April 24, 2024, 10:43:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #7  (Read 344793 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1260 on: August 23, 2008, 12:21:48 PM »

O/T I am not a happy camper I am so into my stupid computer that I didn't realize its saturday!!!!

I am horrible with days of the week...

Misitx...then I'm in good company...same here Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1261 on: August 23, 2008, 12:22:04 PM »

I was looking at some past videos on youtube and in one the Fox Reporter Steph Watts clearly states that LE sources told him that they are secretly searching a number of areas around Orlando without making it public, areas that they were led to by FORENSIC EVIDENCE found within the car.  I would imagine they tested the dirt, grass or whatever in the trunk and on the tires, etc. and it led them to areas with that kind of dirt and/or plant materials.  So the LE is searching, but they are not going on wildgoose chases.  They are searching where evidence leads them.  I would assume they are also looking at areas where cell phone pings might lead them.  They ARE searching and perhaps we do not know exactly how much and how often.

Yep!!! I believe you are very correct in that assessment.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1262 on: August 23, 2008, 12:27:14 PM »

HAS anyone seen this I found this on another site...

<snipped>
Friday, August 22, 2008
And The Circus Continues. Larry Garrson? Answer THIS!
To start with, I am going to put in a response to Mr. Larry Garrison, the Anthony family "spokesman", who left a comment on my post about the "circus" the day before yesterday. For those of you who missed his comment, here it is again:

Get your facts straight. I worked with Dave Holloway for three years trying to exposed the Arubans and Joran Van Der Sloot. I co-authored the book.

I am not doing a movie and book on The Anthony Story. I am the spokesperson and I am trying to stop the spin and lies like this. I am not getting paid and I am disgusted with BS reporting like this.

Instead help the family search for Caylee. She was kidnapped and you can make a difference.

Larry Garrison

http://anakerie.blogspot.com/

Dont know about this site it is someone's blog...

boy, he is still one angry toad.

when a nerve gets hit, it's like hitting an electric fence.

and I don't believe for one second that he is not doing a book or movie - THAT'S WHAT HE DOES.

as for exposing the corruption on Aruba - that credit should go where it belongs - RIGHT HERE TO THE ENTIRE SM CREW WHO GAVE THREE YEARS OF THEIR LIVES TO SEE JUSTICE SERVED. Someone show me one thing Garrison did? he couldn't even figure out that there was evidence all over the place - and he used NATALEE AND THE CRIMES AGAINST HER TO PROMOTE HIS "NEWBREAKER" BOOK WHEN HE RE-INSERTED HIMSELF IN THE CASE WITH HIS DEEPTHROAT WITNESS.

Garrison is a flake and a phoney.

I spit on his shoes. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1263 on: August 23, 2008, 12:28:25 PM »

HAS anyone seen this I found this on another site...

<snipped>
Friday, August 22, 2008
And The Circus Continues. Larry Garrson? Answer THIS!
To start with, I am going to put in a response to Mr. Larry Garrison, the Anthony family "spokesman", who left a comment on my post about the "circus" the day before yesterday. For those of you who missed his comment, here it is again:

Get your facts straight. I worked with Dave Holloway for three years trying to exposed the Arubans and Joran Van Der Sloot. I co-authored the book.

I am not doing a movie and book on The Anthony Story. I am the spokesperson and I am trying to stop the spin and lies like this. I am not getting paid and I am disgusted with BS reporting like this.

Instead help the family search for Caylee. She was kidnapped and you can make a difference.

Larry Garrison

http://anakerie.blogspot.com/

Dont know about this site it is someone's blog...

I called and spoke with Larry G a few days back...about coming on Dana's show...he said Dana would have to call him..himself...cause he doesn't know me from squat...did that ever happen...Dana calling Larry...Larry told me that Dana has his number...

Des

Well, he must know Dana well enough to call off Cindy's interview last week.

Hey, didn't Larry at one time do Dana's show during Natalee's case?

IMO I would tell Larry to go pound sand, and a few unmentionable other things.

Larry, you need to STOP THE SPANNNNNN!  

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1264 on: August 23, 2008, 12:28:56 PM »

I was wondering about the clothes that independent searchers found in Blanchard Park.  How many of you think they are related to this case, since they seem similar to ones worn by Casey and are the same size.  I thought maybe she tossed them around there when she was thinking of staging an abduction of herself and Caylee.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1265 on: August 23, 2008, 12:28:57 PM »

"I spit on his shoes"   

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1266 on: August 23, 2008, 12:29:12 PM »

So the mother of Caylee waited 31 days to even report her missing, and even then did so under duress.  The family just passes out flyers and tshirts and does not get up off their butts to actually look anywhere for Caylee.  They call on no volunteers to go into woods, fields, meadows, etc. around Orlando to do grid searche.  And now the bounty hunter, whose job it is to search for people, is going to take seven days to start looking for Caylee.  Poor little Caylee.  Nobody supposedly on her side feels any great urgency in searching for her.

