gave her????

Peace Monkeys
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1184 on: August 23, 2008, 09:47:56 AM »

Good Morning Cage Mates...

I've just watched NG for the 4th time...something caught my ear...(in honor of Rob)...what if...the all day visit by Casey to Jose's office yesterday...was him having her take a polygraph test...maybe multiple times...to see how she stood up.

If this did indeed happen..we will never know the results...client privilege...and then the defence team knows exactly what direction to take...

BTW...I kinda feel sorry for Padilla...he got hoodwinked the whole 9 yards...Jose has brokered a deal Geraldo it seems for an exclusive interview with Casey...Padilla is out of the loop..they won't even let him in the damn house!  I really hope Padilla and his deep pocket relative escape this charade before being stuck for $500,000...

Welcome to my first cup of coffee thoughts Wink

Des
Wow - I wish my thinking was that clear on my first cuppa - or any other time for that matter!
Yep - a polyograph makes sense -
As for Padilla getting stuck - hmnn, no doubt some would think it looks good on him!
Can he withdraw at any time, sending Casey back to prison? 

Mornin' Can..

To my understanding...yes they can recind the bond...I actually think Padilla's 7 day prediction...of Caylee being home...was because he's really...really pissed that Jose Baez has snipped him out of the loop....and he was giving notice to Jose with his 7 day predition...that if he's not going to play by the original agreement...Padilla will pick up his 500,000 marbles and go home...

Des

Now that would be hilarious!!!!

Good morning Des

Peace Monkeys
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1185 on: August 23, 2008, 09:49:05 AM »

Thanks Des...so Padilla has one ace of his sleeve - one power play.
What a charade - this whole thing! 
Meanwhile - a little lost girl waits...
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1186 on: August 23, 2008, 09:50:53 AM »

ahhhhhhhh....morning sickness...?

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1187 on: August 23, 2008, 09:57:11 AM »

"At what cost are you going to allow this media frenzy to affect my husband, my son and our well-being? All you want is your next picture. I refuse to see you cast aside the search for Caylee."

Sorry if this was posted already

HELLO CALL IN A SEARCH TEAM YOU WE***

Does anyone think they already buried CAYLEE and had a private little funeral..And if they ever did find CAYLEE she would be all layed out nice and with items she loved..But items that would incrimate all of them to having been at the scene?
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1188 on: August 23, 2008, 09:57:45 AM »

Mornin' Tomm...

I tell Ya..*if* and I hope not...Casey is preggers...someone should invent a board game...and sell it...I can see it now on the shelves at Walmart... Who Da Daddy ...

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1189 on: August 23, 2008, 09:59:48 AM »

This was quite funny....

Anthony: 'I Want Hot Shower'

Padilla said he heard one request from Casey Anthony after leaving jail and reuniting with her family.

"I want to get a hot shower (she said)," according to Padilla. "She went into her mother's arm. Her mother said, 'Hey,' and (Casey) said, 'I want to get a shower.'"

She did not thank anyone for anything. No "I love you" no nothing. It's ALL about casey 

Peace Monkeys
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1190 on: August 23, 2008, 10:03:51 AM »

Does anyone have the contact info for TES handy...TIA   

Des

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1191 on: August 23, 2008, 10:06:37 AM »

Im torn......her lawyer was so confident that the DNA is back and that they dont have anything that it makes it plauseable.  If they found DNA, you would think that they would start searching for a body....that is something that they still have not started that.

Or they have evidence and are playing their cards.  But IMHO if they had it, I think they would be having searches now.
I think someone has her, OK I'm crazy, but I think she is alive ,anyone with me?

Bonde, I will join you if the forensics from the car don't come up with anything. In a way, there are a few things that make more sense to me believing Caylee is alive. I do not think for one second that Caylee was kidnapped. Minus the smell in the car, I could believe that Casey gave Caylee away.

