March 28, 2024, 04:51:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #7  (Read 343611 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1240 on: August 23, 2008, 11:35:42 AM »

Can Pandilla take his money if Casey doesn't talk soon and go home to TX
And is so wouldn't Casey have to go back to jail?

NO, Padilla can't simply take his money.  Padilla is out $50,000 no matter how you look at it unless the Anthony family somehow reimburses him.

Casey only has to go back to jail if she violates her bond or if LE charges her with additional crimes.

I didn't know that.  I thought he could take it back..here in Alabama if you piss off the bondsman it's back to jail for you. LOL   OK, no redneck jokes.

I thought that too Lala's .... I know that when my MIL thought my BIL was not acting right, she rescinded his bond and he had to go back to jail and she was free and clear of any responsibility for him...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1241 on: August 23, 2008, 11:38:14 AM »

So.........when the 7 days are up what happens?  If he can't get his money back and send her back to jail..then what?  I was under the impression he only lost the money if additional charges were filed...but I have yet to understand that entire process.  That's good, I guess, meaning I have never had to deal with that stuff.  Thank God for that.

Does he and Tonto just pack up and leave them there?  Who is watching Casey then?  Please tell me they aren't going to trust the parents to keep her at home? 

What 7 days?  I think the 7 days is a self imposed deadline (by Padilla) to find Caylee.  I don't think the 7 days means anything at all. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1242 on: August 23, 2008, 11:39:49 AM »

So.........when the 7 days are up what happens?  If he can't get his money back and send her back to jail..then what?  I was under the impression he only lost the money if additional charges were filed...but I have yet to understand that entire process.  That's good, I guess, meaning I have never had to deal with that stuff.  Thank God for that.

Does he and Tonto just pack up and leave them there?  Who is watching Casey then?  Please tell me they aren't going to trust the parents to keep her at home? 

What 7 days?  I think the 7 days is a self imposed deadline (by Padilla) to find Caylee.  I don't think the 7 days means anything at all. 

Not sure about the recinding the bond part.  I suppose it's possible.  I'll have to check on Florida bond rules.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1243 on: August 23, 2008, 11:43:16 AM »

INSTANT REPLAY

I just read the "brother's" posting on wordpress ??????

http://www.wftv.com/news/17088695/detail.html

This guy knows way too many details not to be for real. It's huge thread, his was the last entry, well when I read it. For what it's worth here is a copy and paste:

JH-BOS Says:
August 21, 2008 at 9:51 am

This is the info referenced by “Brenda” @ 11:59PM last night. It is quite long but a fascinating read … answers a ton of questions and provides a very believable scenario for what really happenned. Rick is really Cindy Anthony’s older brother … I have seen the family photos and he, Cindy and their father (in the nursing home) have very similar facial structure. This is the real deal! You can trust me … I’m not a wacko.

“If I had five minutes with Casey I would beat the information out of her. Her stupid parents need to kick the crap out of her and find out the real truth. Enough is enough. Where the heck is the stupid FBI with the forensics? They should have that info by now. She is so guilty it is ridiculous. 5 minutes is all I ask.

Cindy Anthony is not in on anything. She is the STUPIDEST person that I have ever seen though. Her and husband George are enablers. They enabled Casey and believed her lies for years and years. They are in denial that their lying theiving tramp of a daughter could possible harm their grandchild. But I believe that Casey did harm Caylee and her stupid parents still don’t get it. They are in fact, morons. Possibly the dumbest parents in history.

Cindy wanted George to go into the car business with his dad. His dad had a nice used car lot that did pretty well. The only thing was George couldn’t get along with his dad. Within the first year they got into a fight at the lot and George put his father through a plate glass window. George was asked to leave. George then started his own used car lot as he bought up a small one a few miles from his dad’s. He second mortgaged his and Cindy’s home and when the lot went under they lost their home in Niles, Ohio. They then moved to Florida and assumed a mortgage at their present location. This is 100 percent true. I know them personally. Believe me they are really stupid.

His father’s was Antony’s Auto Sales in downtown Niles. George’s was on Youngstown-Warren road in Niles near McKinley Plaza. It only lasted a year at best. I believe he named it George Anthony’s car lot. Cindy thought having a car dealership would make them a lot of money. She had a nursing degree at that time but didn’t use it until they lost their home in Niles. She had worked for Dr. Sterle in Howland as his lead nurse. She got a good job in Orlando working for a doctors clinic that had the Orlando Magic as clients.

