April 20, 2024, 06:22:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #7  (Read 344627 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1320 on: August 23, 2008, 02:19:15 PM »

KLAAS...ROB...

TIM MILLER JUST CALLED ME BACK...he said he wants to be on Dana's show ASAP...No one from the Anthony Family has contacted him in any way...he even sad an ABC news person begged Cindy to contact him...Cindy has NOT...he is ready to jump on a plane RIGHT NOW...if we can get anyone in the Anthony Family to just call and ask...he said a lot more...I'll send you a nanner basket Klass...Tim also said for Red to set him up to come on the SM forum to talk with us... for about an hour or so....he will use his email addy on the TES site....gotta take a break and go over my notes back in a few...Des
Does Tim Miller need to be asked my a family member to search for Caylee?
Or can he just do it?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1321 on: August 23, 2008, 02:19:23 PM »

If I were LE, I would use TES for sure.  That would alleviate their manpower being used for searches...but then we all know how LE reacts to TES at times. Maybe they don't want the family involved and doesn't TES always go to the family first?  Yes, LE should have already contacted them over this regardless.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1322 on: August 23, 2008, 02:19:38 PM »

Destiny - just sent you the link to the front page article RED did with the "Dear Friends of Aruba" letter

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1323 on: August 23, 2008, 02:20:23 PM »

KLAAS...ROB...

TIM MILLER JUST CALLED ME BACK...he said he wants to be on Dana's show ASAP...No one from the Anthony Family has contacted him in any way...he even sad an ABC news person begged Cindy to contact him...Cindy has NOT...he is ready to jump on a plane RIGHT NOW...if we can get anyone in the Anthony Family to just call and ask...he said a lot more...I'll send you a nanner basket Klass...Tim also said for Red to set him up to come on the SM forum to talk with us... for about an hour or so....he will use his email addy on the TES site....gotta take a break and go over my notes back in a few...Des
Or can he just do it?

According to TES they need to be asked by a family member but they also have to have the cooperation or OK of LE.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1324 on: August 23, 2008, 02:23:37 PM »

KLAAS...Honey...it's gonna take me some time to compose my email to you...includes too much info..I can't post to the forum...some including NH....

I'll post when I have your nanner basket ready K?

OK...remember, send it to either:

klaasend@scaredmonkeys.com

or

smklaas@hotmail.com
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1325 on: August 23, 2008, 02:23:38 PM »

KLAAS...ROB...

Or can he just do it?

Yes he must be asked by a family member. And then the ball start rolling FAST....Tim contacts the local LE and gets their OK....then a call goes out to volunteers...it's a fast process...and the local media are always very cooperative putting out the word of the search etc.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1326 on: August 23, 2008, 02:24:36 PM »

KLAAS...ROB...

Or can he just do it?

According to TES they need to be asked by a family member but they also have to have the cooperation or OK of LE.

ooppsss I should have read ahead...sorry

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1327 on: August 23, 2008, 02:27:01 PM »

Hi Everybody.

You know what this is starting to sound like to me?

If I (Casey) can't have her (Caylee) then neither
can you (Cindy)

I keep trying to tell myself that this is a tragic accident that was covered up, but I'm having some doubts about premeditation or an act of violence.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1328 on: August 23, 2008, 02:27:01 PM »

Please...whomever Monkey...has had any contact with Rick...have Rick call Tim Miller...he only needs an immediate family member to ask...then TES goes into action...If TES gets the go-ahead...I promised a $1,000 donation...he said that doesn't matter...they are always in need of funds...I feel really bad that I even said that to him.....and will donate anyway...I'm a bad girl....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1329 on: August 23, 2008, 02:27:55 PM »

I think my last post got lost in the shuffle!!!!

The picture that was posted with that weird blonde guy grabbing Casey's breast.....check Casey's bra out....it looks exactly like the one that those guys found in the woods......plus the picture of her sitting on the couch also shows part of it.....it was blue polka dots....
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1330 on: August 23, 2008, 02:29:40 PM »

Please...whomever Monkey...has had any contact with Rick...have Rick call Tim Miller...he only needs an immediate family member to ask...then TES goes into action...If TES gets the go-ahead...I promised a $1,000 donation...he said that doesn't matter...they are always in need of funds...I feel really bad that I even said that to him.....and will donate anyway...I'm a bad girl....

Gotcha.....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1331 on: August 23, 2008, 02:32:25 PM »

I dont know that Rick is considered an immediate family member tho...
I spoke with joseph jordan this morning and he told me that all of the independant searches were called off for today, and that it was just himself and 22 yr old girl who were willing to go today.He said that he was going to check out some places himself today.....that bothers me...why are they calling off the independant searches? Maybe due to the badmouthing they got last week?
I stay in contact with him and will ask him about it when he returns this afternoon...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1332 on: August 23, 2008, 02:33:54 PM »

Hi Everybody.

You know what this is starting to sound like to me?

If I (Casey) can't have her (Caylee) then neither
can you (Cindy)

I keep trying to tell myself that this is a tragic accident that was covered up, but I'm having some doubts about premeditation or an act of violence.

Hi Snoopy!!  We are both out of date in out July 4th clothing!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1333 on: August 23, 2008, 02:34:02 PM »

Cubbee - if you have any contacts have them contact TES
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1334 on: August 23, 2008, 02:34:09 PM »

I spoke with joseph jordan this morning and he told me that all of the independant searches were called off for today, and that it was just himself and 22 yr old girl who were willing to go today.He said that he was going to check out some places himself today.....that bothers me...why are they calling off the independant searches? Maybe due to the badmouthing they got last week?
I stay in contact with him and will ask him about it when he returns this afternoon...

Hi Cubbee

Maybe the searches were only called off because of the terrible weather and flooding they've been having down there?

I Stand With The Girl
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1335 on: August 23, 2008, 02:34:33 PM »

self-edited to add that when I called TES for Kaitlin Aydell they had to speak to her mother to get the ball rolling.... don't think Casey will go for that....just a hunch I have....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1336 on: August 23, 2008, 02:35:11 PM »

Cubbee - if you have any contacts have them contact TES

It is done klaas.... will let you know what I hear back

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1337 on: August 23, 2008, 02:35:49 PM »

I think my last post got lost in the shuffle!!!!

The picture that was posted with that weird blonde guy grabbing Casey's breast.....check Casey's bra out....it looks exactly like the one that those guys found in the woods......plus the picture of her sitting on the couch also shows part of it.....it was blue polka dots....

Yes, we discussed this but if you look real close to both it really doesn't look the same.  Another thing, the photos of the search on Joseph Jordan's site all seem to have a blue tint to them...I'm sure it has something to do with his camera.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1338 on: August 23, 2008, 02:35:51 PM »

KLAAS...ROB...

Or can he just do it?

Blonde...Tim said he needs to be asked by a Family member...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1339 on: August 23, 2008, 02:36:11 PM »

KLAAS...ROB...

I have heard a quote from the Anthony family or spokes person that stated that they have not called Tim Miller and TES because they do not believe she is dead.

The only problem with that statement is that TES looks for missing people ... there is no caveat that they be alive or dead. I have taken part on TES searches for missing persons based upon AMBER ALERTS. These kids were alive.

Obviously there are excuses abound as to why the Bounty Hunter and the circus surrounding Casey and the family do not want help or are not presently searching or doing any investigations. They have said they do not want to interfere in on going police investigations; however, this is not what was said as reasons to get Casey out of jail.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.