I know that a psycopath has far different reactions, but it's still difficult for me to coincide the party pictures with Caylee's death or kidnapping. However, when you put the smell in the car together with Caylee being gone and mix it with all the lies Casey's been caught in, the simplest answer is that Caylee's dead. I hope not, I'd love to be wrong!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1192 on: August 23, 2008, 10:06:47 AM »

These guys could rescue Caylee

Peace Monkeys
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1193 on: August 23, 2008, 10:09:13 AM »

INSTANT REPLAY

I just read the "brother's" posting on wordpress ??????

http://www.wftv.com/news/17088695/detail.html

This guy knows way too many details not to be for real. It's huge thread, his was the last entry, well when I read it. For what it's worth here is a copy and paste:

JH-BOS Says:
August 21, 2008 at 9:51 am

This is the info referenced by “Brenda” @ 11:59PM last night. It is quite long but a fascinating read … answers a ton of questions and provides a very believable scenario for what really happenned. Rick is really Cindy Anthony’s older brother … I have seen the family photos and he, Cindy and their father (in the nursing home) have very similar facial structure. This is the real deal! You can trust me … I’m not a wacko.

“If I had five minutes with Casey I would beat the information out of her. Her stupid parents need to kick the crap out of her and find out the real truth. Enough is enough. Where the heck is the stupid FBI with the forensics? They should have that info by now. She is so guilty it is ridiculous. 5 minutes is all I ask.

Cindy Anthony is not in on anything. She is the STUPIDEST person that I have ever seen though. Her and husband George are enablers. They enabled Casey and believed her lies for years and years. They are in denial that their lying theiving tramp of a daughter could possible harm their grandchild. But I believe that Casey did harm Caylee and her stupid parents still don’t get it. They are in fact, morons. Possibly the dumbest parents in history.

Cindy wanted George to go into the car business with his dad. His dad had a nice used car lot that did pretty well. The only thing was George couldn’t get along with his dad. Within the first year they got into a fight at the lot and George put his father through a plate glass window. George was asked to leave. George then started his own used car lot as he bought up a small one a few miles from his dad’s. He second mortgaged his and Cindy’s home and when the lot went under they lost their home in Niles, Ohio. They then moved to Florida and assumed a mortgage at their present location. This is 100 percent true. I know them personally. Believe me they are really stupid.

His father’s was Antony’s Auto Sales in downtown Niles. George’s was on Youngstown-Warren road in Niles near McKinley Plaza. It only lasted a year at best. I believe he named it George Anthony’s car lot. Cindy thought having a car dealership would make them a lot of money. She had a nursing degree at that time but didn’t use it until they lost their home in Niles. She had worked for Dr. Sterle in Howland as his lead nurse. She got a good job in Orlando working for a doctors clinic that had the Orlando Magic as clients.

You are wrong. George quit to work for his dad as Cindy talked him into it. His dad was going to retire in a few years but George and him could not get along and they fought at the dealership. George hurt his dad by pushing him through a plate glass window. I know this for a fact.

Cindy was going to file for custody of Caylee. Casey and Cindy were fighting before all this happened. Casey had stolen money from Cindy’s mom and dad and Cindy was fed up with Casey’s behavior. Cindy went to a counselor and the counselor told Cindy to kick Casey out. Cindy was worried that Casey would take Caylee with her. The counselor told Cindy to file for custody. Casey took Caylee to punish Cindy. That is what Cindy thought for a few weeks anyway. Casey would not produce Caylee or let her talk with Cindy. Cindy only tracked Casey down when they found that the car had been towed and they retrieved the car. Cindy called all of the phone numbers of Casey’s friends to locate her. Her friend Amy said she knew where Casey was as Casey had just picked her up at the airport the night before. Cindy wondered how Casey could do that without a car. Amy said she let Casey use her car when she was gone for a whole week. Casey stole $700 from Amy too. Casey has stolen over $25,000 from her mom and dad through credit cards. Cindy had to go into her 401K from work to pay off all the bills. That is why the Anthony’s were behind on some payments. I know all of this because I know the Anthonys and Cindy’s mother. I talk to Cindy’s mother once a week.

They aren’t real close to their family members. They talk only once in a great while. Cindy’s mom keeps in touch with all of the family on her side. I know George’s parents live in Ft. Myers somewhere. The rest are still in Ohio for George.

That is Cindy’s father. He had a stroke in early January of 2007.

I know the police went to see Cindy’s mom and they should have gotten all of this from her. The police know a lot more than they are letting out. They don’t want the defense to know what they know yet.

If you didn’t already see it in my previous posts, I grew up living near them and know Cindy’s mom very well.