You are wrong. George quit to work for his dad as Cindy talked him into it. His dad was going to retire in a few years but George and him could not get along and they fought at the dealership. George hurt his dad by pushing him through a plate glass window. I know this for a fact.

Cindy was going to file for custody of Caylee. Casey and Cindy were fighting before all this happened. Casey had stolen money from Cindy’s mom and dad and Cindy was fed up with Casey’s behavior. Cindy went to a counselor and the counselor told Cindy to kick Casey out. Cindy was worried that Casey would take Caylee with her. The counselor told Cindy to file for custody. Casey took Caylee to punish Cindy. That is what Cindy thought for a few weeks anyway. Casey would not produce Caylee or let her talk with Cindy. Cindy only tracked Casey down when they found that the car had been towed and they retrieved the car. Cindy called all of the phone numbers of Casey’s friends to locate her. Her friend Amy said she knew where Casey was as Casey had just picked her up at the airport the night before. Cindy wondered how Casey could do that without a car. Amy said she let Casey use her car when she was gone for a whole week. Casey stole $700 from Amy too. Casey has stolen over $25,000 from her mom and dad through credit cards. Cindy had to go into her 401K from work to pay off all the bills. That is why the Anthony’s were behind on some payments. I know all of this because I know the Anthonys and Cindy’s mother. I talk to Cindy’s mother once a week.

They aren’t real close to their family members. They talk only once in a great while. Cindy’s mom keeps in touch with all of the family on her side. I know George’s parents live in Ft. Myers somewhere. The rest are still in Ohio for George.

That is Cindy’s father. He had a stroke in early January of 2007.

I know the police went to see Cindy’s mom and they should have gotten all of this from her. The police know a lot more than they are letting out. They don’t want the defense to know what they know yet.

If you didn’t already see it in my previous posts, I grew up living near them and know Cindy’s mom very well.

Casey’s behavior got worse in recent months. I don’t know if her new found friends were into coke or extasy. I would bet it probably was one of them. It only make sense. I don’t have any proof except the amount of money stolen.

She thinks it probably was an accident and the way Casey lies it balloned into this big mess.

Have you ever been in a nursing home/ I visited Cindy’s dad in that nursing home. The people are very nice but to a little child they look scary. My grandmother used to work at a county home for old people and I was terrified when I had to go with my mom and dad to visit her. I liked seeing my grandmother but not in that place. She worked a lot and that was the only time it seemed we could see her. It is scary for a little child.

I grew up in Warren and knew of Dr. Sudimack. I also know that Cindy talked George into going in with his dad so George could inherit the business. It never happened as George lost his temper with his dad and put him though a plate glass window on the lot. End of George and the thought of inheriting a good car business. By the way, one of George’s sisters married a car dealer in Austintown. They are doing very well. Cindy was a bit envious of the way his sister lived and wanted the good life for herself.

The fight was about Casey stealing money from her grandparents. She stole a check for $354 from her granddad’s nursing home account that even Cindy’s mom couldn’t cash. The bank had to reimburse Cindy’s dad’s account. Cindy’s mom wanted the bank to press charges but Cindy somehow got Casey out of it. That is what the fight was about. They had just visited Cindy’s dad on fathers day. Cindy’s mom was very unhappy with Cindy for not doing something about Casey. Cindy and Casey got into it. Big blowup that the neighbors overheard.

Cindy and George were at work when Casey tried to call them. They weren’t on vacation

I have been following this since the day it happened. I have waited patiently for it to come to a head. I washoping the FBI would finally get the forensic info back before this stupid bounty hunted got her out of jail. I just couldn’t take it anymore. I have given you all I know and what I have given you is 100% correct. Don’t believe anything that George and Cindy say as they are in total denial. Cindy’s mom is very sick over this. Her health wasn’t very good to start with and this will probably kill her when they find Caylee if she isn’t alive. The Anthony’s are not living in reality. They believe they crap that Casey is saying even though she has never told them the truth. Casey was seven months pregnant and she lied and said she had just gained a few pounds. Her belly was extended and her belly button was sticking out over a half an inch. She finally was forced to the doctors after I told Cindy that she is either pregnant or is going to die from a tumor the size of a baby. They believed her because she said she never ever had sex. What a liar

Here is one more thing for you guys if you already haven’t guesed it yet. The guy that Casey says is the father that died in the car crash is all baloney too. He is Hispanic and his mother says that he never ever spoke of even knowing Casey. Calee has no Hispanic traits. Casey to Cindy this story to get Cindy off of her back about who the father might be. Cindy bought it hook, line and sinker.

