April 23, 2024, 08:08:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #7  (Read 344736 times)
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #120 on: August 21, 2008, 07:54:43 PM »

Well think about it folks - Casey/Kaiser probably came home with the same miserable attitude she went in with (that damn phone call looking for Tony's number) - she probably didn't really think about how horrible this reality was going to be.  Now Mom & Daddy are under pressure.  Which in turn makes her life more of a hell on earth.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #121 on: August 21, 2008, 07:54:45 PM »

I have believed since day one casey was the one to blame.....

But George keeps rubbin me the wrong way...

is it possible that the LE are after George and not Casey?

seems far fetched unless you take Clint into consideration.

he must have a reason to lie, and I think we are all thinking it is to protect Casey, but what if...

Yes!...the big *what if*....Rob...I just wanna shake the chit outta him...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I have always said the timeline leaved George as the last person to *see* Caylee....Casy spent the night at Tony's...the morning of the 16th...Cindy claimed she didn't *see Caylee and Casy* but heard them in their room before leaving for work...

GEORGE WAS THE LAST PERSON TO SEE CAYLEE...he claimed he *saw* both Caylee and Casy in the morning *when they got up*...LIE!!!

and this particular morning...according to him..was just like any other day...even though he is watching tv when they left...he was able to remember down to every tiny detail what both were wearing...LIE!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #122 on: August 21, 2008, 07:54:53 PM »

I don't think Cindy had a clue.  I think George did tho.  I don't buy the story of the 16th or the 24th.  He already admitted he lied about the gas cans.  This man is in this to his eyeballs.  JMO
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: August 21, 2008, 07:55:44 PM »

he must have a reason to lie, and I think we are all thinking it is to protect Casey, but what if...

Ya know I just can't get past this george thing...Dont throw any bannanas please but

I keep wondering what if it was george??what if he has casey convinced there are kidnappers, hence he keeps looking for them...she covers thinking CAYLEE is in danger...

Ya I know crazy but something aint' right..

Does anyone know for sure Casey was at the house on Fathers day..For all we know she hadnt seen CAYLEE since the 13th after she left Tony's....She did say she hadn't seen her for 31 days..Day one was Sunday the 15th..

I just keep thinking casey and george..they have something going on.
I am not convinced Cindy knew..but george yes....
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: August 21, 2008, 07:57:58 PM »

Casey looks to me like someone that has gone through detox

Yeppers Klaas....she's gotta be jonesing big time...bet part of her release is drug testing...I know it states that she is NOT allowed to drink...

Alcoholics drink enough to black out their memory some times....could something have happened to Caylee during a blackout??

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: August 21, 2008, 07:58:10 PM »

Casey looks to me like someone that has gone through detox

I was just wondering that point...

The psych people were called to the jail pretty quickly...probably to prescribe "withdrawal" meds....
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #126 on: August 21, 2008, 07:58:29 PM »

I don't trust or believe any of them - at first I thought (based on the conversation on the phone between Lee and Casey) Lee would be truthful.  But even him (after seeing him today threatening the reporters) - I think they all wanted to believe the best of the princess and now they are starting to crack under the reality of it.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #127 on: August 21, 2008, 07:59:20 PM »

As I said before, I think the entire gas can story was made up to cover for something else.  Who in the hell makes a police report for stolen gas cans valued under $50 unless they want to make a record or alibi for that particular date.  JMO
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #128 on: August 21, 2008, 07:59:56 PM »

I'm not sure Cindy is involved - otherwise why would she make that 911 call. If it is Cindy and George and not Casey, or Casey and George, they could have literally kept this from the light of day for two years until Caylee had to show up for kindergarten...
and with the lack of friends and family, it could have been easy..

not seeing Cindy involved yet.. just Casey and George...