Casey’s behavior got worse in recent months. I don’t know if her new found friends were into coke or extasy. I would bet it probably was one of them. It only make sense. I don’t have any proof except the amount of money stolen.

She thinks it probably was an accident and the way Casey lies it balloned into this big mess.

Have you ever been in a nursing home/ I visited Cindy’s dad in that nursing home. The people are very nice but to a little child they look scary. My grandmother used to work at a county home for old people and I was terrified when I had to go with my mom and dad to visit her. I liked seeing my grandmother but not in that place. She worked a lot and that was the only time it seemed we could see her. It is scary for a little child.

I grew up in Warren and knew of Dr. Sudimack. I also know that Cindy talked George into going in with his dad so George could inherit the business. It never happened as George lost his temper with his dad and put him though a plate glass window on the lot. End of George and the thought of inheriting a good car business. By the way, one of George’s sisters married a car dealer in Austintown. They are doing very well. Cindy was a bit envious of the way his sister lived and wanted the good life for herself.

The fight was about Casey stealing money from her grandparents. She stole a check for $354 from her granddad’s nursing home account that even Cindy’s mom couldn’t cash. The bank had to reimburse Cindy’s dad’s account. Cindy’s mom wanted the bank to press charges but Cindy somehow got Casey out of it. That is what the fight was about. They had just visited Cindy’s dad on fathers day. Cindy’s mom was very unhappy with Cindy for not doing something about Casey. Cindy and Casey got into it. Big blowup that the neighbors overheard.

Cindy and George were at work when Casey tried to call them. They weren’t on vacation

I have been following this since the day it happened. I have waited patiently for it to come to a head. I washoping the FBI would finally get the forensic info back before this stupid bounty hunted got her out of jail. I just couldn’t take it anymore. I have given you all I know and what I have given you is 100% correct. Don’t believe anything that George and Cindy say as they are in total denial. Cindy’s mom is very sick over this. Her health wasn’t very good to start with and this will probably kill her when they find Caylee if she isn’t alive. The Anthony’s are not living in reality. They believe they crap that Casey is saying even though she has never told them the truth. Casey was seven months pregnant and she lied and said she had just gained a few pounds. Her belly was extended and her belly button was sticking out over a half an inch. She finally was forced to the doctors after I told Cindy that she is either pregnant or is going to die from a tumor the size of a baby. They believed her because she said she never ever had sex. What a liar

Here is one more thing for you guys if you already haven’t guesed it yet. The guy that Casey says is the father that died in the car crash is all baloney too. He is Hispanic and his mother says that he never ever spoke of even knowing Casey. Calee has no Hispanic traits. Casey to Cindy this story to get Cindy off of her back about who the father might be. Cindy bought it hook, line and sinker.

That is the part that gets me. I would have put her though a wall. She would have already been in jail for stealing. They enabled her all these years. It is sickening

There was nothing wrong with Cindy, she is using her 5 weeks vacation. then she will use personal leave. Cindy’s mom is 82 and in poor health. .

From everything that I and Cindy’s mom knows of Lee, he is a really good kid. Never been in any trouble and is a hard worker. He is the only person that was close enough to Casey to try and get her to talk. Lee is the only one in that family that is not totally gone yet. He may be key in getting to the bottom of this as he may get Casey to talk.

This was Cindy’s princess. She could do no wrong in Cindy’s eyes. Cindy did not think Casey was a problem. She believed everything Casey ever said. She hid the fact of how bad a liar Casey was to everyone.

I feel sorry for Lee. His “little sister” always got what ever she wanted. Lee loves his mom and dad and knows what a liar Casey is. It is probably difficult living through this. No one thinks Casey would harm Caylee on purpose. But her
lying about everything all the time has gotten her in this mess. I personally think it probably was an accident and she is trying to cover it up.

Casey is known to make up lies from bits of truth. This is a good point. I couldn’t remember the Hispanic kid,s name. Thanks. That is very interesting. That could be where Casey made up the name from only adding Gonzalez as the last name.

think you are correct. I think Casey must have read this name and added Gonzalez to it. She uses bits and pieces of things to string her lies.

I know, she has dragged all kinds of people through the dirt and has no remorse. I think she got knocked up at a party around Christmas, got drunk and maybe banged a bunch of guys that night and don’t know who the dad is. That is my theory.