That is the part that gets me. I would have put her though a wall. She would have already been in jail for stealing. They enabled her all these years. It is sickening

There was nothing wrong with Cindy, she is using her 5 weeks vacation. then she will use personal leave. Cindy’s mom is 82 and in poor health. .

From everything that I and Cindy’s mom knows of Lee, he is a really good kid. Never been in any trouble and is a hard worker. He is the only person that was close enough to Casey to try and get her to talk. Lee is the only one in that family that is not totally gone yet. He may be key in getting to the bottom of this as he may get Casey to talk.

This was Cindy’s princess. She could do no wrong in Cindy’s eyes. Cindy did not think Casey was a problem. She believed everything Casey ever said. She hid the fact of how bad a liar Casey was to everyone.

I feel sorry for Lee. His “little sister” always got what ever she wanted. Lee loves his mom and dad and knows what a liar Casey is. It is probably difficult living through this. No one thinks Casey would harm Caylee on purpose. But her
lying about everything all the time has gotten her in this mess. I personally think it probably was an accident and she is trying to cover it up.

Casey is known to make up lies from bits of truth. This is a good point. I couldn’t remember the Hispanic kid,s name. Thanks. That is very interesting. That could be where Casey made up the name from only adding Gonzalez as the last name.

think you are correct. I think Casey must have read this name and added Gonzalez to it. She uses bits and pieces of things to string her lies.

I know, she has dragged all kinds of people through the dirt and has no remorse. I think she got knocked up at a party around Christmas, got drunk and maybe banged a bunch of guys that night and don’t know who the dad is. That is my theory.

Cindy filed for divorce because George had an online gambling habit that nearly ended their marriage. He ran up thousands of dollars gambling. They lost their first home from the bankrupt car lot that George second mortgaged their home on. As far as I know, Casey never was mentally evaluated. Cindy thought Casey was punishing her for the fight and thought Casey was just holding Caylee away from see her. It took finding the car had been towed and impounded to light a fire under her **** to find her. Cindy never told her family very much unless it was exagerated because it was something good. It turns out most of Casey’s job assignments were exagerated or down right falsehoods.

Thank you. I wrote to Cindy and tried to let some light in. She is still in dreamland and in denial. She is so far gone I can’t reach her. I am her brother that only talks to her about once a year. I get my info from her mom.(my mother) This has made me sick to see it happen to them. They don’t want to talk to me so I am here tring to shed some light on what I know. I only know a little more than you guys. But it is more than what has been posted prior to me posting tonight.”

End of paste....

Good morning Monkey's
I am confused.....is this supposed to be Rick(Cindy's brother)writing above or is this someone else who knows Cindy's family?
I sure hope if this Rick is legit he talked to the police.

Yes its supposed to be Rick...I dont know if he's talked to police but last night it sounded as if he talked to Greta.Because she repeated all that on her show..
Hmmm,so if Rick(Cindy's brother)wrote all of the above,why did he write this.....as if he is just a friend of the family or something?
If you didn’t already see it in my previous posts, I grew up living near them and know Cindy’s mom very well.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1244 on: August 23, 2008, 11:44:11 AM »

08-21-2008, 04:00 AM 
Tony Padilla 
Registered User   Join Date: Aug 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_vegemite 
Where do you draw the line Tony, if there is there a line? If Casey is not forthcoming with any information where Caylee is or who supposedly has kidnapped her, how long it it, until you have had enough of her lies? Can you revoke the bail if she mucks you around?

This would probably have to be a judgment call. I can surrender her at anytime I want though, but I think it would be unfair for no reason at all.