I think this is somehow George and Casey... and Cindy found out eventually and knows her family is going to be over if she reveals what she knows..

either way it happened it still all a total betrayal of the little girl they all claimed to love.

someone needs to confess to something or it could take them all down.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: August 21, 2008, 08:00:35 PM »

I would not be surprised if George is a "person of interest". Both he and Casey lie, so who do they (LE) believe??   Major clusterf^ck  JMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #130 on: August 21, 2008, 08:01:14 PM »

I hadn't heard anything about George being outside walking around and that Lee had to retrieve him. 

I find that very interesting and very telling.   (I just don't know what, exactly, it is telling! Lol)
It was a part of the short pizza delivery/Casey set free video clip.A couple of seconds of George walking outside while on the phone(I think he was calling someone about getting the reporters off his lawn)and Lee pulls up in SUV,George gets in.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: August 21, 2008, 08:02:02 PM »

Fill in on NG....first thing she says, Caylee last seen with her mother (Casey)

thats only true if you believe George

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #132 on: August 21, 2008, 08:02:51 PM »

BBL Cage Mates...it's my shift at my local Walmart...will report all my findings to Larry G. on my secret decoder ring.....Des...over and out...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: August 21, 2008, 08:02:59 PM »

As I said before, I think the entire gas can story was made up to cover for something else.  Who in the hell makes a police report for stolen gas cans valued under $50 unless they want to make a record or alibi for that particular date.  JMO

Exactly George knew casey stole gas before..it would be a great excuse..
Report them stolen so if he needs new ones he has an excuse for getting them...
Blame casey she's done it before....
Those shed doors got fixed pretty quick..
Report them missing covering his own butt..
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #134 on: August 21, 2008, 08:03:42 PM »

I'm not sure Cindy is involved - otherwise why would she make that 911 call. If it is Cindy and George and not Casey, or Casey and George, they could have literally kept this from the light of day for two years until Caylee had to show up for kindergarten...
and with the lack of friends and family, it could have been easy..

not seeing Cindy involved yet.. just Casey and George...

I think this is somehow George and Casey... and Cindy found out eventually and knows her family is going to be over if she reveals what she knows..

either way it happened it still all a total betrayal of the little girl they all claimed to love.

someone needs to confess to something or it could take them all down.

I agree Rob after all Cindy was in a panic.  I think she had enough of the crap, wanted to see Caylee and when Casey/Kaiser wasn't giving her answers, she freaked and called 911.  

George - it could be he had something to do with all this, he definitely stuck up for his daughter way more than anyone should have.  Based on the facts that i am sure he knew at that time.

I still think LE is waiting to find the body, then come out with their DNA results and bye bye princess.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #135 on: August 21, 2008, 08:03:47 PM »

omg - I know why Casey wanted to speak to Tony.

it was right here the whole time

to tell him not tell anyone that Caylee was not at his house that night and was in fact at home with grandma and grandpa.

she tried to get him to cover for her and GP and GM.

it was right there... she didn't want to speak to him to tell him she missed him - she was trying to get him to lie.

+++

Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #136 on: August 21, 2008, 08:05:17 PM »

in my opinion the Anthonys have placed themselves in an even more precarious position.

first there is all the lying - none of which has been explained, or can be explained.

then there is the fact that a missing person is usually missing due to the actions of the person last seen with that person.

now they have the prime suspect living back at home under a time line for the recovery of the missing person.

what happens a week from now when Caylee is NOT back home? I'm serious. What then?

I guess in my opinion, there is no need to search for more info on the net, or spend any time looking in areas not yet searched - the family and Padilla will have this wrapped up. And searching for more info is just a waste of time as you can not confirm a negative. All you can do is prove there is more lying, and there's been enough of that already to last a lifetime.

so where's this going?

the last thing the Anthonys will want is Caylee found deceased. That's checkmate - for the whole lot of these liars.

I would say that there is a less than 1% chance that Caylee is alive, so, if you were a family, and you were involved in a wheel barrel dump truck full of lies - would you even attempt to find Caylee?

finding Caylee does not seem to benefit anyone unless she gets dropped off by Minnie Mouse.

