March 28, 2024, 07:39:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #7  (Read 343645 times)
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1300 on: August 23, 2008, 02:01:44 PM »

September 1, 2008 GLOBE:

HOLY CRAP!!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2008, 02:08:11 PM by klaasend » Logged

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1301 on: August 23, 2008, 02:02:34 PM »

Looks like I'm missing some of the article.  I'll get it..hold on
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1302 on: August 23, 2008, 02:03:23 PM »

September 1, 2008 GLOBE:

WAAAAHHHH.... where is page 6????
« Last Edit: August 23, 2008, 02:09:30 PM by klaasend » Logged

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1303 on: August 23, 2008, 02:03:26 PM »

KLAAS...ROB...

TIM MILLER JUST CALLED ME BACK...he said he wants to be on Dana's show ASAP...No one from the Anthony Family has contacted him in any way...he even sad an ABC news person begged Cindy to contact him...Cindy has NOT...he is ready to jump on a plane RIGHT NOW...if we can get anyone in the Anthony Family to just call and ask...he said a lot more...I'll send you a nanner basket Klass...Tim also said for Red to set him up to come on the SM forum to talk with us... for about an hour or so....he will use his email addy on the TES site....gotta take a break and go over my notes back in a few...Des

This is the big...GOTCHA!   All of us would have contacted TES and immediately insisted the LE work with them to find Caylee.  Cindy isn't going to contact them because she knows Caylee is dead.  Baez doesn't want a body found...trust me.  That would be the ultimate trump card.  If LE does locate Caylee's body...then Casey had better run and run fast...it's all over and the fat lady has sung her last note.  Finding a body is the LAST thing the Anthony's want.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1304 on: August 23, 2008, 02:04:00 PM »

Looks like I'm missing some of the article.  I'll get it..hold on

TY....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1305 on: August 23, 2008, 02:04:01 PM »

HEY.....look at Casey's bra!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't that the same one that is on the fence of items found???? I don't know how to insert pictures, so I can't put the fence one in.....

Yes, same photos can be accessed through the link I provided.  By the way, just because George said this photo was when Casey was pregnant it doesn't make it true, nor does that mean pregnant with Caylee.  I'm fairly certain this photo was taken in 2007 well after Caylee was born.

One of the myspace comments commented on her new "blond" hair. That would give us a date. I don't know if I have that comment but I'll look.

Anyone else have that comment??

I dont want to post the link because they are some crazy pics on the site...
But this guy has that picture as well as others of the same day on his myspace...

go to myspace and type in lake vaj   ----only one come up...He is the guy in all the pics...

He's also reported to own a tattoo studio.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1306 on: August 23, 2008, 02:04:43 PM »

KLAAS...ROB...

TIM MILLER JUST CALLED ME BACK...he said he wants to be on Dana's show ASAP...No one from the Anthony Family has contacted him in any way...he even sad an ABC news person begged Cindy to contact him...Cindy has NOT...he is ready to jump on a plane RIGHT NOW...if we can get anyone in the Anthony Family to just call and ask...he said a lot more...I'll send you a nanner basket Klass...Tim also said for Red to set him up to come on the SM forum to talk with us... for about an hour or so....he will use his email addy on the TES site....gotta take a break and go over my notes back in a few...Des

This is the big...GOTCHA!   All of us would have contacted TES and immediately insisted the LE work with them to find Caylee.  Cindy isn't going to contact them because she knows Caylee is dead.  Baez doesn't want a body found...trust me.  That would be the ultimate trump card.  If LE does locate Caylee's body...then Casey had better run and run fast...it's all over and the fat lady has sung her last note.  Finding a body is the LAST thing the Anthony's want.

I concur Lala's...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1307 on: August 23, 2008, 02:06:36 PM »

HAS anyone seen this I found this on another site...

<snipped>
Friday, August 22, 2008
And The Circus Continues. Larry Garrson? Answer THIS!
To start with, I am going to put in a response to Mr. Larry Garrison, the Anthony family "spokesman", who left a comment on my post about the "circus" the day before yesterday. For those of you who missed his comment, here it is again:

Get your facts straight. I worked with Dave Holloway for three years trying to exposed the Arubans and Joran Van Der Sloot. I co-authored the book.

I am not doing a movie and book on The Anthony Story. I am the spokesperson and I am trying to stop the spin and lies like this. I am not getting paid and I am disgusted with BS reporting like this.

Instead help the family search for Caylee. She was kidnapped and you can make a difference.

Larry Garrison

http://anakerie.blogspot.com/

Dont know about this site it is someone's blog...

Good Morning Monks...damn I am getting hooked and didn't want/plan to....Larry Garrison can go eat a bug as far as I am concerned...a big fat squishy one...he volunteered to be the family spokesperson....WHY? Yea right....no book my Arse!!  IF the family was looking for Caylee there would be hoards of people out there helping...IF the family was looking for Caylee TES would be right there.....they aren't looking for Caylee because they know their no account daughter is responsible for Caylee status...what ever it is....kidnapped my ARSE!!!!!  Sounds like the defense is plotting it's defense of this animal biotch of a mother....I know all of us would like five minutes with Casey alone....LG is trying to stop the spin and the lies...OHMYGAWD....then he'd better start with Casey....OK....whew now I feel better

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1308 on: August 23, 2008, 02:07:16 PM »

I don't think Baez would represent both Casey and George.... I think he might refer George to another attorney....ethics and all that stuff....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1309 on: August 23, 2008, 02:08:27 PM »

<snipped>
Friday, August 22, 2008
To start with, I am going to put in a response to Mr. Larry Garrison, the Anthony family "spokesman", who left a comment on my post about the "circus" the day before yesterday. For those of you who missed his comment, here it is again:

Get your facts straight. I worked with Dave Holloway for three years trying to exposed the Arubans and Joran Van Der Sloot. I co-authored the book.