From WS....I don't know how to bring this over here properly....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1245 on: August 23, 2008, 11:46:24 AM »

I think we should call an Orlando bail bond co.   and get the scoop-o-poop...I'll do it if someone gives me a #...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1246 on: August 23, 2008, 11:49:15 AM »

Tony Padilla 

Quote:
Where do you draw the line Tony, if there is there a line? If Casey is not forthcoming with any information where Caylee is or who supposedly has kidnapped her, how long it it, until you have had enough of her lies? Can you revoke the bail if she mucks you around?

This would probably have to be a judgment call. I can surrender her at anytime I want though, but I think it would be unfair for no reason at all.

OK so Tony Padilla is saying he can surrender her back to the jail at any time....good 
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1247 on: August 23, 2008, 11:50:07 AM »

Tony Padilla 

Quote:

Can Baez make him sign a contract stating he must have a certain reason to revoke her bond?? I am not sure on all that legal stuff about bonds..They did have that meeting before hand.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1248 on: August 23, 2008, 11:51:14 AM »

INSTANT REPLAY

I just read the "brother's" posting on wordpress ??????

http://www.wftv.com/news/17088695/detail.html

This guy knows way too many details not to be for real. It's huge thread, his was the last entry, well when I read it. For what it's worth here is a copy and paste:

JH-BOS Says:
August 21, 2008 at 9:51 am

This is the info referenced by “Brenda” @ 11:59PM last night. It is quite long but a fascinating read … answers a ton of questions and provides a very believable scenario for what really happenned. Rick is really Cindy Anthony’s older brother … I have seen the family photos and he, Cindy and their father (in the nursing home) have very similar facial structure. This is the real deal! You can trust me … I’m not a wacko.

“If I had five minutes with Casey I would beat the information out of her. Her stupid parents need to kick the crap out of her and find out the real truth. Enough is enough. Where the heck is the stupid FBI with the forensics? They should have that info by now. She is so guilty it is ridiculous. 5 minutes is all I ask.

Cindy Anthony is not in on anything. She is the STUPIDEST person that I have ever seen though. Her and husband George are enablers. They enabled Casey and believed her lies for years and years. They are in denial that their lying theiving tramp of a daughter could possible harm their grandchild. But I believe that Casey did harm Caylee and her stupid parents still don’t get it. They are in fact, morons. Possibly the dumbest parents in history.

Cindy wanted George to go into the car business with his dad. His dad had a nice used car lot that did pretty well. The only thing was George couldn’t get along with his dad. Within the first year they got into a fight at the lot and George put his father through a plate glass window. George was asked to leave. George then started his own used car lot as he bought up a small one a few miles from his dad’s. He second mortgaged his and Cindy’s home and when the lot went under they lost their home in Niles, Ohio. They then moved to Florida and assumed a mortgage at their present location. This is 100 percent true. I know them personally. Believe me they are really stupid.

His father’s was Antony’s Auto Sales in downtown Niles. George’s was on Youngstown-Warren road in Niles near McKinley Plaza. It only lasted a year at best. I believe he named it George Anthony’s car lot. Cindy thought having a car dealership would make them a lot of money. She had a nursing degree at that time but didn’t use it until they lost their home in Niles. She had worked for Dr. Sterle in Howland as his lead nurse. She got a good job in Orlando working for a doctors clinic that had the Orlando Magic as clients.

You are wrong. George quit to work for his dad as Cindy talked him into it. His dad was going to retire in a few years but George and him could not get along and they fought at the dealership. George hurt his dad by pushing him through a plate glass window. I know this for a fact.

Cindy was going to file for custody of Caylee. Casey and Cindy were fighting before all this happened. Casey had stolen money from Cindy’s mom and dad and Cindy was fed up with Casey’s behavior. Cindy went to a counselor and the counselor told Cindy to kick Casey out. Cindy was worried that Casey would take Caylee with her. The counselor told Cindy to file for custody. Casey took Caylee to punish Cindy. That is what Cindy thought for a few weeks anyway. Casey would not produce Caylee or let her talk with Cindy. Cindy only tracked Casey down when they found that the car had been towed and they retrieved the car. Cindy called all of the phone numbers of Casey’s friends to locate her. Her friend Amy said she knew where Casey was as Casey had just picked her up at the airport the night before. Cindy wondered how Casey could do that without a car. Amy said she let Casey use her car when she was gone for a whole week. Casey stole $700 from Amy too. Casey has stolen over $25,000 from her mom and dad through credit cards. Cindy had to go into her 401K from work to pay off all the bills. That is why the Anthony’s were behind on some payments. I know all of this because I know the Anthonys and Cindy’s mother. I talk to Cindy’s mother once a week.