Cindy filed for divorce because George had an online gambling habit that nearly ended their marriage. He ran up thousands of dollars gambling. They lost their first home from the bankrupt car lot that George second mortgaged their home on. As far as I know, Casey never was mentally evaluated. Cindy thought Casey was punishing her for the fight and thought Casey was just holding Caylee away from see her. It took finding the car had been towed and impounded to light a fire under her **** to find her. Cindy never told her family very much unless it was exagerated because it was something good. It turns out most of Casey’s job assignments were exagerated or down right falsehoods.

Thank you. I wrote to Cindy and tried to let some light in. She is still in dreamland and in denial. She is so far gone I can’t reach her. I am her brother that only talks to her about once a year. I get my info from her mom.(my mother) This has made me sick to see it happen to them. They don’t want to talk to me so I am here tring to shed some light on what I know. I only know a little more than you guys. But it is more than what has been posted prior to me posting tonight.”

End of paste....

Good morning Monkey's
I am confused.....is this supposed to be Rick(Cindy's brother)writing above or is this someone else who knows Cindy's family?
I sure hope if this Rick is legit he talked to the police.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1194 on: August 23, 2008, 10:10:53 AM »

Des

Cindy Anthony was given this info by Dana:

http://www.texasequusearch.org/
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1195 on: August 23, 2008, 10:13:12 AM »

Im torn......her lawyer was so confident that the DNA is back and that they dont have anything that it makes it plauseable.  If they found DNA, you would think that they would start searching for a body....that is something that they still have not started that.

Or they have evidence and are playing their cards.  But IMHO if they had it, I think they would be having searches now.
I think someone has her, OK I'm crazy, but I think she is alive ,anyone with me?

Bonde, I will join you if the forensics from the car don't come up with anything. In a way, there are a few things that make more sense to me believing Caylee is alive. I do not think for one second that Caylee was kidnapped. Minus the smell in the car, I could believe that Casey gave Caylee away.

I know that a psycopath has far different reactions, but it's still difficult for me to coincide the party pictures with Caylee's death or kidnapping. However, when you put the smell in the car together with Caylee being gone and mix it with all the lies Casey's been caught in, the simplest answer is that Caylee's dead. I hope not, I'd love to be wrong!

DO you know if it was one stain???Because I just read the found "stains" as in multiple??TIA...
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1196 on: August 23, 2008, 10:22:16 AM »

INSTANT REPLAY

I just read the "brother's" posting on wordpress ??????

http://www.wftv.com/news/17088695/detail.html

This guy knows way too many details not to be for real. It's huge thread, his was the last entry, well when I read it. For what it's worth here is a copy and paste:

JH-BOS Says:
August 21, 2008 at 9:51 am

This is the info referenced by “Brenda” @ 11:59PM last night. It is quite long but a fascinating read … answers a ton of questions and provides a very believable scenario for what really happenned. Rick is really Cindy Anthony’s older brother … I have seen the family photos and he, Cindy and their father (in the nursing home) have very similar facial structure. This is the real deal! You can trust me … I’m not a wacko.

“If I had five minutes with Casey I would beat the information out of her. Her stupid parents need to kick the crap out of her and find out the real truth. Enough is enough. Where the heck is the stupid FBI with the forensics? They should have that info by now. She is so guilty it is ridiculous. 5 minutes is all I ask.

Cindy Anthony is not in on anything. She is the STUPIDEST person that I have ever seen though. Her and husband George are enablers. They enabled Casey and believed her lies for years and years. They are in denial that their lying theiving tramp of a daughter could possible harm their grandchild. But I believe that Casey did harm Caylee and her stupid parents still don’t get it. They are in fact, morons. Possibly the dumbest parents in history.

Cindy wanted George to go into the car business with his dad. His dad had a nice used car lot that did pretty well. The only thing was George couldn’t get along with his dad. Within the first year they got into a fight at the lot and George put his father through a plate glass window. George was asked to leave. George then started his own used car lot as he bought up a small one a few miles from his dad’s. He second mortgaged his and Cindy’s home and when the lot went under they lost their home in Niles, Ohio. They then moved to Florida and assumed a mortgage at their present location. This is 100 percent true. I know them personally. Believe me they are really stupid.