I'm also baffled by this.  I would not be able to eat, sleep, hell - BREATHE, until I had done every single thing I could to find my child.  The things I couldn't do myself, I'd either recruit volunteers or hire people to do.  

I would also require HEAVY sedation just to keep me from crawling out of my own skin.

Instead of threatening to hose down reporters, the Anthonys should take advantage of the free airtime they have and make plea after plea asking people to form search parties and help in any way they can.

I would be a blubbering mess and they would have to pull me away from those cameras.  It would not be a pretty sight.

I don't care how wacko these people are, their reactions (or lack thereof) are nothing short of chilling to me.

Okay, I swear I'm done ranting now.  

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1267 on: August 23, 2008, 12:29:57 PM »

This video has a bunch of new pictures that I haven't seen before. If you look at about 2:42 and again at 2:49, I think I see the pink monkey backpack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC6VRCM0fG0
Wow....that was very sad and made me cry for this sweet little Angel :*(
Does anyone know who the guy is holding Caylee at about the 1:20 mark?Caylee looks a lot like him.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1268 on: August 23, 2008, 12:30:45 PM »

Hud- I think they are Casey's things and I think Caylee is buried nearby.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1269 on: August 23, 2008, 12:32:52 PM »

I also saw a video on youtube in which Steph Watts is talking about his interview with the unnamed D.J. and roomie of Tony (later identified as Clint House) and Clint said that Casey was a great girlfriend to Tony, that she cooked for him and cleaned for him.  The little homemaker. Funny that even guys of today love a girl who will take care of them and cook for them and keep the house clean.  Casey was trying hard to please him it appears.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1270 on: August 23, 2008, 12:35:21 PM »

Yeppers...me too  BTW, Larry...I too spit on your shoes...

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1271 on: August 23, 2008, 12:35:51 PM »

"I spit on his shoes"   

I see Rob's spit on Larry's shoes, and I raise it by four more dribbles.

The man is an obsequious, small insignificant ferret.

I should like to fart on him, many times, if given the chance.

------------------
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1272 on: August 23, 2008, 12:37:08 PM »

If the DNA had come back and was either inconclusive or showed that the fluids/tissue were not those of Caylee Anthony, what do you all think would have happened?

Would LE have changed the focus of the investigation to that of a missing persons one?  Would they have started searching even more for Caylee?

I just hope that the fact that they didn't come out and stress that Caylee could very well still be alive means that they know of her fate and are just trying to wrap things up before charging her good-for-nothing mother.

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1273 on: August 23, 2008, 12:39:26 PM »

I have tried looking at soooo many pictures to find a clue..casey loved to takes pics of herself i figure there has to be one somewhere..
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1274 on: August 23, 2008, 12:43:24 PM »

This video has a bunch of new pictures that I haven't seen before. If you look at about 2:42 and again at 2:49, I think I see the pink monkey backpack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC6VRCM0fG0
Wow....that was very sad and made me cry for this sweet little Angel :*(
Does anyone know who the guy is holding Caylee at about the 1:20 mark?Caylee looks a lot like him.

I thought it was Lee, but I could be wrong.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1275 on: August 23, 2008, 12:50:02 PM »

"I spit on his shoes"   

I see Rob's spit on Larry's shoes, and I raise it by four more dribbles.

The man is an obsequious, small insignificant ferret.

I should like to fart on him, many times, if given the chance.

Carpe,

Have you starred in any movies?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OzIMHowtL8

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1276 on: August 23, 2008, 12:52:06 PM »

I have tried looking at soooo many pictures to find a clue..casey loved to takes pics of herself i figure there has to be one somewhere..

Misitx,

Do you think that maybe the Anthony's have seen the same photos we have seen, and they recognized something...and now they have given up all hope...that being the reason for their different attitude towards the media now...hmmmmmm

Des

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1277 on: August 23, 2008, 12:55:12 PM »

Cindy and George have basically chosen their daughter over their granddaughter at this point.   

I guess that's exactly what Casey always wanted - to be number one again.  I wonder if she feels victorious.

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1278 on: August 23, 2008, 12:58:16 PM »

Misitx,

Do you think that maybe the Anthony's have seen the same photos we have seen, and they recognized something...and now they have given up all hope...that being the reason for their different attitude towards the media now...hmmmmmm

Des

That was my first thought...the anthonys have to recognize those items especially the backpacks or shoe!....My heart would shatter if I seen those..Of course casey is home now so I am sure she has said they were stolen or someb other lie...
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1279 on: August 23, 2008, 12:58:36 PM »

BTW...just a mind fart here...could it be that George was the only person to go to the 7 hour meeting with Casey to see Jose Baez yesterday...is because Baez in now representing him too...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.