They aren’t real close to their family members. They talk only once in a great while. Cindy’s mom keeps in touch with all of the family on her side. I know George’s parents live in Ft. Myers somewhere. The rest are still in Ohio for George.

That is Cindy’s father. He had a stroke in early January of 2007.

I know the police went to see Cindy’s mom and they should have gotten all of this from her. The police know a lot more than they are letting out. They don’t want the defense to know what they know yet.

Casey’s behavior got worse in recent months. I don’t know if her new found friends were into coke or extasy. I would bet it probably was one of them. It only make sense. I don’t have any proof except the amount of money stolen.

She thinks it probably was an accident and the way Casey lies it balloned into this big mess.

Have you ever been in a nursing home/ I visited Cindy’s dad in that nursing home. The people are very nice but to a little child they look scary. My grandmother used to work at a county home for old people and I was terrified when I had to go with my mom and dad to visit her. I liked seeing my grandmother but not in that place. She worked a lot and that was the only time it seemed we could see her. It is scary for a little child.

I grew up in Warren and knew of Dr. Sudimack. I also know that Cindy talked George into going in with his dad so George could inherit the business. It never happened as George lost his temper with his dad and put him though a plate glass window on the lot. End of George and the thought of inheriting a good car business. By the way, one of George’s sisters married a car dealer in Austintown. They are doing very well. Cindy was a bit envious of the way his sister lived and wanted the good life for herself.

The fight was about Casey stealing money from her grandparents. She stole a check for $354 from her granddad’s nursing home account that even Cindy’s mom couldn’t cash. The bank had to reimburse Cindy’s dad’s account. Cindy’s mom wanted the bank to press charges but Cindy somehow got Casey out of it. That is what the fight was about. They had just visited Cindy’s dad on fathers day. Cindy’s mom was very unhappy with Cindy for not doing something about Casey. Cindy and Casey got into it. Big blowup that the neighbors overheard.

Cindy and George were at work when Casey tried to call them. They weren’t on vacation

I have been following this since the day it happened. I have waited patiently for it to come to a head. I washoping the FBI would finally get the forensic info back before this stupid bounty hunted got her out of jail. I just couldn’t take it anymore. I have given you all I know and what I have given you is 100% correct. Don’t believe anything that George and Cindy say as they are in total denial. Cindy’s mom is very sick over this. Her health wasn’t very good to start with and this will probably kill her when they find Caylee if she isn’t alive. The Anthony’s are not living in reality. They believe they crap that Casey is saying even though she has never told them the truth. Casey was seven months pregnant and she lied and said she had just gained a few pounds. Her belly was extended and her belly button was sticking out over a half an inch. She finally was forced to the doctors after I told Cindy that she is either pregnant or is going to die from a tumor the size of a baby. They believed her because she said she never ever had sex. What a liar

Here is one more thing for you guys if you already haven’t guesed it yet. The guy that Casey says is the father that died in the car crash is all baloney too. He is Hispanic and his mother says that he never ever spoke of even knowing Casey. Calee has no Hispanic traits. Casey to Cindy this story to get Cindy off of her back about who the father might be. Cindy bought it hook, line and sinker.

That is the part that gets me. I would have put her though a wall. She would have already been in jail for stealing. They enabled her all these years. It is sickening

There was nothing wrong with Cindy, she is using her 5 weeks vacation. then she will use personal leave. Cindy’s mom is 82 and in poor health. .

From everything that I and Cindy’s mom knows of Lee, he is a really good kid. Never been in any trouble and is a hard worker. He is the only person that was close enough to Casey to try and get her to talk. Lee is the only one in that family that is not totally gone yet. He may be key in getting to the bottom of this as he may get Casey to talk.

This was Cindy’s princess. She could do no wrong in Cindy’s eyes. Cindy did not think Casey was a problem. She believed everything Casey ever said. She hid the fact of how bad a liar Casey was to everyone.