His father’s was Antony’s Auto Sales in downtown Niles. George’s was on Youngstown-Warren road in Niles near McKinley Plaza. It only lasted a year at best. I believe he named it George Anthony’s car lot. Cindy thought having a car dealership would make them a lot of money. She had a nursing degree at that time but didn’t use it until they lost their home in Niles. She had worked for Dr. Sterle in Howland as his lead nurse. She got a good job in Orlando working for a doctors clinic that had the Orlando Magic as clients.

You are wrong. George quit to work for his dad as Cindy talked him into it. His dad was going to retire in a few years but George and him could not get along and they fought at the dealership. George hurt his dad by pushing him through a plate glass window. I know this for a fact.

Cindy was going to file for custody of Caylee. Casey and Cindy were fighting before all this happened. Casey had stolen money from Cindy’s mom and dad and Cindy was fed up with Casey’s behavior. Cindy went to a counselor and the counselor told Cindy to kick Casey out. Cindy was worried that Casey would take Caylee with her. The counselor told Cindy to file for custody. Casey took Caylee to punish Cindy. That is what Cindy thought for a few weeks anyway. Casey would not produce Caylee or let her talk with Cindy. Cindy only tracked Casey down when they found that the car had been towed and they retrieved the car. Cindy called all of the phone numbers of Casey’s friends to locate her. Her friend Amy said she knew where Casey was as Casey had just picked her up at the airport the night before. Cindy wondered how Casey could do that without a car. Amy said she let Casey use her car when she was gone for a whole week. Casey stole $700 from Amy too. Casey has stolen over $25,000 from her mom and dad through credit cards. Cindy had to go into her 401K from work to pay off all the bills. That is why the Anthony’s were behind on some payments. I know all of this because I know the Anthonys and Cindy’s mother. I talk to Cindy’s mother once a week.

They aren’t real close to their family members. They talk only once in a great while. Cindy’s mom keeps in touch with all of the family on her side. I know George’s parents live in Ft. Myers somewhere. The rest are still in Ohio for George.

That is Cindy’s father. He had a stroke in early January of 2007.

I know the police went to see Cindy’s mom and they should have gotten all of this from her. The police know a lot more than they are letting out. They don’t want the defense to know what they know yet.

If you didn’t already see it in my previous posts, I grew up living near them and know Cindy’s mom very well.

Casey’s behavior got worse in recent months. I don’t know if her new found friends were into coke or extasy. I would bet it probably was one of them. It only make sense. I don’t have any proof except the amount of money stolen.

She thinks it probably was an accident and the way Casey lies it balloned into this big mess.

Have you ever been in a nursing home/ I visited Cindy’s dad in that nursing home. The people are very nice but to a little child they look scary. My grandmother used to work at a county home for old people and I was terrified when I had to go with my mom and dad to visit her. I liked seeing my grandmother but not in that place. She worked a lot and that was the only time it seemed we could see her. It is scary for a little child.

I grew up in Warren and knew of Dr. Sudimack. I also know that Cindy talked George into going in with his dad so George could inherit the business. It never happened as George lost his temper with his dad and put him though a plate glass window on the lot. End of George and the thought of inheriting a good car business. By the way, one of George’s sisters married a car dealer in Austintown. They are doing very well. Cindy was a bit envious of the way his sister lived and wanted the good life for herself.

The fight was about Casey stealing money from her grandparents. She stole a check for $354 from her granddad’s nursing home account that even Cindy’s mom couldn’t cash. The bank had to reimburse Cindy’s dad’s account. Cindy’s mom wanted the bank to press charges but Cindy somehow got Casey out of it. That is what the fight was about. They had just visited Cindy’s dad on fathers day. Cindy’s mom was very unhappy with Cindy for not doing something about Casey. Cindy and Casey got into it. Big blowup that the neighbors overheard.