I am not doing a movie and book on The Anthony Story. I am the spokesperson and I am trying to stop the spin and lies like this. I am not getting paid and I am disgusted with BS reporting like this.

Instead help the family search for Caylee. She was kidnapped and you can make a difference.

Larry Garrison

boy, he is still one angry toad.

when a nerve gets hit, it's like hitting an electric fence.

and I don't believe for one second that he is not doing a book or movie - THAT'S WHAT HE DOES.

as for exposing the corruption on Aruba - that credit should go where it belongs - RIGHT HERE TO THE ENTIRE SM CREW WHO GAVE THREE YEARS OF THEIR LIVES TO SEE JUSTICE SERVED. Someone show me one thing Garrison did? he couldn't even figure out that there was evidence all over the place - and he used NATALEE AND THE CRIMES AGAINST HER TO PROMOTE HIS "NEWBREAKER" BOOK WHEN HE RE-INSERTED HIMSELF IN THE CASE WITH HIS DEEPTHROAT WITNESS.

Garrison is a flake and a phoney.

I spit on his shoes. 

Move over Rob...I'll stand right next to you and we can both spit!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1310 on: August 23, 2008, 02:08:54 PM »

<snipped>
Friday, August 22, 2008

Larry Garrison

Good Morning Monks...damn I am getting hooked and didn't want/plan to....Larry Garrison can go eat a bug as far as I am concerned...a big fat squishy one...he volunteered to be the family spokesperson....WHY? Yea right....no book my Arse!!  IF the family was looking for Caylee there would be hoards of people out there helping...IF the family was looking for Caylee TES would be right there.....they aren't looking for Caylee because they know their no account daughter is responsible for Caylee status...what ever it is....kidnapped my ARSE!!!!!  Sounds like the defense is plotting it's defense of this animal biotch of a mother....I know all of us would like five minutes with Casey alone....LG is trying to stop the spin and the lies...OHMYGAWD....then he'd better start with Casey....OK....whew now I feel better

Good afternoon Sunny..... I had no intention of getting hooked either.... but look at my avtar....how could I not????

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1311 on: August 23, 2008, 02:10:14 PM »

KLAAS...ROB...

Does LE know all of this?  (Not that they'd be surprised by any of it)

This is just unbelievable.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1312 on: August 23, 2008, 02:11:42 PM »

Maybe Casey and family have been told,"no body, no case..."

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1313 on: August 23, 2008, 02:11:54 PM »

Destiny - just forward anything you have directly to Dana:

dana@scaredmonkeys.com

I'm not always around to see all these messages and it's so easy just to go directly to Dana with it instead of through me to Dana.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1314 on: August 23, 2008, 02:13:03 PM »

KLAAS...could you please put Tim Miller in the que...to post here...using the Addy he requested...and email him and let him know...TIA

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1315 on: August 23, 2008, 02:13:28 PM »

Notice the last paragraph before the flip to page 6....

Bringing boyfriends back to the house after the parents have left....Caylee wandered into the pool...the ladder was left there while Casey was off boozing it up and making whoopie with her boyfriends...Caylee fell in and drown...by the time Casey found her it was almost time for parents to get home.  Toss her in the trunk and get the hell out of dodge.   Dead body after a few hours begins to smell...even if undetectable to human noses.  Laid Caylee on the ground...she's not breathing...thus the "hit" by the dogs at the home.  Then in the trunk...she doesn't have to stay there long....another "hit" by the dogs.  Casey was partying it up and forgot about Caylee...Casey is going down.  It's not going to get any better and even Deputy Dog and Tonto realize this now.  It's just a matter of time...MOO
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1316 on: August 23, 2008, 02:14:21 PM »

Destiny - just forward anything you have directly to Dana:

dana@scaredmonkeys.com

I'm not always around to see all these messages and it's so easy just to go directly to Dana with it instead of through me to Dana.

Mea Culpa Klaas...I really didn't know.....  Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1317 on: August 23, 2008, 02:15:19 PM »

<snipped>
Friday, August 22, 2008

Larry Garrison

Good afternoon Sunny..... I had no intention of getting hooked either.... but look at my avtar....how could I not????

Hi Cubbee....we are a mess huh!!!  Reading that quote by Garrison got my blood boiling ....so who in t the family could we get to call TES and get the ball rolling...the brother of Cindy perhaps?? 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1318 on: August 23, 2008, 02:16:01 PM »

I also saw a video on youtube in which Steph Watts is talking about his interview with the unnamed D.J. and roomie of Tony (later identified as Clint House) and Clint said that Casey was a great girlfriend to Tony, that she cooked for him and cleaned for him.  The little homemaker. Funny that even guys of today love a girl who will take care of them and cook for them and keep the house clean.  Casey was trying hard to please him it appears.
Casey is a user she was looking for a sugar daddy to pay all her bills nothing more she was doing whatever she had to do to get him or someone like him.
 I think now shes working on her Lawyer.By the looks of some of these pictures.
 Save meeeeeee

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1319 on: August 23, 2008, 02:16:41 PM »

I don't think Baez would represent both Casey and George.... I think he might refer George to another attorney....ethics and all that stuff....

George went with Casey because he is the former police officer...he knows how it works.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.