But CAYLEE was last seen with Grandma not mom..

No one has put CAYLEE with casey except george and cindy and they count for nothing in my book...

They last time casey was seen with CAYLEE was the 13th if you believe Clint..

Clint also says casey stayed the night on fathers day and if cindy left for work that leaves CAYLEE with george...

Are those all correct????

depends on who you believe - George or Clint

that one is easy, but somehow George has worked himself into a time line that remains in question.

this is a huge key area of discrepancy - they both can't be telling the truth and who has a motive to lie?

I have a hard time believing that George is telling the truth and it makes me wonder why he has not be charged with lying to investigators?

if he lies to investigators - it's possible he is an accessory at a minimum, or he or Cindy are the culprits.

sumtin ain't jivin'

I can't believe I was so narrow-minded.  George and Cindy are the ones that disposed of Caylee dead or alive and that is why they are so bizarre with their actions and interview lies.  Maybe Casey being young and having her life ruined because she covered for dad/mom is not what she wants to do anymore.  Dad "George" fumes out of house today because he knows Casey is going to crack soon and place it all on "short fuse grandpa" that has gambling problem and needs money?  Maybe Casey had enough of protecting daddy and it is time to squeal and cut umbilical cord.

We do not know who put thousands of dollars on Cindy's credit card.  No one ever came out and said it was Casey.  There are no accounts of where that money was spent....WHY???  It may have been George with his gambling addiction.  If it was Casey, they could have held her in jail for identity theft.  There must have been no proof it was her. Nothing has come out that it was definitely Casey who racked up those charges.  Could it have been George all along because of his debt problems?  Did he stage this to gain book and movie rights to make money and get out of debt.  Did they all stage this to get all of them out of debt?

My fellow marsupials...my brain hurts.  Maybe it was George to get out of debt or Cindy to gain custody.
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #137 on: August 21, 2008, 08:06:49 PM »

omg - I know why Casey wanted to speak to Tony.

it was right here the whole time

to tell him not tell anyone that Caylee was not at his house that night and was in fact at home with grandma and grandpa.

she tried to get him to cover for her and GP and GM.

it was right there... she didn't want to speak to him to tell him she missed him - she was trying to get him to lie.

If that is true, then I still blame her (Casey) because let's face it, she was too busy worried about her partying lifestyle - if she knew mom & dad were twisted.  Do what you have to do as a mother and get as far away as possible.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: August 21, 2008, 08:07:03 PM »

I put something similar to this post at the end of the last thread so will repeat it here.  I was surprised at how rough Casey looked upon release.  She clearly has not enjoyed her stay in jail.  Her shiny locks have gone dull and gray in places.  No makeup.  Pale and drawn and thinner.  To coin a local saying, she looked like she'd been drug through a knothole backward.

As for George and Cindy, who went into meltdown before Casey even walked in the front door, how do they expect to cope?  George walked away and Lee had to go retrieve him.  Cindy was dropping the F bomb and threatening reporters with a hose.  Only Lee seemed to have one ounce of composure.

Can you imagine the conversations over the dinner table?  Within a week, Cindy and George will wish their little darling was still behind bars, and even Casey may wish it, too.  This family seemed dysfunctional BEFORE having a daughter on house arrest come to stay WITHOUT her little girl.  And they expect to turn the media attention off like a faucet?

Casey did look terrible. I'll just stop there before I get myself banned!! lol

Cindy looked terrible too..they really are worn down.

You know George wants to shake the sheet out of her and get answers NOW!! Cindy is probably coddling her as usual.

I was impressed with Lee though...conducted himself well with the reporters, seems the only normal one in the family.

I feel bad for Lee.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #139 on: August 21, 2008, 08:08:35 PM »

I would not be surprised if George is a "person of interest". Both he and Casey lie, so who do they (LE) believe??   Major clusterf^ck  JMO

I agree - something stinks in tunatown

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.