Cindy and George were at work when Casey tried to call them. They weren’t on vacation

I have been following this since the day it happened. I have waited patiently for it to come to a head. I washoping the FBI would finally get the forensic info back before this stupid bounty hunted got her out of jail. I just couldn’t take it anymore. I have given you all I know and what I have given you is 100% correct. Don’t believe anything that George and Cindy say as they are in total denial. Cindy’s mom is very sick over this. Her health wasn’t very good to start with and this will probably kill her when they find Caylee if she isn’t alive. The Anthony’s are not living in reality. They believe they crap that Casey is saying even though she has never told them the truth. Casey was seven months pregnant and she lied and said she had just gained a few pounds. Her belly was extended and her belly button was sticking out over a half an inch. She finally was forced to the doctors after I told Cindy that she is either pregnant or is going to die from a tumor the size of a baby. They believed her because she said she never ever had sex. What a liar

Here is one more thing for you guys if you already haven’t guesed it yet. The guy that Casey says is the father that died in the car crash is all baloney too. He is Hispanic and his mother says that he never ever spoke of even knowing Casey. Calee has no Hispanic traits. Casey to Cindy this story to get Cindy off of her back about who the father might be. Cindy bought it hook, line and sinker.

That is the part that gets me. I would have put her though a wall. She would have already been in jail for stealing. They enabled her all these years. It is sickening

There was nothing wrong with Cindy, she is using her 5 weeks vacation. then she will use personal leave. Cindy’s mom is 82 and in poor health. .

From everything that I and Cindy’s mom knows of Lee, he is a really good kid. Never been in any trouble and is a hard worker. He is the only person that was close enough to Casey to try and get her to talk. Lee is the only one in that family that is not totally gone yet. He may be key in getting to the bottom of this as he may get Casey to talk.

This was Cindy’s princess. She could do no wrong in Cindy’s eyes. Cindy did not think Casey was a problem. She believed everything Casey ever said. She hid the fact of how bad a liar Casey was to everyone.

I feel sorry for Lee. His “little sister” always got what ever she wanted. Lee loves his mom and dad and knows what a liar Casey is. It is probably difficult living through this. No one thinks Casey would harm Caylee on purpose. But her
lying about everything all the time has gotten her in this mess. I personally think it probably was an accident and she is trying to cover it up.

Casey is known to make up lies from bits of truth. This is a good point. I couldn’t remember the Hispanic kid,s name. Thanks. That is very interesting. That could be where Casey made up the name from only adding Gonzalez as the last name.

think you are correct. I think Casey must have read this name and added Gonzalez to it. She uses bits and pieces of things to string her lies.

I know, she has dragged all kinds of people through the dirt and has no remorse. I think she got knocked up at a party around Christmas, got drunk and maybe banged a bunch of guys that night and don’t know who the dad is. That is my theory.

Cindy filed for divorce because George had an online gambling habit that nearly ended their marriage. He ran up thousands of dollars gambling. They lost their first home from the bankrupt car lot that George second mortgaged their home on. As far as I know, Casey never was mentally evaluated. Cindy thought Casey was punishing her for the fight and thought Casey was just holding Caylee away from see her. It took finding the car had been towed and impounded to light a fire under her **** to find her. Cindy never told her family very much unless it was exagerated because it was something good. It turns out most of Casey’s job assignments were exagerated or down right falsehoods.

Thank you. I wrote to Cindy and tried to let some light in. She is still in dreamland and in denial. She is so far gone I can’t reach her. I am her brother that only talks to her about once a year. I get my info from her mom.(my mother) This has made me sick to see it happen to them. They don’t want to talk to me so I am here tring to shed some light on what I know. I only know a little more than you guys. But it is more than what has been posted prior to me posting tonight.”

End of paste....

Good morning Monkey's
I am confused.....is this supposed to be Rick(Cindy's brother)writing above or is this someone else who knows Cindy's family?
I sure hope if this Rick is legit he talked to the police.

Yes its supposed to be Rick...I dont know if he's talked to police but last night it sounded as if he talked to Greta.Because she repeated all that on her show..
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1197 on: August 23, 2008, 10:22:48 AM »

DO you know if it was one stain???Because I just read the found "stains" as in multiple??TIA...

I recall from the testimony that it was stains, pleural.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1198 on: August 23, 2008, 10:23:27 AM »

Des

Cindy Anthony was given this info by Dana:

http://www.texasequusearch.org/

TY Klaas...hope today is the day...Columbus Ga. was a big letdown yesterday Sad

fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1199 on: August 23, 2008, 10:24:04 AM »

You have seen equalizers myspace pages.. that guy is relentless.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.