I feel sorry for Lee. His “little sister” always got what ever she wanted. Lee loves his mom and dad and knows what a liar Casey is. It is probably difficult living through this. No one thinks Casey would harm Caylee on purpose. But her
lying about everything all the time has gotten her in this mess. I personally think it probably was an accident and she is trying to cover it up.

Casey is known to make up lies from bits of truth. This is a good point. I couldn’t remember the Hispanic kid,s name. Thanks. That is very interesting. That could be where Casey made up the name from only adding Gonzalez as the last name.

think you are correct. I think Casey must have read this name and added Gonzalez to it. She uses bits and pieces of things to string her lies.

I know, she has dragged all kinds of people through the dirt and has no remorse. I think she got knocked up at a party around Christmas, got drunk and maybe banged a bunch of guys that night and don’t know who the dad is. That is my theory.

Cindy filed for divorce because George had an online gambling habit that nearly ended their marriage. He ran up thousands of dollars gambling. They lost their first home from the bankrupt car lot that George second mortgaged their home on. As far as I know, Casey never was mentally evaluated. Cindy thought Casey was punishing her for the fight and thought Casey was just holding Caylee away from see her. It took finding the car had been towed and impounded to light a fire under her **** to find her. Cindy never told her family very much unless it was exagerated because it was something good. It turns out most of Casey’s job assignments were exagerated or down right falsehoods.

Thank you. I wrote to Cindy and tried to let some light in. She is still in dreamland and in denial. She is so far gone I can’t reach her. I am her brother that only talks to her about once a year. I get my info from her mom.(my mother) This has made me sick to see it happen to them. They don’t want to talk to me so I am here tring to shed some light on what I know. I only know a little more than you guys. But it is more than what has been posted prior to me posting tonight.”

End of paste....

Good morning Monkey's
I am confused.....is this supposed to be Rick(Cindy's brother)writing above or is this someone else who knows Cindy's family?
I sure hope if this Rick is legit he talked to the police.

I saw this at the original website, forgot which one.  But I think this is a cut and paste of 2 different people.  One is Rick, Cindy's brother, the other is a woman, her posting name was (something) Mom and she is a friend of Cindy's mother.  It is very confusing as it appears here.  Made sense in the original form.  There was a lot of fast and furious posting and I think they just deleted the extraneous posts.
Thanks for explaining that AZGrama.....makes sense to me now.
Smile

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1249 on: August 23, 2008, 11:56:10 AM »

The way I understood what Padilla was saying was that he was not going to start looking for Caylee for 7 days.  Giving that 7 days for someone (anyone) to turn Caylee in by leaving her at a drugstore, etc.  During that 7 days, he is going over all the leads and after the 7 day period, then he is going looking for Caylee.  My understanding was that he, himself, was setting aside the 7 days for Caylee's return by others and then he's going looking.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1250 on: August 23, 2008, 11:57:19 AM »

HAS anyone seen this I found this on another site...

<snipped>
Friday, August 22, 2008
And The Circus Continues. Larry Garrson? Answer THIS!
To start with, I am going to put in a response to Mr. Larry Garrison, the Anthony family "spokesman", who left a comment on my post about the "circus" the day before yesterday. For those of you who missed his comment, here it is again:

Get your facts straight. I worked with Dave Holloway for three years trying to exposed the Arubans and Joran Van Der Sloot. I co-authored the book.

I am not doing a movie and book on The Anthony Story. I am the spokesperson and I am trying to stop the spin and lies like this. I am not getting paid and I am disgusted with BS reporting like this.

Instead help the family search for Caylee. She was kidnapped and you can make a difference.

Larry Garrison

http://anakerie.blogspot.com/

Dont know about this site it is someone's blog...
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1251 on: August 23, 2008, 11:57:49 AM »

I'm waiting for a return call from TES regarding if Cindy even contacted them...

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1252 on: August 23, 2008, 12:02:12 PM »

I was looking at some past videos on youtube and in one the Fox Reporter Steph Watts clearly states that LE sources told him that they are secretly searching a number of areas around Orlando without making it public, areas that they were led to by FORENSIC EVIDENCE found within the car.  I would imagine they tested the dirt, grass or whatever in the trunk and on the tires, etc. and it led them to areas with that kind of dirt and/or plant materials.  So the LE is searching, but they are not going on wildgoose chases.  They are searching where evidence leads them.  I would assume they are also looking at areas where cell phone pings might lead them.  They ARE searching and perhaps we do not know exactly how much and how often.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1253 on: August 23, 2008, 12:02:18 PM »

HAS anyone seen this I found this on another site...

<snipped>
Friday, August 22, 2008
And The Circus Continues. Larry Garrson? Answer THIS!
To start with, I am going to put in a response to Mr. Larry Garrison, the Anthony family "spokesman", who left a comment on my post about the "circus" the day before yesterday. For those of you who missed his comment, here it is again:

Get your facts straight. I worked with Dave Holloway for three years trying to exposed the Arubans and Joran Van Der Sloot. I co-authored the book.

I am not doing a movie and book on The Anthony Story. I am the spokesperson and I am trying to stop the spin and lies like this. I am not getting paid and I am disgusted with BS reporting like this.

Instead help the family search for Caylee. She was kidnapped and you can make a difference.

Larry Garrison

http://anakerie.blogspot.com/

Dont know about this site it is someone's blog...

I called and spoke with Larry G a few days back...about coming on Dana's show...he said Dana would have to call him..himself...cause he doesn't know me from squat...did that ever happen...Dana calling Larry...Larry told me that Dana has his number...

Des

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1254 on: August 23, 2008, 12:04:43 PM »

I was looking at some past videos on youtube and in one the Fox Reporter Steph Watts clearly states that LE sources told him that they are secretly searching a number of areas around Orlando without making it public, areas that they were led to by FORENSIC EVIDENCE found within the car.  I would imagine they tested the dirt, grass or whatever in the trunk and on the tires, etc. and it led them to areas with that kind of dirt and/or plant materials.  So the LE is searching, but they are not going on wildgoose chases.  They are searching where evidence leads them.  I would assume they are also looking at areas where cell phone pings might lead them.  They ARE searching and perhaps we do not know exactly how much and how often.

Yes, I was saying this just yesterday.  LE is searching they just aren't allowing their searches to be turned into a circus like everything else is.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1255 on: August 23, 2008, 12:04:49 PM »

Good morning, Monkeys.  I've been reading but not posting much.  One post I made yesterday either never made it or just disappeared.

Last night, I was reading and was laughing so hard I was crying.  I'm going to keep in mind to read the pages that are in the 40s when I need a good laugh.   Carpe's pictures are hilarious.  Rob, your post about Geraldo talking like the trailer is like something from NASA cracked me up....and then the "butt hen" stuff just made me lose it even more!

My family couldn't figure out why I was cracking up laughing while reading threads about Caylee.  They think I'm crazy enough as it is because of my "obsession" with this case, so I guess I just reaffirmed their opinion in that regard.

Today I just want to scream.   When is that idiot family going to tell their daughter to CUT THE CRAP??  

STILL no searches going on.  Shouldn't they be making some visible effort after getting info from Casey?  They are not even smart enough to make it look like they are trying!!

I hope Leonard wises up and realize that they don't give a flip about anything but their stupid daughter.   They can't even force her to knock off the BS in order to save their granddaughter.  

SEND HER BACK, Lenny.   Or get Squiggy to do it.

Alright, sorry for the rant, but I'll quit before the urge to drop F-bombs is too great to resist.

I hope everyone's Saturday is going well.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1256 on: August 23, 2008, 12:06:30 PM »

So the mother of Caylee waited 31 days to even report her missing, and even then did so under duress.  The family just passes out flyers and tshirts and does not get up off their butts to actually look anywhere for Caylee.  They call on no volunteers to go into woods, fields, meadows, etc. around Orlando to do grid searche.  And now the bounty hunter, whose job it is to search for people, is going to take seven days to start looking for Caylee.  Poor little Caylee.  Nobody supposedly on her side feels any great urgency in searching for her.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1257 on: August 23, 2008, 12:14:01 PM »

Ya know what else pisses me off? They always refer to Caylee as "the girl"........
They should be referring to Casey as the ho......  JMO

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1258 on: August 23, 2008, 12:14:10 PM »

O/T I am not a happy camper I am so into my stupid computer that I didn't realize its saturday!!!!

I am horrible with days of the week...
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1259 on: August 23, 2008, 12:17:52 PM »

In total agreement with Ya Bubba Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.